Mann+Hummel
3,4 az 5 csillagból.
Vélemény írása

Mann+Hummel-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Assembler

Cég értékelése

Értékelések kategória szerint

3,1Munka és magánélet egyensúlya

Rendezés:

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
20 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelőenMind a(z) 628 értékelés megtekintése

Good to have if you need something

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
Not much family life scheduled for no days off in the week no time for school or familyWasn’t hard work was pretty simple pay was ok but with the hours workers it’s definitely sufficient

Pro érvek

Pay was ok, simple tasks, not strenuous

Kontra érvek

No days off, no time to pursue other things such as school, family, social lofe
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Not a good place to work.

Very unorganized company. They cater to certain ones. Favoritism. Long hours treat you like a robot. Not family friendly. Healthcare benefits are not good.

Two breaks

Favoritism, long hours
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Job is easy, people make it a tough place to stay

Nothing is hard once you catch on but people are terrible and it’s a very toxic work environment. No changes will be made because people who are the issues are buddies with uppers.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

I felt unsafe around the toxic chemicals

The worse place I ever worked in my life..The management talked to the employees like were animals and not humaneings..It's was a terrible environment to work in..I hated that job
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Bad work environment. Bad pay.

it's a job. so many hours and people to answer to. it is sad how poor the pay is here in the plant because it is shown that the people in the office get treated better. they get more pay with less work. they get air conditioner with less work. benefits that we don't have in the plant. talk about unfair. we also get no time off when office personnel get to work from home. its horrible.

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

Not a good place to work

Management suck HR suck just about all higher management so you have a problem nobody you can go talk to know it’s just a shame you shouldn’t have to work at a plant like that raises you get raises every blue moon just the whole environment just sucks

Pro érvek

Really don’t have no review to say about these people

Good Pay/Benefits

I worked at the Allen plant in Gastonia. There are multiple lines in the plant. Most of the lines are easy work. Benefits are amazing. You come in do your job and go home. First shift is from 6-2

Good shifts, Great Pay, Easy work

Drama
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

If you have nowhere else to go you can get a job.

Started at as a ok company new manager took all employees benefits. Some people start out with more pay than very skilled people that have been working there for 20+ years.

Free company shirts

Lots of gossip
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Drama filled, hateful environment.

Work hard and fast but no production pay. All the managers sleep with each other and you can never get time off unless you’re one of the favorites. Hopefully not! Work hard all summer and no overtime during holidays like Christmas. So hostile, depressing and negative. Good luck!

Plenty to gossip about.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Not a great place to work, but its money.

The pay is on the lower end. There is basically no air conditioning, and in a factory of any kind that is unacceptable. But in this factory you literally have machines that melt plastic and generate heat. The management are horrible, only caring about the bottom line. The supervisors value quantity, not quality. But you will be blamed for quality mistakes if they reach the customer. There are a few amazing assemblers in the building, but that is the only nice thing I've got to say. Be ready for all the overtime you can handle plus 20 hours. It was very typical to work 60-72 hours a week. They claim to give bonus too on a quarterly basis, but constantly come up with ways to give the workers less and less.

Pro érvek

Some great people to work with

Everything else
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Your on your feet but it’s not difficult slight bending and twisting, for me it was fun and I enjoyed it.

Easy going job, great training and awesome instructors. They love it when you show up prepared. They treat you with respect. It’s a safe work environment in my opinion. They offer benefits if you stick with it and show them determination and fluency in your work and job safety.

Pro érvek

Respect, lunch breaks ( should be 20-25 mins long though 😂 in my opinion)

Kontra érvek

Short lunch break sucked other than that was awesome 🙂

Need better pay

Very hot always drama and low pay for the work and working 6&7 days they wouldn’t help you when you get backed up on the line and I would see people teasing others for being backed up they go super fast and won’t stop and let you catch up your line

Non

Work 6&7 days never have time for family

Poor management

Low pay and poor management. No room for advancement. Work hard and under payed. Third shift is not together at all. Never get 40 hours due to lack of work. Go in at 11:00 pm and sometimes get sent home within an hour or two.

Good benefits

Hard work

Lots of hours and great pay but will work you to death gets repetitive at times but it can be fun too! Very fast paced environment gotta make that rate

Mann and hummel

What stands out about this company is that it’s all about team work. A team means everything to them and I absolutely loved working with them. But they weren’t so flexible with hours.

fast pace workplace

While working at Mann & Hummel I learned how to work with other who always complained. I also learned how to get the job done, even if that means taking a late lunch.

Discounts and food locations

Kontra érvek

worked with very hazardous chemicals and materials

Production

To work at Mann&Hummel you must have the drive and will to commit for working as fast environment and make hourly production rates. Making sure to observe and get rid of bad parts.

good job

the job is a great job the forced overtime got to me spent more time woking and not enough time with outside life after work. I got burnt out from all the overtime paychecks were great way to much at work and not enough time with family and friends.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

I enjoyed working at both companies, highly recommend both . I never knew it was a oil/filter plant. I was a line worker and rotated a line doing all types of things, I wish I could of stayed but the pay wasn't reasonable .
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Very excessive hours, poor since of scheduling. Exceptable work environment, clean facilities.

Unfair on personal arrangements, or schedules. Poor time management when it comes to delivering information. Clean work environment, not difficult work yet still very labor oriented.

Pro érvek

Check every week, excessive amounts of daily movement, and exercise.

Kontra érvek

Very draing and simple, boring, repetitive tasks.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Mann+Hummel? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés

• Vállalatok
  • Mann+Hummel
  • Alkalmazotti értékelések
  • Assembler
Mondd el, hogyan javíthatnánk az oldal tartalmán
Mit szeretnél hozzáadni vagy módosítani?