Magellan Health

3,5Munka és magánélet egyensúlya

Rendezés:

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
Mind a(z) 1 120 értékelés megmutatása

Nice company to work for

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
No comment at this time. I am a Magellan employee but, I work offsite in support of a customer at another location.

No comment at this time

No comment at this time

Good Experience

Started with the company at an entry level position and worked my way up to manager. If you are a dedicated hard worker you will prosper anywhere, including Magellan.

Pto

Communication between departments

Great work environment

The best thing about working at Magellan is the benefits. If you participate in the health screening you have a very good discount on your package. The work environment was very good but it was hard to advance. Pay was terrible and temp employees made more than the company employees.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Don't do it, stay as far away as you can.

Absolute worst place I have ever been a part of in a 20 year nursing career.If you are someone that enjoys a feeling of community, then this job is not for you.If you are someone that likes to be part of a encouraging, positive team, then this company is not for you.If you like to be micro-managed then this IS the job for you.If you feel it's ok to be "chained" to your desk for 8 hrs, this job IS for you.If you're ok that, although you are in your own home, they are listening, watching and monitoring your EVERY click, then this company IS for you. I was told that one of the benefits of this position was you could flex your time, LIE!!I was told that "they" were listening to me in my home office. Weird and creepy. Don't do it, stay as far away as you can.

Pay and benefits

The pay and benefits were great! The people were friendly and helpful. The military folks were wonderful! I got to travel all over the country. I would work there again.

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

Poor Company

This company is more favoritism among employees rather than recognizing hard working employees. Management doesn’t care about anyone but themselves. There are a lot of fake promises and the ones who work hard are recognized less. They ones who don’t show up to work, tell management NO and have employees do the work get bonuses and raises. Management just cares about giving them selves pay raises. They emphasize on communication but yet non of the management team doesn’t communicate to each other. This company is a joke.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Lack of training, poor Agile processes

Their is a very well defined in crowd at Magellan. The in crowd gets the best projects and work. The others get treated like unpopular kids in a high school. Foul language. Unprofessionalism. Very poor use of Agile framework. Management has checked out.

Work from home

Kontra érvek

Training is not thorough, onboarding is non-existant, lack of leadership, very isolating work environment.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Don't work any weekends or holidays

It's okay very stressful and calls are always busy unless it's a certain time a year. The callers will get on your nerves and most of them are very rude. Their systems barely work half the time and it's very unorganized. Love that we work from home but that's the only good thing you get out of taking these calls.

Productive and professional

I feel very supported in each role I’ve taken. No company is perfect but this company has given me nothing to me! Training and many resources of help.

Great place to work.

Great culture. Enjoyed working at Magellan. Would return if another contract was awarded in my state. Pay is good and benefits are excellent. Able to have work-life balance.

Good PTO and benefits

Kontra érvek

Can be fast paced with case management activities

Work for home

They train you if you need additional training they will try to help. We learn to two different departments . For all of the work they should be paying more.

Organized and good benefits

I am retired from Magellan. At one time in the past I was happy to be employed here because management was fair and good about listening to their employees concerns.

Decent Pay

Decent pay and raises are pretty frequent. You just don’t really have any room to take restroom breaks without them hounding you. It’s like I’m human, I have to be able to do these things.

Customer Service Representative

Supervisor, continued on a daily basis to state my AHT was not acceptable. With their very SLOW computer program this was a hard task, unless you rushed the callers off the phone. I felt constantly harassed with bi-weekly one/ones. When offered another project, the full job description was not provided, only "you will take calls about behavioral benefits." Far from that. The company will put as much work on the agents will inadequate pay.

Productivity based

Don’t do it. I left after 6 months. Training is horrible. Live reviews with Phone cue while for an hour while working other cases every 4 minutes. They monitor the quality and quantity about everything til you hate the job. Home grown criteria.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Variety of roles and opportunities

Bigger company than most people think. I like how supportive people are across the board, and all the resources and benefits. Good chance to do different things the longer you're with the company.

Mostly remote

Flexible but at a price

A typical day starts with a review of overnight emails and voicemails. After that it times to hit the road for visits or spend the day in your home office doing excessive paperwork. The same info has to be documented in multiple spots and cut/paste is discouraged. Don't be surprised when your coverage area changes and time spent driving exceeds time spent on visits. Work-flows and processes routinely change but don't worry, management will tell you they sympathize.

Work from home

Kontra érvek

Remote monitoring of employee activity, constand change to processes

Great company

I enjoy being able to work from home. Decent pay great co workers. Overall easy job as long as you keep up with the updates.look forward to growing with magellan
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Positive and flexible working environment

Really nothing negative to say. Flexible scheduling, approachable and friendly managerial staff, and reasonable compensation for the nature of the work. The new employee training process is pretty thorough and I still feel like I learn something new every day here, which keeps the work interesting.

1980S dos system green screen

Yes, a DOS system for notes! You will be closely monitored by management at work. Clientele is appreciative and most enjoyable part of job. Supervisor wants to know every detail and be cc’d on everything. Zero work life balance. People don’t leave jobs, they leave supervisors.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Great place to work as an initial starting point

Started my work career at Magellan. Management was pretty fair. Benefits we’re adequate. Pay at the time was decent at my age at the time. Cordial work environment with care workers intermingled with clinicians.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Magellan Health? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés