Macy's Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 20 308 értékelés megmutatása
Very Demanding
Sales Manager - Furniture, Mattresses & Rugs (Volt alkalmazott) –  Schaumburg, IL2017, december 7.
Working at the flag ship store in downtown Chicago was very stressful. Demands on each and every new promotion (friends & family, pre sale, pink pony, Macys Credit Card, etc.) was never ending with no appreciation on achieving goals. Just punishment for not reaching goal.
Pro érvek
You got to meet some very amazing people
walking, dead legs
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is a good job, and is rewarding when you work.
Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Puyallup, WA2017, december 7.
I enjoy my time whenever I work there. Even I don't feel like waking up, when I interact with the customer, or see a friend, it makes it worthwhile. When I come to work, I clock in, and usually begin to check customers out. If there isn't a line, I will try to clean up around my area. Making sure clothes get out back in the proper place and speak to customer and make sure they're doing okay. The people I work with make the job even better and I've made friends quickly. I like that they don't seem like coworkers but more as friends who I can talk to. The hardest part of the job is that you're never really finished. There is always something to be done, clothes to put away, or a customer to help. The best part however, is knowing that I just made someone's day by helping them find what they need, or give them the information they needed. My managers, are very patient, and I personally have never had a problem with a manager. Overall, I like my job, know that I am very lucky to have it.
cu throat
Retail sales associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Williamsville, NY2017, december 6.
I suggest not working here. I was over worked and under paid i was threatened by one of my coworkers and they practice favoritism. No employee appreciation, i did have a good manager but its so little he can do when you have a crazy boss.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Typical Retail
Sales Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  NY2017, december 6.
This company will never do what it needs to provide the support for its staff which detracts from customer experiences. The store is consistently (and intentionally) understaffed to save money. This means more work for the skeleton crew manning the store and frequent customer complaints.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fue un placer trabajar para la empresa.
Linpiadora (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fuerteventura, Las Palmas2017, december 6.
Empresa seria, que cuida a sus empleados y con unas jornadas laborable comodas.
Fun and collaborative workplace
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Akron, OH2017, december 6.
Introductory sales experience. A typical day in the Women's Shoes Department includes serving a customer and providing them with correct shoe style and sizes. When they are ready for purchase, we check out the items at the cash register. The most enjoyable part of the job is the happy and smiling faces in the company's atmosphere.
Commission based
Mandatory lunch breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed most of the years I was employed up until the end. Management change and so did the moral of the store
Receiving Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Skokie, IL2017, december 6.
The company has great benefits. However the expectation of a exempt manager is not okay. Working on days off and putting in 12 hrs days is not okay especially when finishing your tasks and expected to do others.
Free makeup
Benefit beauty advisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Northridge, CA 913242017, december 6.
get trained learn about new products,receive new released makeup,attend training for cosmetics,do makeovers,meet new friends,gifts with purchases,etc.
fun activities
healthcare
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall loved some people I worked with
Sales Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Charleston, WV2017, december 6.
A typical work day would sometimes be ok. Not always good. I learned a lot from other co-workers not management. Work culture ok. No hard part about job
great place to work
Material Packer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Monterey, CA2017, december 6.
Good place to work good managers lots of fun always something new to learn about packing items from the store. Fellow employees very friendly always willing to help me with any problem i might have during any shift
free lucnchies
health vare expensive
Munkahelyi kultúra
Terrible work hours and pay
Reciever/Stocker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Portland, OR2017, december 6.
Did not get enough work hours, low pay, and no benefits. They overpaid me and I had to pay it back just before Christmas. They do not value their workers.
Work hours
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  North Olmsted, OH2017, december 6.
I was not there long, but the Macy's up in North Olmsted I felt was not for me because I am not a fake person and I thought it was disorganized. They really did not train me, they just through me on the floor expecting to know everything. There were associates that went out of their way for certain customers and then did not even give basic customer service to others in the store.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Fast paced & constant change
Digital Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2017, december 6.
Great place to work when they don't try to restructure the buying/digtal/planning teams without giving the employees any input. Great benefits with 20+ vacation days depending on your level.
Good benefits, 20+ vacation days
Kontra érvek
Employees have little say in company changes
Low pay
Sale Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Towson, MD2017, december 5.
Over worked and under paid. Typical retail. The most enjoyable part of the job is the customers. I meet a lot of kind, funny and interesting people everyday.
Little hours, no advancement
Receiving Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Loveland, CO2017, december 5.
I got put into one are told that I could move to merchandising but they never allowed me to do so. I got 4 hour days and maybe 4 days a week. Not enough pay to live on. Tried multiple times to advance, they said they would but never took the action to do so. Management pawned me off to someone else to train and when training with manager they left me alone first week of training without telling me what to do.
discount
Poor managment
nice environment
Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2017, december 5.
open truck and put boxes on a line and each member have a specif duty on the line.

process and add sensors on clothes.

the hardest part which is not really hard is taken everything up to each of its own floor.

most enjoyable part is being able to talk while work with your co workers.
Pro érvek
hour lunches, they have a taste bar where u could get discounts on food and drinks. discounts on clothes.
communication between different managers
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good with the right manager
Merchandise Team Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Leawood, KS2017, december 5.
Can be a good place to work with the right team. The work life balance is non-existent. They claim its important, yet its frowned upon to take time away and often puts co-workers in a tough spot. The holiday season is incredibly stressful. Large disconnect between corporate, region, district, and store teams.
Csr
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jensen Beach, FL2017, december 5.
Assist customers in helping find Items, cashier , stock. we would clean our assign area and help customers in the system to find items that was not in the store and order for the customer.
discount
not paid enough
very stressful environment
Shoe Expeditor (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2017, december 5.
A typical day at work was very face-paced and stressful. I learned to move very quickly and in a timely fashion. The management was very fair in situations but a lot of favoritism.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Such a nice work environment
Cashier/Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Idaho Falls, ID2017, december 5.
Everyone was so cheerful and seemed genuinely happy to be there.
I enjoyed working there, the hardest thing was building this fancy wardrobe out of nothing, and trying to sell credit to people.
The customers were pretty kind, the staff, and management as well.

Átfogó minősítés