Macy's-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Sales Representative

650 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Productive work enviroment
Security/Sales Rep and Online Coordinator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bensalem, PA2017, május 25.
Coordinate and manage customer’s request. Administrative tasks, cost control, sales,
and document profits daily. Two days of the week, security detail at physical location.
Act as a visible deterrent, use de-escalation techniques during unexpected
physical crisis and exceed client expectations.
Deparment store
processed sales and returns (Volt alkalmazott) –  phoenix az2017, május 24.
Working at macys for the holiday season was interesting. they set high sales goals for the staff and push to open credit accounts. everyone is always looking busy but doing nothing
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
First and last
Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Santa Clara, CA2017, május 22.
It was my first job and I will not want to be employed here again due to the competitive nature and poor wages. Having to make a quota with card memberships as well as commission is something I do not miss.
Productive workplace
Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  111 N State Street2017, május 20.
A typical day at work at Macy's is making as many sales as possible. I worked in the Women's Shoes department and we had to meet a sales goal every day we came to work- which wasn't an issue for me. The most enjoyable part of the job was interacting with my coworkers and the customers. They were lovely individuals and I enjoyed seeing the same faces from time to time.

The hardest part of the job would be the random sales we would have. The floor would usually be flooded with women and they often left the floor a mess, but we tidied it all up and resumed work.
Pro érvek
Flexible hours, ability to pickup on other's shifts, commision based
Short Breaks, bossy management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good job for retired people or college students
Sale's (Volt alkalmazott) –  Arrowhead Mall Glendale AZ2017, május 16.
Not a good paying job to survive on economically. OK for students or retired persons. Very hard physically. Physically demanding cleaning out fitting rooms, stocking and go backs are hard and demanding with out enough help. Back breaking work, hands hurt at end of day. Very Low pay with High expectations. Low Moral. Unhappy customers even when you go out of your way for them. Every day sales goals can be hard to reach.
Easy to schedule around
Hard work at Low pay
Sales representative work
Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Plantation, FL 333882017, május 15.
I Learned how to be more open towards different cultures and being able to apply myself in "M.a.g.i.c" which is a procedure you take when working with customers which is to engage with people and the product they are buying and relation to them
Pro érvek
long breaks after long hours
Nasty associates
Very cut throat
Sales Associate/Cosmetics Rep (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sherman Oaks, CA2017, május 12.
Well I like how they have high expectation for their staff, but I wouldn't recommend this for a first time job highly recommend that you have experience before applying to this kind of job
Managment
Sales Rep (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Diego, CA2017, május 8.
Although sometimes unfair, the managers are able to work hand in hand with associates to fulfill their work, school, and misc. schedules. Sometimes PTO is 'unavailable', which is incredibly irresponsible, unfair, and unprofessional.
i loved macys
Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2017, május 8.
I can honestly say not all the managers here where bad working here was actually fun and you learned alot like different cultures, different languages, different religions. its so much you benefited working there i wish i would of stayed but school became more important but if i wasnt in school i would of stayed longer but i loved the environment the support we got from most managers when we opened up accounts
free stuff
very short breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Flexible hours and good working environment.
Sales representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Glendale, CA2017, május 8.
Macy's is the best place to go for a starts if you are a student. They give you flexible hours and a lot of opportunities to learn new things. Managers are very helpful and always where to support you.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced work environment.
Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2017, május 5.
Fun and comfortable dress codes. recovery and clean up is least enjoyable while satisfying customers and making memorable shopping experiences is fun.
Pro érvek
flexible schedule, great work envrionment
Kontra érvek
recovery and clean up, point system
Munkahelyi kultúra
would do it agsin this comingvholidwy
seasonal full time sales macys (Volt alkalmazott) –  maui hawaii2017, május 2.
Very fast paced and exciting I enjoyed my short time with the team. The season was very busy and I enjoyed the costomer interaction. I wiould work for the home dept next holiday if they have any openings.
Management, service
Sale Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Novi, MI2017, április 26.
The company itself was fun working for, but management wasn't the best. I feel that if Macy's would listen to their employees more it would have been a better company. It was a lot of who like who and how you can get a position.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Schedule is first-come first serve
Sales Associate Customer Service Rep (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dayton, OH2017, április 24.
And as such made it difficult to attend school at the same time. Work consists of managing a section of the store, in my case it was men's fashion. You have to assist customers, work the register, stock items, and make the floor presentable.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work. I worked there during the Christmas hollidays
Seasonal Sales - Recovery (Volt alkalmazott) –  Amherst, NY2017, április 24.
Everything about this job as my position as a holiday employee for me was good however there was not much of a chance for me in advancement; and I had to leave 1/04/13
great place to work
Kontra érvek
However I had to leave on 1/04/13.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good reviews I had my heart set on the 7am-3pm position you guaranteed me. Unfortunately this 3pm-11pm shift conflicts with my other obligations I'm
Men's clothing sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  West Palm Beach, FL2017, április 20.
I had my heart set on the 7am-3pm position you guaranteed me. Unfortunately this 3pm-11pm shift conflicts with my other obligations I'm responsible for. I was under the impression that I would be a supervisor with a set schedule. I do enjoy working for your company and would like to continue as I am qualified and experienced but unless you can accommodate what was originally agreed upon I can not make those hours. Thank you for understanding .
productive
Full Time Sale (Volt alkalmazott) –  Aventura, FL2017, április 19.
the most enjoyable part of the job is satisfy the customer needs and making connection with every customer. there is a great culture balance we were a diversity team work together great and satisfy the client needs.
Ideal for student
Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Short Hills, NJ2017, április 18.
Lots of opportunity to grow. Macy's allows everyone to develop interpersonal skills thru the clientele. Every sales associate is independent, and seems like everyone is conducting their own little business inside this big business in order to provide Outstanding Services. That's the MAGIC of Macy's
Flexsibe hours
Low wages
An ok place to work
Sales Rep (Volt alkalmazott) –  Metairie, LA2017, április 17.
The managers would never come to your every need. They also had there pick and chooses. Would never give you a break, would have to request it yourself.
Productive and fun workspace
Fragrance Sales & Inventory (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cherry Hill, NJ2017, április 13.
I enjoy Retail Sales and ensuring return clients/ shoppers. setting up visual displays was a great experience. Meeting different people everyday is a wonderful way to communicate.
Interaction with sales