Macy's Alkalmazotti bírálat

26 655 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 26 656 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Fun job
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2018, október 7.
The job itself was fun, seeing different people everyday makes the job even more worth it. You don't get stuck doing one thing there is always plenty of things to do while working there during the holidays.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great work environment and people, not good pay
Support and Fulfillment Staff (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oklahoma City, OK2018, október 7.
I did truck unloading, sensor tagging, stocking, markdowns, pricing changes, fulfillment, picking merchandise and packaging for mail

I learned a lot about the retail environment and how the clothing is processed from receiving to penny sales sent on to other discount stores.

The management and other workers were very enjoyable to work with and teamwork was very high.

It is a physically demanding job.
Pro érvek
Great people to work with
Physically demanding
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's a cool little ole spot to work.
Putaway (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Owasso, Oklahoma2018, október 7.
It was cool. 3 days a week. Overtime available. Good environment. Work at your own pace. Don't really teach u much though. Pretty self explanatory though. Hardest part is if you not in shape you won't advance.
Pro érvek
Time goes quick, decent pay, alot of opportunities.
Kontra érvek
People were stuffing boxes, no earbuds allowed.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a nice play to work at
Stocker (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, október 7.
Macy’s was beautiful and experience I was glad to have the opportunity to work there I used to and still do allot of shopping there so it felt good to be on the other side of the customers
The culture of the job
Kontra érvek
I couldn’t live off of the job for to long
Munkahelyi kultúra
The interaction with the staff and assisting with the HR needs.
Administrative Support Team (Volt alkalmazott) –  Miami, FL2018, október 7.
Enjoyed interacting with both external and internal guests. Supporting all managment team. Enjoyed having a set schedule. Employee discounts / rewards.
Pro érvek
Ability to support areas when short staff.
Kontra érvek
Long hours during the holiday season.
Munkahelyi kultúra
productive and enjoyable place to work.
Recovery Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbia, MD2018, október 7.
Briefing by floor manager, doing the job. Interacting with customers ,answering customers questions about products and clothing. finishing the job. reporting back to the manager to let them know if the task had been completed. clocking out.
Pro érvek
Professional management, Easy job.
Only temporary
Munkahelyi kultúra
Sales Beauty Consultant - Lancôme & Fragrance (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lima, OH2018, október 7.
I worked there for 9 mths. I loved it. I started as Flex & shortly thereafter was hired partirme. Made great money during the holidays. Had to leave for personal reasons. Trying to get rehired.
Pro érvek
Good atmosphere, potential to make decent money with commissions
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
overall unpleasant
Customer Service/ juniors associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  santa barbara2018, október 6.
I worked at Macy’s for 10 months full-time and I had to transition to seasonal because of full-time school not only did they not communicate well but they wouldn’t value you if you didn’t sell enough Macy’s card.
discount
inconsistent hours, bad policies
Background checks
Fullfillment Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Martinsburg Wv2018, október 6.
I absolutely loved my department and my boss and coworkers. I quickly learned how to progress in that department. My only issue with Macys is them hiring individuals before the background check is completed. I am one of multiple ppl from Cumberland M.D. fired after 1 week of work due to my background check. Employment should not be offered until the background check is complete. Obviously you have enough ppl apply for the job that you can treat them like they are disposable.
Great core coworkers.
Kontra érvek
Seasonal employees treated as disposable
Good People
Receiving Team Lead (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Union City, CA2018, október 6.
I enjoy the people that work here. It does get really hot in the warehouse and cold too. Tough work. Have to have the ability to keep moving and lift over 50lbs
Great Company to work for with Great Growth Potential
MTM (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  NC2018, október 6.
Loved my job at Macys and always an opportunity to grow. Great colleague focus and supply the leaders with the sources needed to be successful. Great job at Macys.
Discount, Flexible
Cashier
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York2018, október 6.
Really good Job for customer service and retail experience. You will always have alot of fun talking and meeting new people. The time be going fast because of how busy it be getting.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced environment with often demanding customer interactions.
Seasonal Sales Associate/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, október 6.
During the Christmas holiday shopping season sales operations at the 34th Street flagship store are often frantic and stressful with customer and visitor interactions that demand patience and steadfast resolutions interactions. Please do not think that this made working at the flagship store lacking of accomplishments and enjoyment, on the contrary it was stimulating, challenging and fun.
Pro érvek
Meeting and interacting with people from many countries and cultures.
Kontra érvek
At times scheduling of shifts left not enough time between shifts for sufficient rest and recovery, physically
Good team work
cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  800 Central Park Ave, Yonkers, NY 107042018, október 6.
The hours are good. Meet different people and different race and
It's a big place and a different option or brands all over. The customer is so understandable.
Fun place to work
sales jewlery (Volt alkalmazott) –  Yonkers, NY 107042018, október 6.
I received great experience here the down fall is when they have a lot of people that call out and they beg you all the time to do 10-12 hour shifts and the clean up after hours is hectic as well.
different
Packer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tulsa, OK2018, október 5.
This job was something different for me I have never worked 12 hour shifts and stood on my for the whole 12 it was a good experience and alot to learn
environment
standing, shifts
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management could be a little better
Sales Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2018, október 5.
In my experience, the actions and treatment from the top trickles down to the bottom. All the way to the customers. As a former manager, I can say that the management team needs better practices and should stop expecting performance levels from colleagues that they themselves don't care to aspire to.
Good, caring company culture
Kontra érvek
lazy management that only go through the motions
Munkahelyi kultúra
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greenville, SC2018, október 5.
A sales environment that focuses on customer satisfaction, offering employees good benefits after probationary period. The brick and mortar stores rely on the employees' ability to contact with customer desires
Munkahelyi kultúra
Cinco estrella excelente única tiene muchos beneficios que apoyan a sus trabajadores
Macy’s (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Davidson County, TN2018, október 5.
Excelente la mejor tiene mucho beneficios que ayuda a todos los trabajadores
Ninguna
Ninguna
Best/Worse job I ever had
Receiving Clerk/Price Change (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Kennewick, WA2018, október 5.
Hard to get a consistent weekly salary . Lots of management turnover yet our stores sales out rank the big city Seattle and Spokane stores. They don't make it easy to transfer unless you are promoting. They don't show appreciation for the early morning start team core employees. They have lots of sales.
Good product and sales
Uncaring employees
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Macy's? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van