Mindtree

3,8Munka és magánélet egyensúlya

Rendezés:

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
Mind a(z) 1 198 értékelés megmutatása

Overall a good services company

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
Good projects to work on with fortune 500 clients, career advancement, good culture, fairly helpful coworkers. Could improve few things operationally.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Better IT services Company than most but not a pay master

Ample Learning opportunities as practice/Coe is not the strong forte of Mindtree hence you or your team end up doing the heavy lifting.Assuming you are talented person Career growth depends upon the account & manager you end up sometimes it is accelerated & sometimes it is slow a 5-year time frame.They have great customers to work with some of the biggest in Fortune 100. But the company is struggling with the likes of Accenture & other niche players as competition is able to bring much better resources to compare to Mindtree for ex., Creatives etc.,If you want to work in an Indian IT services company & want good growth opportunities Vs working in a very large Indian IT services company where you are lost in lakhs of employees then Mindtree is the right company.It provides the right mix of job security & challenges.

Bad Projects and old technologies

I am not enjoying much, I worked for a project where I did not work at all for 5 months and then I got another project which started after 2 months and technologies are deprecated
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Work life balance depends on team. Good work culture

For me WLB was good, but it depends from team to team. Overall work culture is good over here.Learnings are ok ok. Kind of technologies we use depends on the clients.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Good Place to work but management needs improvement

Good Place to work but management needs improvement and HRs as well needs t pay attention towards employee. Few managers are very supportive and few managers are very bad.

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

No pressure and good work life balance

Interview will be tough. But the job you can manage. No pressure and work life balance is good. Salary is also good. Managers are very friendly. You can lear new technology

Good work life balance

Great place for Job Security

If you need job security, then this is a great place to work. On the downside, the compensation is below market, upward mobility is limited. Work life balance really can vary depending on the project you are tagged too. Benefits are decent if you're a full time employee.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Good projects but less pay

Mindtree is a good company where you get lot of things to learn and again it depends on your projects also. But they provide less compensation and less yearly hikes.

Pro érvek

Good projects to work with

Kontra érvek

No benifits other than ur salary.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

I was blessed with a good team and role.

I played the role of TM Senior Associate for a year. Processes were very systematic. Although our campus recruitment process was extremely unorganised and that made me less excited and doubtful about the company. But thankfully my team members especially were helpful, made my entire experience company smooth. The role in itself was challenging. For HR related roles remuneration was not upto the mark but there is proper succession in the form of the ladder not but in means of work that you do.

Typical Software Services company with pleasant work environment

Interesting projects to work on with latest technologies, diverse set of clients. Good work life balance, Excellent learning environment with focus on continuous learning.

Productive and fun workspace

Productive and fun workspaceSafe workspace for women transport facility and security for lady minds is good.overall it was a good experience working at Mindtree
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Flat organization and great culture.

Good opertunity for learning latest tech. Good culture. Compensation has improved in recent years. Good work life balance. Programs to empower women and their development.

Wfh, new tech

Compensation

No work lofe balance

No work life balance, they add/remove resource as per thier convience without consulting with PM. Employees are not listen my management. VRiable pay are 100%

Work culture is good

Mindtree is a good company. They have a good work culture. They are limited to certain cities. Hike is good except the MMS domain. Management is cooperative. Work is relaxing and can be enjoyable of the team is right.

Might be OK for 1st job out of college

This might be good job after college but not for more than 1 year. If there are any other options available I would go with that. You just get sucked into work, the more you work the more load you will get and the people who keeps screwing up get away with easy workload. My manager was some what understanding and few coworkers were very helpful but other than that the upper management is trash, they don't care about the employees at all. They only care about getting project from the client.

Ok for 1st experience in the field

Kontra érvek

No work life balance and upper management is trash.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Good

Good place to work. Good project. About to learn lot of things. Flexibility in working timings. Decent compensation. Good manager to work with. Overall good place to work.

Average

Average, working hours always extends based on project. Salary is very less paid. But we can explore more learnings and encourage in completing courses
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Good stability, and good to learn.

Good stability, and good to learn. Compensation wise not best in industry.Median salary standards.Good place to learn and have work life balance and have job stability. But if pay is your priority this is not the place

Learning

Compensation

Good one

Good company but not the best company to work long time. Work for two or three years and then shift to another company. This is good for learning coz learning is given highest priority here

Overall decent company

Good people and no challenging work.ProsWork life balanceSupportive colleaguesGood managersGood for settlementConsNo good projectsNo much growth

Relaxed and learning

- Process oriented- Out of city, But location is good- No outing & parties- Good client to work- Get good course to learn.- Notice is 3 month which is not good.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Mindtree? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés

Céges kultúra: 3,8/5 csillag
  • Vállalatok
  • Mindtree
  • Alkalmazotti értékelések
Mondd el, hogyan javíthatnánk az oldal tartalmán
Mit szeretnél hozzáadni vagy módosítani?