Macy's Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 21 571 értékelés megmutatása
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun place to work at
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY2018, február 9.
I love working at Macy’s and wouldn’t mind working there again. It was a great experience and I enjoyed every moment of it. Love meeting new people and working in teams. Love helping the customers. Macy’s made me want to continue to work in retail
Good job for part time
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pennsylvania2018, február 9.
Fairly easy to get into. The pay is decent and you learn what to do and what's expected of you quickly.It can be slow sometimes. I would say it's a typical retail job,but I enjoyed it more than other retail jobs I worked.
Great job
Merchandiser/Mens furm relocation to Fl (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cheektowaga, NY2018, február 9.
The field holds no surprises. Retail is hard and task could chang daily. But that's what's I love. It's the Sterling stone to open more doors. The managers rock and are will to flex schedules when needed. heavy lifting at times. But hey i live talking and being a part of a team.
flexible hours
better pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoy working at macys
Customer Service Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Queens, NY2018, február 9.
The best place to work. Manager was very helpful and nice. I was just a Seasonal worker holidays you get allot of hours. But the way they laid off pple after the holidays was not Professional at all. But I am still going to reapply.
Overall Experience
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kelso, WA2018, február 8.
As long as you are willing to learn and do your job it's an easy job to do. Everyone is willing to help you when they can. I enjoyed getting to do the whole shopping and checking out experience with each customer that I could.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Macy's was a fun place to work and has good quality merchandise
Salesperson (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pasadena, TX2018, február 8.
A typical day consisted of changing out sales signs, stocking inventory, keeping the dressing room clean, moving inventory when needed and helping customers. I learned how to price items and to restock merchandise when needed. Management was helpful and friendly. The workplace culture was fun and friendly. The hardest part was moving around and being on my feet for several hours. The most enjoyable part was getting an employee discount.
Employee discount
Fast paced and busy
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and busy place to work
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Albuquerque, NM2018, február 8.
Great floor managers,and a great store manager. It is easy to learn your job and know what is expected of you. .there are alot of different areas to work.
Pro érvek
Great sales and great associate benefits
Not enough hrs
Typical retail
Full Time Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Concord, CA2018, február 8.
Macy's is a typical retail environment. The management are obviously stressed out and just trying to make it through the day. The employees work very hard for very little.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Hired outside of the company for management rolls
Assistant Visual Merchandising Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Francisco, CA2018, február 8.
There were many capable and willing candidates for management positions that were looked over. The final decision was to hire someone who had no previous experience in the company. This left a lot of people unhappy and over it.
creative job
Kontra érvek
bad pay, no room for growth, managment didn't develop their team.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a job where you had to always be prepared adn helpfull
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Florida2018, február 8.
Working at Macy's was high end, it was always busy and you had to always be on point. Always making the customers happy was the key to having a great day. Something it can be changeling if it become over whelming crowded and everyone needs help and some staff have called out. At the end of the day the work still has to be done and the customers still need to be helped and happy as key.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place great workers and managers where easy to talk too
Sales Associate/Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Durham, NC2018, február 8.
I had a great experience working at Macys, it was my first retail job and i enjoyed it, managers where easy going and understandable and also my coworkers where great people.
working at macy's
Cashier/Retail Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Culver City, CA2018, február 8.
management work around your school schedule and very easy to talk to, co-workers was very friendly, it a great way to gain more patience and more knowledge on the customer service world.
Pro érvek
great hours, have options to pick up more hours, friendly place
n/a
Decent Environment
Shoe expeditor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cherry Hill, NJ2018, február 8.
Poor team-building. Certain team member help other out and some don't. However good with working productively with in the shifts. Also not a lot of hours and the management is bad.
Nice discounts and benefits
Bad Management
Poor work place
Seasonal sales associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, február 8.
Macy’s in Hernald square was horrible the guards would let anyone with a badge in and they didn’t know each employee by name you had to pick up shifts because it was seasonal
Temporary Employment
Shoe Expeditor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Aventura, FL2018, február 8.
Its a nice temporary job. Do not plan to stay at this job longer than a year. Terrible management and no room for growth. But there are good benefits such as paid time off and holiday pay
Paid Time Off & Flexible schedule
Terrible Management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Need to care more for the employees who really want to be thwre.
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2018, február 8.
Started out very good. Went from 10 employees to 3 employees. Wanting the same amount of work done!! Understand that Macys is trying to cut costs, but they are doing it the wrong way.
Hours
Kontra érvek
No help, share the wealth
Good entry level job
Seasonal Sales Associate/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kingston, MA2018, február 8.
Sales associates do simple tasks to keep their departments clean and organized, management works well and keeps in constant communication with all employees, and it's enjoyable to be able to help someone find what they might be looking for.
Collaborative and Fun
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wayne, NJ2018, február 8.
Employees I met were very nice, very personal, as well as helpful. I learned quickly because of the guidance and learned a lot about customer service.
Pro érvek
Discounts, meeting new people, friendly employees
Kontra érvek
constantly standing/walking around, pay rate for a returning employee
Horrible, disrespectful, ignorant
Macy's Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cherry Hill, NJ2018, február 8.
The managers only are about themselves. If you don't kiss their butts they will do everything they can to make you leave or fire you. Very close hates outsiders.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working in fulfillment
Inventory Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Livingston, NJ2018, február 8.
I had a great experience working for Macys. I learned some new experiences. Looking forward to maybe working for them in the near future. Met a lot of great people.
hours
Kontra érvek
breaks not long enough, especisally in the 34th st. Herald Square store.

Átfogó minősítés