Macy's-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Sales Representative

765 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 25 972 értékelés megtekintése
Good experience overall
SALES REPRESENTATIVE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Virginia Beach, VA2018, június 12.
Good work experience, nice co workers, enjoyable space to work at, not much pressure on making sales. Helpful and patient managers.
Good experience overall
able to pick up hours
needy and angry customers
Sales representative.
Clinique Cosmetics Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, június 11.
Clinique Cosmetics Sales Experience:
• Determine customer needs and buying potential; develop customer relations by educating the customers about services, make-up/personal care products and prices; answer customers' questions regarding color choices and skin-tone matching.
• Utilize cross-selling techniques to encourage customers to buy related or complementary products.
• Execute successful promotions and special events; demonstrate excellent selling skills and customer service.
• Work with store management to optimize business to business results.
• Responsible for recruiting and training new representatives regarding the Clinique line.
Employee discounts
productive and fun.
Sales Asscoiate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Plantation, FL2018, június 9.
working at Macy's is very fun and opening . You have to be alert . Its and very wonderful place to work at . the hardest part of the job is knowing if the clothes belong up stairs or down stairs . and where they go after that .
Fun workplace
Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lake Grove, NY2018, június 8.
Well run productive business with good managers and helpful co-workers. Customer base was outstanding. I did not have any real problems or controversies.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Productive place to wirk
Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, június 4.
The most enjoyable part of the job was to assist customer and interacting with management and fellow associates. Commision selling was great tool to motivate great customer care.
Flexable shifts
Working the holidays.
calm reliable enviorment
SALES ASSOICATE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bronx, NY2018, június 3.
Macys work environment was a easy slow- to - fast paced environment. Macys taught me how to learn what style a person is willing to buy with just as simple conversation.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a very good place to work
Sales Representative (Seasonal) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bethesda, MD2018, május 31.
The job was seasonal. I enjoyed meeting new people and sharpen my organizational skills. However, the manager was absent most of the time and was no very helpful.
great plce to work
Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Christiana, DE2018, május 22.
a good job but not the type i was looking for it did have commition for my job in mens suits did sometimes fill in at mens shoes as needed my department manager now is store manager
Pro érvek
good hours pay for retail
could be slow at times
Munkahelyi kultúra
Sales (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, május 20.
Overall, macys is a very lively place to work. The scheduling is very flexible and allows employees to plan ahead. There are some minor things that need improvement.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Your work day depends on your manager
Sales Assosciate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Township of Deptford, NJ2018, május 11.
Overall, you might not have coverage and mo matter how many hours you put in you don't come home with more than 500 a week. I wouldn't recommend this place to anyone.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
typical retail
SALES REPRESENTATIVE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gainesville, FL2018, május 8.
Great for if you are in college and need a part-time gig. The pay and commission is really low and you can't live off the salary that you get working here even at full time.
Munkahelyi kultúra
An OK place to work, not bad
SALES REPRESENTATIVE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Manchester, NH2018, április 26.
I worked at the makeup counter and I was "on-call" but I got a decent amount of hours because it was summer and people were taking time off. I was pretty young when I started there, it was my first real job, and I worked with a lot of middle-aged women and a couple of girls my age. It was fun to apply makeup to the ladies that would stop by. Management was ok, didn't leave a huge impression on me. The hardest part was probably the long hours of just waiting for customers. It got kind of boring sometimes because most people don't like to approach makeup counters. But overall it was good.
Macy's discount on everything
Boring sometimes
Munkahelyi kultúra
just another day at macys
Sales (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Pleasanton, CA2018, április 22.
I like working at macys. But i am overly worked and underpaid. I am working more then any other employee because we do not have enough employees in our department. Im the one handling all the heavy clothing taking them back to the stock room. The pay is not that well. I have showed my work ethic and my loyalty to macys but i still am not receiving the amount of money per hour that i want.
Shoe Sales at Macy's
Women's Shoe Sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  7535 N Kendall Dr, Miami, FL 331562018, április 10.
The display area and stock room are always a mess at the start of the day so that needs every workers attention. The Point Of Sale systems are checked and secured. The doors are opened and the customers are allowed to shop in the store.
Great Coworkers
No Benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
Pretty and comfortable work place
Sales Associete Suport (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pembroke Pines, FL2018, április 9.
Nice team and friends to work with. No benefits for a personal option of me. But the management is very motivated, creative, and helpful. It makes the environment excellent to develop good seles.
Pro érvek
Good environment and close to home
Kontra érvek
low rate ( salary) per hr
Retail, am I right?
Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Salt Lake City, UT2018, április 9.
It's a pretty cookie cutter place to work. As to be expected. Pay is decent and horse are fairly flexible, but if you're looking for adventure or excitement I wouldn't reccomend applying here.
Good Pay and Flexible Hours
Competitive Sales and Mundane Work
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
My time at Macy's Ala Moana
Sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  Honolulu, HI2018, április 8.
Typical Day: sales, dusting, cleaning, inventory, size watches, size glasses open/ close procedures.
What I learned: I learned how it was like to work in a "corporation style" environment. Before Macy's, I worked with small business owners and seeing the difference and the fast paced work environment. As well as having many co-workers and the dynamics of team work.
Workplace culture: All black dress-code, mindful of physical appearance, following rules and guidelines, providing excellent customer service.
The most enjoyable part of the job: My most enjoyable part would be it being my first job in this certain environment. And just learning what it actually takes to "sell" and make goals for the day.
fast paced environment
Munkahelyi kultúra
A lot of work, not enough room to grow
Yves Saint Laurent Fragrance Sales Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, április 6.
the job was and is fairly simple -but it pays off if your competitive. that doesn't mean your advance or get promoted, they like hiring younger people with no experience in retail for those positions. but to make money you HAVE to sell. so if your sociable and hard working, go for it! but a chance to move forward is 1/1,000,000.
discounts
Kontra érvek
managers are usually nasty and prefer to see you fail
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive fun place to work.
Fragrance sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  Salinas, CA2018, április 5.
Great Company to work for. Had great customers and co workers. There was always something new to learn. The most enjoyable part of the job was at the end of the transaction when you help your customer fine what they needed.
discounts
I love Macy's
Commissioned Sales Suits and Shoes (Volt alkalmazott) –  Amherst, NY2018, április 3.
Excellent company and people--other than the low wage. It is impossible to survive based upon the hourly rate offered at Macy's. Other than that, the people and company are excellent!
Pro érvek
Excellent people and company!
Low pay
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Macy's? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van