Macy's Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 24 916 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
Easy work experience with flexible hours
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Burlington, VT2018, május 14.
As a flex associate I was allowed to schedule my own hours, which became very useful as my college semester began. Not a difficult job or workplace, but workers have to be ready to stand for long periods of time.
Fun place to work
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Las Vegas, NV2018, május 14.
I worked for Macy’s when I turned 18 and it was so much. They used to host events and fashions shows. I learned so much about the different brands. I loved it so much I ended up going to school for retail management and merchandising.
Pro érvek
Fun place long brakes great pay
Kontra érvek
Not enough work hours, discount was hard to use
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a very bad experience.
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dallas, TX2018, május 14.
Honestly one of the most stressful work experiences I've ever had. The management was horrible, a lot of going behind peoples backs and making false statements about them.
An ok experience
North Star Mall Seasonal Employee (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2018, május 13.
It was my first retail job ever, started as a support associate for the holiday season, I worked in the dock and its really mainly males working that area i only had 2 other girl working there too but the guys were extremley disrespectful to the girls to the point i had to get out and change a different position. The dock manager was the worst never really acted professional, talked badly about other managers, mtms and store managers. I ended up working in Estee Lauder for my remaining time as a seasonal employee and I absolutely loved it, It was fun, energetic, always something new and I loved selling and helping costumers, I learned so much working as a seasonal employee. I decided to leave in the end because management in cosmetics was not great, they hardly ever scheduled me, the communication was bad and employees and management would talk about peoples back and i thought it was unprofessional.
fun, flexible, employee discounts
little hours, poor communication
Productive and fun workplace
Warehouse Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, május 13.
It’s a great work place / environment that you would love to work in. It’s also a job that you would be looking forward to go and work at 5 days out of your 7 day week
n/a
Macy's (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cheshire, CT2018, május 13.
the hardest part about this job at macys is the fact that they are not reliable . I would get called in for a week doing 12 hr shifts and the next week they wouold have me out for about 2 until the need me again .I'm in need of something permanent .
very nice work enviorment
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Nashua, NH2018, május 13.
The manager's at my location cared about you as a person. The work environment was at times stressful, though it was manageable. The co-workers all treated each other as a family and were consistently nice/welcoming to new employe's.
It was OK.
Sales Associate/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Albuquerque, NM2018, május 13.
Worked with great people, customers were nice. Store shut down, maybe get better management? Nothing much else to say, great job for young people, especially while going to school.
fun
Food Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2018, május 12.
relaxed work environment, meet interesting people, free food.nice managers and supervisors.Coworkers were also very nice. good food, just a wonderful place to work
Great Place to Work
Sales Associate - (On-Call) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Modesto, CA2018, május 12.
Macy's is a great retail experience for individuals who enjoy the retail industry. Macy's in California are always very large and multi-level stores, the staff and management team keep things fun and fast paced by encouraging friendly and professional work environments.
Management sad
Receiving Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Visalia, CA2018, május 12.
Once management changed certain managers were given their position just to give it to them and they let it get to their head and treated their team horribly
Munkahelyi kultúra
a lot of room for advamcement
MyShop Captain (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Manhattan Beach, CA2018, május 12.
I was taught immensely about customer service and I learned so much. There were always opportunities for advancement coming up. I really love all the people I work with as well.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great work place but unorganized
Full Time Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  St. Louis, MO2018, május 12.
Working for Macy’s wasn’t terrible but it wasn’t excellent. I would work so many days and be swamp with so many customers. I basically worked manager hours. Scheduling the right number of associate needed was always a problem that it became a problem for breaks.
Pro érvek
It was in the mall, and nice coworkers
Unorganized
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work and good discount.
Merchandise coordinator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hanover, MA2018, május 12.
Macys is a great place to work. Good people, great managers and plenty of work to do. I was nominated for a bonus a couple of times for being a good worker.
Relaxed and Fun work enviorment
Seasonal Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  State College, PA2018, május 12.
Had cashier and restocking duties. Not stressful whatsoever. Very friendly coworkers who have been there for a long time. Fantastic boss who listens to his employees.
Munkahelyi kultúra
amazing to work at macys
Sales associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fairfax, VA2018, május 12.
the obstacles during work hours are the character missing skills.. perfection is a way of life...diversity is crucial personal performance language vocabulary style must be active to Carrie the Macys principals and values ..th
Pro érvek
trust apperiance is my card.
Kontra érvek
trust is key to perform.
Awful place to work
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  North Attleboro, MA2018, május 12.
You will be treated as a lesser person and worked lime a dog. They've had associates urinate in the shoe dept and let them continue working there. They don't care about their employees at all.
Overall work experience
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Carlsbad, CA2018, május 11.
It had a great work environment but overall the work experience was kinda unpleasant. We did to much work with very little recognition. Management was understaffed and when needed to communicate with management they were no where to be found or to busy. Security was also very hard to contact which made it easy for shoplifters to steal.
working at macys
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Aventura, FL2018, május 11.
really great place to work i loved it there the people where great and job was fast paced meet a lot of people talked to people it was a great job i love clothes and shopping at the mall so it was great to work there
working with people
there where non
no life
EXECUTIVE SALES MANAGER (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Queens, NY2018, május 11.
absolutely no work life balance. they expect you to answer emails, even on days off. text messages, pictures, files, are constantly being sent through use of our personal phones with no consideration for vacations or off days
sales
hours
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Macy's? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van