Microsoft

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
Mind a(z) 7 427 értékelés megmutatása

Remek tanulókörnyezetet biztosított.

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
Gyakornokként volt alkalmam belátást nyerni a projektmenedzsment működésébe, 3 különböző projekten keresztül.

Good pay

I am paid well, supported by my manager to learn and grow. Vast internal opportunities.Support is support so you can be at the bottom of the rung for orgs.

It was okay

I worked from home and it felt like I wasn't getting help from anyone even after asking multiple times. I ended up leaving because it felt like a dead end job.

Nice place to work.

Nice place to work. Must have company on your portfolio if u want to grow. I have always dreamed about working here. Finally I get a chance to work here and prove myself

Pro érvek

Good

Kontra érvek

Nice organization

- Any day, good place to work - Good company culture - Peer are very nice and helpful - Free food , Gym, transport , many other benefits - Pay is bit less but all together good package

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

Microsoft is a great company with great opportunities.

Microsoft is a great company to work for, they are flexible and they try to keep their employees happy. It can be a fun but sometimes stressful environment.They also have great management and they help their employees through continued education. I think over it is a great place to work.

Great working area

The work is quite challenging and fast-paced, and the company perks and resources are exceptional. Feeling of personal appreciation, Time and location flexibility, Ability to learn new things.

Balance

Great pay and very fair

Overall, you are paid well and senior people treat you fairly - you work for your money, but aren't taken advantage of.Hours can be long as you work with the US so calls can go late

salary

can be long hours

Good Pay, Great Benefits

Overall, I am satisfied with the company although there are too many layers of management! The micro-managing is absurd and I am not empowered to think outside the box… policies and procedures are very stringent!

Work/Life Balance, Good Pay, Great Benefits

Was ok

It was a temp experience they fired everyone and moved production. Pay was ok. Hours where ok. Best part was the people. They provided peza every Friday.

Great opportunity for growth

I worked on a great team that progressed my skillset as a data scientist. The process to learn involved many instances of programming with other interns and it was a great experience.

Cloud Division has a Toxic Culture that Inhibits Innovation and Teamwork

The work is very challenging and fast-paced, and the company perks and resources are exceptional. However, within the Cloud division, specifically CO+I, who build, design, and operate datacenters, the culture is toxic. Bullying by senior level managers is known to occur and is tolerated at all levels of management. There is a public-shaming culture for anything that goes wrong, and, due to that, a strong "not my job" mentality that significantly impacts teamwork. There are some brilliant, great people, but egos and strict adherence to outdated processes inhibit long term growth.

Outstanding Place to Work

Pay, benefits, and culture are outstanding. Lots of smart people to work with and the CEO is one of the best around. It seems to have a great reputation with most people you meet outside of work.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Buen ambiente, grandes oportunidades pero muy estresante y mal pago

buen ambiente, muy buenos beneficios, buenos compañeros. Se trabaja mucho puede ser estresante y como joven profesional muy mal pago
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Cool place if you’re into sales

Don’t mind having an eye on you on every interaction you have to make sure you upsell, then sign up here lol may be different now since there’s no more stores.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

A good role out of college

I enjoyed my experience overall. I joined after college and i think that was right move for me to make. ultimately was not happy so i left without a job lined up.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

If you are driven to succeed, prepare for success

17 years at Microsoft was fulfilling both professionally and personally. There were always opportunities to increase my value to Microsoft and Microsoft was always ready to provide broader scope with tools to aid in achieving new responsibility.

Pro érvek

Plenty of mind-bending challenges.

Kontra érvek

Prepare for every day, expect challenges

Productive and fun workplace

I thoroughly enjoyed my time with Microsoft. The benefits were great and the atmosphere was homely. I worked for several locations and me extraordinarily people.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Good work life balance in the expense of low total compensation for technical folks

The company is a great place for junior engineers, scientists, and Project managers, where they can learn how big IT companies work and use cloud technology to create value. HOWEVER, Microsoft sucks for senior engineers and scientists who want to grow in their field and receive fair total compensation. The salary of senior engineers or scientists at Microsoft is at best 35-55% less than the FAANG companies. If you want to be compensated fairly for your experience, consider other big IT companies. Also, dont be surprised if you see a peer with a 2-3 years of experience old has a title of Senior/Principal at Microsoft (there are less experience engineers who receives promotion to senior band much earlier in their career (MSFT wants to keep the junior as they know the "real" senior technical folks are going to get expensive and the top engineer would eventually go to FAANG for higher /more fair total compensation package.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Their salaries are higher comparatively

Their salaries are high compared to other software companies except for Google.Promotion rates have been typically low for women.HR and upper management is not very organized and effective about severance payments.

Getting too woke

Like most tech companies, it's become less about working together as people and more about capitulating to the woke mindset. Training, DEI, and non-stop emails about how bad things are.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Microsoft? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés