Macy's-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Sales Representative

780 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 26 749 értékelés megtekintése
great plce to work
Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Christiana, DE2018, május 22.
a good job but not the type i was looking for it did have commition for my job in mens suits did sometimes fill in at mens shoes as needed my department manager now is store manager
Pro érvek
good hours pay for retail
could be slow at times
Munkahelyi kultúra
Sales (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, május 20.
Overall, macys is a very lively place to work. The scheduling is very flexible and allows employees to plan ahead. There are some minor things that need improvement.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Your work day depends on your manager
Sales Assosciate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Township of Deptford, NJ2018, május 11.
Overall, you might not have coverage and mo matter how many hours you put in you don't come home with more than 500 a week. I wouldn't recommend this place to anyone.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
typical retail
SALES REPRESENTATIVE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gainesville, FL2018, május 8.
Great for if you are in college and need a part-time gig. The pay and commission is really low and you can't live off the salary that you get working here even at full time.
Munkahelyi kultúra
An OK place to work, not bad
SALES REPRESENTATIVE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Manchester, NH2018, április 26.
I worked at the makeup counter and I was "on-call" but I got a decent amount of hours because it was summer and people were taking time off. I was pretty young when I started there, it was my first real job, and I worked with a lot of middle-aged women and a couple of girls my age. It was fun to apply makeup to the ladies that would stop by. Management was ok, didn't leave a huge impression on me. The hardest part was probably the long hours of just waiting for customers. It got kind of boring sometimes because most people don't like to approach makeup counters. But overall it was good.
Macy's discount on everything
Boring sometimes
Munkahelyi kultúra
just another day at macys
Sales (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Pleasanton, CA2018, április 22.
I like working at macys. But i am overly worked and underpaid. I am working more then any other employee because we do not have enough employees in our department. Im the one handling all the heavy clothing taking them back to the stock room. The pay is not that well. I have showed my work ethic and my loyalty to macys but i still am not receiving the amount of money per hour that i want.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Good first job
Sales (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  La Mesa, CA2018, április 13.
Fun and interesting for fashion buffs. A typical day starts with opening registers. Then, we look for items bought on-line to send out to customers. Then, the doors open and we have alot of customers. The day goes by fast because there are alot of things to do. Always something to keep busy. We fold items on tables. Reorganize merchandise when out of place. We constantly approach customers to ask if they need assistance in anything. Ordering sizes or colors we may not have on sales floor and etc. It feels good to be of help to others. I really liked my manager and the store manager I would like as a mentor, very approachable and considerate.
Pro érvek
New clothes and items markdowns weekly
Kontra érvek
fitting rooms are hard to keep neat
Shoe Sales at Macy's
Women's Shoe Sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  7535 N Kendall Dr, Miami, FL 331562018, április 10.
The display area and stock room are always a mess at the start of the day so that needs every workers attention. The Point Of Sale systems are checked and secured. The doors are opened and the customers are allowed to shop in the store.
Great Coworkers
No Benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
Pretty and comfortable work place
Sales Associete Suport (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pembroke Pines, FL2018, április 9.
Nice team and friends to work with. No benefits for a personal option of me. But the management is very motivated, creative, and helpful. It makes the environment excellent to develop good seles.
Pro érvek
Good environment and close to home
Kontra érvek
low rate ( salary) per hr
Retail, am I right?
Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Salt Lake City, UT2018, április 9.
It's a pretty cookie cutter place to work. As to be expected. Pay is decent and horse are fairly flexible, but if you're looking for adventure or excitement I wouldn't reccomend applying here.
Good Pay and Flexible Hours
Competitive Sales and Mundane Work
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
My time at Macy's Ala Moana
Sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  Honolulu, HI2018, április 8.
Typical Day: sales, dusting, cleaning, inventory, size watches, size glasses open/ close procedures.
What I learned: I learned how it was like to work in a "corporation style" environment. Before Macy's, I worked with small business owners and seeing the difference and the fast paced work environment. As well as having many co-workers and the dynamics of team work.
Workplace culture: All black dress-code, mindful of physical appearance, following rules and guidelines, providing excellent customer service.
The most enjoyable part of the job: My most enjoyable part would be it being my first job in this certain environment. And just learning what it actually takes to "sell" and make goals for the day.
fast paced environment
Munkahelyi kultúra
A lot of work, not enough room to grow
Yves Saint Laurent Fragrance Sales Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, április 6.
the job was and is fairly simple -but it pays off if your competitive. that doesn't mean your advance or get promoted, they like hiring younger people with no experience in retail for those positions. but to make money you HAVE to sell. so if your sociable and hard working, go for it! but a chance to move forward is 1/1,000,000.
discounts
Kontra érvek
managers are usually nasty and prefer to see you fail
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive fun place to work.
Fragrance sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  Salinas, CA2018, április 5.
Great Company to work for. Had great customers and co workers. There was always something new to learn. The most enjoyable part of the job was at the end of the transaction when you help your customer fine what they needed.
discounts
I love Macy's
Commissioned Sales Suits and Shoes (Volt alkalmazott) –  Amherst, NY2018, április 3.
Excellent company and people--other than the low wage. It is impossible to survive based upon the hourly rate offered at Macy's. Other than that, the people and company are excellent!
Pro érvek
Excellent people and company!
Low pay
Fun place to work
Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2018, április 1.
I was only hired seasonal but lack of advancement opportunities. Great business culture. Hardest part of the job was finding available hours to work. I was only hired seasonal variable labor this means i had to go online a pick all my hours.
Not to good
Sales Rep (Volt alkalmazott) –  Woodbridge, NJ2018, március 28.
Low pay bad management and sloppy store
Management gives you a job title but expects you to do every job there
There's no real solid position where anyone is satisfied
customer service
Customer Sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tacoma, WA2018, március 27.
Keep yourself busy, ask for help and be available to help others. You go through a long training process that shows you there point system throughout the day. You get a chance to shadow other employees throughout there shift and get hands on training also.
friendly coworkers
Kontra érvek
management was always hard to contact or find
Time
Sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  Portland, OR2018, március 26.
Its hard to say, they put pressure on you to get people to sign up for a credit card, you have to get about 5 a week or they will put pressure on you to plus sell as well.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not very good earning potential
Sales representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Providence, RI2018, március 26.
My manager was very easy to work for. A typical day would include servicing customers to fulfill their needs, maintain personal stockroom responsibilities, meet predetermined personal and company goals.
Friendly workplace environment
Earning potential.
Ok for a temp position
Sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  Portland, OR2018, március 24.
Worked during Christmas season and of coarse it was quite busy. The hardest part was keeping up with which sales were going on. The workplace was nice and other employees were helpful to newbies.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Macy's? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van