Macy's-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Sales Associate

6 735 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place with raging energy
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Edina, MN2018, február 17.
Very friendly environment with great sales associate. Builds your people skills and customer service experiences are built and shaped to make you a great peoples person.
Great pay
short breaks
Managers Just Don't Care
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fairlawn, OH2018, február 17.
There Is only one thing your managers will care about. And that is sales. Who sales the most and who fills out the most credit applications. They don't care how or why if there is any conflict of interest or how this kind of work makes you stressed in any way. They have an open door policy which literally goes out the window because yes, they listen, but that's all they do. I've never seen any action being taken by them at all.
flexible hours
everything else
great customers
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN 462502018, február 17.
manager was disingenuous with me . I would greet her and she would not even respond at times. also I noticed new hires she would take under her wing and give guidance with me it was different.
good place to work
my manager
Working
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Portage, MI2018, február 17.
Working there was was very difficult because they demand you make everyone that comes in to the store to sign up for a credit card no matter if they have one already or not.
flexible job
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Yonkers, NY2018, február 16.
boring most times
meet cool people coworkers and customers
low pay for macys, but good discounts and benefits
very flexible easy to balance work school life
fun
Sales associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2018, február 16.
Very good work environment. The hardest part of the job was deal with the amount of people being that it was the holiday season. It was a very good experience dealing with a fast environment.
Munkahelyi kultúra
enjoyed my job, until corporate closed store
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Terre Haute, IN2018, február 16.
It was a great place to work, until corporation closed the store! I enjoyed the merchandise,customers, and co-workers. Store will be greatly missed by consumers in this area
wonderful merchandise
working some late nights
Slow
Sales Associate and Stocker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Honolulu, HI2018, február 15.
Just needed something to pay the bills. The hours drag on. Not much to do or think about. When there is something to do, something else usually comes up.
Seasonal
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  5400 Avenue U, Brooklyn, NY 112342018, február 15.
For the most part Macy’s work load wasn’t anything difficult or abstract. The only thing I hated about that workplace was the lack of communication there was between the employees and managers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Extremely stressful, never any coverage, scheduling sucked.
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Nanuet, NY2018, február 15.
This place is complete garbage stray and stay away from here at all costs.
Management is extremely trash. At the time when I worked here my house had burned downed and couldn’t get to a phone to call out, let alone didn’t remember at first that I had a shift the day after my home had burned down. Spoke to management and it was the usual “well we’re supposed try that happened but we have an attendance policy”. The pay was extremely poor. There was a point I had to cover a whole department completely by myself and had to call management so they can get someone From another department to help.
Pro érvek
There aren’t any, not one.
Kontra érvek
Every last thing, especially the pay or there lack of.
Typical retail job
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fairfield, CA2018, február 15.
A typical day working for Macys was coming into the store, walking to your work area, clocking in for work, and standing at the register ringing people up, or walking around your area recovering. Management was really cool. A lot of them were new so sometimes they didn't know what they were doing. The workplace was very comfortable sometimes certain customers would become hostile, but that's expected working in retail. The hardest part of my job was selling Macys credit cards. Most people that shopped at Macys already had credit cards so to sell them to people who already had them was hard. Another hard part about my job was when I first started working there. I went straight from training on a computer to just right out on the floor with no instruction on what to do, or where anything in the store was located. The most enjoyable part of my job was getting to meet new people everyday and just having conversations with complete strangers. It felt like a made a new friend everyday.
you make your schedule
Kontra érvek
short breaks, no discount unless you apply for a credit card with Macys
Company goals !
Sales Associate (part-time) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbus, GA2018, február 14.
Macy's has great opportunities! They focus on their employees and having monthly meetings were a great way to gain information that will benefit overall success.
Pro érvek
Sales, discounts, get to work in various departments
Holidays, rush hours
fun place to work
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Owensboro, KY 423032018, február 13.
I love Macy's. I love my job there. I love the environment. Friendly co-workers, very nice sales manager, store manager. I know my job so well, i feel so confident in myself. I learned a lot of customer service skills and dealing with difficult customers. I just know how to make them happy and leave the store happy. I just love my job there, but i feel like i haven't reach my destination yet for the dream job i'm hunting for.
Pro érvek
during holidays we get free lunches
Kontra érvek
when we are short handed of employees, it's hard to take breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
macys
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Aventura, FL2018, február 13.
working for macy's such a great experience to be part of such a well established organization that also has so much history. Macy's was also a fun experience
Women's Shoes Sale Associate
Sales Associate, Women's Shoes (Volt alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2018, február 13.
Worked there for 6 months.
-- Amazing People
-- Top Management listens to you
-- Friendly Atmosphere
-- Coach and work life balance
-- Compensation & Benefits
customer service
Sales associate provide outstanding customer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Daytona Beach, FL2018, február 13.
It is a very good place to work I have many years in the company I have never had any problem, I like to interact with people and have the best customer service and take a good impression of me and where I work.
A Giant in the Retail Industry and their products speak volumes
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Muncie, IN2018, február 13.
I love the Team Meetings that took place each morning and the family environment that was there very friendly staff and great business people.I love the celebrations and recognition that is given to each employee for store incentives.
1 hour lunch breaks
standing the entire shift
Munkahelyi kultúra
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Merritt Island, FL2018, február 13.
As long as you do what your suppose to it is not a hard job and the managers really work with you. You get your first raise after a year the starting pay is a little low but if you stay for a long time it pays off.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was cool to work there at first but as time went by I didn't feel appreciated
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bronx, NY2018, február 13.
When I first started working for Macy's I was hired as a part time sales associate and then quickly received a full time position. The experience was good at first but as time progressed I didn't care for it anymore, you get moved around to all departments when there's no coverage, and when that happens you probably won't get a lunch break until someone else become available to give you one. My position got cut about 3 times and then was demoted to a part time sales associate are given unreasonable hours. You do way more then what you're getting paid for, there's always a long line and chances are you'll be working by yourself in certain departments, management doesn't help out at all they just walk around talking instead of checking up on associates and making sure every thing is okay with customers. I recently got laid off from the Parkchester location to be a week exact and now there's job postings for fulltime positions? How is that possible why not offer it to the associate that were laid off?
Macy's Money & Associate discount
Kontra érvek
Doesn't care how many yrs you've invested in the company you will get laid off
My Review
Sales Associate (Seasonal/Part Time) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fredericksburg, VA2018, február 13.
Don't waste your time. It's better to find more stable employment then be like the countless employees who get stuck working this job for decades with no pay increase and watching others advance. You are overworked and underpaid for the work you do.
discounts
Kontra érvek
required to open credit, management, pay is terrible

Átfogó minősítés