Macy's Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 20 275 értékelés megmutatása
Fun
Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ2017, november 29.
Macy's was fun, lots of things to do.
The shift was fun but long. Macy's was fun place to work. The most enjoyable was selling and making money. Macy's was a really good company.
breaks
hours
horrible mangers
Store Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2017, november 29.
loved the macys in flushing. most coworkers were really friendly and helpful. mangers were HORRIBLE. all they did was complained when they actually went on the floor. I was getting paid to sit around talk to coworkers. since the mangers were horrible no one really cared to do anything unless we would hear that they were walking around.
discounts
short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Workplace fast paced for the most part
Forklift Operator/Warehouse (Volt alkalmazott) –  Owasso, OK2017, november 29.
Seasonal P T position. I've done this seasonal position for 3 yrs now and it works well for me. Though would like a F T position. Facility is large.
Automatically issued a CC
Short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Administrative Assistant Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Portland, OR2017, november 29.
The company doesn’t have integrity, works people to death, and poor wages. As much money as Macy’s brings in wages should be comparable, but they’re not.
Enjoyable co workers
sales associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  North Attleboro, MA2017, november 29.
Great job to get a good experience in the workplace. My department manager was great but the store manager definetly could improve. She lacks respect and doesn't seem to be on top of things as she should
Flexible hours
Lack of coverage
Munkahelyi kultúra
Professional and friendly environment.
Seasonal (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  California2017, november 29.
A typical day at work is usually steady paced and calm. The holidays are when we are most busiest. When it's not busy at all, everyone does a great job at keeping busy and maintaining the upkeep of the department.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Calm environment and everyone is easy to get along with
Customer Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mason, OH2017, november 29.
Working at macys is easy if you have patience. Customers can get edgy but if you know how to handle and control situations then this is the job for you.
Great food
Hours change alot
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Friendly
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2017, november 28.
Great training to show sales associate that the customer is always right and how to open, close and balance the cash registers. Great discounts for company employees.
Macys retail
District Sales Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  la north2017, november 28.
Never a dull moment. Not the same every day.
.long days in 4th quarter.
Visit are a priority, many different areas to pursue different career opportunities . Best people in the world,
Pro érvek
opportunities especially if willing to relocate
Kontra érvek
unsteady retail environment and layoffs
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Happy
Dock Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  St. Louis, MO2017, november 28.
Macy's is one place that I really did like going to for work. My boss was very easy to go to if I need help and he doesn't make me feel bad about it at all.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
First Job
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Woodbridge, NJ2017, november 28.
Macys was my first job and part time. I was fortunate to have a great manager who understood my initial challenges. I learned a lot and it was a great first job.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Fun and busy workplace.
Macy's Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Santa Rosa, CA2017, november 28.
A typical day at work is very busy helping the customers first. If you don't have a customer, you clean, straighten and restock your area. Macy's has a diverse cultural staff. Management is very helpful and understanding. The hardest par of the job is being on your feet for many hours. I really enjoy the people I work with and the customers I assist.
Pro érvek
It's rewarding helping people with unique needs.
The pay isn't the best.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Macy's
Claims Analyst II (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cincinnati, OH2017, november 28.
Macy's is a great company. Just found out they are outsourcing my department.

Overall, I would recommend Macy's for other corporate positions. They offer flexible schedules, which allows you more time with your family.
Munkahelyi kultúra
its productive nice environment to work on
Sales Associate (Part-time) (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2017, november 28.
you meet people from all over the world fun events on most of the weekends where kids can go and have fun with their parents..They have a flower event every year which is pretty awesome you get to see all these creative plants.
discounts
short breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Retail is always a tough environment
Bridal Consultant/Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ2017, november 28.
Due to company wide downsizing over the past several years, everyone was worried about their jobs. Managers were not forthcoming enough about the changes taking place and when asked who specifically was the manager of the department I worked in, I got no definitive answer from ANYONE
Discount
Very poor management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management does not care about employees
Dock Lead (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bel Air, MD2017, november 28.
Macy's at Harford Mall in Bel Air Maryland is a terrible place to work. If you lack common sense then you would be a good fit for their management team. Managers are unqualified but they are willing to work for the low pay that Macy's now offers. You spend part of each day undoing something from the day before that a Manager had told you to do. I would not recommend anyone to work at Macy's in Bel Air.
was close to my home
Kontra érvek
Poor management on all levels
Munkahelyi kultúra
Demanding work environment with lots of travel
Point of Sale Computer Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orange County, CA2017, november 27.
I like working for the management at Macys. The work q's are always full, but the workload is for the most part self directed between mall stores. No time to waste, always have to keep hopping between work locations. The people are good to work with. Macys like other dept stores are going thru a downturn nationwide, so job security is always in question.
mall work environment
spread too thin
No work life balance
Merchandise Team Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Newark, CA2017, november 27.
You are salaried and usually have to work more than 10 hours a day. For fourth quarter you are required to work 6 day works weeks for a total of five weeks. There is no work life balance. It is a fun environment to work in and you learn a lot. If you like working a lot and don't have much of a personal life, this would work for some people.
Pro érvek
Learn a lot, very busy, great environment.
Kontra érvek
Usually work 10 plus hours a day and no work life balance.
Fun and Productive
3-year Seasonal Employee (Volt alkalmazott) –  Peoria, IL2017, november 27.
Great place to work... Macy's is a family with wonderful leadership. They train well and help each other out. Shifts be fast, because there is all ways work to be done.
Employee Discount
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
not a good place to work.
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Plano, TX2017, november 27.
low morale, inefficient management, extremely low pay.they don't value honest hard working employees. pay increase is 10 to 25 cents after 3 months of service and even then you may not get anything. one employee got a 5 cent raise after a year of service
flexible hours
Kontra érvek
terrible management, they don't stand behind their employees

Átfogó minősítés