Macy's Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 25 590 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and positive work environment
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, július 9.
Productive and positive work environment. The company is very involved in giving back to the community. Very enjoyable place to work. Calm atmosphere.
fun excting great company
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Boynton Beach, FL2018, július 9.
dealing with many types of customers on daily base working with very diverse people in general very relax environment work place culture is relaxed many people loved to shop here
weeklly pay
Kontra érvek
not enough help on the floor
Productive and stressfull
Customer Service Clearwater, FL (Volt alkalmazott) –  Clearwater, FL2018, július 9.
For the position of customer service there are a lot of calls, back to back. Sometimes you have a time with no calls in between. You learned about how the credit industry works and the revolving accounts
team building activities
Kontra érvek
the wages could be better
Munkahelyi kultúra
Shipping and Receiving Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bangor, ME2018, július 9.
I really enjoyed my time at Macy's. I liked the work I was doing. The people there all seemed to be very happy. The management were so good to work with and they were so friendly and helpful.
Very friendly environment
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  West Palm Beach, FL2018, július 9.
Loved working at macys. very friendly environment to work in. very welcoming job. I learned about recovery and different departments associates belong to and work in.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fast work pace.
Picker/Packer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Goodyear, AZ2018, július 9.
I enjoyed working at Macy’s. It was a fast pace and productive work environment. I would recommend Macy’s to a friend who was looking for work if needed.
Laid back fun workplace
Sales Associate/Levi Merchandise Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Minneapolis, MN2018, július 8.
Macy's had a great team environment. A lot of independent work with little management involved. I had to learn about the products and services that Macy's provided in order to better serve the customers. I was asked to be a Levi Merchandise Handler based on my organization and creative skill set. I loved making my department visually appealing and being knowledgeable about Levi's. The hardest part of the job was getting my pay to match the selling goals that I was exceeding monthly in my department.
Pro érvek
I was allowed to be creative with little management.
Poor competitive pay
Learned
Receiving Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Albany, NY2018, július 8.
Macy's workload is a lot. The store is busy everyday. There is many customers coming in and out of the store. Greeting the customers is important. Helping them with their shopping is a must. Spend most of time at back of store. Unloading the truck and helping stock the sales floor sometimes.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place. Great boss. Seasonal. Very fast paced.
Loss Prevention Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ2018, július 8.
Seasonal job mostly during the Holidays and Black Friday. Boss was great and very flexible. Operated the CCTV and communicated with staff in the office while I was on the floor. Low pay and no hours but very fun.
High paced work place
Trainer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tulsa, OK2018, július 8.
This is a high paced work place with a great feedback system. Great co-workers and management staff. Enjoyed the experience and the collaborative team environment.
Flexible but fast paced
Flex Merchandising Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bakersfield, CA2018, július 8.
Very chill workplace. Coworkers are friendly and understanding. Communication is key. Its fast paced so you would have to be a quick learner. If you want alot of hours, this isnt the job for you.
Fun, friendly
limited Hours a week
Good Place to work
Retail Selling Floor Lead (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Saint Petersburg, FL2018, július 8.
If I had an opportunity to work here at Macy’s again, I would jump on it. I enjoyed working and helping customers reach their shopping goals. If Macy’s would have had any advancement opportunities in the feild of visual merchandising, I would still be there.
Fun atmosphere
No real advancement opportunities
unorganized workplace
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Grand Rapids, MI2018, július 7.
I really didn't enjoy working there at all, I was a high school and the weren't really being lenient with me at all scheduling me longer than I'm suppose to or sometimes none at all.
Very stressful
Stock Merchandiser (Volt alkalmazott) –  Santa Clara, CA2018, július 7.
When I first started at Macy's I liked it. But as time went on and I kept getting passed over four time slots or positions that I asked for I started to change my mind on Macy's. I was wrongfully terminated and fought to get my job back won and they had to pay me all my back pay for missed work. Too much favoritism goes on at Macy's.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Co-workers are great but Managers are very strict
Part-time Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Miami, FL2018, július 7.
Managers are not understanding or sympathetic with medical issues. Co-workers are great and always willing to help out. Pay is also good since you are able to receive commission.
great employment
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  bayshore ny2018, július 7.
I was employed during the holiday season. I worked a flex schedule which fit perfectly in my busy day. The managers were great and the employees are great to work with.
great discounts
Fun workplace
Sales Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Los Angeles, CA2018, július 7.
Great place to work, great people. The best part was the discounts and the one hour lunch. Really easy job. Bad part is they never have any full-time positions
Discounts
Low hours
learning experience
CUSTOMER SERVICE SPECIALIST (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Francisco, CA2018, július 6.
the schedule was the most stressful..... no set schedule- that went away after last year and i learned about customer service and how to deal with all kinds of walks of life here.
Pro érvek
benefits
Kontra érvek
schedule
Munkahelyi kultúra
fast pace flexible work place :)
Seasonal Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Boise, ID2018, július 6.
Very fun, always had something to do and customers were always understanding and kind. I enjoyed working the holiday season there was always a steady pace and things to keep me busy.
Pro érvek
lunch breaks, sometimes food provided, kind managers and co workers.
Kontra érvek
it was a little far from home
For Retail Employment its the best that Ive seen
Furniture Sales Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2018, július 6.
Management at our store cares about the employees and performs on a very professional level.

Retail is suffering right now and it is difficult to see advancement potential right now.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Macy's? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van