Macy's-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Sales Representative

648 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Munkahelyi kultúra
very fast paced, fun, and welcoming
Sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sherman Oaks, CA2017, október 10.
my overall experience at Macys was amazing. macys was my first retail job and during seasonal periods really tested m endurance and if I was able to keep up with the fast work. The staff at Macys were so welcoming and just overall had a great vibe I absolutely loved working there.
lunches were an hour
not enough hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
very out work place meeting new people
Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbus, OH2017, október 9.
The typical work place would a very fast day doing make up meeting new people making my sales goal everyday helping people out over all.To get what they need
Sales Rep
Sales Associate, Customer Service, Customer Rep (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kenner, LA2017, október 5.
Helping customers with sales. Finding the right size and helping them put together outfits. Cleaning and folding clothes found inside trial rooms. Ringing customers up for their purchases.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Fun and friendly
specialist\sales (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Casper, WY2017, október 2.
The work environment is comfy, and your co-workers become your family as well as your co-workers. It is hard to leave or move on because of this,, and if you like to shop, well, you may be stuck there for life. Overall it is a good place to work. Communication and management I would give a poor rating. They do not take pride in thier store, and their quality of leadership shows it.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Great Company
Sales (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Miami, FL2017, október 1.
Oh, I like the company very much, the people are very nice, It is good experience for me as I learn a lot from it, it is very challenging and rewarding.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun and modern store to work for.
Sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  Temecula, CA2017, október 1.
I was a seasonal employee so it was hectic when i started working there. Every customer expects you to know all the answers so its hard to keep up to expectations. This particular macy's is also split into two department stores so that was slightly confusing for me as a new employee there and the customers of the store as well.
Pro érvek
Got a free holiday lunch, schedules are flexible (according to hours an employee wishes to work)
Sales Associate Representative
Sales Associate Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2017, szeptember 26.
Macy's is an iconic shopping store and a great place to work with many benefits, special employee discounts and holds an approach to a high energy, positive team work kind of attitude coming into work.
stock the merchandise
Sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  Monroeville, PA2017, szeptember 21.
responsible for getting customers to open a credit card.stock the merchandise. Cleaning the store.Helping customers with finding what they are looking for..
nothing
short breaks
Horrible place to work!
Shoe Sales Assosciate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Waterbury, CT2017, szeptember 20.
Horrible place to work! Management is a joke! I knew more than they did,they had no clue how it actually worked on the floor. They wanted me to do things that did not pertain to my job particularly, clean up after other lazy sales associates.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  ugh2017, szeptember 19.
nice place nice people not enough customers for how many are staffed pay could be better and they need to teach recovery its a mess all the time sakes
Ok place to work
Sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  Boston, MA2017, szeptember 18.
It is a good place to work just more fir tewnagers then adult good job for new retail workers. You can recieve a good discount. I love the manager over mens he wa great👍👍👍.
Discounts
Busy
Macy's
Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bend, OR 977012017, szeptember 18.
Working at Macy's was difficult, they hire all employees at "limited part-time". You get scheduled about 5-10 hours a week in your main department. Once the schedule is released you then have to sign in online and try to grab any open hours in any department that are available. You are required to be moving at all times, including when there are no customers, cleaning is complete and all shelve are stocked. This is not a job for someone who cannot be on their feet for extended periods at a time. The culture is very cut-throat with sales. If you turn your back on a customer that you were working with then be prepared for someone else to walk up and take over (even if they customer has requested that you let them look around). There is no bonus/incentive to sell but you must reach your daily sales goals. You are also required to wear all black. There are designated days that you can where a shirt that is not black, however you have to pay money to do so.
Great place to work at
Sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mesa, CA2017, szeptember 14.
Everyday I would be assigned into a section within the store. The people that worked there were kind and helpful when I had questions or needed help. The managers seemed busy but they made time to help out as well.
decent work environment
Sales representative, Women's shoes (Volt alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2017, szeptember 13.
coworkers were fine to work with however the pay was not very good and I personally had to leave for my own reasons but the if you are late you're fired policy was just rediculous
discounts on shoes
late more than 7 minutes fired
productive
Sales rep (Volt alkalmazott) –  4th Olive2017, szeptember 8.
I enjoyed all the different nationalities of people I came in contact with it was always something exciting to learn everyday, I enjoyed being the employer of the month.
discounts work environment
Kontra érvek
not enough hours in a day to be at the job site
just a job
Sales Accociate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Minneapolis, MN2017, szeptember 6.
Although it was that bad of a job for all that I did at that company I felt wasn't acknowledge. Almost like doing the job of a personal shopper merchandiser and etc.....
macy's
CLINIQUE MAKEUP SALES REPRESENTATIVE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Boise, ID 837042017, szeptember 5.
working in the makeup industry was fascinating and fun, it was the lack of management in the area and store I worked at that actually made me not want to work there any more.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The company has nice discounts and hours to work in holiday season
Sales Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Florence, KY2017, augusztus 30.
Expensive benefits, low pay, not enough hours unless it is holiday season. Managers have favorites and they get promoted. Raises consist of 10 cents no matter how good u are. They want everyone to get a credit card
Discount
Kontra érvek
No room for advancement unless your liked
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Fun place good Managers
SALES REPRESENTIVE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dallas, TX2017, augusztus 29.
Assistant in all Departments to coordinate Marketing and Sales of Promotional products. work with Managers on sales promotion programs with seasonal merchandise
great discounts
long evening hours
Fast paced
sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  Skokie, IL2017, augusztus 28.
Fasted paced retail environment. A little cut throat. Great discounts. Nice layout for the department
Long hours especially thru the holidays
Quality furniture