Macy's-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Merchandiser

695 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 24 831 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
Workplace is enjoyable and able to know all the prices
Assists Merchandise Team Lead (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Jersey City, NJ 073102018, május 19.
I enjoy my time at Macy's but I need something I can depend on. Working low pay doesn't help pay my bills, combined with low hours. I like a job that is challenging and I can advance in my career. I start work at 6 am and I enjoy having the rest of the day to myself. I have learned so much working in this department, which is different than being on the register. It has given me a new skill.
Discounts, early shirts
low pay, minimal hours
Fun and challenging work
Merchandiser (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Modesto, CA2018, május 15.
I loved working during Christmas because I had lots of hours.
I love marking down items in the store. I like my coworkers we are a great team. I like working on the Doc unloading, stocking and applying tags.
Coworkers are great
Not enough hours or pay
Fun place to work for.
Merchandiser (Volt alkalmazott) –  Flint, MI2018, május 14.
But the hours were inconsistant. You didn't know when you were going to be scheduled, or if at all for periods at a time. I loved what I did there, but the only times we were scheduled to work (worth even going into work for) was during a sale, or holidays, as I was just a merchandiser. This is the only complaint I had about working for Macy's.
Great people
Scheduling conflicts
Poor work environment
Merchandise Team Lead (Volt alkalmazott) –  Altamonte Springs, FL2018, május 9.
It was a nice place to work until they laid off people and expected the same customer service to be given. There was never enough associates working to get the job done. Associates were very unhappy and called out on a regular basis which made to working conditions poor.
employee discount
Kontra érvek
schedule posted on Friday fot the week begining on Sunday.Poor work environment
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not enough hours for support staff
Fashion Merchandiser (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Columbus, OH2018, május 8.
Overall the team managers are really supportive and make the work experience fun. However the company as a whole is very unrealistic when giving the stores support teams hours to complete the workload projects. They do not give the store enough hours to schedule people to complete the weeky task. And each week hours are different so you may work 30 hours one week then only get 18 hours the next. People have bills, mortgage, rent, car payment, medical insurance. When hours are so inconsistent we can’t afford to meet those expenses. It would be nice if they could understand what we do in the store and give the support staff the appropriate hours to successfully complete all of our weekly tasks.
Munkahelyi kultúra
An okay place for retail, not great management
Pricing Lead/Visual Merchandising (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Flint, MI2018, május 5.
The place itself and the work is fine, but management isn't great at their jobs and it reflects poorly on the rest of the store. Granted, each store will be different.
nice place to work
Merchandiser (Volt alkalmazott) –  Coral Springs, FL2018, május 2.
I was able to come to work early and if need be work another job afterwards to make extra cash. Work environment was good based on the supervisors personality and gel with employee.
discounts and employee recognition
lack of hours at times
nice schedule
Merchandising (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Santa Rosa, CA 954012018, május 1.
The only good about working at Macy's is they work around your schedule. Working with the clients is also enjoyable. The employee discount is good too.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Consistently work flow and keep yourself busy
Recovery/Merchandiser (Volt alkalmazott) –  Las Vegas, NV 891092018, április 29.
Pretty consistently work flow. Great customer service trainings for employees to be professional. Friendly and motivation work environment with great team spirit.
N/a
Merchandiser (Seasonal) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Macon, GA2018, április 27.
Macy's was a nice place to work, but it was the hours and the pay. The hours wasn't stable or enough to raise my kids. Macy's has nice management they will work with you under your circumstances but just don't push it overboard.
frienly environment
pay and hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
productive and good place for work
Merchandiser, Jewelry (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Farmington, CT2018, április 25.
too much work with less payment good coworker, nice place
productive and good place for work i like the place the people i work with but the payment is very less for this kid of work
health care
Munkahelyi kultúra
Mid-level clothing retailer struggling in a changing retail world
Signing and Merchandising Teams (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ventura, CA2018, április 25.
Macy's is a company with a historic reputation that it is struggling to keep in a fast changing retail environment. Many of the things that built the company's reputation are being swept away by a new generation of consumers who demand different products, delivery systems, and company culture. As the company adjusts to the new demands, it has created a tense work environment where you are trying to do your best work to maintain the Macy's image while not being sure if your services will still be needed next month, or if your position will just disappear.
Pro érvek
Great discount program for employees
Kontra érvek
Changing retail environment causes stress of uncertain job future
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Horrible managment.
Merchandiser (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Myers, FL2018, április 22.
They offered me a job then put me Behind a register with only two days of some training BY MYSELF, after they told me I would NEVER be alone,PLUS,the job I applied for was not to be behind a register and when I asked they said it was only for me to learn how to use a register,after that I would be working on the floor organizing merchandise and making the place look clean.Do not bother to apply if you want a job where you are going to enjoy,very stressful for minimum wage.
Discounts
Poor managment
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Star Rewrds from a good company
Seasonal Merchandiser (Volt alkalmazott) –  Westland, MI2018, április 21.
I enjoyed working at Macy's . The staff and management were great. The discounts were phenomenal
Work was hard but you had what you needed to do your job
discounts
Fun workplace
MERCHANDISING (Volt alkalmazott) –  Paramus, NJ2018, április 21.
The most enjoyable part of this job was how welcoming and nice the co-workers were. Also, how well they train you before putting you to work so that you're prepared. The store is big so there's always something to do. You will never get bored.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very fun workplace full of creativity
Karen Scott Merchandiser (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fresno, CA2018, április 20.
It was amazing working for Macy's and the visual team. You get to design mannequins from the ground up, from all types of different clothing companies, from Michael Kors to the Club Room.
Dynamic Place to Work
Assistant Merchandise Planner (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, április 19.
Macy's emphasizes a creative working environment with a great work life balance. Macy's emphasizes customer focused decisions and is a great place to grow your career.
Work-Life Balance
Low Salary for NYC
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s a ver good job for starter, if you work hard enough you will earn higher title
Merchandiser (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Paramus, NJ2018, április 19.
Ask any manager for questions or tasks each day. Always take care of your areas and clean them. Merchandise or customers that come in should be processed and be helped with.
fun place
Fashion Merchandiser (Volt alkalmazott) –  Palm Desert, CA2018, április 19.
its a good place too work good mgr an sales people.
i like the work all ways busy.most the customer a good plenty of work to go around for the team. i would tell freinds
It was an ok place
Merchandising (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wilmington, DE2018, április 7.
I would love to go back under different circumstances. The other employees were very nice to work with but I don't know if I'd go back only because of the pay as and the work
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Macy's? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van