Macy's Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 25 580 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Nice Place to work
Beauty Sales Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Sacramento, CA2018, július 9.
Macys gives their managers a lot of training . They have online courses that you can take to improve your management skills. The hardest part of the job is that Macys does not give Holidays off to be with family.
trainings
No holidays off
Cosmetics
RETAIL (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Swansea, MA2018, július 9.
Great place to work. The industry in cosmetics is very comparable. I worked for 8 years and every quarter you have goal in presale. That is very stressful. It was a great experience.
fun workplace
Support Staff (Volt alkalmazott) –  Boston, MA2018, július 9.
i learned to communicate better with customers. management was great. hardest part getting through the day while being pregnant. enjoyable was long breaks
discount, long breaks
long day while pregnant
Munkahelyi kultúra
Compensated well but too many hours during holidays
Loss Prevention Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Champaign, IL2018, július 9.
The compensation was competitive for the industry and benefits were very good. The hours during the holiday season are very demanding especially for salaried management
sales
SALES ASSOCIATE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Garden City, NY2018, július 9.
Great job for someone in school. Flexible hours, good discount, opportunity to get some good retail experience. Must have the patience to deal with difficult customers when necessary.
Sales Assocoiate
Bonita Road - Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chula Vista, CA2018, július 9.
Must be an outgoing and responsible. Talking to strangers in all ages and genders. Most people spoke Spanish and my coworkers struggled to handle them and passed them to me. Commissions meant extra steps to earn that wage while other employees do not earn the commission.
Flexible schedule
Kontra érvek
No vacations or holiday breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Awesome company to work for
Department Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Santa Barbara, CA2018, július 9.
A typical day at work entailed merchandising and supervising sale's associates. I learned how to interview and hire people, how to makes schedules and achieve sales goals. The workplace culture was fantastic.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Sales Associate/Receiving Flex Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Columbia, MD2018, július 9.
Busy always in meeting customer's expectations. I enjoy the workplace culture and the most enjoyable part of the job is seeing the customer happy. I love working with different people with different backgrounds. My co-workers are very helpful, which makes us a perfect team.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very busy, was brought in to work the holiday season, not for the faint of heart
Seasonal Employee (Volt alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2018, július 9.
The interview was misleading. I was told that I'd be doing one particular job and was put in the warehouse. Very unorganized, too many confusing and misleading instructions
Pro érvek
It was a job, the pay was above minimum wages, very flexible
Kontra érvek
You can't use them for reference, they won't rehire
Fun place to work
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chesapeake, VA2018, július 9.
Typical day was making sure we provide great customer service and making sure customers found what they needed. Macys is a diverse work environment. Tasks we had to do while working was stocking and inventory. I enjoyed working at Macys due to the customers and employees interaction.
Meeting new people
No cons to list
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and positive work environment
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, július 9.
Productive and positive work environment. The company is very involved in giving back to the community. Very enjoyable place to work. Calm atmosphere.
fun excting great company
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Boynton Beach, FL2018, július 9.
dealing with many types of customers on daily base working with very diverse people in general very relax environment work place culture is relaxed many people loved to shop here
weeklly pay
Kontra érvek
not enough help on the floor
Productive and stressfull
Customer Service Clearwater, FL (Volt alkalmazott) –  Clearwater, FL2018, július 9.
For the position of customer service there are a lot of calls, back to back. Sometimes you have a time with no calls in between. You learned about how the credit industry works and the revolving accounts
team building activities
Kontra érvek
the wages could be better
Munkahelyi kultúra
Shipping and Receiving Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bangor, ME2018, július 9.
I really enjoyed my time at Macy's. I liked the work I was doing. The people there all seemed to be very happy. The management were so good to work with and they were so friendly and helpful.
Very friendly environment
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  West Palm Beach, FL2018, július 9.
Loved working at macys. very friendly environment to work in. very welcoming job. I learned about recovery and different departments associates belong to and work in.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fast work pace.
Picker/Packer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Goodyear, AZ2018, július 9.
I enjoyed working at Macy’s. It was a fast pace and productive work environment. I would recommend Macy’s to a friend who was looking for work if needed.
Laid back fun workplace
Sales Associate/Levi Merchandise Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Minneapolis, MN2018, július 8.
Macy's had a great team environment. A lot of independent work with little management involved. I had to learn about the products and services that Macy's provided in order to better serve the customers. I was asked to be a Levi Merchandise Handler based on my organization and creative skill set. I loved making my department visually appealing and being knowledgeable about Levi's. The hardest part of the job was getting my pay to match the selling goals that I was exceeding monthly in my department.
Pro érvek
I was allowed to be creative with little management.
Poor competitive pay
Learned
Receiving Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Albany, NY2018, július 8.
Macy's workload is a lot. The store is busy everyday. There is many customers coming in and out of the store. Greeting the customers is important. Helping them with their shopping is a must. Spend most of time at back of store. Unloading the truck and helping stock the sales floor sometimes.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place. Great boss. Seasonal. Very fast paced.
Loss Prevention Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ2018, július 8.
Seasonal job mostly during the Holidays and Black Friday. Boss was great and very flexible. Operated the CCTV and communicated with staff in the office while I was on the floor. Low pay and no hours but very fun.
High paced work place
Trainer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tulsa, OK2018, július 8.
This is a high paced work place with a great feedback system. Great co-workers and management staff. Enjoyed the experience and the collaborative team environment.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Macy's? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van