Munkavállalói értékelés – Macy's

Összes értékelés megtekintése – Macy's

Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you like to stay busy this is the place
Client Service Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sterling, VA2017, szeptember 19.
In the women's shoe dept the culture is very fast paced jump right in. Management is nothing to write home about the company will hire outside instead of promoting with-in. Several cases of theft with some management. The hardest part of the job is the lack of team work to help with cleaning and stock work, do designated time for this. The best part of this job is their scheduling system, everything is done online. You can switch shifts, pick up or offer up hours if you have something to do last minute. On-call also gets the discount and can pick hours to work. No management approval for scheduling.
Pro érvek
No micro-managing everyone has to step up
Kontra érvek
Messy, no team work
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés

További munkavállalói értékelések – Macy's

Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
Really miss working there
Server (Volt alkalmazott) –  Saginaw, MI 486042018, augusztus 18.
Multiple benefits for employees and everyone looks out for one another. Flexible with working hours and days off. Management was very quick to respond to needs.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working here
Digital Merchant Assistant- Impulse Shoes (Volt alkalmazott) –  1440 Broadway2018, augusztus 18.
this is a great place to work like any other job it is what you make it. I would definitely work here again and I really enjoyed my employment.if you have a passion for the fashion field I would recommend Macys it was a great experience working with the company.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Macy's? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés

3,7
25 973 értékelés alapján
57 943
47 869
36 507
22 132
11 522

Értékelések kategória szerint

3,6Munka/magánélet egyensúlya
3,2Bérezés/juttatások
3,2Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
3,4Vezetőség
3,6Céges kultúra