Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Manpower Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 17 097 értékelés megmutatása
2,0
kmiojjiojiojnionio
mmionoinonojnojnoinoinoinononioniononioioiiooinoinio
Munkahelyi kultúra
I like working for manpower. They always have work for me
I think that I will tell my friends about manpower. Because it's the easiest was to obtain employment. Even during the pandemic of thre Corona virus im still employed.
Manpower temporary assistance
Manpower is a great company for someone looking for constant temporary work, your always on the move rather it's from task to task or work locations and supervisors who care
Variety of different locations
Temporary work
ManpowerGroup
Great opportunity to run the business like your own. Management does seem to micro-manage in a sense. No opportunity for growth within the organization.
1,0
Payroll
They never paid anyone on time. I worked in warehouses pulling and packing and well as receiving and shipping various products. I liked the jobs just not their payroll department.
nothing
pay
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
It was ok
Ready to find a new job and that pay more money it was ok just dent make enough money and some of the people was nice and some was ok and some was cool
Wonderful Culture
Manpower has a wonderful work culture and wonderful employees. They really care about helping you grow within the company and will also walk you through how to do so. They invest in their employees even if it means they will move from MPG.
3,0
Environnement de travail agréable
La communication avec les conseillère se sont toujours bien passé
Formateur
Belle entreprise, accueillante et formatrice pour ensuite poursuivre sa carrière professionnelle ailleurs. Je recommande.
Munkahelyi kultúra
ambiente de trabajo en equipo, buenos compañeros
excelente, trabajo en equipo, los supervisores me ayudaban en mis actividades asignadas
nice people
people are very nice on the phone - they are willing to work with you - they are responsive to emails - could do a little better in making sure that we always have a job lined up before an assignment ends
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good employer and caring workplace
Good team of people and good managers. A typical day at work was busy with set deadlines to meet. I learned how to do my job well and was given the opportunity to train people in it.
Great People
This was a pleasant experience with obtaining a job through this temp agency. I had an interview within the week and accepted an assignment from a call center called Maximus where I worked with wonderful people.
2,0
ambiente laboral bien
es un trabajo bien solo faltaba mas organizacion en los empleados
fun work place
Management staff is very high energy. They will find you a Job assignment very quickly and they try to cater to your employment needs and payment goals.
1,0
Bad stuff
It was bad from the start, they don't have an office in my city and the guy from the agency decided to keep the interviews at a hotel outside the city, to avoid traffic probably.
He wasn't really informed about the job I was about to do, what he told me at the interview and the real job were 2 different things.

They are always on the employer side and agency workers are just slaves without any rights.
Productive place to work
My experience was average. They had a mixture of good and bad qualities but overall it was a positive experience. I would recommend this agency to others who are looking for their first time job but they need to continue seek for more stable employment.
Great agencies
Manpower is a great agencies to work for if individuals are looking to pursuit a career change in the near future. I would reference a friend or relative to Manpower because the staff believe in making a different and individuals lives everyday.
Worksite
Worksite
Munkahelyi kultúra
Awesome if you don't mind being a temp.
No benefits and long hours but the pay was decent. Management was very encouraging and checked in often to see if you were doing good. Overall I was sad to leave, but unfortunately, being a temp your the first one to get laid off.
I don’t know
I’m any person that I do something funny hiss sis you sia sobbing snakes sksnbsba snakes should not be okay with you you don’t know how you can see them how you can teach them to .
They are kind people
They help you out with jobs they like to see people work and not play around they want a good and safe work place no play they are the best temp agency to go through
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Manpower? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.
Átfogó minősítés