NBCUniversal Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 1 393 értékelés megmutatása
Theme Parks
Turnstile Attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2017, december 15.
Theme Parks are very hectic, you really need experience just to know how to deal with guest and certain situations. I use to work in turnstiles at both parks. Universal Studios & Island of adventure.
Its A Great Company
Stylist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Los Angeles, CA2017, december 14.
My Days Start Early and My Nights was long but i learn a lot on how to balance life it give me strength where i did know i had ... It help Me Learn And Bring Ideas To Life
It Open A World I Loved To Me
It Not Enough room for me to grow
In General is a Fun Place to Work
Florida - Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2017, december 14.
I look back at my time at Universal fondly, however would not want to go back to working at the parks. Managers in most sections of the park do not act like they are about their workers and the company as a whole makes a big deal about caring about you but it does not feel like that at the end of the day. They lean too much on the "well we let you in for free" as their benefits and not much of their other benefits are worth it. Pay is minimum wage with no real raise structure. Would not recommend to an adult, would definitely recommend to a teen.
Pro érvek
if you work in food service you get a free meal
Kontra érvek
guests will drive you crazy
Great place to work!
Graphic Designer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Universal City, CA2017, december 12.
Great place to work! Have loved being here for the last year and a half and would recommend it to anyone. It has been an eye-opening experience and I look forward to being here in the future.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great Opportunity for those willing to work hard
Xfinity Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mishawaka, IN2017, december 7.
Door to Door Direct Sales is an amazing opportunity and pays very well but has its share of challenges. It is stressful and not very safe for young women. Hours extend as late at 8pm which is dark a good portion of the fall and winter months. I did love the work culture as everyone is eager to see those around them succeed. The environment is very caring and collaborative with an emphasis on moving forward and getting better as a team. The sky is the limit and upper manage does indeed care what you have to say, no matter how seemingly small your role may be.
Pro érvek
Benefits, courtesy services, freedom of schedule to an extent
Long hours, weekends
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place for extra spending cash
Line cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2017, december 7.
You work hard and fast paced for medium to minimum wage. You have to be able to work multiple stations and make no mistakes.
First day there I didn't get any breaks,not even a bathroom break.
Creative and fun workplace
Writers' Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Los Angeles, CA2017, december 7.
A typical day as a writers' assisted consisted of personal and professional support. Distributing scripts and managing table reads with talent.

I learned the inner working of a television writers' room. I also learned that writing is rewriting.

Management was hasty in canceling shows they never marketed well in the first place.

Workplace culture was freeing and creative and friendly.

The hardest part of the job was the late hours waiting for scripts to come in so hard copies could be distributed to producers and network executives.

The most enjoyable part of the job was learning how television show seasons are laid out and developed.
Free lunches, interesting co-workers
Kontra érvek
Low pay and no real benefits
Great place to work!
MASTER CONTROL OPERATOR (Volt alkalmazott) –  Helena, MT2017, december 6.
Great place to work! Great management team and coworkers are always friendly and excited to be at work. Great benefits as well as a fun environment to be in!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Leave of Absence Consultant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2017, december 6.
Highly recommend, great benefits, lots of diversity, nice perks, friendly coworkers, opportunities for growth, innovative . Overall great place to work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
High energy and stressful environment
Producer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2017, december 5.
A typical work day is stressful and rewarding. the hardest part of the job is the hours. I was working overnight when I left. There is always quite a bit of energy in the newsroom. Producers are always willing to jump in and help each other to make sure the next newscast makes it on air.
Great co-workers
Work holidays
Munkahelyi kultúra
Independent contractor on NBCUniversal tv show
Script Coordinator (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2017, december 5.
I worked as an independent contractor on a NBCUniversal TV show.
NBCUniversal provides easy access to the resources you need to do your job. Everyone was very professional.
Free lunch
Munkahelyi kultúra
creative fast paced working environment
FACILITIES DESIGN MANAGER - Resort and Parks (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2017, december 5.
much opportunity and creativity in an accepting environment. lean team that requires thinking on your feet and provides opportunity to fill many positions as there are needs and questions from areas that all need development and as an architect I can add value in all areas.
Pro érvek
benefits
Kontra érvek
crazy hours and deadlines
Great Company, but...
Technical Analyst (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2017, december 2.
Career advancement is a challenge. Day to day duties are not taxing but culture is conducive to a lack of drive and motivation. Department management is disorganized.
Benefits and cache
Career advancement is difficult
Comcast NBC Universal
Sales Development Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Greenbelt, MD2017, december 1.
The company is really working on changing the customer and employee experience. The issue is middle Management is not working with Frontline management to assist with there goals or growth.
great benefits
poor leadership
I loved the quests
SECURITY OFFICER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2017, november 30.
I did various tasks depending on what I was assigned to Sometimes I worked in the park and monitored guests and solved their issues. I loved the employee gate and loved greeting them with a smile and kind word.No matter where I worked, I gave my all and assisted others in any way I could. The hardest part was when parents would lose their children and I had to search high and low to find them, only to have the parent yell at the child. I loved my job because of the people and I love to help others.
Loved the people
Kontra érvek
Children getting lost and medical emergencys
My job at Universal
Baker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Universal City California2017, november 28.
I love chef he is an amazing person. He makes me feel appreciated and he is always there when I need his help it makes me want to be a better employee everyday
Munkahelyi kultúra
good
Show Coordinator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Universal City, CA2017, november 28.
king at Universal Studios was an okay experience. After two years of work, I saw three different management teams in charge of my attraction. The people I worked with were the reason I worked there for the time I did. The most perks I got were my annual complimentary tickets (6 a year, 12 after 2 years) and access to preview any new attractions or events in the park.
free entrence
bad mangement
Great Environment
Rev Ops (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2017, november 28.
It is a fun workplace, very relaxed, and productive. Management is fun, and understanding to life situations and sympathetic. Career advancement easy to achieve as well.
Pro érvek
Employee cafe is cheap, able to get into all 3 parks of Universal as well as Sea World, and Busch Gardens
Kontra érvek
Short shifts, low pay rate, raise advancement not that great as well as benefits
Jod Advancement
Customer Service Representative / Telesales Agent (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Alpharetta, GA2017, november 27.
I Like being a part of a top company in terms of Media . I would like more interaction from Human Resouces and Managerial interaction when featuring suitable postions for further advancement . Finding the right canidates in the company an matching them with jobs for advancement within the company .
Pro érvek
benefits
Kontra érvek
job advancement
Unassumingly Crippling
Coordinator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Universal City, CA2017, november 26.
Management and HR intentions for professional advancement can be misleading. Great people to work with and entertainment industry perks can distract you.

Átfogó minősítés