Mann+Hummel

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
Mind a(z) 630 értékelés megmutatása

Mint külföldi munkás 10/7

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
Nem mondhatnám álmaim munkájának,de elfogadható volt.Külföldi munkásként nem volt könnyű.

Overworked & Underpaid

Most days are stressful, a lot of work loaded onto minimal staff. Processes are inconsistent, very little training and direction given. It's a sink or swim mentality, and most employees are not happy, as the culture is very subdued and somewhat negative. Hardest part of the job from day one was not knowing the expectations, very little employee/management feedback, everyone too busy to make time, as understaffing is a big problem for key positions. Best part is the other employees, as we all just huddle down, do our jobs and leave at the end of the day.

Management is terrible

Supervisors have no idea about the jobs and people their over. So much time and talent wasted because of this. Sarcastic supervisors that treat everyone like trash.Place needs to be cleaned out
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Todos hacen lo que quieren

Es una empresa limpiaLos lideres no tener trato con el personal

Pro érvek

Imss y medico de la planta personal

Kontra érvek

Se tardan en pagar el tiempo extra
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Excellent job and pay with work/life balance

As long as you come into work everyday do the work you're fine. Pretty laid back environment and management are not abusive towards their workers. Wonderful people all around.

Pro érvek

Good people and family oriented

Kontra érvek

Had some layoffs in the past few years

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

Negative and disrespectful management

Management at Mann and Hummel does not care about the well being of their workers. If you are injured and cannot keep repetitively doing the same task, they will keep you doing the same task when they could easily swap you out with someone else. Little to no effort in communication between management and employees on the managements part. Give little to no proper training in machine operating for new workers, they expect you to pick it up as you go. Was there for 3 months and still didn’t know simple things that i should have known.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Not trained on Machines.Follow the leader...Google search your problems on your own.

Lack of buying parts...Well, where is all the money going? Bonuses for upper management!14day+some months no days off...For " workers "not for upper management Lack of PMs which need to be done while people not working.Pm(preference a weekly basis)would be helpful. Leads are so busy explaining and gloating about their knowledge they belittle others.Learn/guess as much as can..Raining in building Hot in summerCold in winter

Pay the bills

Kontra érvek

Crafts have to do other craft.. Un educated cell techs etc..

Poor management,never consistent

I have been to this place twice, producing endless amounts of hard work and dedication. Both times I was "fired" because of their "point system". And the long run it's not worth your time or effort. There's very poor management, constant mandatory over time and alot of favoritism going on as well. I quit a job to go back there,poor decision

It's a job

Endless amount of inconsistency
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Poca comunicación entre departamentos.

Mucha carga de trabajo, no hay buena comunicación entre los departamentos. Mucha rotación de personal.

Salario y prestaciones.

Carga de trabajo. Poca capacitación
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Great place to work as long as you don't mind 70 hour weeks we get as much overtime as we can handle pay is ok with the overtime and benefits are decent

the lack of structure

this company has old employees they are very political old employees have children that work there and opportunities of advancement is purely discretional

good healthcare
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

It’s ok need to pay more money especially after you done with training and still making temp wages

Very good benefit just needs to work on communication and helping people with your work skills to grow with company just not getting the idea of them not promoting with in

Ambiente de Trabajo PeSado

Mucha carga de trabajo, la empresa queda lejos de la ciudad y no cuenta con transporte. Mal liderazgo por parte de jefes con actitud pesada, 0 trabajo en equipo entre areas y/o compañeros.

Pro érvek

SGMM, comedor, prestaciones superiores a Ley.

Carga de trabajo, Distancia
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Not a good place to work

Management suck HR suck just about all higher management so you have a problem nobody you can go talk to know it’s just a shame you shouldn’t have to work at a plant like that raises you get raises every blue moon just the whole environment just sucks

Pro érvek

Really don’t have no review to say about these people

agréable

Je recommande MANN+HUMMEL pour son coté humain et professionnel

Wouldn't recommend it.

Avoid this place like the plague. It's not worth it. There is no work-home balance because you'll be locked down 7 days of the week. You'll never have time to do anything besides work eat defecate sleep repeat. It's a trap.

Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Very autonomous company. I was left alone to do my job, my way.

Overall-excellent company, not a lot of promotion opportunity unless you have a degree and are willing to move. Chain of command is in tune, direct boss leaves you alone to succeed.

Company car, bonus program

Kontra érvek

Mostly market conditions that are out of your control.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Corporate management has some housekeeping to do.

Finding qualified managers and/or supervisors is no easy task, but it's a requirement if you want to survive as a business. Once corporate takes down the good old boy system currently in place, this will be a great company to work for!

Pro érvek

Work-life balance is as good as can be expected given current economic conditions. money is good, nice benefits package, good location, bringing in new technology.

Kontra érvek

Nepotism and the good old boy network are too deeply entrenched in the culture.

Regret

I regret working there. I experienced a lot of issues with management and proper care for their workers. I wanted to work there because some friends worked there at the time but it is not a place I would ever recommend to anyone I didn't hate.

Pro érvek

Decent enough pay, located on a busy road so easy access

Kontra érvek

Bad management, awful people they bring in to work with you (coworkers), invalidating of intelligence amongst their staff

Not happy with that

Low salary no pf no esi no any work system if any person do work hard then no value in this guy's if you want to work here then no value in this they will give code of conduct n all etc..

Free bus

Long hours no ot
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

As a former Supervisor there I will tell you first hand the leadership is horrible.

This company has a lot to do in regards to employee safety and employee concerns. They continue a toxic culture and seems to be what they think is success. I left later than I should've, but just in time.

N/a

Kontra érvek

Culture, Employee Training, Employee treatment.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Mann+Hummel? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés