Macy's Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 27 054 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Macys
Sales Associate/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  kings plaza2018, november 15.
The customers made my day at macy's. I've learned how to become a better sales associate and communicate better. I feel like the management at macys can be approved ,the managers don't make the associates feel successful . I did not enjoy the culture ,the workplace can be better if the managers had better communication skills. The hardest part at Macy's was dealing with the recovery on black Fridays . I enjoyed the customers the most at macys , if the managers and the associates were as pleasant as macys . Macys would be a better place.
No work/life balance.
Sales Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Ohio2018, november 15.
There is very little work/life balance at Macy's. You end up working 10+ hours per day and even coming in on your days off. Upper management will say its not expected but in reality, it is. After working two stressful months for the holidays and putting in countless required hours, you get to spend the entire month of January hoping your position doesn't get eliminated and/or they don't let you go. If you didn't go through their EDP program then forget about getting paid decently.
PTO, associate discount
work/life balance
They were great
Retail associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Freehold, NJ2018, november 15.
They were really understanding of things. Pay wasn’t horrible and I liked it. Just wear really comfortable shoes. Calling out is Sometimes a problem though.
Decent pay
Good company
Online Order Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lexington, KY2018, november 15.
It was a good place. I enjoyed the people and flexibility. I just hated the pay and minimal raises every year. They had great products and we got great discounts.
Flexibility
Low pay
Interesting , Management needed work
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2018, november 14.
Management was very poor when it came to solving problems or figuring something out. Schedule was messed up. My money was messed up as well as far as me getting paid.
A hour break
Macys
Stock Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Yonkers, NY2018, november 14.
Macys was a great environment to work in. The pay was low but once the new parking lot was built, everyone's hours went down. Jobs were cut down and employees were terminated.
Pro érvek
Employees are good to you.
No overtime
Fun work place
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kailua-Kona, HI2018, november 14.
They have amazing management. They will train you to make sales and assist customers. Great work place setting. Provide the tools you need to do your job daily.
It was ok
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  St. Louis, MO2018, november 14.
Macy's was my first job post-graduation. I worked at the Customer Service Center and accepted the job because I needed some sort of income. It is a good job and pays ok, but if you have a college degree like me, it will not provide you career satisfaction unless you are in a managerial role. Great benefits and the discount was ok.
Poor work environment
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Modesto, CA2018, november 14.
I would not recommend working at Macy's. The worst example of management applying "Lead by Example", that I have experienced in my 30 year work history. This is NOT a team environment. They are only interested in advancing themselves and never give credit where credit is due. Lack of respect for the employee's and the employee's are expected to perform "miracles" within their job assignment's when the proper tools are not given.
Fairly Normal Part Time Job
Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Vernon Hills, IL2018, november 14.
Business was always slow; however we were expected to sell credit cards to every client.
Poorly Stocked
Co-workers were mostly kind and enjoyable to work with
Always was given my break
Management was kind, but slightly discombobulated
Kontra érvek
Low business with too high of an expectation
fun staff
Fine Jewelry Administrative Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Minneapolis, MN2018, november 14.
Macy's is all about the numbers. Staff is all about relationships.
There's always something to do. It's intensely social. Smiling is a big part of this job. I'm extremely detail oriented and used this skill as Macy's Fine Jewelry Clerical daily. Macy's does fine jewelry audits 2 x a day, and a deep audit once a month. The audit scores were always in the upper 90s under my watch.
flexible schedule
Kontra érvek
long hours on your feet, low pay
each day
Customer Service and cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, november 14.
what i learn as any company ive work is all about team work listen what what they have to say to better my job what number that we need to accomplish each week . to better assist my customer.
A fun place to work at
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bellevue, WA2018, november 14.
Flexible hours and timings. You got to pick your own time and day. Get to know different people coming from different background, overall a well mixed culture environment. 15 min breaks twice in a 6 hour shift. The only hardest thing of the job is to maintain good credits, you take one off and it takes whole 2 weeks to earn that credit back.
Corporate company.
Visual Merchandiser for Dockers (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bellevue, WA2018, november 13.
What you would expect from a big American Corporate company. Run mainly by statistic and numbers from the managers, =widespread slave whip mentality.
Munkahelyi kultúra
HR Coordinator III/Trainer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Joppa, MD2018, november 13.
Macys is a great company. However, the building needs to be remodeled and thoroughly cleaned. Most of the employees have lost the fire and passion needed to push this company.
I believe that Macys would be a great place to work at if the atomsphere was inviting, clean and friendly.
Macys as a whole really should evaluate the compensation of their employees. Offer better benefits and do better with customer service training.
I really hope this company will do better in the near future.
Work/life balance
Dirtiness of the warehouse
Very easy to handle
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Miami, FL2018, november 13.
I didn't have any problems working at macy's but, it's management is a little disorganized. It was very flexible when it came to working hours. and vry good when it came to discounts.
Fun Workplace
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Los Angeles, CA2018, november 13.
Fun place work to start a new job. Work flexibility works well with school schedule. Hardest part of the job is working thanksgiving. other than that apply
Temporary work
Support Staff (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pembroke Pines, FL2018, november 13.
I understand companies are different how they do things but I thought Macy's would be more advanced in their technology, and other practices...
I think that overall, it was a practical experience...
Discounts...
Kontra érvek
Recieving areas could be larger...
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall
Macy's Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Nanuet, NY2018, november 13.
Overall i feel That Macy’s is a great workin place, it’s very comfortable to work at because of how flexible the hours can be. Not only that but the staff is very helpful.
Pro érvek
Break room, learn different things
Not a lot of shifts
fun place to work
Part Time Sales Associate, Men's Shoes (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cherry Hill, NJ2018, november 13.
i was only part time sales associate and i can not form any opinion on Macys as a whole. I only worked 15 hours a week. i was heppy with the time i was working at MACYS. Pay is just minimum wage.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Macy's? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van