Mondelēz International

3,7Munka és magánélet egyensúlya

Rendezés:

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
Mind a(z) 5 077 értékelés megmutatása

hours cut for new part time workers

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
get hours one week then cut the next only because they hire new employees every week. They want things done correctly but do not give the proper hours to get them done proficiently.

pay for gas milage

no health care even though you can work 36-40 hour weeks

Empresa boa,dinâmica

Meu crescimento profissional e pessoal foram ótimos.

Very Fair Regional Director

I feel like my regional director is an actual human being with empathy and compassion (but also a backbone) and he’s fair to everyone but himself. The company as a whole sounds great but isn’t if you’re just a lowly sales Rep/stocker like me. Training was awful, we weren’t paid for computer stuff at home, it’s all talk with corporate and they want to squeeze every darn penny they can out of every associate like me while they have business meetings, lunches, outings, heath and balance meetings…. All for show. The people that are furthest down on the totem pole or the ones that need to feel important, they need to feel included, they need to be trained properly and given the tools they are are entitled to in order to succeed and that does not happen.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Una buena empresa para iniciar como Técnico

la empresa maneja una cultura, podria nombrarla como de mabiente ligero, el trabajo suele ir de un extremo no muy demandante hasta el otro extremo donde la presión puede desbordarse, sin embargo, no siempre es asi y mayormente se mantiene tranquilo.

Unstable

Started out great and was promised the world and then as time went on I got pushed back further and further for people who had a college degree but no realavent work experience. And then I was asked to train them and they would then become my supervisor. And the company promotes corporate workers to DM's again with no realavent work experience and they are your boss and they are basically doing on the job training and giving you instructions and have no clue on the day to day operations of ordering, packing out and working with store management.

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

Decent culture in general, but no worklife balance

Most enjoyable part of the job - being collaborative with certain team members to deliver results.Culture values hourly colleagues. Most challenging part - work life balance

Excelente empresa

La empresa es buena , buenas prestaciones , buen ambiente laboral , cultura de seguridad e higiene, capacitación , reconocimiento al trabajador por su trayectoria laboral.

salario y prestaciones

ninguna
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

very good and reliable company with great team

very good and reliable company with a great team, a lot of potentials to grow, excellent manager and friendly team, the only downside is low salary and a little bit increase

It’s cool and easy

Not many opportunities to move up in my area very easy for the most part the hardest part is dealing with difficult customers. Management is pretty cool as long as you are doing what you have to.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Buen ambiente de trabajo.

Buen ambiente de trabajo, paquete de beneficios, y estabilidad laboral.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Great job, not the best management.

In this job you will find a wall with management (SLO) you will get your schedule literally 8 hours before you are scheduled. All the things you do during your shift are somewhat enjoyable and you can feel a sense of fulfillment from customers from time to time because they somewhat appreciate what you do. Store managers are iffy because although they need you to fill the shelves. Make sure you communicate early and make your position clear.

Wonderful Job

One if the best companies I ever worked for. Fantastic support from management, wonderful overall atmosphere. Very easy to ask and receive help if needed.

Work life balance

Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Muy buena empresa y compañeros

Muy buena empresa compañerismo buena comida buen descanso sala de descanso café

Ambiente de trabajo colaborativo

excelente cultura laboralmuy colaborativopersonal de calidad

Exelente empresa

Una empresa con buen ambiente laboral, TA capacita al 100%

Empresa ótima para trabalhar

Gostei muito de trabalhar na Mondelēz, recomendo..

Pro érvek

Refeição no local e muito boa

Vale refeição ótima
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Work your butt off little pay

Long days little pay expect no help and sales reps over order stores they dont work, management is wacky two faced and only cares about what benefits them not the crew or their concerns

Work your butt off

Little pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Bad management but great company

I worked here for 9 months. 6 of those months I was a Warehouse Associate. I got promoted to Logistics Coordinator and worked that position for 3 months and some days. I liked my position but I didn’t like the management I was working under. I didn’t get the proper training I needed to fulfill that position at all but they made sure the other salary employee got all the training he needed to run his position. It was some favoritism going on within in the office. I hate that I ever took that position because of who I worked under. I should’ve stayed as a Warehouse Associate. Whoever take this position, please make sure to be on your P’s and Q’s. I was blind sided by the manager like I wasn’t doing my job right at all when he knowing he didn’t give me proper training. I quit that place I didn’t feel comfortable anymore working there because I didn’t know what might come next. All in all great company but bad management.

Lovely team

Lovely team to work for and the manager Steffi sooo supportive and encouraging . The team very helpful willing to support . Flexible as far as you ensure you get your job done

Amava

Ótima empresa,empresa amiga, excelentes líderes,ótimos benéfico

Ótimo

Ótimo

Adorei trabalhar

Uma Impresa maravilhosa exemplo de imprensa por mim estaria trabalhando de novo la se me dar mais uma oportunidade gostaria de fazer parte dessa imprensa novamente
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Mondelēz International? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés