Macy's Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 21 580 értékelés megmutatása
Munkahelyi kultúra
Extremely stressful, never any coverage, scheduling sucked.
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Nanuet, NY2018, február 15.
This place is complete garbage stray and stay away from here at all costs.
Management is extremely trash. At the time when I worked here my house had burned downed and couldn’t get to a phone to call out, let alone didn’t remember at first that I had a shift the day after my home had burned down. Spoke to management and it was the usual “well we’re supposed try that happened but we have an attendance policy”. The pay was extremely poor. There was a point I had to cover a whole department completely by myself and had to call management so they can get someone From another department to help.
Pro érvek
There aren’t any, not one.
Kontra érvek
Every last thing, especially the pay or there lack of.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
PACKAGE HANDLER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Martinsburg, WV2018, február 15.
Macy's Logistics was a good temporary job. They treated their workers with respect and helped them when they needed it. The pay was fair and the starting pay was fair. You had an opportunity to advance up into a manger.
Great pay
To short of lunch
Macys
Intimate Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Portage, MI2018, február 15.
as a whole Macy's was a decent place to work I loved it when I first started.I was told I would be give the tools to move up in the company which I was not given many. All of the employees worked well with each other and if there were issues we did feel we could bring them up to management. Most Management was there for you to help encourage you and give you any feed back you may need. I believe as the stores are closing it is causing issues working there. we are not given many hours so we feel like we did not have time to do all we needed and have the one on one time we liked with our customers. Also many positions have been removed from the company causing many to lose there jobs.
First job
Security Officer (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Francisco, CA2018, február 15.
This was my first job. I originally intended to apply for general retail work, but I found the atmosphere quite relaxing. I learned how to deal with customers and how to be flexible in a fast paced working environment. Oh, and the employees were easy to get along with.
Brand Account Managers/Counter Managers
Makeup Artist/Sales associate/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Towson, MD2018, február 15.
The Company CEO is great, however, more investigating needs to take place concerning Brand managers of Counters.
To ensure that ALL fairness is taken into consideration, to evoke a team spirit comradery among counter mates.
Playing favorites should NOT be allowed
Pro érvek
Store associates are great to work with
Kontra érvek
Pay per hour rate needs to be significantly raised
nice place to work
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Beavercreek, OH2018, február 15.
I worked the black Friday schedule and although very hectic, the area and team that I worked with was organized and we helped one another which made the process run fairly smoothly.
Pro érvek
training was very relaxed and discounts on purchases
Typical retail job
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fairfield, CA2018, február 15.
A typical day working for Macys was coming into the store, walking to your work area, clocking in for work, and standing at the register ringing people up, or walking around your area recovering. Management was really cool. A lot of them were new so sometimes they didn't know what they were doing. The workplace was very comfortable sometimes certain customers would become hostile, but that's expected working in retail. The hardest part of my job was selling Macys credit cards. Most people that shopped at Macys already had credit cards so to sell them to people who already had them was hard. Another hard part about my job was when I first started working there. I went straight from training on a computer to just right out on the floor with no instruction on what to do, or where anything in the store was located. The most enjoyable part of my job was getting to meet new people everyday and just having conversations with complete strangers. It felt like a made a new friend everyday.
you make your schedule
Kontra érvek
short breaks, no discount unless you apply for a credit card with Macys
Munkahelyi kultúra
Happy place to work with nice people
Support Merchandiser (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Jose, CA2018, február 15.
Management was cool, I got along well with my supervisor as well with my co workers. The most enjoyable part of my job was coming in and feeling welcomed
Munkahelyi kultúra
macy is not a good place to work for leadership
Retail Specialist Advisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Costa Mesa, CA2018, február 14.
if you want to get into management at macys and you are a leader and you have your own opinion on how business can be ran macys will never promote you into a leadership position
Macy’s
Returns Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Goodyear, AZ2018, február 14.
Macy’s is a good place to grow. They give you great opportunities and they keep on giving. Great place to start out in a warehouse type job. I have definitely learned a lot being here.
Venti Markey
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great but hard to keep a job
Seasonal Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Manhattan, NY2018, február 14.
I loved working at macys, but its really only a seasonal position, watch out for the managers that you do not know, they are not friendly. The schedule is really flexible if you start as part time, you can pick up as many available shifts
Company goals !
Sales Associate (part-time) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbus, GA2018, február 14.
Macy's has great opportunities! They focus on their employees and having monthly meetings were a great way to gain information that will benefit overall success.
Pro érvek
Sales, discounts, get to work in various departments
Holidays, rush hours
Easy job... Customers are spoiled
Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mission Viejo, CA2018, február 14.
day at work:
steady amount of customers needing help, sometimes understaffed.

management:
very nice managers , just as over worked as you will be

hardest part of the job:
CUSTOMERS are SPOILED ROTTEN

most enjoyable part of the job:
coworkers there are fun and make the day go by fast .
Very flexable scheduleing
sometimes understaffed
Very Sales driven
Sales Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Helena, MT2018, február 14.
Very Sales driven. Seemed focus was more on sales dollars and credit card applications than on customer services and building long term relationships with customers.
Great employee discount
not employee oriented
Munkahelyi kultúra
it is a very nice place to work.
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2018, február 14.
I like the place, and products, also the atmosphere and the people who manage the company, also it is fun and interesting to be meeting different people from foreign and domestic people. and has very organized and managed well the environment.
not really
short breaks
Decent place to work
ORDER SELECTOR (Volt alkalmazott) –  Martinsburg, WV2018, február 14.
Great hours, very fast paced during the peak seasons. Its hard to get a full time core position, normally your hired as part time first which is 2 days a week unless hired for the peak season and then your only full time seasonal help until the peak is over. I enjoyed working there and the management was good.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The management was so rude
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  White Marsh, MD2018, február 14.
I got the hours i needed if i picked up shifts but it’s a lot of work did a little bit of money and the manager side expected so much from you but was not nice at all
Worked at mall
Kontra érvek
A lot of work for little money
productive
Fragrance Counter Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2018, február 14.
I like working at macy's, I worked and meet some great people there made lots of new friends. I've also won a few awards for top salesperson of the yr
Loved working here!!
Seasonal Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Albany, NY2018, február 13.
I was a seasonal associate last year, I fell in love with the company based on the facts that they are very flexible with hours, you essentally make your own schedule, and the system itself was easy to navigate. In the store they thoughly train you for the job you’re going into. The managers are very helpful and are super nice! The employee discount is 20% which isn’t the greatest but they have special times when it is 30%. I loved it so much I did seasonal again this year.
Friendly, helpful management
Kontra érvek
Low pay, breaks aren’t great
Long walks at macys
Retail Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Denton, TX2018, február 13.
the Macys where I worked at was not busy would spend almost all shift walking around cleaning up the clothing set because there was no customers to engage with

Átfogó minősítés