Macy's Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 25 906 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
macys
Clarins Counter Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Coral Springs, FL2018, augusztus 11.
Macys was a good job i got to management myself since i was a counter manager i did make up and facials. I learned about the products clarins had to offer so i could teach the clients.
Macys
Customer Service/ Retail Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bakersfield, CA2018, augusztus 11.
Work was great. had some great staff when I was there. Sad i had to leave but i learned a lot when i was there. I really liked finding where all the clothes had to go in the beginning it was hard but after awhile you figure it out. Working the fitting room was new to me on how customers were not to bring their items out and put on rack but i kept it clean and put it all back where they got it from which was fun.
Pro érvek
Interacting with customers, and learning from the employees
Kontra érvek
working evenings or slow days
fast pace
Support Staff (Volt alkalmazott) –  Miami-Dade County, FL2018, augusztus 11.
You work hard for little or nothing the manager was very disrespectful I was a hard and fast worker at Macy's I really don't have nothing nice to say about Macy's
No Pros
A lot of CONS
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Direct manager's attitude was condescending
Cosmetics Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wilkes-Barre Township, PA2018, augusztus 11.
Direct Manager was very condescending, had favorites,promises were broken. I felt because I was older, I was negatively targeted by my manager. My hours were cut to part time after I gave a two week notice.
Pro érvek
enjoyed the cosmetic brand I worked for.
manager's demeanor.
fun
Macy's Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Aventura, FL2018, augusztus 11.
Working for Macy's was a great experience. i enjoyed meeting new people. Getting paid weekly is amazing. The hardest part is engaging customer to open credit.
Munkahelyi kultúra
help customer find what there looking for
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Peabody, MA2018, augusztus 11.
log into computer do picks, (customer orders) clean fitting room bring cloths back to depts. rings items at register. Take returns organize cloths on racks
meeting people
Kontra érvek
pay, medical, cleaning fitting rooms
Decent job overall
Support Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Short Hills, NJ2018, augusztus 11.
It's a shame that online retailing giant Amazon is forcing many Macy's stores to be closed. I had a very good experience over there as a support manager.
a wonderful e to work
support merchdiser (Volt alkalmazott) –  Glendale, CA2018, augusztus 10.
being the enjoyable of my part time job at Macys was a great experience. I loved working with great employees I liked doing my job there at Macys. I liked working with the store managers and with counter managers.
Working is not stressful
Cashier/Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Laguna Hills Mall (closed)2018, augusztus 10.
It's nice working, as it's not always busy but you have to do other jobs like folding men's t-shirts and putting go backs to their proper places cleaning up the mess before you leave.
Pro érvek
Got a lot of training and seminars.
Lack of supervision.
Nice lounging area
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Salem, OR2018, augusztus 10.
Dealing with costumers every day. There was little support form management when issues would arise. The expected a lot of work effort out of the sales associates and were unwilling to help when it was needed to get tasks done in a timely manner.
Munkahelyi kultúra
lack of management. Ap security does do their job right.
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Capitola, CA2018, augusztus 10.
The worst place to work at. They don’t take doctors notes as excuses. The manager is very unprofessional, and favoritises. The store manager will ask you to change if theres something she doesnt like. They never listen to requests. And will find the dumbest excuses to fire you.
discount
poor management
A decent place to work
Seasonal employee (Volt alkalmazott) –  Owasso, OK2018, augusztus 10.
A good place to work if you do not mind extended hours. Most everyone there is very kind. Positive attitudes pervade about withut a doubt. Their management is very efficient and kind as well.
blah
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Naples, FL2018, augusztus 10.
The managers when I worked at this location were never around when you needed them. The "training" was a joke and I pretty much had to train myself if I couldn't find someone willing to help. It is very competitive since it is a commission based job.
My time at Macys
Poughkeepsie - Sales Associate Women's Shoes (Volt alkalmazott) –  Poughkeepsie, NY2018, augusztus 10.
My day mostly consisted of helping customers find their desired shoe and cleaning up after their messes. Also, we were incentives to get people to sign up for a Macy's card, or upgrade their existing one.
Values employees a lot
Sales Associate/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Santa Barbara, CA2018, augusztus 10.
A great large company to work for that still values their employees highly. I've never heard them make goals for the associates, but rather having associates make their own goals in whatever aspects of the company whether if its selling something, credit, or doing something in a different way to improve performance.
Pro érvek
commission in specific departments and credit applications
Kontra érvek
professional work attire for lowish hourly pay
Okay
Seasonal Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Springfield, MA2018, augusztus 10.
Worked at macy's for a couple of months, but the unsteady hours and lack of supervision was not ideal for someone who never worked in retail before..
Munkahelyi kultúra
Macy’s is a fun place to work
Seasonal Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  West Palm Beach, FL2018, augusztus 10.
My 3 months at Macy’s was well spent. The environment was perfect for an individual to grow and learn in. The staff is young and energetic, always greeting customers and coworkers with bright smiles and words of encouragement
Friendly staff and discounts
Credit Hounds
Philosophy Counter Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  White Marsh, MD2018, augusztus 10.
I was with Macys for almost 6 years. All they cared about was getting star rewards (credit cards) . It was to the point of harassment for associates and customers. You couldn't enjoy your job because managers will hound you every second about credit card applications.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Long hours, tedious work. Poor management
Macy's distribution center (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Owasso, OK2018, augusztus 10.
Un organized management. Poor communication between departments. Decent pay for pretty easy work. Will hire anyone causing in poor employee relationships.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I never worked here! Indeed has mixed up my employer with my client
Not Applicable (Volt alkalmazott) –  Los Angeles, CA2018, augusztus 9.
I did not work FOR Macy's.. Macy's was a client that I serviced for many years. Great company and great people to work with. Very organized. Very fair company.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Macy's? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van