Medline Industries

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
Mind a(z) 2 520 értékelés megmutatása

Less pay, more work

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
I am not getting paid enough for the work and effort I put into. I have so many responsibilities and I barely get breaks due to high demands at a healthcare facility.

Pro érvek

Free lunches

Kontra érvek

Short breaks, or no breaks at all

Great environment, bad management

90% of the workers at medline are great, helpful, friendly people but the leads and supervisors give little to no help and just expect you to do as much work as someone who has been there 5+ years, and if you can’t you will be met with a write up once a week.

Great

Great place to work I enjoyed itGreat management GoodPayPay for travel and hotel Pay for food and car and gasFlexibly schedule good Good company to work for
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

What is the best part of working at the company?The company doesn't have anything good to motivate to work there. Don't care the employee, just use the people and never values how is the job of everybody.What is the most stressful part about working at the company?The management!!! The management is people without preparation and never know, how manage the situation with the employees.What is the work environment and culture like at the company?The enviroment is toxic and the working areas is so dirty. You feels you're work in a landfills.What is a typical day like for you at the company?A typical day in medline is all the machines broken, doesn't work and never can finishes the orders abd the management never know how to resolves the issues.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

What is the best part of working at the company?The team is great. The managers want you to succeed. Many career opportunities available. The benefits are outstanding. There are remote opportunities. The pay is above average. What is the most stressful part about working at the company?I don’t really see anything stressful about my job. I’m sure there are other career paths that are extremely stressful. What is the work environment and culture like at the company?Since I work from home, the work environment is A+. The culture is to help and encourage employees to succeed and prosper. What is a typical day like for you at the company?Work, work, and work.

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

Fun place to work

Its fun, I enjoy the people and the work itself. Alot of it is driving forklifts and such around. What I like to do is pretend I'm on a huge go kart track playing a big game of paintball on wheels
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Income good but must sacrifice your personal time to achieve it.

Very frustrating place to work. Everyone is doing 3-4 jobs & can't keep up with the workload resulting in shoddy results and duplicate effort. Sales quota's are unreasonably steep because Medline craves 100% market share so they drain the rep's energy without compassion. Burn out is normal. I would recommend this job to a young, money-oriented, competitive, ambitious individual. Professionalism is entirely optional.

good company

bad training. pressure to work with machinery without being certified. wasn’t a good atmosphere in my opinion - felt very judged and as if i were idiotic for not catching on as quickly as they desired.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

What is the best part of working at the company?Insurance What is the most stressful part about working at the company?Deliveries What is the work environment and culture like at the company?No communication, support for domicile driver What is a typical day like for you at the company?Long hours with many deliveries

Just dont

Horrible management. Micromanaging at it finest from people who don't know what they are doing yet won't take suggestions from anyone on the frontline
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

After having a record year of profits, renting out six flags-they let go a month before the holidays

What frustrates me the most is that not only was working here incredibly stressful, to the point where if I had to go to the bathroom while working remotely and it took me longer than 5 minutes and I would get a message asking where I was--is the fact that we had employee appreciation week where we were told the company had RECORD PROFITS and that Six Flags was rented out for appreciation-then a month before the holidays myself and 4 others were let go due to budget cuts. Pathetic.

Awesome place to work

Love my job . Been here 3 years now and i haven’t thought about quitting yet . It’s simple basic work as long as you follow the few rules that we have . The job is what you make it and you’ll meet plenty of amazing people .
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Ambiente muy bueno para trabajar

La mejor empresa en donde se puede desenvolver uno con buen crecimiento
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Unpredictable hours, technical errors often cause us to have to stay hours later to catch up on work.

Nice people in general, easy work, production rates are always changing and makes employees feel cheated when we are already running to keep pace. I was supposed to be making 18$ and often had to stay later than the quoted 8hr shift, which would've been okay if I was actually getting paid fairly but I never got a check over $500 and I know my production was great. Definitely felt like it was shady.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

good pay but sometimes there is no work

good pay but sometimes there is no workload and people get in trouble for not making or hitting their goal but you can’t hit your goal if you have no room to wokr
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Great place. Great coworkers. Great Pay. Great manager. Lacks training. Can be tough and difficult at times. Expectations can be too much to handle at times.

A good company

Safety first. Excellent training. Very easy deliveries. Usually 10 hour days. Overtime after 40 hours. Most drivers are on night shift. Varied work start times. Home daily.

Pro érvek

Safety, productivity, and sign on bonuses

Kontra érvek

Pay is mediocre. Varied work start times.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Great company to develop and exceed

Loved working at Medline. I relocated and their wasn't an opening otherwise I would have continued my career there. Great management, who give you the tools to succeed.

Meh

There’s a lot of standing and barely moving. It’s face paced and you can never keep up. The environment is kind of toxic and you’ll end up feeling like a brain dead zombie at the end of every shift.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Good for physically active people

You get paid more per hour the faster/more accurately you pick the orders. It’s definitely not gonna make you rich, but it will make you feel accomplished when you reach bonus.

Prduction base

The first year is good after that they don’t care about the employees the treat ppl like the ford moor company fresh off the production line. Basically who is next. And you don’t stand a chance if your a minority
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Medline Industries? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés

Céges kultúra: 3,1/5 csillag
  • Vállalatok
  • Medline Industries
  • Alkalmazotti értékelések
Mondd el, hogyan javíthatnánk az oldal tartalmán
Mit szeretnél hozzáadni vagy módosítani?