Motorola Solutions
4.1 az 5 csillagból.
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Motorola Solutions Alkalmazotti bírálat

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
Mind a(z) 2,996 értékelés megmutatása

Best Company Ever

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
Everyone I worked with had over ten years invested in the company. They are able to retain talent like that because they treat people well and reward them for hard work. I should have never left that job. I worked there for 23 years. Kicking myself now!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

you work at a local shop or office, some people are valued more than others, the manager can play games with your time and efforts

working for an extremely large corporation like Motorola is challenging. Especially if you don't have the right manager to guide you through the HR Dept, PTO, Departments and other beneficial departments. You are a number, it's freaking hard to get a raise, and some of the employees are considered more valuable than others.

job security

NO raises
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Your experience will rely on your manager. The company has no idea what goes on there with management. You will be too afraid to complain.

The company tries, but they have no idea what goes on there with management and how some people are treated. For some people it’s great, while for other people it’s horrible. You pretty much can’t say anything either, or you will pretty much be pigeonholed in the position you’re in, or worse. If the trainer likes you, you’ll succeed. If the trainer dislikes you, she will do whatever she can to make sure you are replaced.

Pro érvek

Pay is good, Good first job out of college if you can befriend your trainer or at least stay below radar, Insurance is good.

Kontra érvek

If your trainer doesn’t like you, they will attempt to ruin your entire career, They will do whatever they can to make your life miserable so that you want to quit, They will literally call on you every single day, about every single mistake that you make, If you don’t get fired, you will want to quit, and I would encourage you to do so.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Ability to move up. Fair treatment of all peoples. Time clocks were Supervisor and LPO with a clip board.

I worked for the company for 30 years and all in all it was a great experience. The procedures in place to help and maintain a good work force works most of the time. And where there are issues it could be corrected when brought to light in the correct mannor.

Pro érvek

Bonuses, paid time off, sick time, vacation time all separate times. Good works recognition and perfect attendance bonuses.

Kontra érvek

occurrences for attendance issues could be harsh, and some abuse of this policy could be found in certain rooms. (Good ole boy, mentality )

fast paced - good pay

Very fast paced environment - good compensationability to learn new technologies competition between groups gets in the way flexible work hourspotential to travel

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

Great Company

I am working with Motorola for past 10 years. Great company, great people, good pay and easy to move around in the company to grow you skills. Proud to serve Public Safety Customers.

People and pay

Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Growing company with an open and inclusive culture

A lot of great people to work with and learn from. Strong core business (though very mature) and continued expansion of product portfolio through acquisitions and organic growth.

Pro érvek

Open and inclusive culture. Excellent benefits.

Kontra érvek

No major one identified yet

Motorola

Gerentes mal preparados, metas absurdas em um shopping que não entra ninguém, temos que ficar em pé 8 horas por dia, sem ao menos poder encostar no balcão.

Pro érvek

Vale refeição com valor bom

Comissão baixíssima.

Great Place to Work

Everyone is so collaborative and helpful. Great place to work for if you're fresh out of college. MSI has great training and there are tons of internal resources for learnig.

Work-Life Balance, Great Learning Opportunities

Kontra érvek

Overall Compensation is lower than other companies, Engineers don't get overtime pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Fast fast-pace, colleagues are helpful, enjoy and reasonable salary.

My first job in Motorola during 1988 till 1993. Manage to learn production SMT process, machine maintenance and repair. Enjoy my days working in Motorola and consider myself very lucky but too bad production transfer to Malaysia and China.

Subsidy meal.

Kontra érvek

Sometimes works 7 days a week.

Fast paced, friendly people

I enjoyed working here most of the time. There was the usual drama and gossip but all in all it was a good place to work. I learned a lot about a corporation and what it takes to succeed in the environment.

Good workplace and people

Good company with a lot of room for advancement and/or lateral movement. Very friendly environment and relaxed atmosphere with focus on the quality of work. The post-sale position can often require a lot of travel during implementation of a project, which can last up to two years or more. I normally spent four of five workdays on-site away from home. Conversely, the office schedule is flexible and allows quite a bit of work from home. When not on-site, you’ll spend about half of your workday on conference calls and the rest in Excel and Visio.

Pro érvek

Flexible about working at home

A lot of travel

Très bon accompagnement

Faire confiance a des personnes venues de différents univers a été un des atouts de mon expérience.

La cohésion

Peu d'ouverture pour évoluer

#EmployeeLifeMatter

This company is exactly why many do not want to work these days. The company runs by building a culture of fear, as if the focus of top management is to make a lot of money quickly and bail out. Meaning - they do not care about the employees. Always looking to replace employees with cheaper and better, potentially ruining their careers. Managers have no accountability and are let loose as wolves. So sad - this happens in the great nation of America.

Managers

Managers are not well trained or consistant. Work and dependability is not necessarily rewarded. Whenever personnel is accessed, personnel contacts your manager and tells manager everything discussed.

Interesting job.

Raises not reasonable.

A Sinking Ship

I was with the company over 10 years and absolutely loved the company for the first 5. There was a real sense of team and culture and fairness-no more

Flexible Schedule

Management, Pay, Reviews, Benefits, Culture
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Great place to work, too bad they moved operations to another state.

I worked here for 16 years and I loved my job, the people I worked with, and our customers. I loved what we offered our community in the form of Public Safety and I can't think of anywhere I would have rather been. Team Vesta of Motorola, were an amazing group to be a part of.

Pro érvek

Freedom to run my department (mostly), great team, good pay, great hours, holiday's off, the list could go on and on.

Kontra érvek

They moved our operations from CA to IL, forcing us all to take severance and leave.

Ambiete de trabajo solitario

No existe el trabajo en equipo, tod es individual, lo cual lo hacia muy monotono

Seguros, beneficios, auto corporativo

Kontra érvek

no hay clima laboral colaborativo
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Good people, constant offers for improvement and advancement

Great place to work and I enjoyed working with tall my co-workers. Constantly engaging with management. Support and communications between departments was constant

Pro érvek

Overall good attitude and management structure

Kontra érvek

Nothing jumps out at me at this time.

Meetings with other System Technologists were always productive

I enjoyed most of my time here, it was a balance of learning and teaching. Only problem was the high number (3) of re-organizations during the 18 months I was there. Final manager was not experienced in my role but did try hard to learn.

Good salary/benefits

90% travel and often at short notice

Terrible management

At one time, MSI was a great company to work for but too many company acquisitions changed the culture and degraded management into a dictatorship. The CEO is a genius but he has created an environment of insecurity among his executive leadership teams which causes immense micro-management. If you work here you will be enslaved to Salesforce and your health will be disregarded and you are told to disregard the COVID policy of your customers/prospects.

Pro érvek

Fair compensation and good benefits.

Kontra érvek

Terrible management. Micro micro micro managed down to your bathroom breaks in Salesforce.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Motorola Solutions? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés

4.0Céges kultúra
  • Vállalatok
  • Motorola Solutions
  • Alkalmazotti értékelések
Mondd el, hogyan javíthatnánk az oldal tartalmán
Mit szeretnél hozzáadni vagy módosítani?