Macy's Alkalmazotti bírálat

26 735 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 26 736 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
seasonal
SALE ASSOCIATE (Volt alkalmazott) –  National City, CA2018, október 8.
i only worked seasonal here for the holidays so on that time there were no benefits for part time employees i do not know now. the fun thing there is only something to do there
didnt like it
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Providence, RI2018, október 8.
worked there for almost a yaer and a half. never called out never late. until one day my car had a flat and I told them I was going to be late, they said its ok. 4 months after that they fired me
Busy days
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Alderwood, WA2018, október 8.
I worked during Christmas season; huge sales and it got very busy during the business hours. I would be standing up for 8 hours straight. I had a 30 minutes lunch breaks. It was the happiest time of the year, and I loved seeing the customers shop for Christmas.
Pro érvek
interacted with a lot of customers.
commission sales associate
Commissions sales associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Valley Stream, NY2018, október 8.
working in the mens suits department I was selling suits making comission . I worked the cash register practiced excellent customer service and a safe work environment for the customers to shop.
Nice environment
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ2018, október 8.
Productive workplace and professional staff. Good with working out schedules that suit employees life outside of work. Very well put together presentation.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Love the retail experience at Macy's
Retail Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Diego, CA2018, október 8.
I've transitioned to different job positions such as Recovery Leader and Sales Associate. It's been a great learning experience handling the cash register, learning the proper way to communicate with customers, and handling the department fulfillment. It can be stressful but with a great team, it can be a wonderful time!
Great team
Kontra érvek
Not always the best management
I enjoyed the money!
SEASONAL WAREHOUSE ASSOCIATE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, október 8.
For me to had just graduated high school I was making decent cash working at their warehouse. Unfortunately it was a seasonal opportunity, but I would do it again. Predictable work day, paid every week, fast paced.
Very Stop and Go
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Miami, FL2018, október 8.
I'll be honest, working at Macy's was fun, especially when you work in the intimates department, like I did. But they promise flexible schedules, and it was everything but flexible. I was given a hard-time when they scheduled me for a mandatory meeting on the day and time of my final exam in college. I had marked that day as a day I could not come in, and yet my manager scheduled me anyway. I had to involve HR and it sucked. I really hated leaving, but they honestly didn't give me a choice after a while. I was lucky to have the co-workers I did, and I loved working there. But I couldn't keep up with their crazy scheduling system.
awesome work environment
Kontra érvek
scheduling was like playing chess, management was not so great
Good Place to gain experience
Photo Studio Coordinator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Long Island, NY2018, október 8.
I learned so much working for macys.com great place to gain experience and to get uses to the work culture. I had my first management opportunity here.
The workflow
No advancement
over worked under paided
Sales Associate (full-time) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Miami, FL2018, október 8.
This is by far the worst company I have ever worked for. I would never recommend this job on salary for anyone. Management has no respect for the employees.
everything
Quick paced work environment
Lead Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Jose, CA2018, október 7.
Macys is a fast pace working environment. Great place to work starting young and advancing into a career. Can be quite stressful though. Can have a few conflicts but with proper management anything can be resolved
Discounts, sales
Coupon exclusions
Sales Associate
Holiday Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Natick, MA2018, október 7.
Working at Macy's helped in boosting my confidence in terms of communications with customers along with dealing with other employees. The work environment was friendly and provided good benefits.
Workplace
Seasonal Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  West Nyack, NY2018, október 7.
Working at Macy's was very manageable. They are understanding. While working here I was in high school, this allowed them to work through my schooling.
Discounts
Fun job
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2018, október 7.
The job itself was fun, seeing different people everyday makes the job even more worth it. You don't get stuck doing one thing there is always plenty of things to do while working there during the holidays.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great work environment and people, not good pay
Support and Fulfillment Staff (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oklahoma City, OK2018, október 7.
I did truck unloading, sensor tagging, stocking, markdowns, pricing changes, fulfillment, picking merchandise and packaging for mail

I learned a lot about the retail environment and how the clothing is processed from receiving to penny sales sent on to other discount stores.

The management and other workers were very enjoyable to work with and teamwork was very high.

It is a physically demanding job.
Pro érvek
Great people to work with
Physically demanding
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's a cool little ole spot to work.
Putaway (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Owasso, Oklahoma2018, október 7.
It was cool. 3 days a week. Overtime available. Good environment. Work at your own pace. Don't really teach u much though. Pretty self explanatory though. Hardest part is if you not in shape you won't advance.
Pro érvek
Time goes quick, decent pay, alot of opportunities.
Kontra érvek
People were stuffing boxes, no earbuds allowed.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a nice play to work at
Stocker (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, október 7.
Macy’s was beautiful and experience I was glad to have the opportunity to work there I used to and still do allot of shopping there so it felt good to be on the other side of the customers
The culture of the job
Kontra érvek
I couldn’t live off of the job for to long
Munkahelyi kultúra
The interaction with the staff and assisting with the HR needs.
Administrative Support Team (Volt alkalmazott) –  Miami, FL2018, október 7.
Enjoyed interacting with both external and internal guests. Supporting all managment team. Enjoyed having a set schedule. Employee discounts / rewards.
Pro érvek
Ability to support areas when short staff.
Kontra érvek
Long hours during the holiday season.
Munkahelyi kultúra
productive and enjoyable place to work.
Recovery Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbia, MD2018, október 7.
Briefing by floor manager, doing the job. Interacting with customers ,answering customers questions about products and clothing. finishing the job. reporting back to the manager to let them know if the task had been completed. clocking out.
Pro érvek
Professional management, Easy job.
Only temporary
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Sales Beauty Consultant - Lancôme & Fragrance (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lima, OH2018, október 7.
I worked there for 9 mths. I loved it. I started as Flex & shortly thereafter was hired partirme. Made great money during the holidays. Had to leave for personal reasons. Trying to get rehired.
Pro érvek
Good atmosphere, potential to make decent money with commissions
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Macy's? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van