Macy's-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Sales Representative

780 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 26 737 értékelés megtekintése
welcoming but weird
Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wayne, NJ2018, január 27.
i was happy to have been able to work there but the familia theme between employees was weird and off putting it was also a weird time in my life so it whatever
stressful
Cosmetic Sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kennewick, WA2018, január 26.
I enjoyed working at Macy's only because I loved helping customers and making them happy. The only hard part about the job is when the customer couldn't find what they were looking for, so then they became very upset.
dicounts.
short breaks.
Favorite Job Ever
Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Huntington, WV2018, január 25.
First off, their discount is the best I have received at any job. I quickly advanced from a position that worked less than 8 hrs a week and made only hourly, to a position that was commissioned and was full time and was also a very high traffic department because of my sales. They reward you well for your hard work. You couldn't get me to leave the building, even on my days off because I enjoyed being there so much. I ended up marrying into the military and had to relocate to my husband's duty station. My only qualm is that they do pay minimum wage.
best discount ever
pays minimum wage
great part time job
Seasonal Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  The Woodlands, TX2018, január 24.
worked as a seasonal sales rep. awesome discounts and benefits. Great atmosphere and co workers. Just a really great place to pick up some extra cash during the holidays.
everything
nothing
Munkahelyi kultúra
Sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  Saginaw, MI2018, január 23.
Not a team environment. The jewelry was not quality overall. The senior sales rep was not truthful. The environment was not a place I would have kept long term. I do not recommend this Macys as a place of long term, vital employment.
Friendly people
Kontra érvek
Low pay, and over worked.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was fun and I enjoyed it.
Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Designer Bags and Hand Bags2018, január 22.
It was fun and I enjoyed it. I enjoyed the discounts and the 401k benefits. I really don't have much else to say. I am just trying to add to these fields so it will accept the information I have completed
Lack of Management skills
Sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY2018, január 13.
The management team is horrible. They just stand around and point at what needs to get done. They are not hands on at all. They’re is tons of favoritism in the store and the ones that do no work te all the credit. Staff is treated very unfairly. The Human Resources dept is supposed to be there to help you and just brushes off your issues and concerns. The store in general is just a bunch of kids that are lazy and nit pick at everything you do if you don’t do everything for them.
Discounts
Everything about the store
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Fun Place to work
Sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  East Brunswick, NJ2018, január 9.
I loved everyday coming to work. My supervisor was excellent and helpful. My co-workers were fun and helpful. The hardest was leaving. The most enjoyable the holidays.
People, Managers, coworkers
pay
Macys
Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, január 8.
Working for Macys was actually one of the jobs that i had i actually liked, I mean holidays where a bust i hated cleaning the fitting rooms because i worked in Juniors department and some days you just wants always sure what you would find in there, But your usual everyday customers that you loved that became "your client" you enjoyed there you enjoyed always helping them out because they where the reason you always came back to work they made hyour job so much easier
Munkahelyi kultúra
People get too comfortable in the top 💁🏻
Sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  Capitola, CA2018, január 5.
There’s a lot of heart in one building! I love that! The fashion is always fun! The expectations aren’t realistic. Also, the store manager sits on her thrown doing nothing! Lead by example people!!-. How can one expect anything?!, when you do nothing?
Discount
Kontra érvek
Bad attitudes. competition amongst “mamangment”.. the “I” in team... -think about it...
nothing special
menswear sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Diego, CA2018, január 3.
Its macys everyone knows it not much to say, big corporation no love for the low employment line. CAnnot really make a living here unless you are some sort of management.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fairly good environment to work in
Sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  Queens Center Mall2018, január 1.
A regular day at Macy's would be going to the allocated shift station, ringing in customers, and if there was no line, then recovering the items on the floor. Sometimes it got really tiring because you aren't allowed to sit or even stand idle for one minute if a manager or senior executive is around. The co-workers and executives are mostly nice, but some older workers can be deadly and rude. It's easy to get into conflicts with co-workers and customers. Sometimes, even the managers aren't very responsible. I would recommend interested people to make sure to call out less and not do anything bad, because their surveillance team is very strong and security is tight, and one mistake can lead to a huge issue. The first few days can be confusing because authority does little to train you well and keep you clearly informed on what to do and how, but you soon get the hang of it. Overall, it's a good environment and pays alright for students looking for their own earning.
Lunch room with microwave and fridge; 20% associate discounts
Kontra érvek
Bad management; tiring environment with no seats for workers
Munkahelyi kultúra
Macy's was an okay company
setting up sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  Port Charlotte, FL2018, január 1.
I learned most of my sales pitch from Macy's I did like stocking and rearranging floors, but they didn't pay all that great. You could make commission but since I did not work on the sales floor I didn't get to much extra on top of my hourly rate. I loved the manager we had there though she made working there fun. I hated to leave because I liked working there but I needed more money. Plus when it was slow they would send you home.
worked mostly on my own
paid too low
Be About the People
Sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  Freehold, NJ2017, december 30.
If you show your love for customers and sales then you will go far. Take the time to learn the products and keep up to date with current trends. Be prepared to have people ask you some very random questions on the sales floor.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Fun people!
Sales Associate Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mansfield, OH 449062017, december 29.
The associates I work with are really fun and laid lack for the most part. I honestly have a good time while working. The only thing I could complain about is 28 hours a week is considered full-time and the starting pay rate being $9.00/hour for seasonal sales associates.
Fun and laid back
Kontra érvek
not many hours and poor pay
Nice break room
Sales (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Sherman Oaks, CA2017, december 18.
Macy's was one of the bested still is the best job I ever worked at . I just love everything about this job from the people to the work place. The only thing I would say was stressful but I still got it done was trying to find the customers items due to the store having 4 levels.
Pro érvek
nice people and nice work area
Productive and fast paced
Sales (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tigard, OR2017, december 16.
Fun environment to be at. Lots of management skills learned. It is usually very busy on the weekends. Hardest part of working at Macy's was dealing with cranky people.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Competitive and stressful working environment
Sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ann Arbor, MI2017, december 15.
First day, fresh out of training, was a Sale's Day on the weekend and it was terrible method to force new hires into the fast pace, cut throat workplace culture.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Retail sales
sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  Troy, MI2017, december 13.
Helping customers with their daily cosmetic choices. Helping cash customers in and out, also taking in payments for in store credit cards. Also helping with inventory.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Poorly managed and poorly tained associates
Sales (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2017, december 12.
Working here has been the least gratifying of any job I've ever held. Most of the managers don't approach associates with proper respect and warmth. The company doesn't properly train to optimally help customers, which only stifles the greaating-to-transaction process.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Macy's? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van