McGee Air Services

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
Mind a(z) 210 értékelés megmutatása

Management is poor

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
McGee encourages working as a team player. They do not communicate important issues with employees most of the time. Management stays in their managers office and doesn't seem to care about what employees are experiencing. They are not interested in what the jobs detail. Employees are not rewarded for good behavior, but are scrutinized for bad behavior. McGee does offer pay incentives, based on whole company performance.

Fun people to work with

Easy money, lots of fun people to work with. Get over time a lot if you could. It’s a good job for people who want to travel around the world because they will give you flight benefits.

Worst job ever

Tokenism for one They don’t care about your health Rude and hard to move up in the company No one cares they hire you to fire you Their point system is set for you to fail

Paid parking

Everything only two shifts

Don't work here

Lucky to have a lunch break, there have been times where never got one which is in clear violation of state and federal laws. Way too much favoritism and dramaHardly any time to catch breathe after doing back to back flights, no real support from upper management/leadership. Overworked, not appreciated

Free flights

Favoritism
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Productive, but not compensated well enough

They benefits aren’t that good, no health or 401k to cover you in the future. Only good things I would say is that there very lenient about needing time off, and the people there are awesome.

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

Growing

a lot of room to grow and management changes often. it could be a great company if someleaders would learn to listen more. favoritism seems to be a problem
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

If you love apathetic, incompetent management, then this is your place

Plus*Sometimes lots of downtime. But that gets boring after a while*pretty good pay and insuranceCons:*management does not care about employees*shifts are way too long*no variety of shifts to choose from*no place to eat. They refuse to buy more tables for the employees*tiny breakroom and locker room for over 300 employees*Union rep is non existent. Good luck getting representation for anything. And when he does show up from seattle, he does not know any of LAX rules

Very Fast pace

Avoid Ramp/Interline please. They over work you and the pay is not even worth it other companies get paid more. Good Benefits though. But the schedule isn’t bad you get 3 days off and work 4 Days 10 hours

Pro érvek

Free flights but they are always full. Were in standby

Tons of hours available

The job is easy just repetitive. Not for lazy people. You start by bringing in the aircraft , setting the breaks, driving a belt loader to the doors, and unloading luggage and sometimes cargo. Fill the plane with water, then throw and stack bags onto the aircraft and walking it out. 30 minute lunch breaks but also down time between flights coming it some times. Friendly people I started working here with no experience and now I feel I can do it in my sleep.

Flight benefits

Point system
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Fun place most of the time

If staffing isn’t the issue then it is a great day. But if there isn’t many people at work you are literally running around like a chicken with its head cut off.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

It's a fun place to work and a lot of down time

Best place to work with great co workers with flying privileges. On 3 different airlines the pay could be more than 16.50 tho its hot as heck. Their benefits is also AWSOME . Dental medical insurance ect.

Ramp agent

Really is a terrible company, I suggest to apply for mainline or another real airline for the real benefits like 401k etc. leadership is terrible it’s like a fraternity there.

Good pay but tiring job

Too much work not enough hard workers. Bidding is not like they say it is. Favoritism’s . Point system is whack and not work the time. Look elsewhere
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Everyone is like family here

I love going to work everyone is friendly and everyone is like family. Half of my day goes to work and it’s the place I call my 2nd home. Everyone try’s to make you fit in when you’re left out of place. They help you to succeed and move up when you are ready. I suggest to ask a lot of questions if you don’t know anything. Management help out a lot just don’t be afraid to ask they don’t bite.

Over work low pay

They over work you, you never get a answer from management. Management pick in choose who to pick on. They let some people hardly work and over work the ones they are not cool with. This is the worst company to work for and I only been here for three months.

No pros

So many cons

No good

Most of time understaff so whoever shows up will be dealing with situation. But for there is always after those few busy hours there will be long break time.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Fun working at McGee is loading and unloading the flight

McGee air service is good work company but some supervisor are not friendly they too bosse make you work hard while they standing there and watching you work hard that what I don't like McGee about..
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Great Job. Get to be outside and work with aircraft!

Great Job. Get to be outside and work with aircraft! Get to be outside and work with great people but Job is taxing on back, wrists. Get to be outside. low pay.

Pro érvek

Freedom, no one bothers you.

Kontra érvek

If you have a bad back, not the job fir you. Have to load planes in a tight environment.

Could use some improvement

3 presidents in the last 3 years, needs some consistency in leadership. Opportunity to get better pay and benefits would help with retention for employees.

Lax airport

Management just doesn’t care they keep hiring people that don’t know anything and they just train them for a couple of days and then out to the ramp they go hitting planes breaking equipment in a really dumb way McGee it’s just a mess right now specially in lax airport

Ping pong

I love this job it was my dream job love the work and I really hope to come back again this job it’s really fun to work at especially I love to get all the local bags out off the pits and stacking in to the carts
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: McGee Air Services? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés

Céges kultúra: 2,6/5 csillag
  • Vállalatok
  • McGee Air Services
  • Alkalmazotti értékelések
Mondd el, hogyan javíthatnánk az oldal tartalmán
Mit szeretnél hozzáadni vagy módosítani?