Medline Industries

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
Mind a(z) 2 520 értékelés megmutatása

Less pay, more work

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
I am not getting paid enough for the work and effort I put into. I have so many responsibilities and I barely get breaks due to high demands at a healthcare facility.

Free lunches

Kontra érvek

Short breaks, or no breaks at all
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Good company to work for, opportunities to move up in company. Can work long hours tho until work is completed. Sometimes mandatory extra day if warehouse is behind.

Good Support. Tough Sales Goals

Overall, my experience with Medline has been great. A lot of work and it takes time to steer the ship in your accounts. But, if you hang in there good things can happen.

Not great

The pay is competitive, but the work is not worth it. If you don't mind working long hours then this is the place for you. Good for a temporary job .
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Started off fine, drastically reduced employee pay soon after I joined

Management frequently joked about how they were paid to do nothing all day. When I first started there was an efficiency bonus up to an additional 30% of base pay, as well as several other bonuses such as 3rd shift diff and an extra 50 cents per heavy vehicle signed off on, all of which were removed, which cut my pay by a whole 50%. They removed lots of employees and expected more work out of those who were left, while drastically reducing our pay and LITERALLY laughing in our faces.

Pro érvek

Job security for hard workers, but working hard means you won't move up as you're needed in your role.

Kontra érvek

Management was frequently pushing employees to work harder so they can go home, management did essentially nothing all day, completely removed efficiency bonus which was the only incentive to work harder

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

Depressing

The work day is typically 11 hours we are lucky enough to even get an 10 hour day. Management doesn’t walk the floor and interact with employees sit at the desk doing minimal work. There are a few who contribute sometimes and it is the same ones every time. It states 2-10:30 pm, but there is never a 10:30 day after your first two weeks.

No work/life balance

Be prepared to pretty much live at your job if you work here, if you value having time to spend with loved ones or family this job isn't for you.. the pay is good, managment will not care if you have anytime of family emergencies, you cannot leave your shift for any reason without being penalized in some way or another... work days tend to be 11+ hours per day/shift... they will write you up if you can't keep up with the picking system, they don't tell you how much time you have in each assignment but, will hold you accountable if you don't meet or exceed that standard....

Pay is decent

Kontra érvek

You will have no life/ work balance
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

They treat their employees badly

It's like high school here. If they like you, you will be ok. If not they will pick at you until either, you get fired or quit. The favorites game is played alot.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Challenging but rewarding job at Medline. I feel valued.

Medline is not an easy job, but a rewarding one. It's a challenge on a daily basis and keeps me wanting to come back and perform better. It's a busy place and time can fly most days. There seems like there is always something to do.The job is stressful, like many other jobs, but keeping a positive attitude, seeking help when needed, management is inclusive and open. I never am afraid of asking for help and providing feedback to mgmt. I like that if I work hard, I get rewarded.Medline is a massive enterprise but it feels like a family. Mgmt takes care of you! On Thanksgiving, they gave all team members a full turkey. I felt valued. My favorite part about Medline is knowing my job is secure and that I have a purpose. I would recommend Medline as a long term career.

Pro érvek

pay, career opportunities & growth, learning potential, company swag, dress code

Kontra érvek

heavy workload, commute, rural area, not a lot of food options

Nothing much to say

Very disappointing and very low moral, always short staffed, training is horrendous and the point system for attendance is very shady. The first 6 months of employment was wonderful but I realized how demoralizing it can be when managers/supervisors have they’re favorites.

Christmas dinner

Kontra érvek

No support from management when it comes to a promotion, it’s who you know.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

What is the best part of working at the company?consent work What is the most stressful part about working at the company?driving in NYCWhat is the work environment and culture like at the company?too much in to personal life too sensitive towards to co worker
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

If you have kids do not take this jib

My little sister was home for a year and needed to return to work which mean I had to be responsible for picking my child up from school. Even though they had just fired multiple employees I was not allowed to switch to a more accommodating schedule. In return I couldn’t work the schedule I was currently on so I asked to switch to an early schedule which was available to switch to, I was termed for having to be a mother and not a employee

Stressful Overwhelming environment

Run for the hills! This company is disgusting. They show the most favoritism and management is horrible. They cannot keep employees turn around rate very high. No work home life balance and they treat you like kids.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Loved the company very nice break room they bring food all the time for their employees

Their training will make u the best ,they give bonus's according to performance it makes u want to do ur best! I'm glad I had my time with Medline,I feel my skills defenetly improved after working there . They are very generous to their employees

Best training

Kontra érvek

If u can't keep up they will get rid of u

Overall good experience

They show appreciation for their employees more than other companies do. Management gives it their best. Coworkers have integrity. Bad thing is the high turnover and the physical demands can be difficult.

Bull

Decent work. I learned that you can't believe everything you hear. Management is trash. Workplace culture is bull. The hardest part of the job was dealing with the dumb stuff & bull you have to put up with each day. The money was the only enjoyable thing about the job. Everything else is sh--

Good pay, stressful duties

You will be paid well but overwhelmed with ever growing tasks and delegations as a supervisor. Pay was better earning 1.5 during overtime days as a regular associate. PTO and benefits also made the company one worth trying out

Great company

Great benefits & room for growth. There is a lot of people not being held accountable but as long as you hold yourself accountable and strive for growth its the right place to be!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Good job but tough productivity requirements

Good job but it's hard to meet your numbers. You essentially have to work non stop and take quick breaks just to make it. Other than that, it's a decent job with good pay.

Pro érvek

Free lunches during the first week of the month

Kontra érvek

It's hard to reach your numbers.

Welcome to death roll

Worse place to work over work under pay long hours no growth in the company… you will be over looked for your hard work , this company doesn’t work with you at all as the people who work there would say welcome to death roll … no work off if you have death in the family or any unexpected
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

What is the best part of working at the company?the payment since the work environment is not goodWhat is the most stressful part about working at the company?to scold you for everythingWhat is the work environment and culture like at the company?stressful, toxic, abuse of power, mistreatment of employeesWhat is a typical day like for you at the company?listening to scolding from supervisor every day
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Medline Industries? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés

Céges kultúra: 3,1/5 csillag
  • Vállalatok
  • Medline Industries
  • Alkalmazotti értékelések
Mondd el, hogyan javíthatnánk az oldal tartalmán
Mit szeretnél hozzáadni vagy módosítani?