Munkavállalói értékelés – Macy's

Összes értékelés megtekintése – Macy's

Munkahelyi kultúra
If you like to stay busy this is the place
Client Service Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sterling, VA2017, szeptember 19.
In the women's shoe dept the culture is very fast paced jump right in. Management is nothing to write home about the company will hire outside instead of promoting with-in. Several cases of theft with some management. The hardest part of the job is the lack of team work to help with cleaning and stock work, do designated time for this. The best part of this job is their scheduling system, everything is done online. You can switch shifts, pick up or offer up hours if you have something to do last minute. On-call also gets the discount and can pick hours to work. No management approval for scheduling.
Pro érvek
No micro-managing everyone has to step up
Kontra érvek
Messy, no team work

További munkavállalói értékelések – Macy's

Munkahelyi kultúra
My time at Macy's was enjoyable.
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Voorhees, NJ2018, május 19.
I worked at Macy's briefly, I had just moved to New Jersey and was hired as seasonal help when that particular store went out of business. I was kept on the payroll threw liquidation up to the final day of the store. I enjoyed the job but could not live on the minimum wage.
Pro érvek
store discounts
Kontra érvek
salary
Munkahelyi kultúra
Used to be a good place to work
Counter Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chula Vista, CA2018, május 19.
I was with this company for many years and given many opportunities to grow. Scheduling used to be easy to do and flexible, however that change dramatically in the last couple years I was there.
Management doesn't care about you.
Be prepared to be alone and get yelled at for customers because there is no coverage and no one else can help the clients or yourself.
I was laid off 2 years ago and know they are still cutting positions all throughout the store, so there is no more job security.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Macy's? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van