Macy's Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 20 275 értékelés megmutatása
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
Support Team (Volt alkalmazott) –  Palm Desert, CA2017, december 8.
Macy’s really helped me given the fact that it was my first real job. Macy’s is very customer friendly and this job really helped me be more open with conversations and socially talking with the customers.
Seasonal Associate
Season Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rancho Cucamonga, CA2017, december 8.
Working for Macy's during the holiday season has always been busy and which I enjoy doing. I love working with Macy's clientele. The management team are all helpful and sweet. The pay has always been pretty decent.
Hours and Pay
Kontra érvek
Sometimes the politics can easily get away with throwing you under for no reason.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Your experience can be dependent on your location
Seasonal Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Woodbridge, NJ2017, december 8.
At the Macys in Woodbridge, NJ, I had an amazing time and experience. I worked during the holiday season so it was VERY fast-paced and always on your feet, type of work. The managers were on-point but very understanding. HR was nice as well. I loved the customers and had a lot of room for growth. The hardest part was standing for so long but you are constantly on the move as well. Working as a seasonal worker sometimes you are placed in different areas. One of my worst work days was spent going through returned clothing items. I enjoy interacting with customers. But overall I loved Macys up North.
Fun place
Support member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rochester, NY2017, december 8.
very nice place to work but it can get a little bit much because some of the customers tend to be very rude when certain deals are on and they cant use their coupons how they thought they could. but other than that I had a good experience. everyone was nice and they provided good hours even able to pick up hours whenever you want
Pro érvek
gives discounts and macys card
na
job at macys
Cashier/Floor Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Diego, CA2017, december 8.
great place to work at. great people. would work there again. pay was alright i was just an associate so it was good pay. working holiday season is the best because they treat you like family.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working at Macy’s, but when they started changing store managers that didn’t have a clue, every thing changed
Sales Associate and set sale lead (Volt alkalmazott) –  Layton, UT2017, december 8.
Too many chiefs to do a good job, they all seem to have their own thoughts on how things should work. Newer ones think they have new ideas, but end up being the thing the store tried before and it felled. Managers hired from in store where they were sales associates, get big egos and the associates will not respect that person. They should trainsfere to another store.
I enjoyed working with the public, have made many friendships.
Great associates
Kontra érvek
Terrible managers that were never schooled to be mamagers
Retail leader.
Assistant General Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tulsa, OK2017, december 8.
A fun place to work and grow. Accountability and resposibilty behaviors are noticed and rewarded. Associates are loyat to the store and company deserve their compensations accordingly.
Pro érvek
A fun challenging place to work.
Holiday hours.
MAcy's AST Team
Administrative Support Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cape Girardeau, MO2017, december 8.
Great people, stressful work environment. The hours for working cash office were frustrating and the store was often understaffed which made things difficult for the administrative/HR team.
Friendly coworkers
Kontra érvek
Non-consistent hours, pay too low
Seasonal
Seasonal Employee (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mission Viejo, CA2017, december 8.
Just a seasonal part time job that was very stressful and demanding with heavy lifting. I enjoyed the hour lunch and working independently. However didn't like that the schedule was crazy all over the place and they wanted us to start way too early in the morning before the store even opened. Overall, I was glad when I quit. Pay was terrible being $8.50/hr.
Pro érvek
Worked on my own most of the time
Kontra érvek
Seasonal, pay, mangers, hours in the early AM
Munkahelyi kultúra
Can be a fun place to work with right Management
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sacramento, CA2017, december 7.
I worked at Macy's for about 2 years in different departments, so I was able to understand and learn certain things with each department. Working there was fun, and I met some great people, but some of the management there was not the best. They would demean you or just lie to get you to do something and take advantage of a young person's naivety. But some managers were amazing. Very kind and helpful without demeaning you, I'll miss those managers the most. I think the hardest part of the job is trying to deal with coworker competition or an unruly customer, but overall I had a good experience at Macy's.
Pro érvek
Fast paced, job advancement, commission.
Kontra érvek
not enough hours, no benefits, iffy managment
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall
Sales Associate/Sales Lead (Volt alkalmazott) –  Milford, CT2017, december 7.
Macy's is a fun place to work because of the great associates that work there. The customers are awesome as well, the managers are not so great if I'm being honest. If you are looking to get recognized for your great work then Macy's is not the place for you. There are those who do a great service because they are great people, but great people need to be thanked and recognized by managers every once in a while.
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you like easy, its for you.
Backroom Associate, Stock Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2017, december 7.
Most days were the same. I had to make sure the floors were clean, garbage can's was empty and that's about it. Worked alone didn't like that much. Job was easy nothing hard about it. Culture felt much like I was in school with adults, So many people working there you would never know everyone or really form any good work relationships. Which was good in a way cause you have many people to interact with but bad when you had to walk into a random stall and a lot of the times let them know you work there too. Management was good, You could just never find them.
Relaxed and easy
Relaxed and easy
Nice Experience
Manager of Operations (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  NY2017, december 7.
Macy's is a great place to start your career but in order to make money you must move on and potentially return to demand a higher salary. Its has a great work culture in spite of low pay.
Great culture
Low pay
fun
Merchandiser (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cupertino, CA2017, december 7.
everyone i met there were nice people. i enjoyed my work because i would work individually or with others and my manager was really nice and understanding.
Productive place to work
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Stanford, CA2017, december 7.
A typical day of work started with me checking in with my manager and then clocking in. After that, I was at the checkout and folded clothes for about 3 hours. Then I took my break for about 15 minutes. Then I would go back and be at checkout and fold clothes for lunch which ranged from 30 minutes to one hour. After lunch, I would again go back and work at checkout and help fold clothes.
Pro érvek
Longer than usual lunches.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun Co-workers, but the policies and management suck.
Customer service, and advice (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lewiston, ID2017, december 7.
I made a lot of friends working at Macys but the managers took their personal problems out on the employees, and everything they asked you to do would contradict something they or someone else had asked you to do earlier. You also weren't treated like a human being, you were the customer's slave. You basically felt stripped of all your basic human rights and needs, and if a customer lied about you in a review you were still punished, no matter how obvious the lie. If a customer is unruly, rude, or just straight up yelling in your face, you have to stand there and take it, and if you don't and refuse to help them you get in a massive amount of trouble and the management will break you down and guilt trip you into thinking you were in the wrong.
Good co-workers, fun enviornment
Kontra érvek
Bad management, terrible customers, low pay, waste of your life honestly
Semi Fun Place to work
Home & Domestics, Sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  Flushing, NY2017, december 7.
Good people to work with, very friendly environment. Can move to other departments to somewhat advance your job, not career. However very short on benefits and hours to work.
Employee Discounts
No benefits, minimal hours
A job for the Christmas Season with some potential
Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Menlo Park, NJ2017, december 7.
Working at Macy's was short-lived, yet somewhat rewarding. Like any holiday job, it was stressful, but I was able to make great strides there as one of the top sellers for the Kenneth Cole brand in the region.
Better Pay
Retail Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Middletown, NY2017, december 7.
A typical day would be getting report in the morning, getting prepared for the customers to come in. You had some managers that were nice and easy to work for and some that needed a communication class. The hardest part was the excessive amount of hours you had to stand. The best part of Macy's was the percentage of we got when we purchase something. The enjoyable part was meeting new people.
Percentage off our purchase
Kontra érvek
Standing for long period of time
great history
Electronics Department Sales Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  King of Prussia, PA2017, december 7.
great opportunity to work with an leader in the world of retail and learn the values of customer service as you move to meet your goals and team progress
great servpro team