Macy's-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Sales Representative

653 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Munkahelyi kultúra
very fast paced and productive
Sales/Recovery (Volt alkalmazott) –  Santa Rosa, CA2018, február 18.
On typical day I would clock in and check with the main supervisor and see which department that I would be working in. Then I would go to fitting to clean and reshelf clothing in proper area.
Pro érvek
great company to work for
Kontra érvek
not a lot of hours unless you can pick up shifts
Loved working at macys
Sales Commission Rep (Volt alkalmazott) –  Green Acres, NY2018, február 10.
This was by far one of my favorite jobs. Got offered a supervisor position had to turn it down due to relocation due to the fact that I was in school loved every minute of it I loved engaging with the guest I loved upselling and providing great customer service applying resolutions to customers and their needs answering phones and placing online orders it was great !!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Macy's over all would be an excellent company to work for.
Sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kennesaw, GA2018, február 9.
I applied for a seasonal position, I was never given a schedule. In order to get hours I had to log in every day to see what full time employee wanted that day off and pick up their hours. After a few weeks, some of the full time employees would ask if I would fill in for them so scheduling time became easier. I was not retained at the end of the season. Macy's closed 300 stores after the Christmas Holiday season.
Pro érvek
enjoyed the co-workder, they worked as a team.
no shcedule
Munkahelyi kultúra
I liked the job until Macy's took over
Sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  Minneapolis, MN2018, február 7.
Sales of up-scale clothing for women. I learned designers and their products. It was very competitive since it was commission sales and that made it hard, but I loved the clothing
fashion
Kontra érvek
needed more training about products
Friendly work environment
Sales Assosiate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pembroke Pines, FL2018, február 4.
I've learned how to work with a team and communication to build great customer service skills. the most enjoyable part of the job is meeting new customers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Macy's is America's Store!
Sales (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Boca Raton, FL2018, február 2.
I grew up visiting Macy's in NYC every Saturday along with my Mom. It was breathtaking for me. The clothes, the toys, the magician in the toy department all fascinated me. Working there as a seasonal hire has been a joyful, and meaningful time for me. It is unfortunate that as a seasonal hire I need to leave.
Pro érvek
Macy's Money can be earned!
no cons at all!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Pay was fair
Womens' show sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gainesville, FL2018, február 2.
An amount of your commission went to Macys'. There were different managers and they all had their own way of doing things. Shifts were all over the place so no set schedule for those who want to plan there life outside of work.
Fast paced environment.
Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Diego, CA2018, január 31.
Placing items and helping customers.
Cash register.
Had a different manager in different depts.
Fast paced.
Hardest part was closing a cash register without any training.
The customers.
Nice customers
Sales Asssociate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  La Mesa, CA2018, január 29.
Store has an older clientele who have shopped at Macy's and before that The Broadway so are very customer service oriented. Macy's has very limited staffing and cutbacks every year, so ability to help customers is also limited. This is a deterrent to giving good customer service and emphasis is on signing up customers for credit cards more than sales.
Pro érvek
Employee discounts of 20-30%, nice working dresscode (can wear colors not just black as in year's past), Long lunch breaks of 30-60 minutes, PTO and sick time, Flexible hours available.
Kontra érvek
Not many sales associates to help in departments, lots of stockwork, cleaning out dressing rooms, as there is no other staff to work on floor, Customers complain about long lines and having to look for someone to help them.
my review
Seasonal sales representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2018, január 29.
I had a lot of fun working there and the associate were very helpful. I was in charge of the men polo department . I use to go in clean the place , arrange the clothes and help customers out
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and Always learning new things
Sales Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Flushing, NY2018, január 29.
Enjoy working here, greeting and welcoming all customers, ensuring a safe work environment, take care of online orders, having a positive outlook while multi-tasking, handling register transactions, and keeping informed of any new rules and or promotions. I greatly appreciate all the knowledge gained. Also have a great team of people who support each other.
Very stressful
Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2018, január 27.
The managers were mean. The environment was unprofessional . Management allowed employees to talk about each other. They did not value hard work and the hours were unstable.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
welcoming but weird
Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wayne, NJ2018, január 27.
i was happy to have been able to work there but the familia theme between employees was weird and off putting it was also a weird time in my life so it whatever
stressful
Cosmetic Sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kennewick, WA2018, január 26.
I enjoyed working at Macy's only because I loved helping customers and making them happy. The only hard part about the job is when the customer couldn't find what they were looking for, so then they became very upset.
dicounts.
short breaks.
Favorite Job Ever
Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Huntington, WV2018, január 25.
First off, their discount is the best I have received at any job. I quickly advanced from a position that worked less than 8 hrs a week and made only hourly, to a position that was commissioned and was full time and was also a very high traffic department because of my sales. They reward you well for your hard work. You couldn't get me to leave the building, even on my days off because I enjoyed being there so much. I ended up marrying into the military and had to relocate to my husband's duty station. My only qualm is that they do pay minimum wage.
best discount ever
pays minimum wage
great part time job
Seasonal Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  The Woodlands, TX2018, január 24.
worked as a seasonal sales rep. awesome discounts and benefits. Great atmosphere and co workers. Just a really great place to pick up some extra cash during the holidays.
everything
nothing
Munkahelyi kultúra
Sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  Saginaw, MI2018, január 23.
Not a team environment. The jewelry was not quality overall. The senior sales rep was not truthful. The environment was not a place I would have kept long term. I do not recommend this Macys as a place of long term, vital employment.
Friendly people
Kontra érvek
Low pay, and over worked.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was fun and I enjoyed it.
Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Designer Bags and Hand Bags2018, január 22.
It was fun and I enjoyed it. I enjoyed the discounts and the 401k benefits. I really don't have much else to say. I am just trying to add to these fields so it will accept the information I have completed
Lack of Management skills
Sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY2018, január 13.
The management team is horrible. They just stand around and point at what needs to get done. They are not hands on at all. They’re is tons of favoritism in the store and the ones that do no work te all the credit. Staff is treated very unfairly. The Human Resources dept is supposed to be there to help you and just brushes off your issues and concerns. The store in general is just a bunch of kids that are lazy and nit pick at everything you do if you don’t do everything for them.
Discounts
Everything about the store
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Fun Place to work
Sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  East Brunswick, NJ2018, január 9.
I loved everyday coming to work. My supervisor was excellent and helpful. My co-workers were fun and helpful. The hardest was leaving. The most enjoyable the holidays.
People, Managers, coworkers