Macy's Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 24 915 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Awesome place to work
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wenatchee, WA2018, május 23.
It was fun working at Macy’s, especially during holidays when we’d get more hours and engage with more customers, loved staying busy all the time. The workers were so helpful too.
Flexible schedule
Low pay
good, fair retail environment
Sales Associate/Home Department Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, május 23.
good job for retail experience. job satisfaction does heavily depend on the managers and what culture they provide for the employees. flexible hours provided as well as benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
It gave me a foundation.
Sales Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2018, május 23.
At Macy’s, if you’re really good - you’re not always rewarded. Early in my career I was identified as a fixer. Although, I was promoted every 10 months to a new role - many times it was considered lateral and not a promotion. No matter how are I worked, or succeeded at my job, I was left feeling that I’d be a sales manager forever.
A really relaxed job
Seasonal Cashier in multi departments (Volt alkalmazott) –  Valencia, CA2018, május 22.
The hardest part of working at Macy's was the go backs and the organizing. As well as finding coupons that actually worked for customers. Overall the job is pretty relaxed.
flexible hours.
Kontra érvek
Discount is not sufficient .
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was a seasonal worker in Womens fragrances during the holiday season
Retail Sales Associate/Ringer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Santa Clara, CA2018, május 22.
This was my first retail job, previously I worked in high-tech and bio-tech companies for 20 years...major job shift. I made this change because I wanted to understand and learn about the beauty industry I made a career change as a Skincare therapist/Esthetician.

I would recommend working there because you learn a lot about the beauty industry.
Great Coworkers
Lead Sales Associate/ Stock Room Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bethesda, MD2018, május 22.
Most training is completed on a computer upon being hired. Any additional training or desire to learn anything else, it 's best to just ask someone who has been there for a while. When it comes to career advancement it can take some time and afterwards it sometimes just isn't worth it. You have the opportunity to build great relationships with some great people. Management needs a lot of work. There is a major lack in communication and that can hinder your progress when it comes to completing tasks.
Pro érvek
Great Associate relationships, Not too much of a workload, Mostly flexible hours
Kontra érvek
Not great management, Not good training, Sometimes you have ro go through a lot to find answers
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great product, advertising and customers
Furniture Sales Consultant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Novato, CA2018, május 22.
A typical day consists of being available to assist customers with products based on their needs, follow up on messages, sales, deliveries and customer service issues while maintaining company goals.
Schedule
Coverage
It's retail.
Start Team Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Littleton, CO2018, május 22.
It's retail. If you want to work in retail and not have to actually deal with customers Start Team is the way to go. It's better than Start Team at Target and they offer benefits fairly early in employment.
Fun place to work
Receiving Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cincinnati, OH2018, május 22.
You know everyone and friendly with everyone. People from other departments will come help you. They help you get adjusted tp to work. The hr department is great when you need help.
Great Discounts
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Diego, CA2018, május 22.
often over worked. had to deal with understaff quite often as there were never enough people scheduled. Job and duties were pretty simple, just overwhelming with little staff
Great experience
Warehouse Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Owasso, OK2018, május 22.
I would go back, more attention to associate performance and skills should be paid by management before deciding who to hire at the end of each seasons. One of the more enjoyable jobs I've had.
Smoke Breaks
Kontra érvek
Too much time on floor to justify some rules
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is good company to work
Customer Representative/ringer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Strongsville, OH2018, május 22.
Overall nice environment , friendly and one may get good opportunity to advance his/her career if he/she wants to work in retail store.
The products are nice and qualitative. It was a nice experience tio use my skill as a customer representative. I enjoyed working there.
discount benefit for employee
Kontra érvek
may end up working in night and evening hours
seasonal part -time job
Merchandiser (Volt alkalmazott) –  Canoga Park, CA2018, május 22.
It was my first job in USA.
It was interesting and useful.
During holiday season my work was hectic and exhausting.
During august till November my duties were very simple and easy to accomplish.
But sometimes cashiers were rude and unprofessional toward merchandisers.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
great plce to work
Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Christiana, DE2018, május 22.
a good job but not the type i was looking for it did have commition for my job in mens suits did sometimes fill in at mens shoes as needed my department manager now is store manager
Pro érvek
good hours pay for retail
could be slow at times
fun place to work
SHOE SUPPORT MERCHANDISER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oak Brook, IL2018, május 22.
working at macys was fun. You went to work, the work was easy and simple and no one bothered you. I enjoyed the people I worked with I was a very friendly place to work. the management toward the end was questionable but I would work there again.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is fun but it has its unexpected events
SEASONAL SALES ASSOCIATE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chula Vista, CA2018, május 22.
it is all good, and you can pick schedules on days you have off, which is a good way to make more money but if you are also on call and are a person who can not say 'no' you'll be going in to work for closing a lot.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Warehouse associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Miami, FL2018, május 22.
The people there were great!
Management were always concerned for they're employees safety and well being. There was a lot of respect amongst the coworkers.
Pro érvek
They gave out rewards to the employees
you might not work 40 hrs week
Fun place to work
Seasonal/Holiday Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Miami, FL2018, május 22.
Love working there it was I worked over night it was great changing prices on items that were on sale flexible schedules because we pick our own on the Macy's employee website
Discounts
Fun place
COUNTER MANAGER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Arlington, VA2018, május 22.
Great company to work for. Pay isn’t great but the company does care. Managers were very helpful in coaching and setting you up for success. Trainings for product knowledge.
customer service
Store Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Greenwood, IN2018, május 22.
Customer service Driven. Would work there again anytime. Family atmosphere. Always hiring for new talent and always an opportunity for advancement. Fun and friendly staff
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Macy's? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van