Macy's Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 25 590 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Fun place to work
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tracy, CA2018, július 4.
This was a part time position that was quite enjoyable. In fact I looked forward to working on my scheduled days. I had a strong following of personal customers who looked to me for assistance and advice. With my previous work experiences, there was nothing hard about the job.
productive work place
Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Paramus, NJ2018, július 4.
assist customers with their shopping and obtain great service through having a positive attitude and dedicated through working. I was able to help others on the job
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and great place to develop your working criteria
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Miami, FL2018, július 4.
A typical day at work is about engaging with customers, communication is a must on a daily basis. Helping customers as much as you can, because nevertheless your commission depends on the amount of products sold as well. I learned leadership skills, organization, time management, social skills, helped with my anxiety and you learn from people. The management is very understanding as it gives you a flexible schedule, although it may be difficult to contact them sometimes as they are all over the place, so you have to manage yourself. The workplace culture is cool as a lot of customers are the drive of the place, you get to have contact with a coworkers and is a nice adventure. The hardest part of the job could be to get out of your shell at first at engaging with customers but that is overcomed with time. The most enjoyable part of the job is taming the satisfaction of a sell and being able to sign a client up in your list of accountability. Also payday!!
Pro érvek
Commission, flexible schedule, good coworkers, social skills boost.
Kontra érvek
bad customers from time to time, low tolerance, though work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
fun place to work as part time employee
Beauty Advisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  puente hills, ca2018, július 4.
flexible work schedules; average benefits; many perks working in Cosmetic department; you can always sample new products; cosmetic training provided by each line is fun to attend.
employee discounts
Kontra érvek
employee turn over too frequent
Part-time employment
Loss Prevention Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Richmond, VA2018, július 4.
The overall experience was good. Good part-time compensation and weekly pay. This job was physically demanding, as you would have to physically apprehend shoplifters.
casual dress code
Kontra érvek
physical aspect of the job
Munkahelyi kultúra
Sales Floor Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2018, július 4.
Good Place to work but there is room for improvement. I do customer Service and display and arrangement of department.

The most enjoyable part of the job is helping others and see others become satisfied with your customer service.

Sometimes we are short staffed and customers get upset with us.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Too much work, too few workers
Support Signing Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Hurst, TX2018, július 3.
Corporate continues to cut staffing without adjusting expectations, requiring more and more from the associates, outside of job description and without compensation
Munkahelyi kultúra
There is great opportunity for advancement!
ASSET PROTECTION MANAGER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Walla Walla, WA2018, július 3.
At Macy's, there are countless success stories of people hired at entry level positions and advanced quickly up the chain to top levels of management.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
wonderfull experiences
Personal Stylist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, július 3.
Every work place is a wonderful experience and it's also educational.

To me they make you stronger and you learn from the company.

Every experience count
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
sometimes really slow, other times really fast paced.
Packing & Shipping Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Goodyear, AZ2018, július 3.
A pretty simple job, pay was decent and when peak time hits you have pretty much all of the hours you want. my only issue is that some shifts there will be basically no work and they start sending people home, other times there will be way too much work to get done in one shift, but thats just the nature of the business.
decent pay
inconsistant work load
Fun place to work
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Guam2018, július 3.
Assist with customers questions and purchases/returns, very productive, fun place to work, great staff, must have great sales to get awards, flexible hours
fast pace adapptive environment
Recovery Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, július 3.
It was always busy plus being a loud environment to get use too. I Learned how to interact with people from different countries, even when hard to understand. I believe that part was mainly the toughest thing about Macy's.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced, good team work
Holiday Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Monterey, CA2018, július 3.
Working at Macy's was very fast paced. We had good team work and organization, hard physical work, busy schedule. Many varied organizational skills were at work each day.
Macys Tulsa
Forklift MHE Operator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tulsa, OK2018, július 3.
I was hired as a seasonal employee and made the cut to come on permanently. It's Been 7 months since the season ended in December. Overtime has opened one time this year. I've learned that this is a cheap company, with an Extremely high turn over rate. It almost seems like it's a company policy to push the employees to their limits so they can hire new people and pay them less. Macys offers discounts and plenty of benefits however actually receiving them is the problem. The rest goes on depending of the managers. In this warehouse advancement goes off who you know versus what you can actually accomplish as an employee. Every once in a while Macys will pay for our lunches, and hold events which are great. Macys shifts are great day shift (7am - 5:30 PM M-Th) weekend (6am - 6pm F-Sun) and nights (7pm -5:30 am Sun-Thu) Most employees have 2 jobs. Macys is a great company during the season but coming on permanently you learn a little more about this place. I recommend to come into this company and learn EVERYTHING you can to take with you to a better job.
Great shift times, discounts
Kontra érvek
No overtime, high turn overs, no advancement
Macys review
Office Administrator (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, július 3.
I liked working here had it not closed I would still be here in the Rotterdam store. But all good things come to an end. My retail life is done. Im looking forward to an office position close to my home.
Working
Store closed
Simple Job
Recovery Coordinator/Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Aurora, IL2018, július 3.
Great for College students
You pick your own schedule
Very flexible work schedule
Dress code is lax
Management is friendly
Simply work tasks
Sometimes not many hours
Breaks
Low pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Only if you are desperate
Beauty Advisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Middletown, NY2018, július 3.
Long hours, slave labor. The pay is minimum and the work you will do is more than the job description. The only good side to this job were my coworkers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun work place
Assistant Display Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Paramus, NJ2018, július 3.
Merchandisers spend the day ensuring merchandising standards are 100 percent executed within all departments . In store level merchandising a variety of products available for sale and displays stimulate products interest and entices customers to make purchases. Merchandising is a rewarding job, Interacting with the sales team, daily interaction with department Managers and customers thrive to achieve the same goals for selling. As a merchandiser I have never felt there was a hardest part to my job.
Employee discounts
Health Benefits
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Although the company had its flaws Macys constantly strived to make the work environment better
Online Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tempe, AZ2018, július 3.
In my opinion it was a very nice place with a lot of team spirit considering it is a call center. My only complaint was that I had been there for 6 years and had worked up from $12 to $16+ an hr only to have new employees hired at a hire pay than me. I felt under appreciated so I left to pursue my degree full time.
Pro érvek
Flexible hours, team building, nice enviroment
Kontra érvek
Difficult to get promoted, unrealistic quotas at times
Good Experience
Stocking (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mays Landing, NJ2018, július 3.
Granted it's been awhile since I have worked here but from the experience I had it was honestly probably my favorite. I wish I could return but times have changed and they don't seem to be doing as well as they once we're.
Slow pace
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Macy's? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van