Medline Industries

Értékelések kategória szerint

3,0Munka és magánélet egyensúlya

Rendezés:

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
146 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelőenMind a(z) 2 511 értékelés megtekintése

Good job but tough productivity requirements

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
Good job but it's hard to meet your numbers. You essentially have to work non stop and take quick breaks just to make it. Other than that, it's a decent job with good pay.

Pro érvek

Free lunches during the first week of the month

Kontra érvek

It's hard to reach your numbers.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

What is the best part of working at the company?They feed us the first week of every month and the bonusesWhat is the most stressful part about working at the company?Nothings stressful your trained good before being on the field What is the work environment and culture like at the company?Very good work environment everyone’s always willing to help each other or give a hand What is a typical day like for you at the company?I’m a order picker, I use a double walkie and headset, It tells me everything I need to pick and in the order it needs to be in

Favoritism

I worked there for 3 1/2 years. I really loved work in there, but the they play a lot of favoritism. One of the directors had his son’s best friend hired, and he couldn’t do the job, and he got bumped up over everybody. And as a supervisor now and you work long hours, they lie and say you work 8-9 hours you’ll work 10-12 hours it’s horrible

Pro érvek

You got lots a good free lunches they feed you well they give you

Horrible Work Environment

Not a good place to work. Do not recommend. I really wouldn’t let anyone I know even apply here. It’s not a good company. They don’t care about their employees.

Eh

It’s a warehouse job, they were more laid back at first but once switched to the Montgomery location they became more strict. Good pay, mandatory overtime was a pain but it’s a warehouse job

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

Medline review

My time at medline was ok. I actually enjoyed working there, but the management and the way they run there warehouse could be better. It's a fairly new building nobody there has been a medline employee for longer than a year, there supervisors and manager sucks they don't follow the rules, they would put you on final notice without any prior meeting or counsel. When it's slow they dump a bunch of work on the order pickers and reach guys so be aware.

Benefits, pto, flex, pay

Kontra érvek

Scoring system requires you to move nonstop picking 150 items, supervisor training, managers don't care about family emergencies or your health

Good work environment

As long as you don’t get caught up in the social politics you can enjoy your job and make some good money. Provides lunch sometimes and bonuses depending on your output.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Pretty bad no support always contradicting themselves never admit they are wrong and overall too much overtime and even when you’re work is done you still have to ask permission to Leave
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Picking orders, place pallets that you built in staging area for wrapping. Face paced job, lots of work to do. You will have to help keep aisles clean as you pick.

Great environment, bad management

90% of the workers at medline are great, helpful, friendly people but the leads and supervisors give little to no help and just expect you to do as much work as someone who has been there 5+ years, and if you can’t you will be met with a write up once a week.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

good pay but sometimes there is no work

good pay but sometimes there is no workload and people get in trouble for not making or hitting their goal but you can’t hit your goal if you have no room to wokr

Teamwork

At Medline every shift works as a team that includes temps everyone is treated fair you can have your phone on you but it can’t be out you can’t listen to music you get two 15min breaks don’t clock out for 1 for first break one for last break of the shift you get a 30 min lunch you clock out for. Parking lot is gated only way in is with your badge only way into the building is also with your badge you get a locker to keep all work related stuff in you get shirts after 90days also you get to a welcome to medline gift that you get to chose from. You get medline apparel for work so you don’t have to ruin your own clothes.

Pro érvek

Two 15min breaks one 30min lunch, benefits, Pay, Discounts, parking, mangers and team

Not worth it

The only good thing about Medline is the pay.the hours are ridiculous you have no life if you work there you never know when you going to get off until the minute you do. They call hrs at three thirty but it's never what they say. You have to put your life constantly on hold for a company that could be off run better by a child. The management is all over the place noone is ever on the same page. All in all wouldn't recommend working there unless you just enjoy chaos

Meh

It’s not too bad of a job but you will definitely need to train yourself and ask a lot of questions. Would barely consider myself to have been “trained”

Long Hours

Pay is good but you will have no home life. If u want to spend all your time at Medline then it will be for you.Training good be a lot better as well. Not enough trainers for all the new hires. High turnover
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Get rid of the management

This place seemed alright at the beginning, but it turns out they tell you what you want to hear to get you in the door. Coworkers we okay, the ones that didn't quit at least... Management is terrible and the supervisors are power trips. If you enjoy working 12+ hour days and not having a life then this job might be for you. Honestly there isn't enough room to say how bad this company is, but avoid at all costs!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Extremely toxic. Pay is not worth the abuse

Extremely toxic management. Treat all employees as easily replaceable. Management and HR will never help your concerns and probably just laugh at any concerns brought to their attention.

Not. Fun place to

The hours are not set you never know when your going to go home the manager has favorites the pay is good but you never have time to spend it when your off your to tired to do anything

Make good money

Where do I begin?

The biggest problem at this location is the management. They are all liars. Every single person in management. They lie about how much time you have to take off from the beginning and the amount of hours worked. You will work at least 12 hours a day. Very seldomly 10-11. They try to hide the amount of work due for the day until the end of the shift so you work like a dog in hopes you get to go home early. I asked my supervisor for his phone number in case of an emergency and he asks me “why do you need my phone number”? I was flabbergasted and it’s obvious the guy has never been in a supervisory position before. The supervisors are all two faced and tell you what you want to hear to get through the day at hand. The job will do for the next four months for sure but it’s not somewhere I would stay at.

Pay is decent.

Short breaks, management.

Cool place

I liked working here. Good money steady work. Lots of walking. I would recommend this job to anyone. Cool people. Easy to learn. And teammates are very helpful.

Poorly managed

My time working at Medline was very poorly managed. The leaders were pushy and not very understanding of personal and mental health issues. All that matters there is your numbers; how fast you can go etc. Safety is also hugely overlooked, considering that to go as fast as they want you to go you have to ignore safety precautions. During my 90 days I was jostled around, and was never given a chance to improve in any given area. Whenever my numbers started to improve, they moved me back. Good luck if you’re not liked.

Pro érvek

Nice break room and good pay

Kontra érvek

Only numbers matter, no work culture, poor management, poorly organised warehouse
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Medline Industries? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés