NBCUniversal Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 1 729 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Easy Apply and work
Harry Potter Ride Operator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Universal City, CA2018, július 11.
Easy job with friendly coworkers. It can be stressful with irate guests and people asking the same questions every day, but it is different experiences.
Good for entry level
PRODUCER/PHOTO EDITOR (Volt alkalmazott) –  Universal City, CA2018, július 10.
I was with the company a long time and rose from intern to vice president (surviving the NBCU merger). Did not survive the Comcast merger very long. There is growth potential if you start out in support positions and work your way up. Once you reach management, opportunities are limited.
Pro érvek
Big company with lots of resources and perks.
Kontra érvek
Easy to get lost on a large team or with a bad manager.
Production Associate
News Anchor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Parkland, FL2018, július 10.
It has it's up and downs. Working there was fun and competitive. I enjoyed the perks of working at a tv station. I stayed informed and was involved and many of the monthly community events.
Director of Global Real Estate
Director (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, július 4.
I was able to work with many great leaders and one of my mentors. I still keep in touch with their CFO and their SVP of HR - both great guys. Sometimes I wonder why I ever left.
Pro érvek
Access to send leadership, growth programs
N/A
wouldnt work here again
Line Cook/Prep Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, július 2.
remember, when your a single mother or father and you have a emergency that you have to get to, they will let you go. Very disappointing work experience
was a very busy place
Kontra érvek
didnt have any empathy for emergancies
Munkahelyi kultúra
the warehouse was a fun place to work
Warehouse Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, július 2.
The employees at the warehouse are a great bunch of people, and very close knit. Its a very hot hard job but it is rewarding. There are alot of perks.
Amazing job
Show Control (Volt alkalmazott) –  Universal City, CA2018, június 30.
Great training, great people, was an amazing place to work and be a part of the amazing attractions that the park has to offer to its guests. would definitely work there again.
Pro érvek
amazing environment, perks, felt valued
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you can sell, sure, it's good.
Retention / Sales Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fife, WA2018, június 29.
I have never worked for a more greedy company than Comcast. I worked in inbound saled, and they structured their commission payouts contingent with the number of lines of business you would sell. What disgusted me about this job was that in order for you to add commission to your paycheck, you needed to sell more business to the customer, even if they absolutely did not need it.

For example, if there was a seasonal promotion for reps to sell as much HBO as they can, they would get awards of some kind. So that means, I would need to sell HBO to a 70 year old customer who hardly watches TV at all for the sake of me fattening my paycheck. I do not agree with this at all, and frankly, find it unethical. Horrible company, always out for their bottom line. Everything else is a distant second.
Pro érvek
Huge paycheck **if you can sell a lot**, office environment (AC/Heating), flexible schedule shifts
Kontra érvek
Calls of no sales go against your sales, therefore decreasing your earning potential, Management is horrible, If no commission is made on your paycheck, base salary is almost minimum wage
Great culture, always learning
Digital Ad Sales (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, június 27.
Great work culture, people respect each other.
Work life balance is very good and people understand life is not just about work.
Opportunity to learn about everything and anything you want because the company is huge.
Pro érvek
Lively environment, great work life balance
Kontra érvek
No advancement of career path, takes a long time for a change to be affected
Disappointment
Not Displayed. (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, június 26.
1 word, disappointing. Would not recommend this to anyone wanting to work in a profesisonal environment. Ridicule, degrading, abusive are the most descriptive when it came to my position.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Customer Support Representative II (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, június 22.
Great place to work I wish I was still there. There were many things to learn. Management is very educated on ethics and compliance. We also had great perks.
Great pay lots of perks
Angry customers
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very fun place to work in. Meet new people
Steward (Volt alkalmazott) –  United States2018, június 22.
It's a great environment to work in. At time it can get stressful depending of the day and time and if it's holidays but overall it's a great place! Meeting new people and getting to know your coworkers. Make long time friends. Environment is awesome.
Poor Organization
Senior Account Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, június 21.
Poor Company, no room for advancement. Management only cares about their own compensation and are lazy egomaniacs.

No team players, poor training and the company does not invest in their employees.
Great Place
Custodian (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, június 21.
easy to learn, great place, tons of people, management know their stuff, sometimes they allow overtimes, you can call in sick up tp 10 times a month.
FREE universal
lots of people
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast Paced, Fun Working Environment with Great Management and Amazing Advancement Oppotunities
Attractions Attendant, Skull Island, Reign of Kong (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, június 21.
I absolutely loved working here. My favorite job I have ever had. Amazing Management with even better job advancement opportunities. Very fast paced, but ultimately very mellow.
Pro érvek
frequent breaks, discounts, and entry into all three parks
healthcare, dental
The best
Production Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, június 20.
NBCUniversal has so much going on, and there is so much to learn about and do at the company. They are good to you as long as you are good to them! If you can work here, you are one of the luckiest and most hardworking people.
Fun!
Production Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, június 20.
It was so fun to work on this show though it was only for a brief period of time! I learned a lot while also being very involved with the show itself!
Great!
Writers' Research Intern (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, június 20.
NBCUniversal becomes a home soon after you start working there. Your experience is what you make of it, but the company is good to you as long as you are good to them!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced and fun workplace.
Booking Production Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Stamford, CT2018, június 20.
Very difficult work, but rewarding. Coworkers are like family because you spend so much time in the office. Never gets dull because you work on new topics and with new people every week.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company to start your carrer with
Systems Analyst II (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Hialeah, FL2018, június 20.
Definitely a great work place environment to start your career with. Advancement beyond director level involves. the normal amount of politics a top fortune 500 company has so if thats not for you you may have to move on.
Great culture, flexible schedules
Petit politics
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: NBCUniversal? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van