Medline Industries

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
Mind a(z) 2 443 értékelés megmutatása

Less pay, more work

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
I am not getting paid enough for the work and effort I put into. I have so many responsibilities and I barely get breaks due to high demands at a healthcare facility.

Free lunches

Kontra érvek

Short breaks, or no breaks at all

Good work environment

As long as you don’t get caught up in the social politics you can enjoy your job and make some good money. Provides lunch sometimes and bonuses depending on your output.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

What is the best part of working at the company?Nothing good to sayWhat is the most stressful part about working at the company?The LONG hours. Sometimes worked 15 hr days. (once or twice 16 hr days, where I had to come in late the next day for legal reasons)Technically, there is a set end of shift time but, 90% of the time we worked past end of shift until the waves/work was completed and trucks loaded.The work pace is a frantic go, go, go. It is reinforced with the performance and accuracy standards. They track your every move down to the second.The warehouse is NOT climate controlled. VERY HOT in the summer.What is the work environment and culture like at the company?Work environment is miserable in a NON climate controlled warehouse. Culture wasn't good either. 2 out of 5What is a typical day like for you at the company?Typical warehouse work. Forced to stay past end of shift time until work is completed.Mandatory overtime is common.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Pretty bad no support always contradicting themselves never admit they are wrong and overall too much overtime and even when you’re work is done you still have to ask permission to Leave

Ok but not GREAT

The 1 and 2nd are two really busy days and they will make you stay until it is done and there is NO overtime. There is a accuracy bonus at the end of the month but it's at most 120 extra.

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

What is the best part of working at the company?Nothing is good about these places…there cutthroat every where… if you get a job here have another lined up as a backup What is the most stressful part about working at the company?They will overwork you and the managers will sit and watch What is the work environment and culture like at the company?Horrible working invironmentWhat is a typical day like for you at the company?Long and tedious

Very professional company

I really love this company so much. I was growing very well till some I did unintentionally, but unaware of it's potential strictness lead me to termination. I never fight back because I believe in safety and I unintentionally broke one. I learned from it and move on.

Co worker’s ok ,micro management

Don’t give raises only tacos.They pretend to be friends with you then turn around and fire you unfairly for anything . Night work only low hourly rate dealing with lots of rules. People quickly catch on and quit.

Taco’s and donuts

Are not truthful .

Highly Stressful with High Metric Standards above normal expectations

The Accounting Team, specifically Accounts Payable is a Highly Stressful position. Help is sporatic and limited. Training was was insufficeint training period. Metrics inmplemeted even in training! Automations still have "bugs" to be worked out while still attempting to meet Metrics and many other demands. Not a Happy Place to work! Would NEVER EVER work for them under any circumstances again!! Would NEVER RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY TO ANYONE!! EVER!!

None/Zilch

Kontra érvek

Work Schedule not flexible. Metrics & Expectations are set too High. Unrealistic !
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

If you have kids don't work there

This is the type of job that you only get if you are single person and need to make a living. They say they go around a school schedule but they don't and they go by a point system.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Picking orders, place pallets that you built in staging area for wrapping. Face paced job, lots of work to do. You will have to help keep aisles clean as you pick.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

The fact that they work you into the ground and then toss you away like trash.

Horrible place that drove me to attempt suicide then didn’t have the decency to acknowledge their part in being the driving stress in my life. There is a clear line of who they like and who they promote. Basically very bias company.

Pro érvek

Some co workers have become lifelong friends. Outside of that place

Kontra érvek

They don’t care about anything except numbers!

Ambiente de trabajo tranquilo

Ambiente estable con mucha comunicación y muy agradecidos con tu trabajo personal

Thrown to the wolves

You will get very basic instructions and be expected to know more than you are trained for right off the bat. Machinery is old and very unmaintained and routinely causes injuries.

Overtime

Hardly any training.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Bad

Do not work here. This is a very toxic place. No work life balance. The people are mean and petty. There is high turnover. Weird work hours and crazy overtime.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

By far the worse place I never worked

Management is absolutely horrible, Incapable on running the company efficient. Management Lack leadership skills, there’s no used of asking questions or trying to get clarity or understanding… their response is always I’m not sure, I’ll get back to you… don’t wait in it! Management in incompetent, of running a non stressful, safe, productive company. HR is most unprofessional, drama starting person I’ve ever seen, not to be trusted! Supervisors want the title and pay but not the responsibility! B33 is the most Chaotic, hectic, unorganized, stressful place I’ve ever worked! I’ve never worked at place where you go into housekeeping right after clocking in while other shifts are working over! You have to wAit 2 hours before your shift is up to know what time you are getting off! Even if you work you 8 hours, if you can’t work the unnecessary 30 to a hour over time they point you! The change policies without informing or updating employees! The equipment they offer is not safe! The most mentally, emotionally, physical draining environment ever worked at! I have never heard some many coworker say how much they hate their job! I’ve seen some of the nicest people turn mean and hateful! That’s what Medline do to people! Worst of ALL TIME!

Pay, unnecessary mandatory overtime, Management

Good money, bad communication

Medline is a great place to work when you switch from a job that barely pays you. I came to Medline with 0 warehouse experience and I did learn a lot. It was fun to learn new things and get the good money. But they did need to work on communication because they wouldn’t tell us we were going to do overtime and then right when it’ll be our time to go home they would say oh no ur staying

Great environment, bad management

90% of the workers at medline are great, helpful, friendly people but the leads and supervisors give little to no help and just expect you to do as much work as someone who has been there 5+ years, and if you can’t you will be met with a write up once a week.

Great

Great place to work I enjoyed itGreat management GoodPayPay for travel and hotel Pay for food and car and gasFlexibly schedule good Good company to work for
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

What is the best part of working at the company?The company doesn't have anything good to motivate to work there. Don't care the employee, just use the people and never values how is the job of everybody.What is the most stressful part about working at the company?The management!!! The management is people without preparation and never know, how manage the situation with the employees.What is the work environment and culture like at the company?The enviroment is toxic and the working areas is so dirty. You feels you're work in a landfills.What is a typical day like for you at the company?A typical day in medline is all the machines broken, doesn't work and never can finishes the orders abd the management never know how to resolves the issues.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

What is the best part of working at the company?The team is great. The managers want you to succeed. Many career opportunities available. The benefits are outstanding. There are remote opportunities. The pay is above average. What is the most stressful part about working at the company?I don’t really see anything stressful about my job. I’m sure there are other career paths that are extremely stressful. What is the work environment and culture like at the company?Since I work from home, the work environment is A+. The culture is to help and encourage employees to succeed and prosper. What is a typical day like for you at the company?Work, work, and work.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Medline Industries? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés