Macy's Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 25 973 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Great job
Vendor Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lexington, KY2018, augusztus 9.
Loved working at Macys. A great place with a great mission for both customers and staff. Very giving company and very willing to help stff succeed. A great place.
Na
Sales Associate/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Arlington, VA2018, augusztus 9.
Performed tasks in departments with applications of knowledge of how each correlate and operate.
Performed facility inspections with supervision of quality control
n/a
Merchandiser (Volt alkalmazott) –  Durham, NC2018, augusztus 9.
It was a fun place to work; loved the supervisors and management very helpful in helping you learn your job. I enjoyed working with the people in my group
refunds
low pay
Friendly working environment
SEASONAL EMPLOYMENT (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pittsburgh, PA 152052018, augusztus 9.
My work experience at Macy's has been very enjoyable. I am of the belief there is always something new to learn. At Macy's I got to see
some of the background work ( receiving, signing, pricing) as well as what is required of those who deal directly with our customers.

My last position at Macy's was mostly in recovery. The most enjoyable part of the job was also the hardest part. I really liked seeing all the latest fashion and styles whether it be textiles, clothing,
or handbags. The hardest part of the job was remembering where
all these things are located in the store!

All the associates I met were both friendly and helpful. I also felt the management team did an outstanding job.
Pro érvek
Discounts, meeting new people, learning new things.
Working Thanksgiving day.
ok place to work
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Waterbury, CT2018, augusztus 9.
At times it was very slow with lack of customers making the time go by slowly. But other than that it was an ok place to work. if you want extra money in your pocket you can work there.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Managing the sales floor was easy
Cashier/Retail/Sales Associate/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Arcadia, CA2018, augusztus 8.
It's very chill and relaxing when you know what your doing and if you don't know something just feel free to ask the managers are real nice real helpful. Hardest part of the job would probably be just looking for certain clothes that are really hard to find but you shouldn't sweat it a lot of times another customer just has it, also you have to be on your feet for a good amount of time. Most enjoyable part of the job would be when there is hardly any customers and your just in your zone on the job finding clothes and cleaning the dressing rooms and re-racking the sales floor with no disturbances, its very peaceful.
Discounts on clothes
Kontra érvek
A lot of standing, some upset customers at time
Very productive
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Palo Alto, CA2018, augusztus 8.
Overall it was a fun experience I learned good customer service and it was a good environment. Very easy to adjust and feel in a safe working environment
1 hour lunch
Understaffed
great environemt
Packer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Baltimore, MD2018, augusztus 8.
i had a great time working there. The employees were friendly and my manager was supportive and encouraging and understanding the hours were flexible
Nice Benefits
Online Technical Support (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cincinnati, OH2018, augusztus 8.
The benefits provided were very useful to everyone who worked there but as far as promotional opportunities within the company it was nearly impossible and job security is something that the company needs to work on.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
a typical day at work
prep Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Portland, TN2018, augusztus 8.
I go to work and people are cranky from getting to work so early. There is barely any one that speaks English at the plant, so it is hard to communicate with people. I found some friends that speak English and are friendly, so it makes the 12 hour shift go by quickly. It is not an enjoyable place to work.
Kontra érvek
short breaks managers watching you like hawks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Enjoyable place to work
Signer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fresno, CA2018, augusztus 8.
Management was good and my boss was great. Weekly meetings about upcoming events was great. Typical day at work was changing sales signs, merchandising and straightening up clothing items.
Pleasant atmosphere
Not enough hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Somewhat...decent...place to work during college
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  California2018, augusztus 8.
Couldn't stay here, I felt like my brain was melting and my soul was wasting away. Felt like there was very little potential for advancement, especially considering the fact that they don't train seasonal employees whatsoever. Coworkers seemed miserable, but I don't blame them
macys
cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Arcadia, CA2018, augusztus 8.
macys was was okay job but it made me want to go back to school and become something more with my life. so i went to school to become a phlebotomist thankyou Macys for the oppurtunity and experience
Fun
Fine Jewelry Clerical (Volt alkalmazott) –  New Hartford, NY2018, augusztus 8.
It was always something different everyday and the harder you worked the more you got recognized, which was always a great way to show your employees that you appreciate them.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Amazing company to work for and to gain great experience
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY2018, augusztus 8.
Working at Macy's is great. There are three employment options full time, part-time, and flex. Flex schedule allows you to pick up shifts on your time. I Worked around school and work schedule . There are Company discount Exciting customers ,Team oriented coworkers ,Pleasant orientation and training and Helpful staff and HR.
They have flexible hours
there are no cons
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very fast paced, competitive, busy, multi cultrural
Customer Service Representative (seasonal) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Burlington, VT2018, augusztus 8.
I was only hired for seasonal. Hours where not very accommodating for a single mom with young children; yet job was very needed for myself to get through the holidays. All coworkers in different departments where friendly and helpful
Munkahelyi kultúra
fun when the associates worked together
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Buckhead, GA2018, augusztus 8.
I enjoyed working for macys.When the team managers and associates worked together the atmosphere was amazing and fun. I was a mens shoe sales associate. The job was easy at times ad hard at other times but overall id work there again if my schedule allowed it.
insentives gifts and bonuses
Kontra érvek
management wasnt the best and sometimes unprofessional
productively
Support Staff (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, augusztus 7.
The things that I enjoy is the people they are supper nice and helpful. The managers will help so much they work with you, if you need something they will be there to guide you.
friendly place amd people
Kontra érvek
not enough pay for the work that are doing
Jewelry Dept - Fun place to work
Salesperson - Part Time (Volt alkalmazott) –  Freehold, NJ2018, augusztus 7.
Seasonal work. High energy environment. Enjoy working with the customers. Personal satisfaction on a job well doneCo workers are mostly pleasant and helpful.
Nice workplace
A few nasty customers
Productive and fun . Easygoing
Merchandising (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Lauderdale, FL2018, augusztus 7.
A typical day at Macy's galleria would be working at a steady pace getting the customers what they need and making sure that they would want to return. give them great feedback on whatever they ask and make sure that they like their experience there.
No free lunching
Short breaks
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Macy's? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van