Macy's Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 27 054 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
Macy's warehouse (Volt alkalmazott) –  Portland, TN2018, november 18.
Great place to work the work isn't hard and the pay is great I would recommend this job for anyone they also give discounts to employees so that's definitely a plus around holidays
Productive and enjoy job
Fine Jewelry Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, november 18.
Designed more attractive merchandise , interacted with customers to meet their needs, and facilitate repeat business.
Open new accounts, my client list.
Strong background in sales, marketing, merchandising and customer service.
learn and help customer
long day stand up
The absolute worst
N/A (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, november 18.
It is amazing that this company is still around the cultural is horrible the management staff is unskilled unprofessional very cliquish the company as a whole does not take into consideration how it makes investments for the advancement of the teams success it's basically a modern day slave ship.
They constantly fuss about service, they want to offer Saks fifth avenue service while pedaling Walmart prices & products yet they put you in a most difficult position by threatening your job & forcing you solicit credit obligating people to be in debt with their credit cards. TRASHY nasty clientele that do the most unkind speakable things to the showrooms eat soil furniture just uncivilized TRASH. I gather their hope is that everyone will have a credit card and will shop online they need to get out of the brick-and-mortar platform of business.
Terrrible place to work if you absolutely have to take a job go with a notion to make whatever money you need to make and leave it is stressful toxic worst place ever!!!!!
Weekly pay
Kontra érvek
To many to LIST! Worse Place!
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's good for a college job
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lafayette, IN2018, november 17.
I worked for Macy's while I was in college full-time, I was also working full-time with the company. They allowed me to pick and choose my hours, for the most part. I would say the best part of working here was the discounts you get on the clothes. I would definitely work here again for the discount. Biggest downfall is the fact that, they pretty much force you to annoy customers with opening a Macy's credit card, even if they say they don't want one, they expect you to force them to open which I feel is a disgusting habit for ay company.
Good discount
Poor management, stressful
Munkahelyi kultúra
Easy place to work at and fun to be around.
Fulfillment (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2018, november 17.
I learned about how a store operates and how efficient it needs to be. Helping people find what they’re looking for and accommodating to their needs. I learned how to pack online orders for customers. It was easy and a good place to work at.
Discounts
Wonderful experience
VICE PRESIDENT STORE MANAGER (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Francisco, CA2018, november 17.
A typical day at work is challenging, high energy, collaborative

What I learned was how to lead teams in change

Workplace culture is teamwork

Hardest part of the job is having to change or loose vacations planned due to business needs

Most enjoyable part of the job is the people you work with
Leaders on District, Regional, HQ
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fulfillment Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Martinsburg, WV2018, november 17.
Sad it’s only seasonal. But good place to work. They train you well before they set you free. They cross train so you can try new things if you want. They only give you two 30 minute breaks one is paid the other is not.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Low pay, like to harass employees
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, november 16.
Disorganized environment. Everyone tells you different things when you ask them questions. Policies are changed, and not everyone is updated. They tell you that if an item is on a rack for a certain price that you have to sell it for that price. But when you do, they try to accuse you of stealing. Their prices on the racks and in the system are often not the same, so you have to guess what you should sell it for, because they don't know. Then blame you if it's wrong. Not enough money for what they take you through. I have never experienced being treated like a criminal from an employer until working for these people. The only positive thing, is that most people are nice, but unfortunately misinformed.
Most co-workers are friendly
Low Pay, benefits, hours
Decent place to work at
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Walla Walla, WA2018, november 16.
Not a bad place to work if you like working with people. Nice to travel for work conferences. Benefits are ok. Recognition is not the best. Environment is good.
Always around people
Benefits and pay
Real hard labor work!
SHIPPING/RECEIVING & MERCHANDISING (Volt alkalmazott) –  Morrow, GA2018, november 16.
Short, sweet, and directly to the point. As a dock worker at Macy's, you will soon realize that there is no time to relax until the job is done! If you enjoy staying busy, and getting paid while doing it, I would absolutely recommend Macy's.
Fun work place
Shoe Expeditor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, november 16.
Great people , very friendly good work environment. It was a great fun job for my first time in retail I really enjoyed it. Hopefully one day I will return.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Pays the bills, absolutely no thrills
Warehouse Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Owasso, OK2018, november 16.
Easy work, rude disrespectful management. Getting hours is very difficult. OT not open often at times. Very disorganized. You do get to meet all sorts of people though and still do learn certain skills that could further you in other warehouse or production. I personally wouldn’t recommend this job though, unless you’re in need of a job with decent pay quickly
Paid weekly
Kontra érvek
Not enough PTO, management, not enough work at times, OT not open as often as it should be
Not a fan of retail
Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  PGH, PA2018, november 16.
Stressful, especially this time of yr. Nice to work for a company that cares so much for their employees, the community and the environment. The best thing about working there is the satisfied customer.
Pro érvek
path to growth incentives, visual & dental benefits
Kontra érvek
holiday work schedules, back to back sales, downsizing in HR
Seasonal
REPLENISHMENT TEAM (SEASONAL) (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Boise, ID2018, november 16.
It is a OK place to work. everyone is nice and they do care about you to a point. The job can get stressful or boring and mundane. I would say seasonal is great for high school students looking for a bit of extra money.
Pro érvek
discount on thing at the store
not paid enough to live
Awful Call Center
Customer Service Rep (Volt alkalmazott) –  Clearwater, FL2018, november 16.
This place is a terrible place to work.
Really awful. Sitting all day, they go by numbers here.
Coached every other day. Like high school all over again!!!! Mangement doesnt care at all.
Kontra érvek
all kinds, to many to list
Decent place to work
Operational Fitting room (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Costa Mesa, CA2018, november 16.
Very stressful at times. Overall was a good place to work at. Most people are friendly. Manager are not all that great they tend to play favorites with the associates.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to shop but not to work for!
Clinique Consultant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brea, CA2018, november 15.
Management is horrible because they are not monitored on a daily basis. So they do what they want with their employees. They only speak to you nicely when they need you. The store I used to work for had stalker issues which to this day they are not taken care of. I loved my job but I had a horrible manager and because Macy's only cares about their merchandise and not the safety of their co workers. I was not about to risk my life over that company. Bottom line is, they don't care about you.
The extra discount days
Kontra érvek
They don't give you your legal breaks.
Customer Service
Fine Jewelry Lead (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Florida2018, november 15.
Great place to work. I have been with Macy's for 18 years. they have provided much training and development. I am proud to have been here for this long. I believe anyone can gain excellent customer services skills working for Macy's
I regret working here
Polo Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Denver, CO2018, november 15.
I regret working here. The have worst managers who care about themselves not their employees. I'm glad that I will be leaving soon just like everybody.
Everything sucks
Very fun workplace
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Newark, DE2018, november 15.
I really enjoyed working for the company and the customers
I've learned to deal with difficult customers and work with them.
I enjoyed working with different ethnic people
I liked the holiday pay
new challenges
difficult challenges
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Macy's? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van