Macy's-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Customer Service Representative

1 343 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 24 904 értékelés megtekintése
very fast paced
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Palm Desert, CA2018, május 24.
Really liked working there, just not enough hours, everyone is very friendly, sometimes it's cut throat and very fast paced in the holiday season and very slow at the end of season
nice place and friendly
Kontra érvek
short breacks, not enough hours
Cool Place to Work, Nice people
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Diego, CA2018, május 24.
I liked working there, sometimes customers were very stressful and it would get very slow. Sometimes there would be nothing to do because we already did everything.
Great Team
Sales and Customer Service Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Strongsville, OH2018, május 19.
The team at Macy's surpasses expectations by being fun, friendly, and focused. There is a lot of turnover, as it is the nature of the job, but they have still managed to create a consistency at the top level that helps each employee do their job well.
20% off clothes
You'll work weekends
Munkahelyi kultúra
its only a part time job/ flexable hrs for me
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Christiana, DE2018, május 17.
It good company for a part time job. friendly Co workers to work with most of the time, Holidays can be stressful with customers. Mangers are nice to work with.

I'm on the flex team, choose my hours on Sale day to help out.
You can work part time or full time and also flex time.
A typical day greeting customers, helping them with purchases and ringing them up.
Friendly co workers
Holidays / short staffed
fast-paced
Customer Service/Sales/Warehouse Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Bernardino, CA2018, május 16.
Macys is a fast-paced retail company. the coworkers are usually helpful and lively ,in which makes the workplace environment enjoyable. hardiest part of the day is the customer complaints and recovery of departments . management skills of simple 'good character' and business practices is scares within the company. there is little opportunity for advancement and rarely any pay raises.
employee discount
Kontra érvek
pay, advancement within company, department recovery
fun workplace
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tempe, AZ2018, május 15.
I learned that its hard to get some customer to believe in you that they can be wrong too. hardest part was when customers yelled at you for something they did
discounts
run customers
Great working atmosphere
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bakersfield, CA2018, május 15.
Flexible scheduling! Good ambience. Steady work. I really enjoyed building up my schedule either adding hours or switching work shifts with colleagues.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  College Station, TX2018, május 15.
This was a very productive place to work at, I stayed busy all the time never even really had time to check the clock, I enjoyed it because I like jobs that will have me busy.
stayed busy
the hours
good customer support
Sales Associate / Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Valley Stream, NY2018, május 15.
A typical day at work would include cashing and greeting customers. The customer always comes first. if you enjoy shopping and recieving patience and respect while you do so then this is the place for you.
Friendly Coworkers
CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSOCIATE (Volt alkalmazott) –  New Brunswick, NJ2018, május 14.
I didn't work there long but I did like that everyone was friends or friendly with each other. Had I been there longer, I know I would've developed good work relationships with the people around me while providing exceptional service to Macy's customers.
A good learning environment
Customer service associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Honolulu, HI 968152018, május 14.
Macy's is an excellent place to work at for anyone interested in the department store retail market. You also get to work on strengthening and developing better communication skills with upper management and customers.
very nice work enviorment
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Nashua, NH2018, május 13.
The manager's at my location cared about you as a person. The work environment was at times stressful, though it was manageable. The co-workers all treated each other as a family and were consistently nice/welcoming to new employe's.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Announcement of store closing in less than a year.
Customer Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  McLean, VA2018, május 7.
-Fulfillment of online orders.
-Open register for business.
-Check fitting rooms.
-greet guest upon opening.
The hardest is opening credit application
one hour break
Kontra érvek
twenty minute break is not always.
Customer Service
Customer service representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Clearwater, FL2018, május 3.
Extremely high turnover no job security the company looks out for its own best interest not for its employees or staff. I would not recommend to anyone not even worst enemy.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worst call center I have worked in
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tempe, AZ2018, május 3.
back to back phone calls
learned about how credit cards work
management does not care for employees
hartest part being yelled at by customers daily
nothing enjoyable
empolyee discounts
health care/stressfull/hostal work enviorment
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its ok if you are a high school student
costomer service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Nanuet, NY2018, május 3.
It was a good job if you were looking for extra cash. As far as living a good life you would need a lot more hours to pay for your bills. It was very hard to get the hours that you needed. Overall it's not a career job.
Discounts
Not enough hours
Macys
Merchandiser/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Northridge2018, május 2.
It's a fun place to work for. Merchandising bringing them merchandise to the floor helping customers! Help happy customers. We stuck in the floor back stocking merchandise
Munkahelyi kultúra
cool people to work with
CUSTOMER SERVICE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Okemos, MI2018, május 1.
the people i worked with are fun and help pass the time. there's something about working in the women's shoe department that really brings in business.
Fun
CUSTOMER SERVICE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Miami, FL2018, április 30.
Professional environment. Job is fairly easy but competitive when it comes to bringing customers to make daily goal. Training is thorough. Easy job to make money
Munkahelyi kultúra
Outstanding company but still need improvements on how they handle their employees
Customer Service Representative and Support (Volt alkalmazott) –  Philippines2018, április 30.
I could actually say that I have grown in here and learned the basics, which made me the man I am today. There were struggles especially on managing schedules and overtime.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Macy's? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van