Macy's-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Customer Service Representative

1 442 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 27 026 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Low pay, like to harass employees
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, november 16.
Disorganized environment. Everyone tells you different things when you ask them questions. Policies are changed, and not everyone is updated. They tell you that if an item is on a rack for a certain price that you have to sell it for that price. But when you do, they try to accuse you of stealing. Their prices on the racks and in the system are often not the same, so you have to guess what you should sell it for, because they don't know. Then blame you if it's wrong. Not enough money for what they take you through. I have never experienced being treated like a criminal from an employer until working for these people. The only positive thing, is that most people are nice, but unfortunately misinformed.
Most co-workers are friendly
Low Pay, benefits, hours
Awful Call Center
Customer Service Rep (Volt alkalmazott) –  Clearwater, FL2018, november 16.
This place is a terrible place to work.
Really awful. Sitting all day, they go by numbers here.
Coached every other day. Like high school all over again!!!! Mangement doesnt care at all.
Kontra érvek
all kinds, to many to list
Interesting , Management needed work
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2018, november 14.
Management was very poor when it came to solving problems or figuring something out. Schedule was messed up. My money was messed up as well as far as me getting paid.
A hour break
It was ok
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  St. Louis, MO2018, november 14.
Macy's was my first job post-graduation. I worked at the Customer Service Center and accepted the job because I needed some sort of income. It is a good job and pays ok, but if you have a college degree like me, it will not provide you career satisfaction unless you are in a managerial role. Great benefits and the discount was ok.
Poor work environment
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Modesto, CA2018, november 14.
I would not recommend working at Macy's. The worst example of management applying "Lead by Example", that I have experienced in my 30 year work history. This is NOT a team environment. They are only interested in advancing themselves and never give credit where credit is due. Lack of respect for the employee's and the employee's are expected to perform "miracles" within their job assignment's when the proper tools are not given.
great place to work
Customer Service Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Glendale, CA2018, november 13.
connection between customer and sales associate is great. they are asking for help and a sales associate is always ready to help them in every situation
Review
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wellington, FL2018, november 13.
They don't allow enough flexibility at work especially for students. Co-workers are very mean because it is a commission pay an everyone is on each other's throats.
Good company
Cahier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Collins, CO2018, november 12.
Working for Macy’s was fun, however it just wasn’t my type of job environment. Otherwise it was a good job. Fun filled environment, quick paced. Friendly people. Customers were okay.
Credit Hounds
Retail Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tallahassee, FL2018, november 11.
If you don’t open a lot of credit cards they will try to get rid of you. They bribed you with candy to motivate you to open one. Pay below min wage and no benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
The work environment is nice
Customer Sales Associate- Men's (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Pittsburgh, PA2018, november 8.
The work environment at the store I work at is one of the best of the retail establishments I have worked at. Some of the corporate practices are mind boggling.
No micro management
Attendance system, "key" days
Fun place to work.
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bridgeton, MO2018, november 6.
To many things to remember. Job standards had to be met on a monthly basis. Very hard to meet at times. Customers were not always very nice. Company did let you know when customers gave you a accommodation.
People friendly.
To far to travel.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced but friendly and good management
Customer Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Miami, FL2018, november 5.
Macy is fun place to work you can sing have fun while working. you get discounts and lots of fashion shows and candies . I love to go there on weekends for extra hours and to shop. The management is very understanding and they get along with your schedule pretty much fairly.
N/a
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Midlothian, VA2018, október 27.
It was okay environment
Meet new people
Learn new things
It's great job for high school to college students
Learned about diffrent products and knowledge.
Flexibility, holiday pay
Kontra érvek
Not manys hour's to work
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive workplace and plenty of work to keep busy.
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Paramus, NJ2018, október 17.
It felt great being apart of a hard working team.I felt welcomed and safe. I loved the customers they were all sorts of consumers from all over the world.
Pro érvek
Get to meet interesting people
Holiday stress
Clam work place
Customer Service Merchandiser (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Chesapeake, VA2018, október 11.
I learned how to mark down prices i learned how to use the cash register , learning the store more and where different departments are located at work all over .
Munkahelyi kultúra
Wide variety of duties, loved meeting and working with the customers
Seasonal Flex Sales and Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sandy, UT2018, október 9.
As a Flex seasonal employee I worked in many different departments and did various jobs. Often, I was pulled from one department to fill in for someone in another department. The managers were very personable and available to help if there was a problem or if they needed to help on the sales floor. Most of the employees were pleasant and easy to work with. The hardest time was during sales and promotionals because it was usually busier then and sometimes shorthanded. The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting the customers and helping them select their purchases.
Pro érvek
Interacting with the customers and working with a great team
Kontra érvek
Long hours on your feet and the Store being shorthanded
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Nice environment
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ2018, október 8.
Productive workplace and professional staff. Good with working out schedules that suit employees life outside of work. Very well put together presentation.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
overall unpleasant
Customer Service/ juniors associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  santa barbara2018, október 6.
I worked at Macy’s for 10 months full-time and I had to transition to seasonal because of full-time school not only did they not communicate well but they wouldn’t value you if you didn’t sell enough Macy’s card.
discount
inconsistent hours, bad policies
Not employee focused
Customer Servicare+e/ Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gilbert, AZ2018, október 4.
I was with the company for 6 years. During that time I did not receive the opportunity for advancement. I was recognized for being a top performer several times. The store manager catered to a specific few and their needs were met and they also advanced.
Pro érvek
Weekly pay, swap of shift option
Kontra érvek
Being vocal about lack of teamwork retribution
Na
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2018, október 3.
It’s all retail so if ur customer service skills are great I recommend working at Macy’s . Not a hard job just ur basic cashiering , flooring , greeting
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Macy's? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van