Melton Truck Lines

3,1Munka és magánélet egyensúlya

Rendezés:

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
Mind a(z) 313 értékelés megmutatása

Great place to start in flatbed

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
I worked at Melton for exactly 2 years as a new CDL grad and a new flatbedder. The pay isn’t bad considering you are learning the right way and you need the skills. I moved on to a smaller company that hired me instantly based on my 2 years with Melton. I recommend them.

2022, szeptember 28.
We're glad your experience at Melton was positive and found our training program valuable as a new driver. We always welcome rehires, if your career path ever changes!

Great company

Melton works for its drivers. Great place to start ur career. They don't micro manage you like those mega carriers do. They don't complain about what route u take or where u fuel. You are your own boss which is awesome

2022, szeptember 28.
Thank you for your positive review! We are so glad that you have had a positive experience with Melton.

Melton is a great company to learn flatbed and it’s family oriented.

If you just received your cdls and thinking about joining a flatbed company, Melton truck lines is a great place for you. Melton have Great Training and great instructors to help you accomplish your goals. An the instructor’s are tough but that’s the training we all need to be the best and safe drivers on the road. The instructor’s make sure you’re doing your job right. I came to Melton with no experience and fresh out of cdl school. Now I’m great at securement, tarping, time management and being a safe driver. An like any company the money grows with your experience. Melton is really family oriented and you’re not just a number. An it’s always someone that you can call if you’re having a problem. I would recommend everyone that I know to Melton because this company will give you a fair chance. It’s up to you to take that chance an make it count.

Pro érvek

Great benefits, extra money for tarping

2022, szeptember 28.
Thank you for your positive review! We are glad that you are enjoying your time at Melton and have found our training program valuable as a recent cdl graduate.

horrible

worse company ever, gets no miles a management doesn't seem to care. I kept asking for miles and fleet manager told me nothing is available when I was talking to other guys always getting load 2 to 3 thousand miles

2022, szeptember 28.
We regret to hear that you had a poor experience at Melton. Our drivers average 2200-2500 miles per week and we see that very consistently across the fleet. Our driver managers work really hard to build relationships and keep consistent communication with our drivers regarding their miles and productivity. Their mindset is a drivers success equals their success. Driver Services is always available if you'd like to provide additional feedback: 918-270-9613

Long miles, hard work.

Always driving or securing freight. Dispatchers dont set us up for failure. Equipment is new and up to date and drivers are taken care of. Going to all lower 48 states and staying in my home town

2022, szeptember 28.
Thank you for your 5-star review! We are glad you are enjoying our new equipment. We are committed to making sure our drivers have the resources they need to be safe and successful while out on the road.

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

Great company to work

Melton is a great company which provides you with the proper tools to be a successful flat bed driver. They also offer lots of benefits for you as a driver.

2022, szeptember 28.
We are glad you enjoyed Melton's training and benefits. Thank you for your positive review!

Great place

Absolutely great place to get started in flatbed as we have a 5 star reputation in the industry. It’s also a great place to stick for a career. We have many drivers that have been here 20+ years

2022, szeptember 8.
Hello and thank you for your review! We are so glad to see you have had a positive experience!

Great company

Great company to work for.My personal experience has been great so far. My Dm is awsome, i get good miles. Melton will take care of you right from the beginning

2022, augusztus 23.
Hello and thank you for your feedback! We are so glad to see that you have had a positive experience with Melton. If you need anything, please reach out to Driver Services.

Nice environment

Good place to learn how to do flatbead brand new truck

2022, augusztus 16.
Hello and thank you for your positive review! We are glad you had a great experience with Melton!

great training/ entrance process

my training and actual start of my driving career at melton has been an awesome experience they actually care for their drivers. Melton has been supportive of every step with no hiccups

Pro érvek

great rooming for training, even better trucks, with awesome dm’s

N/a

2022, augusztus 10.
Hello and thank you for the 5-star review! We are so glad you have had a positive experience!

whether you succeed or not is on you.you will have the best in the business helping you every step of the way

this company is by far the most professional in the business.everyone I've met from instructors to drivers and now my trainer have been spot on and clear as to what they expect and how they are going to help you reach those goals.coming to Melton has been a very good decision for me.i urge you to come here if your looking to start driving.they will train you how to be the professional driver you want to be.i give Melton 10 stars!

2022, augusztus 10.
Hello and thank you for the 5-star review. We are so glad you have had a positive experience, we look forward to the many more you will have with us!

Lots of micromanaging

Great place to start out to get good training for OTR and flatbed but if you already know how to plan a route, secure freight and tarp, then I'd suggest going elsewhere

2022, július 20.
Hello and thank you for your feedback. We regret to see you leave a poor review. We do want to make sure that all of our drivers are prepared for life out over the road. Please call Driver Services to give more detailed feedback.

Great place to start out as well as an even better place long term !

Awesome company and just started , planning to make this a long term career , respectful and look out for you . Bonus structure is great 👍 recommend to whoever wants to start a great career !

Pro érvek

Pay, family time, great coworkers and leaders

2022, július 14.
Hello! Thank you for your great review! We are so glad you have had a positive experience so far. We look forward to seeing all you accomplish here at Melton Truck Lines.

Good Company. Good treatment. Fair Management

I can only speak for my own experience but I have been with Melton for almost 2 years. I've left twice for personal reasons, and twice I've gone back. They are very fair. They are organized. They are efficient. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a driving job. They have plenty of miles and most equipment is 2 years or newer.

2022, július 14.
Hello! Thank you for your positive review. We are glad to see that you have had a positive experience with Melton. We do strive to keep our equipment new and the best for our drivers. If you have anymore feed back, please call Driver Services!

Driver focused but mostly otr

Great company, but as most otr jobs, home life can suffer. Pay is competitive, and you can truly make money as a company driver. Need to be a self starter, as a driver you are the major block on making money

Pro érvek

Driver focused, great earning potential

Otr

2022, július 14.
Hello and thank you for your positive review. We understand the over-the-road life is not for everyone. If you have anymore feedback, please call Driver Services.

OTR with alot of support

Melton is a good company to work for, it's OTR and that can always be tough, u can be out 3 weeks and have 4 days off, pay and miles are fair. Company support is outstanding as far as it can go, flatbed can be tough but all the staff at Melton and fellow drivers all help each other. They give u all the tools to succeed and make money and learn the trade. Very nice modern equipment and yr treated very well here, every company has it's logistical problems and Melton is no different, it has alot of pieces to move Abt. Not a bad place at all. Only thing I would change is to not put a single dollar on the comdata card from yr check unless u ask to, they put yr 2nd check on comdata and it's a pain to get it off there.

2022, június 10.
Hello and thank you for your feedback. We are glad that you have had a positive experience with Melton. Please call Driver Services if you have anymore feedback.

not bad but can always do better

it is a good place to learn flatbed. pay is higher than many other companies but once you get your flatbed experience, there are better otr companies.

2022, május 27.
Hello and thank you for your feedback. We would love to know ways that we can make improvements. If you would like to give more detailed feedback, please call Driver Services.

Needs more hometime

From the perspective of a new truck driver, there isn't much more to ask for other than more hometime. They currently offer a program that if you stay out for 3 wks you get either an extra day at home or $200. That still doesn't help the feeling that I can spend almost 2 months otr and only get 1wk at home.

2022, május 20.
Hello and thank you for your review. We are working on ways to get drivers home more. We know that over-the-road life is not for everyone and can be an adjustment. If you have anymore feedback please call driver services.

Professional

Good company they treat you good and make sure you are home when requested the pay is great as well first company out of CDL school so far never had any issues!

2022, május 19.
Hello and thank you for your feedback! We are so glad that you have had a positive experience. Communication is key when it comes to telling us what you need.

Mega carrier pretending to be a family company

Communication is horrible and that takes a toll on how much money you can earn every week. Trailers are all broken so you either risk your safety and a DOt violation or you waste your time to get it fixed without getting paid for the time wasted. Don’t even bother

2022, május 19.
Hello and thank you for your feedback. We regret to see you have had a poor experience. At Melton, you are more than just a number, you are a part of our family. Unfortunately, trailers will breakdown and need repairs. We do have our team fixing trailers as quickly as possible. If you have anymore feedback, please call Driver Services.

Great place to start and and learn. No more than that...

Melton is a great acebt9 start and learn. Take advantage of this opportunity to learn the terrains and highways.Train your mind and body for long distance driving and being alone. But financially, Melton is not the place and also the insurance is not good if you have kids. But they do have a Dr. Onsite so they can keep you on the road for the next pick up and delivery.Remember you are a number don't fall for the Bullcrap. Just get your experience, say thank you and move on. Keep it business...

2022, május 3.
Hello and thank you for your feedback. We are glad that you learned a lot with Melton. Our drivers are not just a number at Melton, they are family and we strive to treat them as such. We do review our pay and remain in the top of the industry for pay. Our onsite doctor is an added benefit for those looking for a quick check up or they need to see the doctor fast. If you would like to give more feedback, please call Driver Services.

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Melton Truck Lines? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés

Céges kultúra: 3,8/5 csillag
  • Vállalatok
  • Melton Truck Lines
  • Alkalmazotti értékelések
Mondd el, hogyan javíthatnánk az oldal tartalmán
Mit szeretnél hozzáadni vagy módosítani?