Malone Solutions

3,3Munka és magánélet egyensúlya

Rendezés:

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
Mind a(z) 209 értékelés megmutatása

Good communication from my recruiter

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
My recruiter is very receptive, communicates well, and is quick to respond to messages, which is a big reason I have chosen to stay with Malone. I also think the insurance benefits are better than most other agencies I have worked with. Payroll is also very organized. In over 2 years, I have only had one payroll issue, and it was completely resolved within a few hours.

Bad temp company

I would not recommend working with this temp company. Their communicate is horrible. They also do not pay you for the correct hours, so you have to track your own hours.

Corporate is run by the least experienced “professionals “ around

Just avoid it, if you can. They will hire anything with a pulse, start them working for a client before the background is even completed. Very sketchy.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Poor leadership at the top.

Upper management was toxic and created a tough atmosphere to work in. The CEO interviewed recruiters and entry level employees. There was absolutely no trust in their managers. The pay was very low. They outsourced recruiting offshore to India or somewhere like that. Poor decision making at the top.

great company

Malone is a great company. great staff to work withflexible hours very easy to accommodate you. it is alot to take in for the job they want you to do. pays great they have benefits, that don't cost very much unfortunately it doesn't cover alot either. but at least you can get it. as well as vision and dental.

Kontra érvek

with they had office in tn

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

Fun work place very friendly staff

Great place to work for they will place you Immediately. They have good jobs some are way out if your on the bus let them know at the interview. I would recommend malone staffing to anyone that's looking for a job.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Fun and Relaxed workplace with a great team oriented atmosphere

-Great Culture-Lots of flexibility-opportunity for advancement-Relaxed atmosphere-Fun-Great Work/Life Balance-Great Leadership-Team oriented and friendly co-workers instead of being overly competitive

Work/Life Balance, Great Culture
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

You aren't going to find better people or income!

I have been with Malone for about 18 months. I have been thinking this for about a year, and I am finally going to put it in writing here: I think Malone is the first "Not Evil/Greedy" company I have ever worked for. They live their values, they respect their employees, they compensate fairly (or better!), they respect people from all backgrounds, and they always make things as fun as 'work' can be. I've never been more satisfied with an employer and again, I am not a "rah rah" company man. This is a legit employer who won't sacrifice your well-being for quarterly report meeting.

Pay, People, Leadership

Kontra érvek

You're Always on "Soft Call" for your employees - but that is the nature of recruiting anywhere.

The Work

Definitely is a fun working environment for new learners seeking experience in production. I would definitely refer these types of jobs to friends or other coworkers.

Easy work

Short stays
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Great company that really lives out their values

Malone is an amazing company to work for - great culture and incredible growth. The pay is near the top for the industry and I am trusted to do my job.

Easy going

I enjoyed my clients and felt I was making a difference. The nurses I enjoyed working with and learning hands on with most of the nurses I came in contact with.

Good place

Good place to work , good people , good staff , just be ready for warehouse work , laid back not to overbearing, decent pay , decent hours , decent management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

strong family orientation but lack of communication and training

My experience was good. I had and was easily given the chance for growth. I strongly recommend them as employers for active and progressive recruiters
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Malones is good place to work it's very easy once you Know what you're doing some of the people are great people some you have to look over and just do your job but other than that I would recommend
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

The opportunity to earn decent pay is on point!

I check in Malone's employees, and find out what is happening with employees who do not show for their scheduled shift. I also do hourly walk throughs and deal with any issues that might arise.

Pro érvek

paid lunch, and holidays.

Kontra érvek

No office (this year) and minimal supplies.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Fantastic co workers and fun environment

Working for Malone solutions was awesome while I was there. I was a payroll specialist having to manage over 300 employee hours along with various reports and still never felt over whelmed or stressed because of the amazing people I worked for and the help they provided. I was in the West Point, GA branch but had meetings and encounters with corporate often and everyone was always incredibly kind and helpful.

Paid every week

Nothing positive to say…per dem.No incentives or career advancement I wouldn’t work here as a full time position. Only part- time job.Management is terrible.

Autonomy

Unorganized
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Decent pay and great benefits, but management lacks proper communication skills & attention to its employees

Worked for KIA through Malone, and it was pretty ok to start with. I felt as if I was being well-prepared to be placed on an assignment within the plant and becoming completely hired on as a KIA team member. I was placed in a position that was not a stepping stone to becoming hired on, at no request of my own. The position was one they made up. I worked in the area for months before I was informed that I should have been placed on an another assignment prior, and that it was affecting my transition to becoming hired on. I, along with several others, had been placed there and not checked on by management, was never informed of important notices/adjustments, or even acknowledged for majority of the time we were there. It became frustrating as we had been expected to continue working as temps for an extended amount of time due to the mismanagement of Malone. We were left in an area, without an understanding of when we'd be moved onto the line, and only saw someone from Malone once. That one time being when they came to notify us of their "mistake". Management should be more involved with its team members and aware of what is going on in the building.

Pro érvek

Benefits, decent base pay, weekly pay, paid breaks, most holidays, random gifts, overtime opportunities, COVID protocols

Kontra érvek

Poor management, mandatory overtime, weekend mandatory overtime, rotating shifts, can be physically/labor intensive, potential for injuries/accidents

Great Organization

If you want to work and help people, then Malone will do the same for you.Passion for growth and evaluation Upper management shows you everything you need to move up and grow with company

Pto, company cares for Employees

Kontra érvek

Must be able to mulit task

Favoritism

They show favoritism. They are very immature. They will fire you for no reason. No Benefits. No leadership. No educated workers. No discipline. So sad

Don’t work here
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Horrible company and culture.

Internal turnover is legendary. You will spend your time with online and in-person meetings with all talk and no action. Attempt to hit unrealistic KPIs because their focus is general labor NOT career opportunities. Base pay and commission are a joke in comparison to ANY other agency in the Chicagoland area. They should have stayed in Kentucky.

Kontra érvek

if you place general labor, this is the place to work.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Malone Solutions? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés