Macy's-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Merchandiser

580 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Munkahelyi kultúra
Happy place to work with nice people
Support Merchandiser (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Jose, CA2018, február 15.
Management was cool, I got along well with my supervisor as well with my co workers. The most enjoyable part of my job was coming in and feeling welcomed
Good Environment, poor policy
Flex Merchandiser (Volt alkalmazott) –  United States2018, február 12.
Great place to work at, but regularly change policies/etc and aren't always clear at times. Some employees are super rude and not ever reprimanded for it.
Fun
Merchandising, Lead Merchandiser (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Diego, CA2018, február 10.
I love working here it pained me to leave but i needed to go back to school and be with my family at the time. But my time there was amazing they make all department feel united and as if everyone is important.
a stressful working environment
Assistant Merchandise Planner II (Volt alkalmazott) –  Miami, FL2018, február 9.
its a fast pace working environment , people are generally friendly and work as a team. The company does provide good amount of training to grow their employees.
good benefits
stressful working schedule
Great job
Merchandiser/Mens furm relocation to Fl (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cheektowaga, NY2018, február 9.
The field holds no surprises. Retail is hard and task could chang daily. But that's what's I love. It's the Sterling stone to open more doors. The managers rock and are will to flex schedules when needed. heavy lifting at times. But hey i live talking and being a part of a team.
flexible hours
better pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Trabajo comprometido , excelente de buen desempeño.
Merchandiser (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Juan, PR2018, február 7.
Es fuerte pero súper excelente , trabajamos bajo presión y sobre todo buen compañerismo
Horrible
Merchandising (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, február 7.
This was a horrible job for me , management was overly rude and made me not want to come into work at all. I was questioned about taking 1 bathroom break in 4 hours as if it was abnormal would never work for macys again.
Prodictive and friendly environment
Merchandiser (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pembroke Pines, FL2018, február 4.
I gained excellent customer service skills. Worked with amazing supervisors and learn alot about the retail industry. Interact with customers on a daily basis
Fun
Merchandiser (Volt alkalmazott) –  Canton, OH2018, február 1.
Pay could've been better. Woke up super early and had to be there at 6 am to do merchandise. Pay and hours could've been more... Maybe a 10 minute break would've been nice even though it was only a short few hours. Very dark in the building when I was trying to build displays..
Quick hours, slow paced
Pay, benefits
Fast-paced work environment.
On Call Merchandiser/Selling Floor Support (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Los Angeles, CA2018, január 31.
Exciting, requires a lot of physical activity, standing all day. and I am very happy because I lose weight. I don't need to go to the gym or park for exercise.
Easy job, relaxing
MERCHANDISING (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brandon, FL2018, január 30.
Fun job, all you're doing it stocking clothes and placing them on display. You would even finish before your shift is over. I wanted more hours so I started taking on more shifts that involve different positions. The more you know the more shifts you can pick up on. I picked up fulfillment and picking which is just packing and shipping items. I prefer that because it keeps me busy and I get to work with my hands. Picking items can be fun because it's like a scavenger hunt, its fun when you can actually find the item.
Free food, Employee discount, Chances to earn Macy's money
Low pay, Not enough hours, Fake and stuck up emplpoyees
Munkahelyi kultúra
Love the fast pace and constant moving
Merchandiser lead full time (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Warwick, RI2018, január 28.
Love working early morning hours, setting up floors with new merchandise, working with customers during store openings, being able to mover from one job to another everyday keeps it exciting
Munkahelyi kultúra
slow/fast paced, store constantly changes departments, not very friendly
Merchandising (Volt alkalmazott) –  Granada Hills, CA2018, január 27.
My expectations for working at Macy's were not met by a lot. At first it was okay, I got okay hours and occasionally full-time shifts. After 3rd week, I git hours cut off, poor management system, most staff was unfriendly. Although my experience wasn't so pleasant, I did learn how to be in merchandise and how to set up the departments and learned about sales and damages.
Pro érvek
employee discounts, airplane ticket/vacation discounts
Kontra érvek
not flexible, poor work environment
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
The company is the average retail store not good not bad.
Merchandise Lead (Volt alkalmazott) –  West Covina, CA2018, január 22.
Retail for the most part is the same everywhere Macy's is no different. They are open all holidays except for Christmas and Easter for now so you can't plan family time let alone trips on holidays. Considering how much you pay for your health insurance benefits the pay is low. The store managers control the atmosphere of the store if they're poor and are inconsistent in their ways the rest of the management team is the same or worse which can make for a disengaging environment. The majority of the associates are helpful with one another and pleasant to work with.
Pro érvek
Work is fun customers are great.
Pay, benefits
Horrible place to work
Merchandiser (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Mateo, CA2018, január 20.
You work your way up to senior management just to get demoted again. The pay at the senior management level was a livable wage but the workload was very stressful.
Comfortable work environment
Support Merchandiser (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, január 18.
All the people were incredibly nice and welcoming, even though it was very fast paced there was always a manager on the floor who would have answers to any questions.
Pro érvek
Flexible hours and nice people
Kontra érvek
no sitting for a long amount of time
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun work place
Merchandiser and Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Buffalo, NY2018, január 18.
Loved to work there. Was fun and keeps you doing something always. Great people to work with. Awesome management they're always willing to help you with anything that you need.
Very friendly associates.
Merchandiser (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Merritt Island, FL2018, január 18.
Very nice working environment, very nice associates. Some weeks I get 9 hours and others I've gotten 43 hours, all depending on the time of year. Some annoying things here and there but overall a very good job.
Very friendly staff
Lack of hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
I did not work there long
Merchandising flex/Support (Volt alkalmazott) –  Roseville, MN2018, január 11.
In the time I worked in the retail store, I did meet some great people, working Part time while in school, the job gave me great flexibility and was able to work with my schedule, I only worked mornings so I was in and out by 3:30pm which was great.
Fun workplace
Merchandiser (Volt alkalmazott) –  Paramus, NJ2018, január 6.
its a great place to work staff is real helpful. Its busy on the daily basis. I had the best experience my manager was great. I learned so much from working at macys.

Átfogó minősítés