National Futures Association
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

National Futures Association Alkalmazotti bírálat

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
Mind a(z) 20 értékelés megmutatása
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a fun place to work with a flexible environment. As an entry level job the ability to travel was definitely a nice perk. If you enjoy auditing this would be a good company.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Get to see a nice view of Hudson river. Nice lunch area and tea, coffee available in the cafeteria. Unfortunately there is no wifi available. Coworkers are helpful.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The most enjoyable part of the job was the flexibility the company offered to its employees. The benefits and perks were great, as well! Most people worked in silos, though, so not as collaborative as one might hope for.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company to start your career with. Great pay and great benefits. The people are really nice and you learn so much everyday. If you are on the examinations side, you travel to different companies which is a great networking. The workplace culture is kind, collaborative, intense,and learning filled. But when we have parties or events, its a lot of fun! I love learning and I've loved the relationships I've built with some of my coworkers.
Pro érvek
Travel, you learn a lot, salary and benefits.
Kontra érvek
Inconsistency across managers. Pressure to finish your work fast because it can stall the exam.
Munkahelyi kultúra
• Coordinate with the recruiting team in filling all open positions within the organization, including sourcing, screening, and interviewing job candidates.

• Assist with the college recruiting program for the Chicago office by helping plan the college recruitment schedule, tracking candidate's progress in systems, sending appropriate correspondence to candidates, and conducting background checks.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Opportunities for growth.
Collaborative work environment.

The only constant here is change. If you can't roll with the punches and adapt to new processes, leadership, opportunities or whatever it may be, you might not enjoy the environment here. With that said, these changes teach us to be resilient and adaptable - both invaluable traits to learn in the workplace.
friendly environment
nice set up

not enough work for interns

not enough communication with upper level management

more training necessary

reconstruction of organization chart
Munkahelyi kultúra
great job. good benefits, good place to work, great work balance, flex time,. care about employees, and promotes advancement thru tuition reimbursement.
401k maatch
Kontra érvek
Munkahelyi kultúra
While I have not been with NFA very long, I have never felt more supported by an organization. Everyone is extremely friendly and they truly care about and take care of their employees. They offer an exceptional benefits package and great work/life balance.
Flex periods every 2 weeks
Munkahelyi kultúra
A great place to start your career. Focus here is a self regulatory organization that oversees the futures and commodities markets. Support services are greatly relied upon.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good learning experience, great job security, and very much balanced as far as work and life. Good starting point and excellent way to learn about private companies.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
NFA has a lot of resources and working there allows employees direct access to understanding a lot of the NFA Rules that all NFA Members have to be compliant with.
Munkahelyi kultúra
the job was relatively easy on a day to day basis. As long as you get your work done then your work/life balance is really good.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I learn a lot of programming skills, interpersonal skills in NFA. The collegues are smart and willing to help. The life work balance is extremely good.

Most enjoyable part: life work balance

Hardest part: not so much
Munkahelyi kultúra
NFA is a great place to begin your career, tons of great co-workers, and many new and challenging projects available for you to cut your teeth in the industry. The culture is relaxed, and the advancement structure is not overly complex.

Travel is a large part of the job, as well as the ability to juggle multiple long term engagements.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Awesome work/life balance, typical day at a hedge fund reviewing financials. Maintain professional skepticism everywhere.
Munkahelyi kultúra
As a traveling auditor, employees have the opportunity to develop their career while also on limited basis enjoy their interest such as traveling.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I can make no overall Rating I only worked there part time, No more than a few hours one day every other month
Good mission, needs focus
Management starting to pay attention to employee feedback
Munkahelyi kultúra
I joined NFA at the young age of 18 as a secretary and backup receptionist. Through hard work I ended my career as the Executive Assistant to the President and Vice President. Along the way I was responsible for the industry manual which was updated monthly and distributed to all registered commodity firms. I was also responsible for the creation and maintenance of the Disaster Recovery manuals for seven departments. I organized and took minutes for the quarterly Executive Committee meetings, 2 of which were at the World Trade Center, and for the registration committee which reviewed applications of individuals wanting to become registered brokers. A very interesting and challenging career that only ended because of my small children, who are now all grown up.
great place to work
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: National Futures Association? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.
Átfogó minősítés