Macy's Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 21 580 értékelés megmutatása
Fun and engaging staff
Retail Sales Manager/ Department Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  The Woodlands, TX2018, február 11.
I love Macys and the career development opportunities that they provide. I started as a sales associate and in less than a year I promoted to department manager.
very low pay
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dublin, OH2018, február 11.
The pay was very low, expected to do a lot of physical work to clean, stock etc. for next to nothing pay. You have to basically beg customers to open a credit card with Macy's.
Fun work place
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Aurora, CO 800122018, február 11.
During the holiday seasons it was very busy, but after the holiday season was over the store was not as busy. I learned a lot of things such as opening and closing a register, helping customers with what they were looking for, fulfillment, finding clothing around the store. All of the managers were really friendly and were always there when you needed help. There was not really anything hard about the job just dealing with rude customers. The most enjoyable part about the job was the people that I got to work with and the friendships that I made while I worked there.
Wonderful coworkers
Macy's Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Manhattan Beach, CA2018, február 11.
Some days working at Macy's were very challenging. I learned to keep up with the fast pace especially on busy days. Overall i met great people and had a great work experience there.
Discounts and lunch breaks
moody customers
Not What It Used To Be
Counter Manager/Makeup Artist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Troy, MI2018, február 10.
The job itself is not particularly taxing by any means. Unfortunately, with retail trending to online sales, a job at Macy's right now is not reliable.
Pro érvek
My Coworkers were some of the most fabulous people I've ever met.
Kontra érvek
After many years of service, many loyal employees are being eliminated.
Sales Person
Sales, Cashier, and Customer service specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Walnut Creek, CA2018, február 10.
The most fun part I had to deal with so many customer and make them happy, I learned how to make customers happy and find out what they need. Thay managers made the good relation with their employee.
Loved working at macys
Sales Commission Rep (Volt alkalmazott) –  Green Acres, NY2018, február 10.
This was by far one of my favorite jobs. Got offered a supervisor position had to turn it down due to relocation due to the fact that I was in school loved every minute of it I loved engaging with the guest I loved upselling and providing great customer service applying resolutions to customers and their needs answering phones and placing online orders it was great !!
Munkahelyi kultúra
it is not fun place to work
Home Prep (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Goodyear, AZ2018, február 10.
long hours, low paid, low opportunities to grow, hard to get benefits, you pay 100% of the health insurance, no incentives, nor rewards for nothing, hostile enviroment, bad management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Fast Paced Environment
Former Employee (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tucson, AZ2018, február 10.
Macy's is a very fast paced environment. There is not enough staff and it gets frustrating for both the employees and the customers. The company has taken more management reductions and put more on the sales managers plates.
I worked for Macy's for a long time and have fond memories of "the way it used to be."
I would recommend Macy's only if it's going to be a temporary job. I would not recommend Macy's if you're looking for a career.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is somewhat good but mostly alright
Cleaning associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, február 10.
It's an okay job.paid Not really much to support your family. Not much staff and it's basic. I mean there is no job on this planet that would pay to fulfill a family, unless you're rich I guess
asda
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Freehold, NJ2018, február 10.
"Common high growth company growing pains - often short staffed, requiring constant prioritization (often times, valuable things lose out)" (in 32 reviews)
"Let's be honest, at most Saas companies in the bay area 30-40% of the sales org hits their quota
Not the best work place
Seasonal Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oak Brook, IL2018, február 10.
You receive non relevant training. They throw you on the floor and expect you to learn for yourself. Other employees were unreliable. They would constantly miss their shifts and I would have to makeup for it.
Breaks and decent pay
Kontra érvek
new employees receive little useful training
Relaxed workplace
Fraud Prevention Analyst (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mason, OH2018, február 10.
The Macy's Credit and Customer Service Center in Mason, Ohio is a very relaxed, "work at your own pace" type of workplace, with multiple workday programs to improve the average day of their workforce. From multiple break areas to a fully-equipped cafeteria, it's plain to see that Macy's values their support staff.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Capitola, CA2018, február 10.
Macy's is a good place to work. i was hired as a seasonal and offered the full time position after just working for two weeks. its a very fast paced place and very good if you like staying busy to make time go fast. The only problem i had there was the pay rate.
benefits and 401k
low pay rate
Fun
Merchandising, Lead Merchandiser (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Diego, CA2018, február 10.
I love working here it pained me to leave but i needed to go back to school and be with my family at the time. But my time there was amazing they make all department feel united and as if everyone is important.
Receiving associate
Receiving Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Des Peres2018, február 10.
Low pay and very minimal raises and promotions. Every year only brings a 20 cent raise. Also, my supervisor at Macy's West County in Des Peres, MO always asks me personal questions. Very unprofessional at the management/lead role. The only reason I have stayed is to have a flexible schedule.
flexible schedule
Kontra érvek
lack of benefits, low pay, unprofessional managers
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced, fun and collaborative/team oriented environment.
Executive Admin. Assistant to VP (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mason, OH2018, február 10.
Fast paced, fun and collaborative/team oriented environment. Juggled multiple priorities with competing deadlines. Everyday was enjoyable as there were various responsibilities each day--never the same thing twice.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I really enjoyed working at Macys. Some days it was nonstop work but i enjoy being around people and helping customers so it was ideal for me .
Customer Service Representative (Seasonal) (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, február 10.
Macys is a great place to work. The work can be stressful and super busy at times but the managers co workers and retail support staff make even the most difficult days pleasant. They are accepting of all people regardless of disability, social status, race religion fender identification and LGBT affiliations.. i was honored to work there.
20% discount
Kontra érvek
Short breaks non paid lunch hours can be long
Okay
Merchant Office Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, február 10.
The typical day was always busily. You do have the opportunity to learn new systems. The management depended on who you work for. Some good. Some not so nice. Since they laid off so many it made it more work for the ones that are there.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun fast paced environment
Sales Consultant Men's Suits and Shoes (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2018, február 10.
Working for Macy's was great meeting and greeting all types of diverse people who visit San Antonio, chatting with repeat customers you are scheduled usually a 6hr shift management is great. .hardest part is when people call out theirs no coverage then making you assume that dept also...most enjoyable your coworkers are family..
Everyone is friendly
Kontra érvek
restaurants are across the mall

Átfogó minősítés