Morgan Stanley
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Morgan Stanley Alkalmazotti bírálat

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
Mind a(z) 3 988 értékelés megmutatása
Munkahelyi kultúra
Kulturalt, tiszta irodai kornyezet.
Megfelelo fizetes.

Modern irodaeszkozok.

Fizestes illetve egyeb juttatasok lehetnenek versenykepesebbek.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very flexible and growing positions in this company. Loved it! I felt that managers listened, senior members helped, work was meaningful! The benefits were amazing to include work life balance!
18 month mobility limit
Munkahelyi kultúra
CONS
Poor office culture

Poor management no sense of direction only one priority to get the work done

Management often having a arguments on floor which have a demoralising effects on the team

late stay culture often 2 -3 hours is a norm and dont expect to get paid for the overtime and if you leave on time you have to bear face expressions of the team members incl management

No work life balance.

you will be felt used not encouraged

my worse job experience

Pros

New office

Gym

Cafe

But you will only enjoy these facilities if you have a time if you're constant under pressure no use
No work life balance
Munkahelyi kultúra
Super expérience lors d’une alternance de deux ans
Culture d’entreprise
Munkahelyi kultúra
The pressure is on employee to perform with little support from immediate manager. You'd think financial advisors know how to play their role, but most don't have a clue of how manage their offices. They call financial manangement support for simple tasks as sending a wire!
No emphasis on customerservice. Representative
Pro érvek
There is learning new things about financial markets and instruments on a daily basis.
Kontra érvek
The company underpays their Employees.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
In an interview, I was told that a former assistant abruptly left the company
without giving prior notice to her superiors (supervisors). Prior to her,

another assistant spent a year in the dept., then decided she didn't want to go permanent with that dept. Historically, executive assistants came & left in the dept. I ended up in. The turnout was so bad that the Directors who I supported weren't able to hire an executive assistant for a year.

I thought nothing of this history as I needed to work. Reflecting on my short-lived experience with that particular dept., I understood why there was such a high turnout: it's a toxic hellhole consisting of deplorable millennials who happen to be Associates/Consultants.

Morgan Stanley, in general, is a reputable company. However, a section on the floor I worked at was the mirror-image of a local NYC Public High School in Staten Island:

1.) You have immature, micro-aggressive, outrageously arrogant and fake Associates who will do ANYTHING to absorb praise & attention over private life matters irrelevant to your job description (I gained NOTHING from their hype as I was NOT friends with any of them, socially they're not my crowd). They already display grotesques attitudes at you with their evil eyelooks/stares/rolls at you, but if they don't get your praises over their personal-life hype, they'll throw a conversational-tantrum with their cubicle partner & regard you as an Enemy of The State who don't want to socialize with people (*In actuality, it was YOU I did not want to socialize with as I don't associate myself with
 - több...
Pro érvek
The external Christmas Holiday Party was VERY eventful!
Kontra érvek
Barely ANY diversity on the floor I worked at, No Ceiling Cameras on the entire cubicle-floor to monitor human behaviors on that floor, No Psychiatric Dept. within the company that I'm aware of. As a result of the last 2 Cons, TOO MANY millennial Associates & Consultants have bullied, patronized, inappropriately pestered and demonized people around them, and have gotten away with it, while their target has either quit their job or got abruptly fired; and thus developed PTSD.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I felt this company did not appreciate employees that were employed with the company before the merger. We were uprooted from our location forced to move to Smith Barney where they completely segregated us, stopped our 401K matching and come to find out that new employees even though most of us had been in the industry started off with substantial increases in salary even without the extensive experience I had. When I inquired to management they stated that the cost of living had increase so they had to start new unexperienced employees at a higher rate and they could not extend the increase to pervious employees since there were so many of us. I personally worked through my lunch time, break times and did not take all of my vacation time through my entire career at Morgan Stanley,
Pro érvek
Had a close set of friends within the Sales Assistant group.
Kontra érvek
Salary, not being treated with respect.
Munkahelyi kultúra
One of best and leading Investment bank across the gloab, providing opportunities to all level of candidates. Work Culture and Firm policies are best across the street.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
The employees I worked with were very helpful and willing to to shed their knowledge and learn more about the position they were in as well, however for management, this was a completely different story.

Management showed no effort to help their employees during times of adversity. "Do this" Do that" as opposed to "Let me teach you this so you know how to handle this for next time". None of that whatsoever. A large part of the department were recent college grads, so behavior like this could be potentially scarring for their carer.

Aside from this, there were lots of opportunities for knowledge betterment available, but little promotional opportunities. We felt as if we were running a hamster wheel.
Pro érvek
Plentiful amount of knowledge available at your fingertips
Kontra érvek
Poor management incapable of proper leadership
Munkahelyi kultúra
Well they are good family with good place to work,They prefer punctuality and commitment.They provide own place to rest and shower with free drinks,the maid are also supportive
Pro érvek
Drive back his car, long breaks
staggered timing
Munkahelyi kultúra
deecent place to work at. growth is there when you hustle and offer up ideas to teams and groups where you can share in revenue. mgmt is weak and layered.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good company to settle in.
Good work life balance.

However, technology enthusiasts might feel the company is a bit slow-paced in onboarding new technology
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is an awesome company to work and develop your career with number of opportunities. Management is up to the mark, work life balance with personal as well as professional growth
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at Morgan Stanley for as long as I did was a terrible mistake. I should have left after a couple years. MS is very strict about being in your desk chair at a specific time and not leaving until your boss leaves. None of this had anything to do with your work product and generally the work was pushing papers around. Nobody cares if you succeed or fail and bonuses/layoffs were completely random. The performance review process was a complete waste of time and didnt affect anything. This is a completely dead end company but looks good on a resume. My advice is stay a couple years to get the prestige and then go somewhere that has meaning.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Terrible place to work, stay away. Too much red-tape. Very poor culture. For them it's not about getting work done. It's all about shirking responsibilities.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
You have to work only for your own survival. Company won't provide you any task. You have to be very smart , you should keep on doing 1 - 1 more as compared to work
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working in the Pediatric ICU, you learn a great deal. Wonderful place to learn assessment skills and how to work as a team. It is one of the top rated hospitals in New York.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The office was beautiful and new, although I liked the first location better. Management has changed since I left. It was good while I was there. I wish there was more room for advancement and opportunities.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The firm is committed to giving back to the community and is very supportive of its employees w/ the covid 19 environment. Depending on the department/manager you work for, you may find an opportunity within Morgan Stanley very satisfying. Make sure to get a good offer before accepting the position because internal transfers or year to year increase may be minimal.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great corporate culture and offers a nice work life balance. Employee centric policies and good management. Personally found career opportunities to be limited
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced. Training. Communication could be better however management has an open door policy. The environment is positive and supportive. The environment is professional. Morgan Stanley is supportive of family obligations.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Morgan Stanley? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.
Átfogó minősítés