Macy's Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 27 203 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Conistent hours
Dock Manager/Merchandising Lead (Volt alkalmazott) –  Denver, CO2018, november 20.
Scheduling was days and nights mixed so was somewhat tough for work life balance. Management is was always very friendly and there are management programs also.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Over all I would consider going back
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2018, november 20.
I worked at Macy's for 9 years and I have good and bad times there. I mostly enjoyed my co-workers and customers. The management team was distant and the pay wasn't enough but overall it's a good part time job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a simple job to handle
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Waterbury, CT2018, november 20.
I enjoyed working at macy's, the coworkers and manager were polite and I got along with everyone there. I didn't have any problems with any customers either and if there was to have any problems I handled the situation properly.
Its an okay place
Warehouse Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  South Windsor, CT2018, november 19.
Working in the Warehouse is okay. The Second shift managers are amazing but I would never recommend first shift. The manager is rude and disrespectful the hours are nice but it's not worth the hassle
It’s terrible
Macys distribution (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Martinsburg, WV2018, november 19.
The job is slow and they treat you terrible that’s why I’m looking for a new job but if your used to that then you would fit well with them they might treat others differently thanks for reading my page.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love the work and the management
Fullfillment Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Sacramento Ca2018, november 19.
I spend 10 hours a day in prep which means I'm opening and preparing all merchandise to be put away and later picked for customers orders and I locate well over 15,000 dollars myself alone everyday and they pay us a very low 11.00 an hour I feel being such a high end store we should be paid at least 13.00 an hour it's unreal that they are so inconsiderate
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Its Retail
Receiving Team Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Manhasset, NY2018, november 19.
Brick and mortar is a dying breed, while Macys does a good job to stay above water the pressure is definitely on. Hours are long, the work never stops, and the expectation is to be complete in an ever changing workplace.
Excellent Work Enviroment
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Salinas, CA2018, november 19.
Macy's was a really good place to work especially during the Holiday season. That's when you knew the pay would be good. The managers I had wear extremely caring and kind to all the employees. If I could I'd definitely work at Macy's again.
Good Hours, Kind Managers, Flexible
Productive and fun workplace
Part Time Seasonal Shoe Expeditor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rancho Cucamonga, CA 917392018, november 19.
A typical day at work is always productive and fast paced. There is always something to do. I have learned to manage my time but also cooperate with coworkers more smoothly.
Discounts
Munkahelyi kultúra
stressful at times but a fun place to work
Clerical Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY2018, november 19.
From the first day, I started to work at Macy's all my co-workers was very pleasant to me and I really do enjoy working with these amazing individuals they make the job seems so much easier.
seasonal sales position
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Newport Beach, CA2018, november 19.
I loved working there over the holidays fast paced make sure you take your breaks when u can and have a person in the departmet next to yours watch your department when your away if no one else is there always make your sales goals
Pro érvek
easy once you get the hang of it
Kontra érvek
was hard to reach a manager when one was needed at my specific store department
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nice people to work with
Part time commission sales associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  PARAMUS NJ2018, november 19.
I worked in this job for 10 years. During that time, I was able to develop new skills and use some skills I had previously. The people I worked with are like a 2nd family.
MET NEW PEOPLE, LIKED ASSISTING CUSTOMERS
PAY COULD HAVE BEEN BETTER
A Team that Bands together
Counter Manager / Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2018, november 18.
Making Magic everyday! Very Customer Orientated, A team that’s bands together to celebrate the purchase of each and every Customer making sure they feel better for coming there !!! Love the Magic
Pro érvek
Celebrate and award for credit as well as top selling
fun and great environment
Sales Agent (Home Direct) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Clearwater, FL2018, november 18.
IT was a great place to work with nice people and mangement . It was plenty of room to move within different departments which they had plenty of and you also got very good training .
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
It's a great culture
Seasonal Sourcing Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cincinnati, OH2018, november 18.
The people at the location I worked were all very nice and kind. They all generally are there to help you out and make sure you succeed in what you do. You have the opportunity to explore other career paths as well. I also really enjoyed the employee discount.
fancy and cool
Seasonal Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rancho Cucamonga, CA2018, november 18.
i loved my time working at macys. It was my first time as a cashier and having a big responsability of a sales floor and knowing where thigs were located. It really taught me to be independence and be by my on. The management can be poorly because it a busy store and they have a lot to do, they should a bit more friendly and give you more recognition as an employee that is working really hard.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Macy's warehouse (Volt alkalmazott) –  Portland, TN2018, november 18.
Great place to work the work isn't hard and the pay is great I would recommend this job for anyone they also give discounts to employees so that's definitely a plus around holidays
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Productive and enjoy job
Fine Jewelry Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, november 18.
Designed more attractive merchandise , interacted with customers to meet their needs, and facilitate repeat business.
Open new accounts, my client list.
Strong background in sales, marketing, merchandising and customer service.
learn and help customer
long day stand up
1,0
The absolute worst
N/A (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, november 18.
It is amazing that this company is still around the cultural is horrible the management staff is unskilled unprofessional very cliquish the company as a whole does not take into consideration how it makes investments for the advancement of the teams success it's basically a modern day slave ship.
They constantly fuss about service, they want to offer Saks fifth avenue service while pedaling Walmart prices & products yet they put you in a most difficult position by threatening your job & forcing you solicit credit obligating people to be in debt with their credit cards. TRASHY nasty clientele that do the most unkind speakable things to the showrooms eat soil furniture just uncivilized TRASH. I gather their hope is that everyone will have a credit card and will shop online they need to get out of the brick-and-mortar platform of business.
Terrrible place to work if you absolutely have to take a job go with a notion to make whatever money you need to make and leave it is stressful toxic worst place ever!!!!!
Weekly pay
Kontra érvek
To many to LIST! Worse Place!
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's good for a college job
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lafayette, IN2018, november 17.
I worked for Macy's while I was in college full-time, I was also working full-time with the company. They allowed me to pick and choose my hours, for the most part. I would say the best part of working here was the discounts you get on the clothes. I would definitely work here again for the discount. Biggest downfall is the fact that, they pretty much force you to annoy customers with opening a Macy's credit card, even if they say they don't want one, they expect you to force them to open which I feel is a disgusting habit for ay company.
Good discount
Poor management, stressful
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Macy's? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van