Mann+Hummel

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
Mind a(z) 612 értékelés megmutatása

Mint külföldi munkás 10/7

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
Nem mondhatnám álmaim munkájának,de elfogadható volt.Külföldi munkásként nem volt könnyű.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Overall you can advance quickly

You can advance quickly in this environment with support from supervisors. However, there is a lot of competition for advanced opportunities. Focus on your own strengths and work area but also be a team player.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Job is easy, people make it a tough place to stay

Nothing is hard once you catch on but people are terrible and it’s a very toxic work environment. No changes will be made because people who are the issues are buddies with uppers.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

What is the best part of working at the company?The people.. Really good place to workWhat is the most stressful part about working at the company?No stress at all.What is the work environment and culture like at the company?Very diverse and clean What is a typical day like for you at the company?Easy going

expérience nouveau poste

Travail qui me plaisait énormément mais malheureusement que j ai du quitter pour raison personnelle

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

Toxic enviroment

They will not train you. They leave you by yourself. The older women are mean. They talk about how it used to be a good place to work. New employees are leaving within a day or two. this says a lot about a company.

Good Benefits and Weekly Pay

Clock in, go to work, stay out of drama, don't get caught up in anything negative, clock out and go home. Don't get too personal with coworker's. Hardest part are the long hours and mandatory over time. Best part is walking out to your car after ending your shift to anticipate your bed...
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

What is the best part of working at the company?The pay was greatWhat is the most stressful part about working at the company?Working 7 days a weekWhat is the work environment and culture like at the company?Very busyWhat is a typical day like for you at the company?Busy, busy, busy

Dysfunctional

Nothings organized within management. Transparent is poor between employees and management. Work constantly. Barely weekends off. Management is very strict and petty.

the different shifts offered

ok place to work. lots of different shifts to choose from. different positions to choose from. easy training program. overall ok place to work and grow.

Not a long term job

The job isn’t bad. The people make it bad. No outside life. You only get sundays off. Team leads definitely have favorites. The money is good but if you hav skids ur takes up all your time. Hours (4:30a-3pm) (3p-1a)They have oil side and air side

Kontra érvek

Short lunch… only one day off a week..

No work life balance

Was told during the interview process that you may work some Saturdays. After I got hired I found out that their regular schedule was 6 days and often 7 days a week. I was told the shifts were 8 hours but then there were several weeks where we were forced to work 10 hour days. I accepted my salary based on 40 hours a week. Then was forced to work at least 6 days. And on holidays they make you work the Saturday before and the Saturday after. The work is not hard but the work life balance is non existent unless you are a Manager or higher.

Pro érvek

Most of people are good people.

No work life balance.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Empresa forte, estável, competitiva.

Cresci muito como profissional nos 12 anos que trabalhei lá. Me aperfeiçoei nós equipamentos de plástico, injeção, sopro e afins. Cresci como pessoa com os treinamentos in company.

Pro érvek

Refeição e outros bons benefícios.

Terrible Place to work. Take my word for it

Most leads in there are TERRIBLE. VERY unorganized. Line 16 is the WORST with an AWFUL lead on 2nd shift. No raises. No more bonus production pay. They switch plant managers every couple years so that should tell u A LOT about the company as well

not professional

Not professional, not fair with the employee, management ask sales to use their own cars and fuel and usage will not be compensated! hiring and firing very simple for them

It's a job

Don't have much to say. It's pay rate is not up there but I have seen lower. People are well, people. Got some good ones, got some lazy ones. To much management, that they don't know what to do without ten others saying yes that's a plan.

Zero work life balance

If you want to work for a company that forces you to work EVERY SINGLE DAY then you will love this place. They do pay double time over 52 hours per week. I made over $11,000.00 in one month because I was forced to work 70 or more hours a week or be fired. This place has the highest turnover rate I've ever seen or heard of.

Good pay

Kontra érvek

10 hour days, 15 to 60 days straight without a day off.

Run

125 degrees production unorganized too much personal judgment lines get shut down causing workers to fill in on unfamiliar machines from people who QUIT. Cell techs catch the most. We were looked upon by production to help them correct their personnel and safety issues(machine operators with no LOTO) and looked upon by Central maintenance to do the PMs of techs that wouldn't do them.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Somewhere to work if you need a job

The company has been declining for a while. Benefits have been getting cut ie the week shutdown between Christmas and New Years isn't paid any longer and there are no quarterly bonuses anymore. Understaffed with a high turnover rates so you'll frequently see new faces come and go. O/T is determined by senoirity only so new workers will always work O/T unless higher seniority staff wants O/T pay. Management is a mess and different departments often conflict with each other.

Pro érvek

Easy work for the majority of jobs

Kontra érvek

Lowest pay in the area, frequent O/T, nonexistent training, high turnover

Not getting the pay

If you work for this company and expect to move up and get the paid that can with it. Will it will not happen automatically. You have to wait weeks and month's to get your pay Increase. I have been working as a Line Leader for a while now and still not bening pay Line Leader pay . I still get Machine operator pay. They owe my back pay For backup my line leader and line leaderfor at least 3 months.

Busy work place

Mann+Hummel was my first job I had after I graduated High School. I was working 3-11 than 3 months later they move me to morning shift 7-3 it was a good smooth job it was basically a job u sit down & work.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Mann+Hummel? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés