Macy's-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Sales Associate

7 896 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 26 393 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very competitive, fun and Friendly workplace
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, szeptember 21.
A typical day at Macy greeted every morning by co-workers. I always started my day by fixing my work station making sure I had all the necessary tools needed to complete my task and reach my goals for the day. I then proceed to fix my are of work by fixing displays and merchandise. Until the customers arrive. I will help any customer who ask for help or looks like they need help with finding an item then we would proceed to check out. Management will come and check in with me regularly during my shift to update me on my progress for the day and any promotions to offer customers. The hardest part of the job is to not being able to sit down when your legs get tired. I enjoy making the customer happy the most.
The employee discount
Kontra érvek
short breaks and not enough recognition for hard workers
Productive Workplace
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Paramus, NJ2018, szeptember 21.
Macy's is a fast paced work environment on a busy sales day, but I found busy days to be most enjoyable . On slow days there is massive pressure to meet sales goals, which is the hardest part of the job. The workplace culture is diverse and inclusive. Management was always helpful and provided guidance.
Flexibility
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place to work , some difficult management,
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  El Paso, TX2018, szeptember 20.
Fun place to work, work consisted of helping customers ,ringing up customers, open/close registers, stocking floor, organizing merchandise. Some poor management but great store manager. Must sell as much as possible, no sales goal, must open one credit card account for every 10 hours that you work ,you get a coupon every time you open an account that you can use towards merchandise , employee discount 20% but you must get a Macy's card or they offer you a prepaid card in order to receive your discount ,discount appers on statement not on purchase . Some rude customer but a lot of frequent nice customers, overall good company to work for .
Flexible hours, discounts
Kontra érvek
Some poor management, rude customers
meeting
Sale Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Woodbridge, NJ2018, szeptember 20.
Macys did great when it came to managing the store. Loved that threy have flex scheduling or let you pick or drop hours. Most of the time one could work thier own hours.
flex hours
work areas
It was alright
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY2018, szeptember 19.
It was alright at most times, a lot can be done to improve working conditions. A lot of fights between the workers and no oen was there to really control them
Munkahelyi kultúra
No room for advancement and a headache
SALES ASSOCIATE (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Corona, CA2018, szeptember 19.
Macy's management is always micromanaging by scolding employees about the wrong things they are doing, and never providing positive feedback. The management never have the backs of associates when receiving customer complaints. Job security is also declining everyday for most associates with the goals increasing on limited staff. We are always understaffed because upper management feels it is necessary to cut hours to reduce costs. The sales goals are completely unrealistic and management can not explain the reasoning for the goals they have set. Upper management is never on the same page with little to no communication at all with each other and with associates. They consistently break employment laws by creating hazardous and hostile working environments and failing to respond to complaints about the working conditions. The have eliminated all in store human recourse departments. It is also practically impossible to get in contact with the new human resources. There is also little room for advancement because management very rarely promote within the store. They marginalize the existing associates and always have an excuse. Their hours are not flexible for students even though they claim to be.
Commision, 401k
Kontra érvek
Poor working conditions, no room for advancement, mentally exhausting
Munkahelyi kultúra
My company likes me and i am hard worker.
Sales associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lone Tree, CO2018, szeptember 19.
I worked very well in the Macys company and provide my management team desired all the times. In the Macys I have chance to increase my ability in this yeres with customer service.
One hour lunch
Short Break
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun work place and amazing boss
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mall at Millenia2018, szeptember 19.
Macy's offered a new opportunity to work in the area of ​​women's and men's fragrances, as I gained experience at Dior and today I am one of the largest perfume sales within Macys.
My sales numbers are extraordinary big and the company is very happy with my performance.
I have a great differential, because I speak Portuguese, Spanish and English with customers in the store.
Aftet all, at Macy's Mall at Millenia there are many tourists, especially Brazilians and they always look for someone who speaks their language, and because of that I am with a large scale of clients.
Easy Going and Friendly
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dededo, GU2018, szeptember 18.
A typical day at work is going around and making sure the floor is clean, check fitting rooms, assist customers, etc. Working the register is not hard. The hardest part of the job is dealing with angry customers. The best part of the job is meeting new people.
Great
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dededo, GU2018, szeptember 18.
Macy's is a great place to work. Friendly people and a hard working environment. Sometimes it get overwhelming when there are multiple tasks that need to be done.
Ok place to work
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Colonial Heights, VA2018, szeptember 17.
As long as you don’t have the managers there to babysit you it’s an ok place to work. Great place to. meet new customers as well as learn retail if it’s your first retail job
Munkahelyi kultúra
Encouraged to apply for positions outside of department, yet never even contacted afterwards for doing so.
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cerritos, CA2018, szeptember 16.
Wonderful colleagues. Most managers adequate, several play favorites. Should clarify that new hires are required to obtain at least four credit card sign ups/week. If not, you face being written up.
Pro érvek
Long lunches, flexible schedules.
No room to advance.
Unhappy
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Staten Island, NY 103142018, szeptember 15.
I was very unhappy with the management at the location I worked at. They gave us unrealistic goals and the hours were scarce and hard to come by. They didn't take into account that some employees used public transportation and if you closed the last bus was already gone.
Discount
Management, training and promotions
Great work environment
Sales Associate/ Brand Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Aventura, FL2018, szeptember 14.
Flexible schedule, team environment, store events, wide variety of designers and brands regular sales & incentives human resource always accommodating
Flexible hours
No stability with managers
productive and fast-paced
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Arlington, VA2018, szeptember 14.
dynamic environment to work in. its a team atmosphere on a typical day its fast-paced which consist of making many decision with little supervision. I learned how to handle people with act and skill
great place
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Las Vegas, NV2018, szeptember 13.
loved working here the people you meet and the things you learn about all the things we sold loved everything in that store, shifts were good for a part time job
discounts
not enough hours
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Fun place to work
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Des Peres, MO2018, szeptember 13.
I love the people i work with. It is a fun place to work. The only thing that i did not like is the point system. If you're out of point then you're out of job
Hired as a temporary sales asscoiate and didn't worked my full 3 months
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Los Angeles, CA2018, szeptember 13.
Hired as only seasonal, trained me through a computer. Placed me on the floor and no one wanted to help when I had questions. Customers are extremely rude and had to choose my work days through an application online which all the seniority had dibs on schedule. out of the 3 months that Macy's hired me for, I actually only worked 10 days because of the application..
nothing
their work schedule app
n/a
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, szeptember 12.
the job they over work you they cute down on your breaks if their is alot of work if someone left due to the stress is a unfair environment and you cannot move up in this company unless you are friends with one of the managers
new experiences
Sale Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, szeptember 12.
the day begin with open all the registers in your departments, in my case 3 registers and make the fulfillment (check if the area has any on line order and pick up the items and bring them to customer service), I learned too how to use the register, one o the duties is be a cashier. The most enjoyable part of the job is te interaction with the customers.
discounts
Kontra érvek
at the end any comission for selling
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Macy's? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van