McGill University
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

McGill University Alkalmazotti bírálat

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
Mind a(z) 452 értékelés megmutatása
Munkahelyi kultúra
McGill University was the best place I ever worked at.Just some PROs:Management that realize your professional capabilities and does not try to micro manage your every step, but rather provides background support and assistance.Team members, even in other teams, that answer your questions within acceptable delay. Overall team work is aimed at results and not at finding the scapegoats.If you are employee, lots of paid days off.Work schedule that takes your family into account.
Paid summer Fridays, employer RSP participation, relaxed environment
Lower salaries
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nous avons beaucoup travaillé auprès d'enseignantes autochtones Cri. Elles nous ont beaucoup apporté et ont ouvert nos yeux. Leur appréciation de notre formation a dépassée nos attentes.
Munkahelyi kultúra
McGill University is an educational institution that is one of the best in the quality of professors, quality research produced, quality of the environment is outstanding.
Flexibility
Quality reserchers
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I would not recommend this place. They have not evolved with time. The managers scream at there employees. It not a great environment and people are not happy there. Stay away from this place.
Non
Bullying
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
it is really nice and friendly place I think it could be very helpful especially for those who want to start a new job and learn new tasks , the city is nice too.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work, academic environment but difficult to get in. Fair place of work, with professors and other academic people. Depending on the jo, it can be a challenging or slow pace place of work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I learned a lot considering it was my first real job. My manager was great, she cared about us and that were treated and paid fair. Never felt as if we were working in a foreign place.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Les étudiants internationaux faisaient leur études pendent 2 mois. Je leur offrais le service de connaître la ville Montréal et visiter certaines attractions touristiques.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Loved volunteering there! Everyone was very helpful and nice. It was a very fast paced environnement though as expected with any hospital. Hardest part was for sure seeing some very sad and frightening situations.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A day in McGill start from doing an experiment. We made plans and took time to read literature. Usually, in the afternoon, we analysed the data and wrote report.
Munkahelyi kultúra
a competitive atmosphere that makes you improve your knowledge and productivity to be able to continue your job position. due to the high-quality instructors and students, you need to have a great background to be able to work there.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Ideal for students on campus looking for a job Easy going staffs, very helpful Need to be on top of your work, be very organized Be able to meet deadlines
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work is well-paced with a lot of support from middle management. Summer fridays off. Enjoyable clientele - a mix of students, faculty, and support staff. Cutting edge technologies & facilities
Munkahelyi kultúra
I had really good colleagues. The reason I loved working here was mainly the team. I was working as one of the graphic designers in CaPS McGill University.
Munkahelyi kultúra
For example, working at the library of McGill University is not stressful and enjoyable due to the very compassionate supervisors. Some of the tasks require shelving books - placing them in their appropriate place, searching for requested books and take part in special missions.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was a full-time student for two years. There are many opportunities to learn and improve in both area Knowledge and culture. Learning from professors who the most are knowledgeable and aware prof. Unwithstanding studying at McGill would be a sort of fast-paced education, but that would be one of the unforgettable experience in life. Working together, Learning more, following up hard and enjoying deep at the time I studied at McGill that push forward me with the supportive and effective methods. Also, ‌studying at this university motivates us to be able to work as an effective and innovative member of a group.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Professor is wonderful. Job not guaranteed after end of tenure, renewal of contact dependent on research fund availability. No teaching activities, just research .
Munkahelyi kultúra
Depending on which office you work at, you can find a very friendly, collaborative, and helpful environment. Most colleagues work to help on your projects, and there are weekly team meetings to share ideas and solve problems.
Work from home
Part-time
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great start, only 3 weeks in and work is great at the children’s. Hours are great, staff is very friendly and make learning fun. Patient interactions are very Pleasant and friendly.
Shorter hours 8:30-4:30
Lunch not paid
Munkahelyi kultúra
A warm and wonderful place to work. Supervisors encourage innovations and assist when needed. I have learned good time management and task scheduling. I enjoy working there.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management is run mainly by an old school brotherhood mentality. No flexibility with work hours, lack of management support, no HR support with any conflicts and every department runs differently so there is no universal rules for the organizations when it comes to telecommuting, salary increases etc. Management lacks the understanding of burn outs and mental health.