Maverick Transportation

3,2Munka és magánélet egyensúlya

Rendezés:

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
Mind a(z) 295 értékelés megmutatása

decent facilities, lots of miles

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
maverick transportation LLC was a good starter company. they had decent equipment and great training. they paid well and the management was friendly. always had miles.

2022, augusztus 26.
Thank you for taking time out of your day to leave a review! We hope things are going well for you!

11 year veteran of Maverick

Best company out there will help get you home if an emergency happens started out as a rookie and got my start here and it would take a lot to leave Maverick

2022, szeptember 8.
11 years!? That's incredible! Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to write this review. We appreciate this and appreciate YOU!!!!

Avoid at all cost!

Warning, if injuries on the job they will send you back to HQ for the duration of recovery! Wanted me to be away from family for 9+ months under care of their doctors!

2022, augusztus 26.
Thank you for sharing your feedback. Good luck in your future endeavors.

Cool place to work starting out so far

So far it's been a great place to work. They really seem to want everyone to succeed. Everyone always seems happy to help. Great place to get experience. I talk to long time Maverick drivers everyday that really seem to love Maverick. If they adjust the tarp pay to $100-$150 and I would have to agree. Cons to flatbed is there's no compensation for the time spent to secure loads which is the case for most flatbed jobs.

Pro érvek

Management and other maverick drivers are always willing to help anytime you ask.

Kontra érvek

I feel $50 for tarping loads is robbery, $100-$150 would seem more fair IMO.

2022, augusztus 3.
We appreciate your detailed review. We will be passing along this information today. Hope you are having a great week and know that we are thankful for you!

Good pay once hired on.

You don't get paid for 6-7 weeks when getting your CDL. Good pay. Truck has really good technology inside of it. Per diem is nice. Insurance is really good.

2022, augusztus 3.
Morning! We appreciate you taking time to leave this review! Best of luck in your new job and thank you again for telling others about your experience here. :)

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

Standard trucking company

I really have no complaints. You get exactly what you sign up for. Communication with dispatch and everyone is easy and if you do what you’re supposed to you’ll be fine.

2022, augusztus 3.
Thank you for this review! We sincerely hop you enjoyed your time while here and hope you are doing well!

Good place to get a cdl

It was where I got my cdl it had a good training program.The problem is after your contract is up ,you are no longer a government benefit to them . When they are no longer benefiting from employing u they will come up with a way to fire you.

Good training

Kontra érvek

Reported a 6 inch scratch to dac.

2022, július 15.
Good afternoon! We are sorry to see that things did not work out for you. We actively work to support and train our drivers and want you to succeed in all things. We wish you well in your endeavors!

Great foundation

I would recommend this school! Very professional. They listen to you and care about your feed back to the company and really make you feel apart of a family base.

2022, július 8.
So happy to hear this! THANK YOU for the great review! Hope you're having a great week!

You feel like a valuable part of an excellent team.

This was the best company I ever drove for. And since I have been a commercial driver since 1997, that's saying something. Very professional people, family oriented, and great pay.

Pro érvek

Multiple bonuses, great training.

Only home every 2 weeks.

2022, július 8.
What a compliment! :) We appreciate these kind words. Hope things are going great for you!

Good money and home pretty much every weekend.

I worked here for 8 years. Pay was great and hometime was decent. Equipment is top notch and always well maintained. Benefits are good. Office workers and drivers relations have continued to decrease over the years as they have grown. They have gotten to the size where it feels like you're just a number.

2022, július 8.
Good afternoon and thank you for your detailed review! We take a lot of pride in our Maverick family and work very hard to foster quality relationships throughout our company. We are sorry to see that you may not feel that way. If there is anything we can pass along, please feel free to email cheathscott@maverickusa.com. Thank you!

Good company

I started in 2017, ran flatbed for a year then transferred to glass ran the nation made a ton of money! Home time wasn’t the worst but wasn’t the best, I was out a month at a time. They did get me home quick when my father passed away, rented a rental car for me to drive back home! You will be taken care of, great place to start!

2022, július 8.
Thanks for taking time out of your day to leave this. :) We are grateful for the details. We sincerely hope things are going well for you in your current endeavors!

Excellent school and otr work.

The school was a fantastic experience. I was hired immediately after. The otr experience has been both challenging and rewarding. Maverick has taken good care me.

Pro érvek

If you want to work, they'll make it happen. Pay was great.

Kontra érvek

Not enough home daily options, but for otr, I can't think of many for Maverick. Cons would be the typical ones more about the industry.

2022, július 8.
You're right, it is challenging and rewarding. So happy to hear that your schooling experience was positive! How are things going now that you are a few months in? Hopefully, wonderful! Thanks again!

Paid zip code to zip code not actual miles

Only complaint is the company pays drivers from zip code to zip code and not actual miles from point A to point B. Other than that the culture is great, great equipment, etc.

Culture, equipment, facilities

Kontra érvek

Paid zip code to zip code and not actual miles from point A to point B

Truck driving

It’s flatbed trucking. Home on the weekends. Sometimes leave on Sunday sometimes Monday. Good company for getting started. Lots of long time employees here.

Pay and training

Kontra érvek

Tarping but that’s part of the job.

Home Daily

In the Home Depot account, your always home every day off weekends. Easy loads to secure, management always go above and beyond to keep you busy. Nothing about that account is hard.

2022, július 8.
We appreciate this feedback and will pass it along! Hope you've had a great week! Thank you!

Good place and great people home every Friday or you can ask to stay out. Everything good but the job they have different types of job as well driving,loading or tarper

2022, március 30.
Thank you so much for the 5-star review! So glad your experience is great! :) Have an awesome week!

Will work with you and treat you with respect. You scratch their back and they will scratch yours, hands down best company I’ve worked for in awhile

Outstanding FM, can communicate about anything Treated like familyUp to date equipment Great home time Long as you do your job well and pay extra attention to safety and can follow basic instructions, you’ll be alrightAlways remember someone is watching and when you do good they will know trust me Big Burgandy stands out in the crowd….

2022, március 30.
What a great testimony to read! Thank you for taking the time to leave this! Hope you are having a great week and stay safe!

They have good Equipment

They a good company if a company driver but if your a leasing a truck with it’s a different story. If leasing it no force dispatch but that not true. If you don’t take some loads they force you to if not you have to turn your truck in. So it really benefit the company not the driver.

2022, március 30.
We appreciate you taking some time out of your day to leave a great review! Have a great day!

Great company to work for! Been working here for awhile and I’ve accomplished a lot.As far as being a dedicated driver it’s pretty easy because your not driving alot of miles and the pay is good for how you work. You’re home most nights but if your stuck out the trucks are new so it’s not bad. Overall I would give this company 8/10. No company is perfect but this company will definitely help you succeed.

2022, március 16.
Thank you for the detailed review! We are thankful for you and are glad to hear all of the positives! Hope you have an awesome week.

Nice job

Job is nice and oh so fine. I would work here all the time. People don’t like when you have a life. Just say you don’t so you can put in the time. Work is fun, yes fun is work. We were all born to only work towards work. The company work is a job itself. Just go to the school, and build up the debt, then try with all of your might to pay it back before they fire you. Yeah, it’s a job that’s a job and a job is a job. Don’t put in emotional labor because it’s just a job. It’s a job that can be good or bad, depending on what that means for you. Oh yes, that’s all true.

I received a paycheck

I had to clock in

2022, március 16.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We wish you well in your next endeavor and hope you have a great week!

Very strict about doing everything THEIR WAY, with no exceptions.

Was not happy. It started off as being a great place to work. Over the course of 7 years it changed drastically. The biggest problem I had with them was forced dispatch. I was a midwest regional driver but my fleet manager very rarely worried about keeping me in my region. I got home most weekends, but it is not a priority with them.

2022, március 16.
We are sorry to hear that things did not work out for you. We wish you well on your next endeavor!

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Maverick Transportation? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés