Macy's Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 26 736 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Average workplace
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Portland, OR2018, október 4.
A typical day at work was steady.
Learned how to appeal to retail customers as opposed to food service. Management was not the greatest but the friendly coworkers made up for it. The hardest part of the job would have to be that there is no strong leadership figures.Getting trained in first retail job was slightly difficult without management help. The most enjoyable part of the job would have to be the teamwork that happens with coworkers. It really showed that sense of having a second family.
Coworkers were lovely.
Kontra érvek
Lunches and breaks were not set.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Not employee focused
Customer Servicare+e/ Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gilbert, AZ2018, október 4.
I was with the company for 6 years. During that time I did not receive the opportunity for advancement. I was recognized for being a top performer several times. The store manager catered to a specific few and their needs were met and they also advanced.
Pro érvek
Weekly pay, swap of shift option
Kontra érvek
Being vocal about lack of teamwork retribution
decent
Visual Merchandiser Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Baltimore, MD2018, október 4.
Over all experience busy place to work.Had an area I was in charge of. Had to keep checking with area sales manager about changes in the floor. Working with management was trying at times.
the people
keeping up with management
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a fast learning place to work at
Sales Associate/Merchandiser (Volt alkalmazott) –  Los Angeles, CA2018, október 4.
I liked this place because i will get more experience in the selling position an like that it helps me in eting more experience in that position i lovd this place to work
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
It's Retail, People
Resident Artist/Assistant Counter Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Costa Mesa, CA2018, október 4.
Overall it was a decent experience. Work life balance is a struggle because, let's face it, it's retail. But the people are generally friendly (because it's their job to be).

Remember that you are in a sales environment and you are there to make your goals and be good to the customers. And you will be fine!
Trabajo en equipo
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Juan, PR2018, október 4.
Me encantaba la empresa ya q los gerenciales eran muy atentos y dispuestos
Munkahelyi kultúra
good company to work in if you like people
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Manhasset, NY2018, október 4.
My job was sales associate. I maintained the department, which included, cleaning, picking up and organizing, helped customers with the choices, or checked stock or computer, opened accounts, cashier.
customer service
Assitant Manager Jewelry Consultant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dickson City, PA2018, október 4.
I was able to meet and build close relationships with my co workers and customers. I like that I could style the store with my own personal style and dress professionally on the job
long breaks
small merchandise;
Great workplace.
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Troy, MI2018, október 4.
I like working at Macy you get a discount paid weekly flexible hours. Only thing pay not good at all if you are new employer if you only work 20 hours that will not be enough to pay your bills and if you have a child.Its like working for pennies.
Working at Macy;s
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Birmingham, AL2018, október 4.
Macy was a good working experience for me. I was allowed to make schedule adjustments while attending classes with the participation of my teammates. Overtime was as I desired because I could pick up extra shifts of work.

All sales positions began with training sessions before the new hire was allowed to operate on the floor.

Flexible schedules were a privilege, along with the shopping benefits/discounts. My work experience at Macy's sharpened my skills for being a saleswoman.
Pro érvek
Macy's money and discounts to shop with.
Salaries aren't good.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Departments are severely understaffed.
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Orland Park, IL2018, október 4.
Most of the time there is only one sales associate in a department. That one lone associate has to assist customers, manage cash wrap, clean fitting rooms, return merchandise to the selling floor, ensure selling floor is neat, fill online orders and in store pick up orders.

Management does not check on staff to ensure they have coverage for their breaks or lunch.
Employee discount
Great Experience
Recovery lead/ Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ2018, október 4.
Macy's is a great place to work. There are days that are going to be slow pace, but during the holiday season is the most rewarding time if you are looking for extra income and also an extra discount on great gifts.
very flexible, holiday job
Kontra érvek
overnight shift during the holidays
Is aight
Stock associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, október 3.
Overall it’s an okay workplace, the manager that I ended up with was one of the best perks of working there, very friendly and understanding with any of my situations.
Not applicable
Sales clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Honolulu, HI2018, október 3.
Learn a lot
Working as a team
Not working here a nymore almost 2years not working here
Beaing hones and loyal
Hardworking
I cannot go home until i dont finish my work
excellent
Sales and Recovery (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Scottsdale, AZ2018, október 3.
I love everyone at Macy's department store. We have become a family and all get along. We have a lot of sales that we really like. We always try to please the customers
Great company
Sales Lead (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ann Arbor, MI2018, október 3.
Working for Macy’s can be a great opportunity. You can advance quickly if you have the right skill set. You will also enjoy the generous discounts. My only complaint is the medical insurance. It’s expensive and doesn’t cover nearly enough. I recommend getting your insurance privately.
Discount, room for advancement
Kontra érvek
Expensive insurance that covers little
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Made lots of friends
Janitor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Minneapolis, MN2018, október 3.
A typical day for me was completing my tasks while engaging with customers and coworkers. I love to help people and hold doors open. Even though I have a disability, my coworkers didn't treat me any different and even if they did, I knew to go straight to a manager. The best part of my job at Macy's was being able to talk with new people and make friends.
Munkahelyi kultúra
fast paced environment, lots of opportunity to learn about new products
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Jose, CA2018, október 3.
A diverse environment where you get to work with many different people.
Flexible work schedule.
Never enough staff on hand which can make even slow days stressful.
Disconnect between management and piers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Beauty Advisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Braintree, MA2018, október 3.
Management was not good at all. I was a beauty consultant with no training what so ever. I was given a hand book after a few weeks. However, part of the problem was that the manager was leaving the job as I was starting the job. Not good training what so ever.
discounts
horrible training
stressful
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Northridge, CA2018, október 3.
I didn't like the hours they offered or the training they provided, not a positive uplifting environment to work in, but I got to work on a different register which taught me a lot
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Macy's? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van