Molina Healthcare

Rendezés:

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
Mind a(z) 1 564 értékelés megmutatása

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
Great place to work with great benefits and management. Great medical, dental, vision benefits. Company cares for the employees by providing opportunities to advance their career.

No micromanaging

Great place with autonomy, but high stress level, and case loads, extensive training, great manager. You dont get to meet your coworkers but its a good place to work salary is not the best but not the worst either
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Competitive environment to meet expectations

Fast paced competitive environment that provides friendly and courteous service to enable healthcare needs are met to the most vulnerable populations in healthcare. Workplace culture ensures friendly and professional communication.Expectations at this time are to expand knowledge base from outpatient prior authorizations, along with long term facilities as well as inpatient hospitalization and continued stay. To maintain turnaround times for all faucets of requests of providers. Most enjoyable part of the job would be knowing the customer or patient is being represented to obtain the care they deserve.

Pro érvek

Working with healthcare professionals to obtain positive outcomes

Kontra érvek

Lacks communication on needed information on how to complete documentation in a timely manner.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Great place to grow in healthcare

Molina healthcare was a great place to gain healthcare experience. They have a great culture of helping each other out and working as a team. Compensation is average.

Good start

Treated fairly. Good benefits.Nice facilities. Friendly people.Room to learn new skillsWorked there for 3 years. Company growing in some areas and contracting in others

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

Great place

Ability to provide great member services. Fun environment, as well as learning a lot information. Work load heavy, but rewarding if you have the right manager.

Care connection

Didn't feel full filing working as a nurse practitioner the job can be done by anyone. It is a waste of education if you work as a field nurse practitioner and most of the time patients are clueless what the visit is all about
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Out of tough supervisors…

A call center is horrible for your mental health… and this company is not considerate of the atmosphere and times we are living…. Supervisors need to work a full day ones a month taking calls to have any idea of the things agents deal with on a day to day basis… lots of drunks on the job…. Also all promises of more pay PLEASE GET IN WRITTING!!! You have to excuse the term but be a kiss a** too see bonuses …. Not the person with perfect attendance or high scores…. Sad to say this company runs on old policies…. Hopefully one day all of these types of companies are a thing of the past!!! Hope someone reports them to the state and federal health department….

Work from home

Supervisors

Poor Management

Worked at thus company as a contract to hire opportunity. Would say it was a good place to work, but this place puts unqualified individuals in manager position based off of being at the company for a certain period not qualified to perform training nor do they have the capabilities to use the English language appropriately with subordinates. I will say that the Director of Accounting was very open and receptive when I brought issues to her attention. If had a take away on this company it would be to place managers in positions based off of knowledge and education skill set not on length of time at the company to quantify promotion!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Molina is very bad. Security overload. No progression ability.

Just a very bad place. The worst ever in my career. Management is of no value. Excessive security issues. Do not have the ability to progress or do things correctly.

Wouldn’t recommend

Unrealistic expectations. No engagement unless it’s to point out what your doing wrong. Misinformation will set you up for failure possible getting fired for not knowing correct policy and procedures. You could’ve received that same incorrect information from mangers: leads. Not a workplace for people who want to work but also enjoy the company. They should hire robots…

Nice company

It all depend on management in how your experience with any company will be. Luckily, I had a great team and leader who allowed us to be flexible, and wanted our input on our daily task.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Overall great place to work

Pros-Great benefits, flexibility with scheduling and room to grow within different parts of the company. Cons-Low pay per industry standards and poor communication.

Unrealistic productivity standards

I loved working at Molina. Great benefits, great pay, and awesome coworkers! Unfortunately their productivity numbers were always sky high! Made everyone unhappy and stressed out.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Interesting work not very collaborative

The work itself was interesting, however collaboration between teams was lacking. It was difficult to identify who to contact to answer question or for support.

No work life balance

It is an insane amount of work and meetings it becomes very time consuming being employed here. Meetings are back to back with no time to even catch a restroom break. I definitely do not see myself growing within the company as I’m afraid another department may be set up the same. I have never worked after hours so much in my life.

Work from home

Kontra érvek

No breaks, influx of meetings

Good/Bad

Love the job in a way just getting numbers are literally impossible at the moment. Boss will at times berate you if you aren’t getting these impossible numbers the slick talk isn’t helpful.

Great Co-workers

Impossible quotas

Do not recommend

When you get hired they promise that you can get promoted if you work" hard enough. I was in the company for 4 years and no matter how hard I worked it was not sufficient for them. I applied for different positions and got turned down it's not what you know or hard you work but who you know. The audits are unrealistic. The auditors are highered to knit pick and find any human errors during your 8 hour shift. You are stuck to a computer 8 hours a day. You are constantly under a microscope being looked at to look for your human mistakes but never recognized for the good ones. Supervisors are not knowledgeable or dependable and give you misleading information. We have to figure things out on our own and we get bounced around with no questions answered. If you want to keep your health and sanity stay away from this company because once they take it from you they will not even give you a wave goodbye.

Love love love

Love it great pay great place to work especially a remote position easy training friendly coworkers can get really busy at times but overall great experience
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Many mission-oriented colleagues who really care about populations served.

Work satisfaction depends a lot on who you have as a direct manager and how well you can coordinate across teams. When it all comes together, it’s great. When it doesn’t, it feels very stressful and disconnected, with redundant work.

Great supervisors

The Staff and supervisors are great at supporting new employees. The work flow is intense but manageable. Communication is excellent via teams. If I have a question, I can put it on a chat and will get many answers and helpful guidance.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Molina Healthcare? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés