Medline Industries
3,3 az 5 csillagból.
Vélemény írása

Medline Industries-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Customer Service Representative

Cég értékelése

Értékelések kategória szerint

3,0Munka és magánélet egyensúlya

Rendezés:

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
60 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelőenMind a(z) 2 520 értékelés megtekintése

The pay is nice, but the calls can be stressful

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
It is a very heavy inbound call position. Most of the time, the calls are simple, placing orders, tracking orders, setting up returns, replacements etc...There always seems to be issues with documentation either getting to the doctor's office or issues with it being received on our end. Medline constantly filters new employees in and even with the extensive training that is received, new hires will always make mistakes, but those mistakes can impact orders drastically leaving very angry, upset customers.Also, it is common for people to not put in the full effort when handling the call. Anything that is overlooked or just not set up correctly can cause so many problems and it just leads to people calling in angry and yelling at you. And management just wants you to deescalate calls all the time, rather than crack down on common issues and make sure that they get resolved and ensure they don't continue to happenOverall, i really do like my job, but the pressure of dealing with medical supplies and the stress that comes with these calls can become a little overbearing. You have to have thick skin in this position and get used to having callers yell at you daily.

CS management is terrible

Terrible management they don't do anything during the day. They are like to micromanage and speak to you ask if you were a child. They do not understand that we have family they constantly ask us to do ovetime. I wouldnt recommend working here at all.

Work with great people

Everything else Including a corrupted HR department

Just dont

Horrible management. Micromanaging at it finest from people who don't know what they are doing yet won't take suggestions from anyone on the frontline
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

After having a record year of profits, renting out six flags-they let go a month before the holidays

What frustrates me the most is that not only was working here incredibly stressful, to the point where if I had to go to the bathroom while working remotely and it took me longer than 5 minutes and I would get a message asking where I was--is the fact that we had employee appreciation week where we were told the company had RECORD PROFITS and that Six Flags was rented out for appreciation-then a month before the holidays myself and 4 others were let go due to budget cuts. Pathetic.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Ok place to work, get your feet wet in a corporate type setting. You can make a lot more elsewhere doing the same job.

This company is great for the right person. If you want a M-F job, with set hours, and don't care about growing beyond an entry level type position, this place is absolutely for you. Overall, this company wants professional level talent, for less than Fast Food restaurant pay.

Pro érvek

New facility, but you can't use many of the amenities at convenient times.

Kontra érvek

Call center with promise of promotional opportunities, but it's still really service center work.

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

Use to be the place to work - has changed dramatically since expanded ownership

Not enough pay, pointing fingers to diff departments for responsibility of errors instead of fixing the problem, taking bonus all the time for things we cannot control.

Coworker relationships

Micromanagement to the extreme

Bad Management Won't pay overtime

They will train and train you and expect you to never make a mistake and also Management or leads won't take complain calls they just want the representative to handle everything. Won't pay you overtime. Expect you to stay after your shift to make sure phones are covered but if you are late 1 minute you are marked late and if you have overtime they will make you take a longer lunch so no grace for employees it's all about Medline. Don't care about patients either so orders are late and you will hear complaints all day.

Won't pay overtime, Management Bad attitudes
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

You can learn some programs but it is very repetitive

If you love being on the phone all day talking to customers that complain, curse, yell amd sometimes are nice than this is the job for you. As for me I hated being on the phones and the management is not very helpful. Most of the time you had to figure things out without the help of a manager who many times you needed for various situations.

Learning new programs

Kontra érvek

Short breaks, bad work/life balance

Just a Number

No advancement unless you are in a cliché. Management is in a different state and rely on local salesperson to help you, which are only there to line their pockets instead of helping. Vacation and PTO are a joke.

Helping Customers

No Advancement. People with no experience outside company are promoted
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Great company to work for

I am in the training phase of my position. Seems to be a great company and management is there to help you. Training program is going great. Can’t wait to see what the job entails.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Overwhelming company with no professionalism

Worst company I have worked for. I heard such great things about Medline I was fired because “I was not fit for my position all during COVID and trying to get a grasp while working from home and many other changes. Unemployment was denied. Lots of gossip and cliques at this company. Not paid well at all. Think twice before applying.

Terrible benefits
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

The culture and overall enviroment

Medline is a good place to work once you get past the 1st year. It is like working in a cult of happy people. Generally most employee's are helpful to newer staff, a few of managers need to brush up their skills or given reminders of what it is like to be a new employee.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

They treat you like family.

I stayed at Medline for 3 years because I loved the environment and everyone who worked there. They did a great job at training also. I would recommend.

Avoid Customer Service Team

This dept is the back bone of the company, however the 2 supervisors have destroyed the culture and have made the environment extremely toxic. New hires last between 2 days to 1 month before they've had enough. The only standing employees are the ones who were there before Medline purchased medical mart. Place is a disaster. Stay away.

Cold unattached culture

From the time you come to work it’s just you the computer and people on the phone your in a room full of people yet you very little contact if any. Asking for 70 calls a day and trying to resolve issues in 7 min is unsustainable at least it was for me.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

A very positive place to work

Great at handling International phone calls in Spanish and providing the best customer service to our clients entering orders for our clients taking orders over the phone great experience using Spanish with customers handle accounts from Puerto Rico, Panama, Costa Rica and Mexico

Friendly environment

n/a

Would Not Recommend

I wouldn't recommend working here. The hours are nice since it is a set schedule M-F. The pay is not worth it. After gas I made about 7.13/hr. The actual job itself wasn't that bad. It was the management and work environment.

set schedules

Kontra érvek

management sucks, salary not worth it.

terrible managment

fortunately I did not last long. manager and team lead were terrible. they have no compassion for new hires and demand you do not ask for help. the worst management team I have ever worked for. I do not recommend this company to anyone.

rude management

Don't work here

Those positive reviews are from managers making posts because they can not get anyone willing to work in this office. Nothing has changed or will even change, management is terrible and they cover each other at all costs! ALL costs! This is not local or limited to local managers, this goes much higher. Seek employment elsewhere.

going home

Productive work place

 Serviced all major hospitals in the Southeast Region.  Extensive customer contact with purchasing departments.  Ensured prompt delivery of medical supplies.  Modified existing orders related to cancellations, changes and additions

Asr

Medline is a company that truly 100% cares for their employees and makes sure they have everything they are needing to do their job successfully!! I would recommend Medline to anyone!!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Medline Industries? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés

• Vállalatok
  • Medline Industries
  • Alkalmazotti értékelések
  • Customer Service Representative
Mondd el, hogyan javíthatnánk az oldal tartalmán
Mit szeretnél hozzáadni vagy módosítani?