Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Manpower Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 17 437 értékelés megmutatása
2,0
mmionoinonojnojnoinoinoinononioniononioioiiooinoinio
Munkahelyi kultúra
Es una empresa que estas pendiente
De sus trabajadore

Si tuviera la oportunidad de volver a

Trabajar lo arias
Munkahelyi kultúra
There was always good communication with my job coach at Manpower. Any time I had a question she was always quick to assist me. Never had a problem with requesting time off when something came up and she would contact the employer for me.
My temp position lasted 2 years
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nefasto, me he inscrito a la oferta de trabajo y esperando su llamada le han dado mi número de teléfono a otra persona haciéndose pasar por un juzgado de instrucción.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Manpower placed me in a job very quickly, and I absolutely love the job they placed me in! The staff at my location was great to work with, and they've been very helpful any time I need anything.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Très bonne entreprise à l'écoute du besoin et des soucis.
Pro érvek
Fait de leurs mieux pour notre besoin de travail
Kontra érvek
Plus de suivi de dossier si, déménagement
Munkahelyi kultúra
Dure poco tiempo, fue bueno mientras tanto trabajar ahí!
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Manpower informed unemployment they were declining my claim after I had already gone through unemployment and had found a direct hire position. unemployment proceeded to take my tax returns for 4 years to a grand total of $6559.
SO wrong! A one day job should NEVER had been this big of an issue.

And, I found out that the one day assignment was NEVER offered to me

● Work-life balance
Amazing office personnel that help you when you need it

● Overall

Amazing office personnel. They help you find the best fitting job for you. They promote you getting the most out of your contract with them. They help you grow. They offer additional training. If for some reason you have a family emergency they are there to work with you to make sure you are doing okay and help you get back to normal life
Munkahelyi kultúra
The experience of working with patients and in a hospital setting was a great learning environment, especially for students. However, the scheduling team is very poor at communication and often rude. It feels as if all the expectations when it comes to communication is on the patient attendant, very one-sided and confusing.
Learn a lot
Horrible communication
Munkahelyi kultúra
Rythme de travail soutenu alliant des missions diverses et enrichissantes
connaissant du tissu économique
pression résultat
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a good start for someone who has a background but not enough pay for the work I put in. The people and my employer was very nice & great but I was only making 10$ an hour doing the same work as someone making 18$ an hour.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Having started the job amidst the Covid-19 Pandemic, training was cut from two weeks to just one (all paid). This meant although you could achieve the basics, answering calls handling calls and working the very slow systems there were major gaps in knowledge when it came down to specifics. After about the second week it was generally frowned upon to ask questions that were not accessible from the hard to navigate systems. Despite the drawbacks working for Manpower DFR was a great experience when you got to talk to the candidates and your colleagues. Just don't expect a great explanation when they don't extend your contact
Helped others
Difficult management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Je souhaite travailler dans le domaine de la vente
Pro érvek
Regulierement on me propose des extras (travail)
Kontra érvek
Jattends toujours un ccd de la part dun recruteur
Munkahelyi kultúra
My first job thru manpower I got a response back within the day to start work that monday. I was let go from that job almost a month later of starting manpower with no explanation and it was a secret why I was let go. I found another job close by that payed the same thru manpower I've called numerous times to see if I've got the job but nobody will answer the phone or text me back I finally went off on one of the ladies at manpower in Rice Lake WI thru texts after 3 weeks of trying to get a job thru them and no response from them. The woman then had called me back and said it would be better to talk on the phone rather than texts. I finally went to another agent and got the job I was trying to get thru manpower within the same day. Manpower in Rice Lake is nothing but a time waster!
Pay every week
Kontra érvek
Waste time, won't call back, and always in a hurry to get you off the phone if there is something wrong
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working in the Reman area at IBM. The low life's Manpower brought in for me to train was inexcusable. Crack heads, back stabbing, no ambition people.
Munkahelyi kultúra
My time at Manpower was very good
Great managers . Great coworkers. Overall a great place to work. I would recommend Manpower to anyone who wants to be in a positive environment.
Pro érvek
Lunchroom and coffee areas.
Needs an exercise area
Munkahelyi kultúra
Manpower is a great company to work for!! Great pay, guided leadership, ability to work with my schedule, and overall a great experience!! Thank you Manpower!!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Uma empresa maravilhosa de se trabalhar , além do networking vivi algumas experiencias incríveis de reconhecimento pessoal e profissional.
Profissionais atenciosos e sempre dispostos a ajudar.
Pro érvek
Conhecimento de pessoas e trabalho
Kontra érvek
Em alguns momentos centralização de trabalho
Munkahelyi kultúra
Manpower was a good job for me but I didn’t get a chance to stay longer with everything going on. It would have been nice to have had benefits. I did great job while I was there.
Pay
Kontra érvek
Benefits
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?
Munkahelyi kultúra
Empresa estressante, sem qualquer tipo de avaliação para promoções e liderada por pessoas que não pensam nos outros
Nenhum
Vario
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Manpower? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.
Átfogó minősítés