Macy's-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Sales Representative

772 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 26 365 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good for first job, but not for immediate growth.
SALES REPRESENTATIVE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Westminster, CA2018, szeptember 17.
The management team were good people, but definitely did not managing well. Macy's as a company dumps unrealistic amounts of work onto the workers and then cut the workers that cannot make the cut. The training and orientation program is very loosely enforced which causes employees to make decisions on work that can lead them to termination if warranted. It is rather easy to pick up for a first job, but unless you already have experience and coming for the manager salary or commission, then there are better jobs that will treat you like human beings and pay you better.
Discounts
Kontra érvek
short breaks, lack of management support, overworked
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to work with a lot of room for independent decision making.
Sales (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Portland, OR2018, szeptember 13.
The most enjoyable part of the job is working with and satisfying the customer. That includes knowing and understanding the product, problem solving and conveying this information. In order to do this, many questions are asked.
The workplace culture is good, with management encouragement.
The most difficult part of the job is not having enough work and customers to work with.
Interacting with customers
Not enough customers
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall, it's a good job.
Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Baltimore, MD2018, szeptember 5.
I understand that not every job will provide the desired income we all need, however, working here as a sales associate, is okay. Eventually, the more you show through your hard work, the more benefits and opportunities are offered to you.
Munkahelyi kultúra
fun workplace always on the move
Sales Representative in all departments (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, szeptember 2.
Management is always there for you. always on the move learning onsite and being the best you can be. Training is always on managers always there for you. I love being a person that enjoys meeting new people everyday. My manager let me inter act with customers. I always loved going to work even if it ways after hours.
good vibes
Compute sales prices (Volt alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2018, augusztus 24.
it has a amazing crew that worked there and we got to keep a lot of the messed up stock that came in that was not going to be sold and my boss was all that and some.
free clothes
short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a company that provided me job security
LEAD SALES REPRESENTATIVE (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  West Covina, CA2018, augusztus 14.
It was a company that provided job security. I was given many opportunities for advancement. It was a place that taught me many new skills. It provided the finances I needed to get through college.
Beauty Advisor
sale representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Francisco, CA2018, augusztus 13.
It was fun working as a beauty advisor at Macy's. I enjoyed the perk of discounts and sales. The hardest part of this job was not being able to control shopping.
Ok
COSMETIC SALES (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, augusztus 6.
Good to start off in and to build a resume and meet new people and learn a lot about patience. Management could learn to communicate better. .........
Paid time off, 1hr lunch, over time
Low pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
As a seasonal employee it was a fun place to work
Sales / Recovery (Volt alkalmazott) –  Burnesville, MN2018, augusztus 5.
I was only a seasonal employee but I really enjoyed working for the company. The employees and customers were great and the management was very supportive.
fun place to work
Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kennewick, WA2018, augusztus 2.
I enjoyed working for macys , this place is very flexible and a fun place to work at. Store management never really cared to acknowledge workers but some of the other managers were really nice.
Flexible schedule
Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  North Wales, PA2018, július 30.
I only worked there for Christmas season. The training was easy and quick to learn. Everyone was easy to get along with and if u needed to switch a shift because something came up you can do it on line and not have to worry.
Flexible
Munkahelyi kultúra
One of the best places to work
Sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  Elyria, OH2018, július 30.
I loved working at Macy's because it helped me build a great relationship with my customers, has great discounts and a family oriented work place. One of the best places to work hands down.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  Newark, DE2018, július 23.
They don't teach you anything here and they don't care much for there employees. They work you till they need you and take your money with no fair hours
Macys Review
SALES (Volt alkalmazott) –  Melbourne, FL2018, július 13.
While I was working at Macy's, my main mission was sales. Because I was a good team member who met goals on time, I was floated to different departments to help the team achieve their daily and weekly sales goals.
Easy Job
productive work place
Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Paramus, NJ2018, július 4.
assist customers with their shopping and obtain great service through having a positive attitude and dedicated through working. I was able to help others on the job
happy place
sales assoicate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Morrow, GA2018, július 2.
I like working with macy"s it is I real good work place helping customers greeting them when they come in contact with you I relly like working there the employees are real friendly to me have always helped me when I needed help with helping the customers
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed my work career at Macy’s.
Sales captain/representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Redding, CA2018, július 2.
During my time at Macy’s, I was asked to advance multiple times. I was able to experience many opportunities which enriched and challenged at the same time.
Munkahelyi kultúra
its was fun and super productive
Seasonal Sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Francisco, CA2018, június 28.
I loved working for Macy's everybody over there was super friendly when I needed help with very large lines other workers were happy to help and I got to engage with people who come from different parts of the world
Pro érvek
I get to help people find what they need
Kontra érvek
hard to find things to do when things are done
Munkahelyi kultúra
Retail job, but not a career for me...
Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Arlington, TX2018, június 28.
It was a blast working at Macy's! I was employed as a cosmetic sales representative for their Impulse brand. There was lots of training sessions provided by the vendors, and gratis to go around.
Macy's also has required training sessions, but they can be a bit redundant and unnecessary. It's retail, so you don't get very many holidays. However, I very much dislike their decision to open at 6pm on the day of Thanksgiving. Profit is important, but so is your employee's family time.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
review
Sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  Visalia, CA 932772018, június 27.
nothing to say about a place that treats its employees like their working in a sweat shop. most of the time working at the place was a struggle to find hours
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Macy's? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van