Macy's-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Sales Representative

653 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Macys
Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, január 8.
Working for Macys was actually one of the jobs that i had i actually liked, I mean holidays where a bust i hated cleaning the fitting rooms because i worked in Juniors department and some days you just wants always sure what you would find in there, But your usual everyday customers that you loved that became "your client" you enjoyed there you enjoyed always helping them out because they where the reason you always came back to work they made hyour job so much easier
Munkahelyi kultúra
People get too comfortable in the top 💁🏻
Sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  Capitola, CA2018, január 5.
There’s a lot of heart in one building! I love that! The fashion is always fun! The expectations aren’t realistic. Also, the store manager sits on her thrown doing nothing! Lead by example people!!-. How can one expect anything?!, when you do nothing?
Discount
Kontra érvek
Bad attitudes. competition amongst “mamangment”.. the “I” in team... -think about it...
nothing special
menswear sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Diego, CA2018, január 3.
Its macys everyone knows it not much to say, big corporation no love for the low employment line. CAnnot really make a living here unless you are some sort of management.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fairly good environment to work in
Sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  Queens Center Mall2018, január 1.
A regular day at Macy's would be going to the allocated shift station, ringing in customers, and if there was no line, then recovering the items on the floor. Sometimes it got really tiring because you aren't allowed to sit or even stand idle for one minute if a manager or senior executive is around. The co-workers and executives are mostly nice, but some older workers can be deadly and rude. It's easy to get into conflicts with co-workers and customers. Sometimes, even the managers aren't very responsible. I would recommend interested people to make sure to call out less and not do anything bad, because their surveillance team is very strong and security is tight, and one mistake can lead to a huge issue. The first few days can be confusing because authority does little to train you well and keep you clearly informed on what to do and how, but you soon get the hang of it. Overall, it's a good environment and pays alright for students looking for their own earning.
Lunch room with microwave and fridge; 20% associate discounts
Kontra érvek
Bad management; tiring environment with no seats for workers
Munkahelyi kultúra
Macy's was an okay company
setting up sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  Port Charlotte, FL2018, január 1.
I learned most of my sales pitch from Macy's I did like stocking and rearranging floors, but they didn't pay all that great. You could make commission but since I did not work on the sales floor I didn't get to much extra on top of my hourly rate. I loved the manager we had there though she made working there fun. I hated to leave because I liked working there but I needed more money. Plus when it was slow they would send you home.
worked mostly on my own
paid too low
Be About the People
Sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  Freehold, NJ2017, december 30.
If you show your love for customers and sales then you will go far. Take the time to learn the products and keep up to date with current trends. Be prepared to have people ask you some very random questions on the sales floor.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Fun people!
Sales Associate Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mansfield, OH 449062017, december 29.
The associates I work with are really fun and laid lack for the most part. I honestly have a good time while working. The only thing I could complain about is 28 hours a week is considered full-time and the starting pay rate being $9.00/hour for seasonal sales associates.
Fun and laid back
Kontra érvek
not many hours and poor pay
Nice break room
Sales (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Sherman Oaks, CA2017, december 18.
Macy's was one of the bested still is the best job I ever worked at . I just love everything about this job from the people to the work place. The only thing I would say was stressful but I still got it done was trying to find the customers items due to the store having 4 levels.
Pro érvek
nice people and nice work area
Productive and fast paced
Sales (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tigard, OR2017, december 16.
Fun environment to be at. Lots of management skills learned. It is usually very busy on the weekends. Hardest part of working at Macy's was dealing with cranky people.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Competitive and stressful working environment
Sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ann Arbor, MI2017, december 15.
First day, fresh out of training, was a Sale's Day on the weekend and it was terrible method to force new hires into the fast pace, cut throat workplace culture.
Retail sales
sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  Troy, MI2017, december 13.
Helping customers with their daily cosmetic choices. Helping cash customers in and out, also taking in payments for in store credit cards. Also helping with inventory.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Poorly managed and poorly tained associates
Sales (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2017, december 12.
Working here has been the least gratifying of any job I've ever held. Most of the managers don't approach associates with proper respect and warmth. The company doesn't properly train to optimally help customers, which only stifles the greaating-to-transaction process.
Semi Fun Place to work
Home & Domestics, Sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  Flushing, NY2017, december 7.
Good people to work with, very friendly environment. Can move to other departments to somewhat advance your job, not career. However very short on benefits and hours to work.
Employee Discounts
No benefits, minimal hours
A job for the Christmas Season with some potential
Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Menlo Park, NJ2017, december 7.
Working at Macy's was short-lived, yet somewhat rewarding. Like any holiday job, it was stressful, but I was able to make great strides there as one of the top sellers for the Kenneth Cole brand in the region.
Fun
Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ2017, november 29.
Macy's was fun, lots of things to do.
The shift was fun but long. Macy's was fun place to work. The most enjoyable was selling and making money. Macy's was a really good company.
breaks
hours
Enjoyable work environment
Compute sales prices (Volt alkalmazott) –  Metairie, LA2017, november 27.
A typical day at work was laid back. At Macy I learned about a lot of the different makeup lines. my job wasn't hard, and I enjoyed the customers most.
Workplace was calm
Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Middletown, NY2017, november 22.
Being a sales rep at Macy’s was a wonderful experience , the other employees made you feel right at home. The managers were helpful and the pay was fair.
Discounts
Customers with attitude.
fun place to work
Sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cincinnati, OH2017, november 22.
it was a good summer job!! Great discounts and very friendly but definitely fast paced. I learned a lot. they work with your schedule.
They job keeps you busy.
Not a job for everyone
Seasonal sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Waikīkī, HI2017, november 20.
It was a great opportunity for a first job but not one I look back fondly at. The managers were more focused on negative reviews and critiques, coworkers were unfriendly and competitive.
discount
Kontra érvek
hours, time off, stress management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Terrible and stressful place to work
Sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  Willow Grove, PA2017, november 20.
Manager was very inconsiderate. unorganized, rude! no room to grow within the company staff are underpaid for work that they do. i hated working here they did not care about you r personal life. if you could not do what they needed you to do they did not care. i would never recommend anyone to work for macys at willow grove unless there is a new manager, supervisors etc.

Átfogó minősítés