Macy's Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 24 904 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
fast-paced
Customer Service/Sales/Warehouse Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Bernardino, CA2018, május 16.
Macys is a fast-paced retail company. the coworkers are usually helpful and lively ,in which makes the workplace environment enjoyable. hardiest part of the day is the customer complaints and recovery of departments . management skills of simple 'good character' and business practices is scares within the company. there is little opportunity for advancement and rarely any pay raises.
employee discount
Kontra érvek
pay, advancement within company, department recovery
Productive yet boring.
FULFILLMENT ASSOCIATE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2018, május 16.
This is a job that if you’re looking to make quick money as a part time position it’s good. But if you are hired for full time and only getting 28-32 hours a week, it’s technically still part time. Their full time hours and part time hours are made for younger people with barely any bills to pay.
Discounts
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Terrible workplace
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lawrenceville, NJ2018, május 16.
I dedicated an enormous amount of energy and time while working at Macy’s for little pay. Management is terrible, they are constantly changing their minds about policies and procedures. The district team visits frequently, requiring associates to get the store in order creating a fake appearance of what the store really looks like. Managers are constantly asking you to work last minute due to excessive call outs. I have received multiple texts from different managers asking to work different shifts on the same day - get it together Macy’s! I would never recommend anyone work for this company.
slow workplace
ELCounter Manager/Sales Supervisor Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Kaneohe, HI2018, május 15.
As a Manager, I do not mind at all the hard work time when it comes to a good customer service and when it comes to empowered associates. I wish more.
Higher Healthcare and family coverage
Low salaries
Macy's
Cashier/Customer Service/Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Milwaukee, WI2018, május 15.
The job was a very god experience. I learned different ways to be a team. Picking up shifts when someone called in to work. I learned front of house and back of house skills. Macy's also had great ways to reward you as an employee and great deals inside the store.
50% off
n/a
fun workplace
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tempe, AZ2018, május 15.
I learned that its hard to get some customer to believe in you that they can be wrong too. hardest part was when customers yelled at you for something they did
discounts
run customers
Great working atmosphere
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bakersfield, CA2018, május 15.
Flexible scheduling! Good ambience. Steady work. I really enjoyed building up my schedule either adding hours or switching work shifts with colleagues.
Productive annd fun workplace
Ringer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Antioch, CA2018, május 15.
Working at macys is a great experience, the workers there are fun, caring, and to be honest its like working with family. Everyone takes care of each other, I would most likely go back myself to work there.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  College Station, TX2018, május 15.
This was a very productive place to work at, I stayed busy all the time never even really had time to check the clock, I enjoyed it because I like jobs that will have me busy.
stayed busy
the hours
Frequent Scheduling and Communication Errors
Shoe Expeditor - Women's Shoes (Volt alkalmazott) –  Friendswood, TX2018, május 15.
My days typically consisted of getting shoes from the stockroom and bringing them to the front for sales associates to bring to their customers. I was also responsible for bringing shoes back to their shelves in the back. This was done through scanning.

New hires rarely lasted long and many of those that stuck around were often frustrating to work with bc they didn't care to do their job correctly or effectively work with the rest of us and many of the managers we had hardly ever confronted these issues.

Many of the managers themselves were very bad at communicating with us and more often than not I relied on the more veteran members of the team and the 'sub-manager' of the stockroom. Scheduling was often an issue and over this last year Macy's hardly hired anyone, leading to huge scheduling conflicts and the team getting overloaded with work very consistently.
Pro érvek
Veteran coworkers very good to have around
Management, scheduling, communication
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a safe or organized company to work for
Logistics Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Martinsburg, WV2018, május 15.
Macy's is a very unorganized company to work for. If your willing to put in the hours then its really easy to earn good money. Management there never last longer than three months. They even took out their human resources department, so if you have an issue you have to call an 800 # in Ohio and be on forever hold to resolve an issue that you may have. There are lots of drugs in the building. If you walk into the main front office then you can smell the odor of marijuana very strongly. The bathrooms always smell like marijuana and security will tell you to ,"just leave the door open and air it out." If you want to make quick money and don't mind the environment then Macy's is the place for you. If you want to work in a safe, drug free, organized environment, stay far, far away from that building.
Good, quick money
Kontra érvek
unorganized, chaos, not drug-free working environment
Pretty good starter job
Cosmetic/junior sales associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Scottsdale, AZ2018, május 15.
I worked at Macy's for 2 years. The company is really easy to move up if your motivated and a hard worker, but it also depends on the manager too. I started off at Macy's as an oncall for clothing and ended my career full-time beauty associate. I quit because my manager was playing the favorite game. Over all if you have a good manager (which I had in different locations) the company is pretty good for a first time job. I had PTO and unavailable days as a part-time worker, I don't know if it's still the same since the company has changed some things.
Pro érvek
PTO, insurance, hour lunches if needed
Holidays, different managers
good customer support
Sales Associate / Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Valley Stream, NY2018, május 15.
A typical day at work would include cashing and greeting customers. The customer always comes first. if you enjoy shopping and recieving patience and respect while you do so then this is the place for you.
A Great Job
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Edina, MN2018, május 15.
It is fun to interact with peers and customers on a daily basis. Making friends and building relationships with customers were the most rewarding aspects of the job.
Fun and challenging work
Merchandiser (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Modesto, CA2018, május 15.
I loved working during Christmas because I had lots of hours.
I love marking down items in the store. I like my coworkers we are a great team. I like working on the Doc unloading, stocking and applying tags.
Coworkers are great
Not enough hours or pay
Great environment
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Saint Petersburg, FL2018, május 15.
I enjoyed working with the employees and the customers were great. The management was empathetic towards the the staff when ever things would come up.
Hours
No cons
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and friendly place to work
Fulfillment-Selling-Cashier-Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Northridge, CA2018, május 14.
A typical day at Macy's is fun and relaxing, we have the opportunity to rotate between different roles and develop many skills. We enjoy a multicultural relationship that enrich a friendly environment.
Store discount, flexible schedules
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Friendly Coworkers
CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSOCIATE (Volt alkalmazott) –  New Brunswick, NJ2018, május 14.
I didn't work there long but I did like that everyone was friends or friendly with each other. Had I been there longer, I know I would've developed good work relationships with the people around me while providing exceptional service to Macy's customers.
Good first job
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Prairie Village, KS 662082018, május 14.
Great place to work during high school or college. Flexible scheduling. Great employees. Management is always there to help in any way possible. Great benefits and paid time off is actually pretty good.
Pro érvek
PTO is good, Raises every year
Pay
Businesses closing
Beauty Consultant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Durham, NC2018, május 14.
competitive commission sales, no commission on sales for seasonal workers, poor management , never fully stocked with products, slow paced, you are not able to take advantage of your employee discount without using their credit card.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Macy's? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van