Maersk

3,9Munka és magánélet egyensúlya

Rendezés:

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
Mind a(z) 2 799 értékelés megmutatása

Maersk is a fantastic company to work for.

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
My day started at 8:00 a.m. and ended at 5:00 p.m., sometimes you worked through lunch. I did not learn much as I was not utilized to the best of my ability. The co-workers are fantastic. The hardest part of my job was connecting with my boss. The most enjoyable part of my job was meeting different people from all walks of life.

Kontra érvek

lack upward mobility for women. mearsk is in a male dominated industry.

Productive and fun workplace

Pretty good place for work and career advancement. You're offered paid cabs and free food. Has proper a fun employee friendly work environment and work-life balance.

environment

Good benefits Fast paced environmentShort working hours (only 7.5 hrs) Flexible time / work from home policyHowever, need to work on your own. Difficult to adjust
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Working in the GSC is fun and you gain a lot of man management experience.

A typical day at work in the GSC is exciting and requires a lot of team work and collaboration. Brain storming and constantly coming up with better ideas to improve process and customer experience.Working for new projects and constantly innovating new ideas is a lot of fun as it is a great learning and way of growing in the organization.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Maersk est une bonne société .je souhaite travailler encore chez maerk si l'occasion se présente

On était bien avec maersk mais subitement on a donné le département des opérations à une société de sous traitance qui s'appelle "CAR EXPRESS"

Pro érvek

Oui le repas était gratuit à la fin du poste

Kontra érvek

L'effet d'avoir donné le département des opérations à une une société de sous traitance local .

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

Maersk is the best company in the world.

Maersk was my first employer. I loved my job, my coworkers, and the company. I would not have left, had I known I could have transferred when I left the state of California.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Dynamic Company with lots of growth potential

International company with lots of career advancement opportunities and excellent benefits package. Management was always supportive and engaging. Company makes sure staff is well trained and informed.

Environment de travail agréable

Une excellente entreprise qui m'a permis de évoluer et apprendre

Formation professionnelle

Évolution
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

No job security , can throw anytime

There is no job security at all , can throw anytime...Internal hijes were too very low, not sure if they changed now but yearly bonus was huge....Too much pressure and stressful environment

Great company

It’s a highly professional organisation that is known for its values. While there are ups and downs in any career.. the company surely supports its talent

Professional and productive

I would like to be permanantly employed by maersk. I was working with safmarine container lines and the it becomes maersk line at the time in 2012 and it was overall good because I had the experience and the skills that was needed to sail in the capacity of Able Seafarer Deck.Further more I had to work on the maersk drilling on the semi sub maersk deliverer where I was contacted by an agency called pg global .For me personaly maersk overall is a good company and a leading company in all aspects of seagoing.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Good Company for start up professionals

Good company for start up professionalsSalary were okay and there are company events and other trainings that will help you on your role. Management were also hands on.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

No work life balance. Low pay

Spanish speaking collector. No work life balance. Benefits are good flexibility with days off and vacations. Unfair overtime pay. No opportunities to grow. Collections management is not good workload unbalanced with what your real duties are and no extra compensation for that. No significant salary increase despite the huge amount of money collected. If you apply for this position be aware that you will do customer service duties more than just collections, basically is a call center for the OTC department. Pizza hut style.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Collaborative space to grow in!!

A fantastic opportunity for anyone looking to grow, and interract with brilliant colleagues!!!

The people and culture

Maersk has a culture of inclusion. The people are warm, friendly, supportive and fun. The company takes the voice of the colleague seriously and a lot of effort goes toward engagement. Maersk is truly led by their values.

Very good teamwork

The best company I never work before and more to learn even thougt not my job title,also the supervisor given the task clearly and safty for every person to make the job done and safe to back home.

ambiente de trabajo especial

una empresa super buena . de calidad humana precaucion ambiental laboral

bueno

si hay descanzo

Toxic

No work life balance, not able to take vacations. Upper management is clueless and love to micromanage but don’t actually help. So much favoritism and all kinds of ism’s.

Can’t get fired

No work life balance No vacations No help No care for safety

Stay away.

Stated culture is strictly lip service. Complete disconnection between Sr leadership and mid/lower. Completely unrealistic expectations lead to extreme stress and working hours. Horrible, horrible experience. Dont know how else to express it.

Formel hierarkisk

Gammeldags asiatisk kultur. Ledelsesstil følger ikke Maersks officielle værdisæt.

Medarbejdergoder

Ikke nordisk lederstil
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

The positivity of the management for their work teams

The positivity of the management for their work teams.I left Maersk because I had to move I waited it based on when I worked there as well as based on my colleagues that are still there and still extremely happy. Maersk is a wonderful positive place to work
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Maersk? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés

Céges kultúra: 3,9/5 csillag
  • Vállalatok
  • Maersk
  • Alkalmazotti értékelések
Mondd el, hogyan javíthatnánk az oldal tartalmán
Mit szeretnél hozzáadni vagy módosítani?