Macy's-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Customer Service Representative

1 187 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Munkahelyi kultúra
Some days can be very stress
Customer service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Towson, MD2018, február 16.
Holidays are very stressful, customer service can be very stressful without enough workers, manager very positive, nice company to work for, Customer Service on some holidays , working in a big department store.
Munkahelyi kultúra
productivities and gun unloading trucks
Customer service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Aventura, FL2018, február 16.
macy;s start new employees with a salary of $9/H. and you ccan work your way up fro there. if you work in customer service then you get bonuses base on how much you sell.
nice coworkers
short breaks
People were nice
Customer Service Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  McLean, VA2018, február 16.
People were nice I arranged the business clothes section, the childrens section and the scarve section. I went around and has to make sure these sections looked in order.
lunch breaks
no health care
Bad managers
CUSTOMER SERVICE (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tempe, AZ2018, február 16.
The company needs to do better at management , they don't care about their representatives being trained appropriately. No one is ever on the same page and customers are always upset.
nice place to work
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Beavercreek, OH2018, február 15.
I worked the black Friday schedule and although very hectic, the area and team that I worked with was organized and we helped one another which made the process run fairly smoothly.
Pro érvek
training was very relaxed and discounts on purchases
Munkahelyi kultúra
it is a very nice place to work.
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2018, február 14.
I like the place, and products, also the atmosphere and the people who manage the company, also it is fun and interesting to be meeting different people from foreign and domestic people. and has very organized and managed well the environment.
not really
short breaks
fun workplace
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Aventura, FL2018, február 13.
working here was fun at first once you get used to everything they have going on around you they show you how to do things then they throw you out in the action right away.
Fun Work Place
Seasonal Customer Service Retail (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jersey City, NJ2018, február 11.
My overall working experience at Macy's was great. I build a lot of great friendships there! It felt great helping others while working there. The other associates there very helpful overall.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I really enjoyed working at Macys. Some days it was nonstop work but i enjoy being around people and helping customers so it was ideal for me .
Customer Service Representative (Seasonal) (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, február 10.
Macys is a great place to work. The work can be stressful and super busy at times but the managers co workers and retail support staff make even the most difficult days pleasant. They are accepting of all people regardless of disability, social status, race religion fender identification and LGBT affiliations.. i was honored to work there.
20% discount
Kontra érvek
Short breaks non paid lunch hours can be long
Great Associate Benefits
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Santa Barbara, CA2018, február 9.
Difficult to maintain steady hours, not so easy to move-up or get promoted. Offer great benefits to their employees (medical, dental, 401k, etc.). Must be able to deal with a great variety of personalities and customers.
great place to work
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Woodbridge, NJ2018, február 9.
my job was to help customers in their purchasing needs. i helped them open up Macy credit cards. part of my job was to keep the place clean and organized.
fun place to work
low pay
Coworkers
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Silver Spring, MD2018, február 9.
The employees at Macys are very nice and welcoming. I was able to meet a lot of new people. The customers love me and how I did my job. You learn a lot working at Macys.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoy working at macys
Customer Service Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Queens, NY2018, február 9.
The best place to work. Manager was very helpful and nice. I was just a Seasonal worker holidays you get allot of hours. But the way they laid off pple after the holidays was not Professional at all. But I am still going to reapply.
fun productive workplace
Seasonal Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Diego, CA2018, február 8.
I enjoyed helping out customers I learn to gain my communications skills, confidence, multi and paced job, I was so lucky to work with great coworkers and managers
Pro érvek
fast paced job, fun, interaction with customers
Kontra érvek
no healthcare benefits, low pay job
a good starter job
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Trenton, NJ2018, február 8.
this job is good for those who just graduated High school and need a place of employment until they figure out what they want to do in life. Also a good part time job if you are looking to go to school and still work.
great atmosphere
not very flexible schedule
Stressful
Credit and Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tempe, AZ2018, február 8.
Very poor health and very expensive benefits.
They don"t care about you as a person and only care about the numbers. Co workers were very nice and good work space.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Productive and fun.
Customer Service Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Kennesaw, GA2018, február 7.
1. Enjoyed interacting with customers, helping them in purchase, return, BOPS etc.
2. I learned most of the things in a short time.From training,handling registers,(opening and closing) about fulfillment and recovery in a fast paced sector.
3. I loved the management and their interaction and quick response with each employee.
4.Very independent. Flexibility to choose own schedule, department etc. Clean and vibrant place makes you feel good.
5. Standing all the time.
6. Flexibility.
Independent
seasonal job. No Stability
Stressful & Fast Paced Call Enviornment
Supervisor, Furniture & Bedding Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Clearwater, FL 337622018, február 5.
Work day typically went by fast and Macy's did want their employee's to succeed however it was difficult working for retail company in this day and age with the current trends of how people shop and see profits drop.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Macy's is a classic environment
Customer Sales Associate (Seasonal) (Volt alkalmazott) –  South Orange, NJ2018, február 2.
I only worked at Macy's a short while as I was hired for a seasonal position. The atmosphere was pleasant and my co-workers were kind and helpful. I enjoyed the Holiday spirit.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Customer Service Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Natick, MA2018, február 1.
Great place to work in special my manage, she was great! The workplace culture
is very good and coworkers always nice, helpful and well aducated
The most enjoyable part of the job was the interaction with the customers and the hardest part of the job was standing all day
workplace culture