Macy's Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 20 266 értékelés megmutatása
Munkahelyi kultúra
Growing with company however money sucks.
Merchandiser/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2017, december 10.
Love my job and my co- parts however the pay sucks and management can be pretty fickle. No pay for experience or education. I’m hard working self driven an it was noticed and promoted. However, without properly being convasated or acknowledged. Talent is in minded by not properly stating my position in the company. Holding several titles only paid for one ( the lesser of pay). Thou, my work is of a merchandiser.
Opportunity for growth
No pay raises
Munkahelyi kultúra
Cant move up within the company
Packer/Picker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Goodyear, AZ2017, december 10.
Really hard to move up in the company. But you will get your hours. Its a typical 9-5 job. Management is there to help but its hard to find one when you need them
Great hours
short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
uplifting environment friendly staff and customers
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Los Angeles, CA2017, december 10.
Macy was my second job and was one of my favorites I mean I loved retail such easy work and everyone was friendly. I honestly just find retail suits me because every other type of job I had I didn't like it
discounts
short breaks
Good place to work for
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Auburn, MA2017, december 9.
Good place to work for, flexible hours. Nice management. Great supervisors, except for one evil one. Good place. Flexible schedule. Plenty of breaks. Good discounts
Flexible hours
They don't pay enough
Fun workplace
Part-Time Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Colonial Heights, VA2017, december 9.
Fun everyone’s super cool easy to work with nice workplace unless it’s the holidays the hours aren’t really there though but management is definitely willing to work with you
Retail
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY2017, december 9.
Working at Macy's is your typical retail experience, long hours, low wage, clean store, take care of customers, put clothes back on rack, wash rinse repeat.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
N/a
Pricing Coordinator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2017, december 9.
I believe that Macy need to pay their employees more for entry level work such as pricing coordinators, office coordinators, office coordinators and sale managers
Fast paced job.
Sales Associate Full-Time (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lewiston, ID2017, december 8.
Come into work clock in, and then go to the department you are working in for the day, find out who else you are working with. Management was nice, fair.
Macy's is Great for a Part time or first job
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2017, december 8.
Working at Macy's isn't by far the worst place possible to work. They are however very understaffed and also high demanding. They will often call you in on your off days, and ask you to stay later than your scheduled shift and come in early. They are experiencing budget cuts and seem to have tried to force 3-4 different departments/ positions into 1. Other than these things and some scheduling issues they are an overall OK company.
schedule flexibility, employee discounts
work-life balance
Ok work environment
Replenishment Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Federal Way, WA2017, december 8.
Ever Changing work environment glad it was constantly fast-paced and filled with customer service and customer appreciation. An interesting place to work at.
Prefer not to
Retail Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  standford, ca2017, december 8.
Prefer not to give review. Go ask others. Is it necessary? Is this part of how one is judged whether good employee or potential bad employee? Best of luck
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
Support Team (Volt alkalmazott) –  Palm Desert, CA2017, december 8.
Macy’s really helped me given the fact that it was my first real job. Macy’s is very customer friendly and this job really helped me be more open with conversations and socially talking with the customers.
Seasonal Associate
Season Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rancho Cucamonga, CA2017, december 8.
Working for Macy's during the holiday season has always been busy and which I enjoy doing. I love working with Macy's clientele. The management team are all helpful and sweet. The pay has always been pretty decent.
Hours and Pay
Kontra érvek
Sometimes the politics can easily get away with throwing you under for no reason.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Your experience can be dependent on your location
Seasonal Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Woodbridge, NJ2017, december 8.
At the Macys in Woodbridge, NJ, I had an amazing time and experience. I worked during the holiday season so it was VERY fast-paced and always on your feet, type of work. The managers were on-point but very understanding. HR was nice as well. I loved the customers and had a lot of room for growth. The hardest part was standing for so long but you are constantly on the move as well. Working as a seasonal worker sometimes you are placed in different areas. One of my worst work days was spent going through returned clothing items. I enjoy interacting with customers. But overall I loved Macys up North.
Fun place
Support member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rochester, NY2017, december 8.
very nice place to work but it can get a little bit much because some of the customers tend to be very rude when certain deals are on and they cant use their coupons how they thought they could. but other than that I had a good experience. everyone was nice and they provided good hours even able to pick up hours whenever you want
Pro érvek
gives discounts and macys card
na
job at macys
Cashier/Floor Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Diego, CA2017, december 8.
great place to work at. great people. would work there again. pay was alright i was just an associate so it was good pay. working holiday season is the best because they treat you like family.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working at Macy’s, but when they started changing store managers that didn’t have a clue, every thing changed
Sales Associate and set sale lead (Volt alkalmazott) –  Layton, UT2017, december 8.
Too many chiefs to do a good job, they all seem to have their own thoughts on how things should work. Newer ones think they have new ideas, but end up being the thing the store tried before and it felled. Managers hired from in store where they were sales associates, get big egos and the associates will not respect that person. They should trainsfere to another store.
I enjoyed working with the public, have made many friendships.
Great associates
Kontra érvek
Terrible managers that were never schooled to be mamagers
Retail leader.
Assistant General Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tulsa, OK2017, december 8.
A fun place to work and grow. Accountability and resposibilty behaviors are noticed and rewarded. Associates are loyat to the store and company deserve their compensations accordingly.
Pro érvek
A fun challenging place to work.
Holiday hours.
MAcy's AST Team
Administrative Support Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cape Girardeau, MO2017, december 8.
Great people, stressful work environment. The hours for working cash office were frustrating and the store was often understaffed which made things difficult for the administrative/HR team.
Friendly coworkers
Kontra érvek
Non-consistent hours, pay too low
Seasonal
Seasonal Employee (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mission Viejo, CA2017, december 8.
Just a seasonal part time job that was very stressful and demanding with heavy lifting. I enjoyed the hour lunch and working independently. However didn't like that the schedule was crazy all over the place and they wanted us to start way too early in the morning before the store even opened. Overall, I was glad when I quit. Pay was terrible being $8.50/hr.
Pro érvek
Worked on my own most of the time
Kontra érvek
Seasonal, pay, mangers, hours in the early AM

Átfogó minősítés