Macy's Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 24 837 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Don’t wanna do this
Warehouse Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  St. Louis, MO2018, május 18.
I don’t want to write a review about this job. It was nice meeting the workers and staff. I had a long run with the company. I am not employed there anymore
work place
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Birmingham, AL2018, május 18.
I didn't really care for the managers but the coworkers for the most part were good to work with. Work days were set a month before hand, Not very flexible with work hours.
paid weekly
Kontra érvek
short breaks, no flexible hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Laid back and great environment
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jackson, TN 383052018, május 18.
I was just a few years out of high school when I took this job. I worked in the accessory department. My first day was black Friday. Macy's was located at the mall so it was a complete mad house.

Overall, it was a fun place to work. Rarely dull. There was always something to do.

I learned customer service skills from this job.
Pro érvek
Employee discounts in certain store items
short breaks
Casual business
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Waldorf, MD2018, május 18.
Macys is an awesome company to work for that come with a lot of skills once you depart, and also a chance to meet new people from other companies who partner with us and all of our different departments.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Job Description Did Not Match the Actual Job Itself!
Health and Wellness Expert (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbus, OH2018, május 18.
I was hired to be a Health and Wellness expert expecting to "plan in store wellness events, conduct community outreach, as well as train and educate sales associates on wellness products and services throughout the store" as the job description states.

Instead I spent most of my time working as a sales associate, no time was allotted to actually doing the job I was hired to do, I had no budget and management seemed to have ZERO interest in wellness events what-so-ever. On top of that I was expected only to work in the active wear department and was strongly discouraged to do anything outside of that department.

Essentially my position turned out to be a glorified sales associate for holiday day help as I was LAID OFF right after the holiday season. This was literally 2 months after I'd been hired. No one told me that the job was seasonal or else I would not have left a perfectly good job for what I thought was a great opportunity to reach people in the community with the backing of a great name like Macy's .

If you apply for the position of health and wellness expert just know that you will be given no chance to actually be a health and wellness expert. Get ready to fold countless tee shirts and sweaters, run the register, clean fitting rooms and apply none of your actual skills and expertise.
Pro érvek
Okay pay, good severance plan
Kontra érvek
Job description does not reflect actual job duties, limited resources to do the job effectively, limited support from management, limited time allotted to do the job effectively
Fun workplace
Retails Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Newark, CA2018, május 18.
I worked in cosmetics so even when it was slow I had something to do. Management was great actually, worked well with me. Everyone was super welcoming.
Fun
pay sucked
Job
Sale Associate/Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, május 18.
It’s a pretty cool place just have to do your job and keep it moving they try to help others out the best way they can and so whatever they can to help you
Munkahelyi kultúra
nice place to work over all
Sales Supervisor Men's (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Altamonte Springs, FL2018, május 17.
Hardest part is keeping the energy levels high and inspiring sales associates to sell and have fun. A typical day is mostly composed of following up with associates about specific tasks and sales goals as well as helping resolve customer issues.
It was ok
Picker/Packer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Martinsburg, WV2018, május 17.
I enjoyed it but i couldnt stand on my feet for long. The hours were long and seem to go on forever since it was slow alot other then that it was fun.
Work Day
Associate (seasonal) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Denver, CO 802382018, május 17.
I really liked the work environment. Issues were more personal in my situation. II liked the fast pace, people both customers and coworkers are fun and create an amazing environment.
Hour Lunch, Coworkers, Fast Pace
Lack of Communicatiion.
Fun Part time job
Herald Square- Seasonal Stock Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, május 17.
I enjoyed working at Macy's for the time that I was there. If it wasn't a seasonal position I was hired for, I might still be there. The pay is good mainly because it's weekly, and above minimum wage. The job tasks aren't difficult, and the co workers I had were extremely helpful.
Pro érvek
Consistent hours, reasonable pay, great co workers/managers
N/a
Work to be the best
Kitchen manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Novi, MI2018, május 17.
In my career, I Doug my best to be the number one, never fail all the compagne I work for gone to be the number one. Promise to give all i have to make the cook nice and be nice to my team
Free lunch
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a boulder, but a stepping stone.
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Springfield, PA2018, május 17.
The tide comes and goes with Macy's. This is definitely not a place for a retail worker to build a career any more. It is just a stepping stone to your bigger picture.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Las Vegas, NV2018, május 17.
Really good place to work. If you can get pass the mean customers once in a while and the some times poor management its not a really bad place to work
Great for a Holiday job
Sales Support (Volt alkalmazott) –  Federal Way, WA2018, május 17.
I was only a seasonal employee, but during my time there I was treated well, breaks were given regularly, other associates were kind and willing to answer questions and as long as you had a positive attitude you would be fine.
fun
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Garden City, NY2018, május 17.
great beginner job, you learn how to deal with people, in a fast pace environment, how to work as a team and work toward a goal, great job for anybody just starting
Terrible work enviroment HORRIBLE leadership
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Indiana2018, május 17.
This company dose not care about employees. Lets go of anyone that has been with company for many years and replaces with very young people that have no clue what they are doing. Worst job I have ever had. If you want any life I would never recommend..
Personal Shopping Assistant.
Personal Shopper's Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cherry Hill, NJ2018, május 17.
I loved this position. I worked in MBA, Macys By Appointment a free shopping service. I got to shop for clients, wrap gifts and meet our clients. I am a shopper at heart so this was right up my alley. I am quite good at finding bargains. Not only did I get to spend other peoples money, but I got employee discounts when I shopped.
Discount when shopping.
Kontra érvek
This position was only seasonal. (MBA)
Good Money, Cut-throat.
Warehouse Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Martinsburg, WV 254032018, május 17.
Managers are not very personal. Environment is fast paced so if you don't stand out in your performance or personality you are likely to get laid off.
Great!
Selling Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fairfax, VA2018, május 17.
Macys was my first job and it was a wonderful experience. I learned a lot about myself and customer service. My mangers were very happy and extremely helpful and guided me.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Macy's? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van