Medline Industries

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
Mind a(z) 2 520 értékelés megmutatása

Less pay, more work

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
I am not getting paid enough for the work and effort I put into. I have so many responsibilities and I barely get breaks due to high demands at a healthcare facility.

Free lunches

Kontra érvek

Short breaks, or no breaks at all

Loved my job.

This was the best job I ever had. I really, really miss it. Had to retire due to health issue. Set my own hours, did my work and went home. Couldn't ask for more.

Pro érvek

Do your work and you are left alone

Horrible

Overall it’s just not a good place to work for if your looking for growth. They keep you doing more than what your job is assigned to be, with no raises or any appreciation at all. The management talks down to you an spreads rumors around the warehouse with out you even knowing. They tax you so much even after you get over time it wasn’t even worth it. Basically working over time for free. If I could give this job zero stars I would.

No pros

Many cons
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Always afraid of being fired

They pay very well, benefits are great but you will always work 50-60 hours a week and it’s mandatory. Not climate controlled and you will see many good employees getting fired for poor scores. The scores are impossible to meet, I was in the top 3 percentile and I rarely made what they considered good. Great if you need good money fast but I’d not recommend working in extreme weather states because it’s miserable running at top speeds through the warehouse.

Pro érvek

Free lunches, games and prizes sometimes

Kontra érvek

Short breaks and depending on the supervisor, you may not get the promised breaks. Hours are miserable to keep up with sleep
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

What is the best part of working at the company?Great company to work for that take care of their employees. Compensation above average and lots of quality people. What is the most stressful part about working at the company?Pretty stress free as long as you are working.What is the work environment and culture like at the company?Good work environment with ample breaks to relax.What is a typical day like for you at the company?Typical day is show up clock in, get a run down of the day ahead, get equipment needed and get to work. Scheduled breaks throughout the day with an off the clock lunch. Clean up at the end of the day and head home.

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

Productive and fun place to work

Good company to work with . Every one seems to be family. Management help build your career and prepare you for it. Good benefits for employees. Never regret working here
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

What is the best part of working at the company?Directors and warehouse managers are very unorganized.Benefits are minimal for how expensive they areWhat is the most stressful part about working at the company?Not organizedGive ideas that are horrible and expect supervisors to make it workWhat is the work environment and culture like at the company?Toxic and disrespectful to each otherWhat is a typical day like for you at the company?StressHate walking through the door
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Easy work, low pay, not enough hours

The company is good if you want to be home everyday and off on the weekends, but the pay is poor. The work is very easy but that also equals short runs.

home time

money

Coworkers great management bad

All in all this would have been a great job if it weren’t for the management. I’ve never worked for a place in which the management did so little. It honestly blew my mind Actually seeing how much they did not do. They were the most expensive piece of decoration I’ve ever seen in establishment. It also didn’t make any sense the way the management was set up. We had a very small crew. A small building in general. We may be had a crew of 15 people and for those 15 people we had a total of four managers. The other people I worked with were awesome. It was just a management that ruined it. For me personally I was a star employee from day one. I made employee of the month the first time I was there and consistently pulled 60% over production every day. And it was like that the entire time I was there until I took an anonymous survey on my boss and three weeks later I was fired.

Pro érvek

There were lots of free lunches, And they would have bonuses for people who didn’t call in and things like that, They would do drawings for like $1000 and stuff.

Kontra érvek

I found out later a lot of the write ups we’re bull, And there’s no way that you could properly investigate them.

Na

Scheduling for an interview for the job. Not aware of what they do at the company. Just trying to see if this place will be a great place for me to work in the future.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Cool place to work. Great environment. They really take care of employees. Nice breakroom, and pay is pretty decent. Schedules are prett flexible as well.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Great starting job, ok work-life balance

Product management at Medline is a fantastic starting job out of college (you're given plenty of responsibilities and ownership early in your career, great networking company, opportunities to travel, etc.), but that comes at the expense of your work-life balance. You are expected to take from your free time in order to set yourself apart from other product managers at the company to even qualify for any of the share of a sales force's time, even if that means taking on a wider variety of roles without competitive compensation. Burnout is inevitable unless your goal is to become a division president, then it's a matter of outlasting your peers.Pay is not competitive in the market.

Okay work for pay

- Medline does its very best to keep employees through free food, bonuses, and pay is adjusted to market. - You will be overworked and consistently forced to work overtime after holidays. - Recent attendance policy is aimed to make you work harder. Will be forced to go to work sick the first of the month.- Supervisors have the directors hands so far up their puppet rear ends. They lack proper communication and it shows.- Lazy & confrontational employees are rewarded with the easiest of work.

High school

The coworkers are actually pretty good,Management is an issue, the lead hands are lazy and the supervisors do not know how to do anything, i was always sent to someone else instead, management hides in rhere office, nothing you do is good enough, also management is dirty and underhanded in the way they handle everything. Place is unsafe with dangerous drivers. Not sure how this place stays open

Pro érvek

You can be lazy and nobody says anything

Poor management

The company has soo much potential but unfortunately lack of management and direction makes it a bad place to work for. If you get a warning or write up for production error, your supervisor will inform you on the floor where everyone is around and have you sign paperwork. They also don't give you proper tools to do your job and when you request for it, they say that people take them so they just don't order them anymore. You also can ask 4 management the same question and get 4 different answers.

Great environment

Facility is clean and organized. Projects are manageable and each team is cooperative and positive. Management follows up and provides adequate support.

Pro érvek

Hourly rate is good, positive atmosphere, stress free

401k match is limited
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Easy internship and easy opportunity for full-time corporate employment

Hybrid work model and overall dynamic of PM made it easy to look like you produced good results during the internship time, without working very hard. Easily clocked in my 40 hours/week while only “working” about 20-30. Pay was mediocre but good relocation/housing stipend to take care of housing.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

What is the best part of working at the company?People pay location benefits promotion shifts What is the most stressful part about working at the company?There is nothing stressful. You make things stressful. Just do your job and go home. Mind your businessWhat is the work environment and culture like at the company?The work environment can be chaotic at times but nothing you can't handle. What is a typical day like for you at the company?Fast busy and before you know it the day is over
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Good

It's was ok, helped me a lot and gave me a lot of incentive, pay was good overtime hours even better, of you work hard you are going to get more money

Fast paced

Fun place to work although I felt like an outsider. They were not very welcoming probably because they have a high turn over because the work is hard and you have to hit your numbers or you will not have a job.

Ridiculous

They don’t care about their employees. Favoritism is shown to employees. No room to advance. No training. This company has very high Turn over rate. This is a god temporary or starter job but not long term. It’s stressful and just an all around toxic environment.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Medline Industries? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés