Medline Industries

Értékelések kategória szerint

3,0Munka és magánélet egyensúlya

Rendezés:

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
79 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelőenMind a(z) 2 520 értékelés megtekintése

Very respectful, fun place to work

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
I will say management tries make everyday good day. Always feed us pizza, or food truck or might have ice cream. Get a bonus that reasonable, also get paid weekly. Benefits are really dang good, the health insurance and dental are GREAT!! Only reason I gave them 4 star bc I wish we had profit sharing.

Pro érvek

Weekly pay, great benefits, bonuses

Kontra érvek

No profit sharing, pro-track system not greatest (for production)
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Started off fine, drastically reduced employee pay soon after I joined

Management frequently joked about how they were paid to do nothing all day. When I first started there was an efficiency bonus up to an additional 30% of base pay, as well as several other bonuses such as 3rd shift diff and an extra 50 cents per heavy vehicle signed off on, all of which were removed, which cut my pay by a whole 50%. They removed lots of employees and expected more work out of those who were left, while drastically reducing our pay and LITERALLY laughing in our faces.

Pro érvek

Job security for hard workers, but working hard means you won't move up as you're needed in your role.

Kontra érvek

Management was frequently pushing employees to work harder so they can go home, management did essentially nothing all day, completely removed efficiency bonus which was the only incentive to work harder

productive

It's a wonderful place to work for, but there are two super" who don't care about employees. one of them forks for the receiving department/ induction

Another warehouse that overworks

I would work there again. No one follows safety and it’s complete chaos. Good benefits and decent pay, but always calling mandatory overtime in the middle of the day. Also letting you know you have to work a Saturday last minute.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Not a place for a career.

I worked at this company for 6 months and had no advancements and wasn’t cross-trained on anything. I notified them in the beginning that I wanted a career. And they found a way to pin their excuses for not letting me advance, on me. They lastly don’t care about your personal life at all. Beware! Good temp job if you don’t care about moving up and starting a career.

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

Great place to work. The branch manager friendly caring smart. This company is Amazing. I love it.

I would like to apply and work in this company again. They value and respect all employees and consider you one family. I gained good experience, good presentations, and management confidence, which gave me enthusiasm and love to work in this company where I found my dream.

Pro érvek

Yes. From May till October in every Friday they buy for all staff a great lunch.

Kontra érvek

I work 8 hours Monday till Friday. There is overtime’s if job need it.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Fun workplace but started hiring any and everyone

All in all a great company. Over a year and noticed many changes. Mainly in hiring and lack there of. Turned into letting anyone and everyone in which made the work stressful

Pay

Production production

It was alright

Good Company sometimes needs better management but it's bearable they need too change the point system that's why most people leave the company needs improvement

Freedom

Point system
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Good pay more than enough hours.

all I know is medline sleep wake medline repeat. Everybody is cool and the facility is nice including the break room but you could walk in one day and it be a 8 and a half hour day and walk in the next day to a 11 hour day. Understandable because of the business but be prepared for the grind

Pro érvek

Free lunch and good bonuses

Lost of hours
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Management is very poor, it's a very unorganized place to work. A lot of gossip, nasty attitude from the supervisor on a daily. The supervisor gossip and keep up drama like a messy employee. The department manager has no knowledge of his job and too afraid to speak up for the employee's. Not a good place to work because of management. 2nd shift McDonough, GA plant is the worst.

Kontra érvek

Management...headquarters need to fire and hire a whole new crew in management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

fun work place,and friendly people

Definite place to grow and, easy work once you get the hang of it. There was a lack in communication in management and, If We were short staffed they'd put to much pressure on such a small number of crew members for very big jobs. Other than that it was a very good job.

N/a

Worst job I’ve ever work management doesn’t care about it employees and they will lie at the drop of a hat … hands down a terrible place for a hard worker

Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

If you need to make money

A team oriented production but not many team players. No thorough training on the warehouse side and you will be penalized for what you don’t know. Incentives are provided but no real payout even for perfection. More so a revolving door than a career.

Consistent paycheck

Pay & Incentives, Training
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

It's just not a good place to work at all!! I thank OSHA need to visit this place

If I was you I wouldn't go for it first thing in the interview everything they said an interview didn't happen it is a unsafe place to work and some days you just don't know what time you getting off to have a crazy point system management show favoritism. The equipment that you are working with is no good. I have a GoPro system that's really going to get someone hurts that's big for you to go fast and rushing you. This system track your every move. And the employees that's been up the longest keep up so much drama make you don't want to go to work some days.

Pro érvek

Free lunch that's it and sometimes you don't want that

Kontra érvek

Bricks are so short and believe me they are tracking you like you in prison
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

good place to work for,. wonderful supervisors

I have a grate time working for this company, they are so good at their commitment and are well organized, I will missed them so much, good company to work to.

free launches.

Schedule
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

It's ok if your a salary payed staff employee

if your an hourly employee then you might Ashwell be dirt!Grossly underpaid all around, not to mention most hourly workers end up with tasks intended for Supervisors. They're vindictive, unorganized and those who try to talk with management about issues, will find themselves with write ups out of no where. I actively plagiarize myself for this statement as it fits this organization appropriately.

Pro érvek

there are no pro's to covid restrictions

Kontra érvek

the company uses the Immigrant's to maximize corporate monetary self-interest

Forklift

They play with people money it’s a great place to work but you gotta watch them like a hack when it comes to your money 😡😡 they don’t gives raises like they promise every 3 months I work there for one year in half I only got $.50 raise

Okay job

Good job for someone that isn’t trying to work hard, jobs pretty easy your not slaving but you barely work 40 hours and get some weak checks. Could be better if they offer more hours

Free lunches

Kontra érvek

No hours, time goes slow
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Work life balance is awful

Horrible work/Life balance you are often working 6 days a week however I would admit that medline takes good care of their employees so that’s a plus but kiss your life good bye especially from October-January

Advancement

Moving to different positions bis fairly easy as long as you're a good worker. There are many different positions throughout the warehouse including travel. Your supervisors will work with you to help move or improve.

Advancement

Work life balance
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

I likedthe job, it was sad for me to leave

I recommend this job to anyone looking for a stable job with decent income. You get bonuses for running high numbers and management is much better than other places I've worked.

Good management

Work Life Balance
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Medline Industries? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés

• Vállalatok
  • Medline Industries
  • Alkalmazotti értékelések
  • Forklift Operator
Mondd el, hogyan javíthatnánk az oldal tartalmán
Mit szeretnél hozzáadni vagy módosítani?