Macy's Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 20 253 értékelés megmutatása
management is poor
Sales Associate/ Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2017, november 30.
managers like jeremy hernandez from sale tech needs help. he is so self centered and only cares about himself and his progress he does not care who he puts down on the way. he works in herald square macys
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
had a great experience working hear
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Albany, NY2017, november 30.
a typical day at work was very busy
I learned that different people love our company from all over
management was good
work place culture was very diverse
the hardest part of the job was not enough hourthe most enjoyable part was customer experience
discounts
hour an hour lunch
Awesome
Clinique Subject Matter Expert (Volt alkalmazott) –  Norfolk, VA2017, november 30.
The management team was excellent!! They prepared me for my next position. They also created a career path based on my talents and strengths. This company caused me to seek a retail career path
call center
Customer Service Executive (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lorain, OH2017, november 30.
I enjoyed working with macy It was a call center taking in incoming and outgoing calls calling in orders checking on orders I took application fro amcy credit cards
Munkahelyi kultúra
interesting place to work at
SALES ASSOCIATE (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Temecula, CA2017, november 30.
There isn't much to say I worked for the company for 4 years as a specialist, I never got offered to move up. As soon as I dropped down from my position basically everything was taken from me. I felt i was more labeled as a newbie and again I have been with the company for 4 years. I have been trying to get removed from the benefits and due to my hours from last year the company still thought that i was eligible for benefits when i haven't worked in almost 2months and they haven't removed my benefits. when i work its not even to get a paycheck anymore its pay my medical, when i was in school for 6 months plus my externship that was 5 weeks with no pay. So when I wouldn't work I felt like i was just working in both places for free and treated unfairly.
great surrounding
lack of pay
Magic of Macy's
Collector (Volt alkalmazott) –  Clearwater, FL2017, november 30.
I worked in the collections department so my day consisted of collecting on overdue balance owed to the company of the customers active or non active card. Also included bonuses for meeting monthly pot quota for funds collected.
Munkahelyi kultúra
good place to work for those who had chosen their job over their life
CAD Designer (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2017, november 30.
no life whatsoever, staying very late, no possibility to make a doctor appointment in advance even late at night, because you never know how long you will have to stay in that particular day. No job security at all, could be fired easily after many years of work with great performance
good benefits and discount
Kontra érvek
no life, no job security
Munkahelyi kultúra
your are running in place
Human Resources/ Administrative Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Chicago, Il2017, november 30.
Not bad as a stepping stone to learn something and how corporate world view the workers and customers. However,low wages, low increases, top pay is a joke for sales or anything below management, supervision pay is low also. This is the real meaning of "it's a job". Answering phones, customer complaints, sales associates questions, sales associates looking for their manager, time card edits, run sales reports, onboarding, orientation,
Don't work here
Seasonal Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Kapolei, HI2017, november 30.
The people who work here only care about themselves and will throw you under the bus if they needed. Pay SUCKED. Only good thing I can say is the discount was nice.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Nice Place to Work
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2017, november 30.
Everyone, including the managers, were so nice and friendly. I loved working at Macy's. The only thing I had trouble with was getting customers to apply for a Macy's Card, but other than that, I loved it there!
Great job for students
Customer Service/Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tyler, TX2017, november 30.
Interacts with a company’s customers to provide them with information to address inquiries regarding products and services. In addition, deal with and help resolve any customer complaints. Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
work somewhere else
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bakersfield, CA2017, november 29.
the pay sucks and commission is really low. management isnt great. during holidays expect to work your butt off. discounts are good though especially during the holidays.
discounts, weekly pay
everything else
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very fun environment, I learn a lot!
Makeup Artist/Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Vancouver, WA2017, november 29.
It was fun and I had so much fun learning about makeup and all the fun of beauty supplies. It was very hard standing on my feet for so many hours but it was worth it and I would do it again if given the chance.
Friendly and Helpful
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lafayette, IN2017, november 29.
A typical day at work would be me working at a register in any department, it depends on the day. It is usually steady paced, I greet customers, assure they found what they are looking for and if they can't then I will order it for them. If I work over 7.25 hours I get an hour break, and if it is less then it's a 30 minute break.
discount
short break
Fun up beat work place
Recovery Coordinator (Volt alkalmazott) –  California2017, november 29.
The company is awesome to work for if you are into fast pace environment. You will be trained in several aspects if you become apart of there support team..
Macy's Credit Card
Kontra érvek
Conditions of some of the buildings
Munkahelyi kultúra
Slow paced environment with fun workers
Retail Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Kapolei, HI2017, november 29.
Workers are very friendly and kind in a professional matter. The work environment is slow, mostly putting away clothes and organizing. When ringing up customers you have to ask if they want to apply for credit or any organizations affiliated with macy's. Difficult at first but easy to learn.
Productive and fun
Sales Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Irvine, CA2017, november 29.
Amazing place to work, Great environment. Learned a lot through management. I would absolutely recommend to anyone looking to work in cosmetics. Coworkers are great!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Sales Associate and Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Redding, CA2017, november 29.
I loved working there. The people are amazing. The work environment is outstanding. I definitely would recommend them to everyone I know. The managers there help you achieve your goals
Fun
Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ2017, november 29.
Macy's was fun, lots of things to do.
The shift was fun but long. Macy's was fun place to work. The most enjoyable was selling and making money. Macy's was a really good company.
breaks
hours
horrible mangers
Store Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2017, november 29.
loved the macys in flushing. most coworkers were really friendly and helpful. mangers were HORRIBLE. all they did was complained when they actually went on the floor. I was getting paid to sit around talk to coworkers. since the mangers were horrible no one really cared to do anything unless we would hear that they were walking around.
discounts