Mann+Hummel
3,4 az 5 csillagból.
Vélemény írása

Mann+Hummel-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Operator

Cég értékelése

Értékelések kategória szerint

3,1Munka és magánélet egyensúlya

Rendezés:

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
33 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelőenMind a(z) 630 értékelés megtekintése

There is nothing good about this place.

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
This place is only reasonable to work at if you have no responsibilities outside of your work life. If they are short-staffed the supervisors will either ask you if you can stay or mandate you to stay overtime.

fairly easy job

the mandated overtime

Dysfunctional

Nothings organized within management. Transparent is poor between employees and management. Work constantly. Barely weekends off. Management is very strict and petty.

Not getting the pay

If you work for this company and expect to move up and get the paid that can with it. Will it will not happen automatically. You have to wait weeks and month's to get your pay Increase. I have been working as a Line Leader for a while now and still not bening pay Line Leader pay . I still get Machine operator pay. They owe my back pay For backup my line leader and line leaderfor at least 3 months.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Unproductive and not fitting my needs

Made to work 7 days a week and advancement is placed on brown nosing a buddy buddy ism not on seniority and you can contribute. The best jobs are given to whom ever walks thru the door first because employees don't stay long at all here

It’s a job

You work too much and rarely get days off the pay is good if you work everyday management is ok but the team leaders are a little bit too much they are always behind in product

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

Terrible

Wish I could give it no stars, but they at least get one. The company was never honest about work, and always beat around the bush. Never knew of they were going to close the doors on the place or what.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Good place to work long hours

Long hours,no social life ,barely get time with family. Hard work great for some one with out children. Pros get decent break times most people are friendly and willing to help you learn if you are in an area you are unfamiliar with . Place is clean .
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Its a job. The people made it fun.

Decent job, but communication was lacking across the board. Pay and benefits are alright, but the work itself is repetitive and boring. Overall it was a good job with a steady paycheck.

Benefits, room for advancement

Kontra érvek

Mandated 12 hour shifts. Poor communication. Chaos on most days. Poor training on production floor.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Company is being run into the ground by Mann and Hummel. It was better under Wix management and business strategy.

You will work your life away. All the managers you see face to face are in the same boat as you and they are good people. It’s the ones that make all the policies and don’t even understand how the job is supposed to be done.

Pro érvek

Good people inside the plant

Kontra érvek

Bad people making all the calls

Enjoyed my time there

Learned a lot! Worked at the DC, air plant and oil plant. Worked with many different people, hate I had to leave. Worked line 6 and we worked 7 days a wk, 10 hr days. I quit because I needed more time with my babies.

Pro érvek

Enjoyed the people I worked with

Kontra érvek

Worked to many hours a wk

Love that job

I love that job. It was easy company to work for. The management was awesome and the hours was long, but good money. It wasn't far from home. I worked 7/12 for over 100 days straight, but in all I couldn't ask for anything better

lots of overtime

you will have job security, get decent pay, and with lots of mandatory overtime. They have a nice family day and you can earn bonuses each quarter by having good attendance etc
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Fun but long exhausting hours

A typical work day would consist of starting up with a daily meeting to find out where you would be working for the day and doing that job task for 8-12 hours a day, breaks are kinda short for the workload you have to deal with but other than that its a fun place to work to see what things go inside of a vehicle.

company picnics

short breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Great overall benefits. Growing company with opportunity to advance.

Started at the basic level and was able to excel rapidly. Various opportunities to grow with the company. Great profit sharing program. Encouraged to reach out for job opportunities.

Pro érvek

Quarterly bonuses, yearly raises, potential for career growth

Kontra érvek

Breaks are too short, erratic work schedule, poor floor management

Mann Hummel

Great all around job and great pay. Great benefits good people to work for and great company. Plenty off overtime if wanted. I loved my job there and was a great experience. I learned alot, how to run a welding machine also how to be a leader for other employees.

Its ok

Very fast pace job. I don't think this is the job for a older individual but I guess that depends on how mobile you are. Its very physically demanding .
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

The most enjoyable part of the job

Easy work and great people to deal with Most of the jobs are easy to learn you just have to work at a fast pace . The only thing i didn’t like is they run out of work and you can’t make any money only working 2 or 3 days a week .

Poor management

I worked almost about to be hired in and they over work you. They dont care about temps and they dont respect you. The pay is nice and nice benefits if you can deal with the favouritism.

It’s decent

They work some people a lot 12 hour days and then some they send home a lot. There are a lot of things that could be changed. it’s a decent place to work not somewhere that I could see myself staying forever but it’ll do for now.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Changes some good and some not so good

Purolator went from a family orientated company to a not so caring facility after the new company bought them. My manager and some supervisors could not be trusted. A blind eye was always turned. Good dedicated employees are not so much appreciated as they should be and the bad ones are not held accountable. The job itself is a good job. It's not hard work just steady. The benefits are great and are better than most in the area. If you like overtime, this is for you as well.

Pro érvek

Benefits are great. You learn a lot of different jobs. The work is ok, not bad.

Heat and excessive overtime, lots of 6 and 7 day weeks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Productive and competitive work place!

The job pays well and there are great benefits. Management needs to be more involved with daily activities. The culture is very competitive and employees tend to not want to share knowledge.

Pro érvek

pays well and there are great benefits

work 6 days a week. Inconsistent working hours
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Mann+Hummel? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés