Macy's-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Sales Associate

7 620 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 25 186 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a great experience
Macy's Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Diego, CA2018, május 21.
Thought me important skills was my first job but I was a fast learner and I picked up really quick gray management great work area clean and positive professional and very nice
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Fun workplace very flexible
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lakewood, CA2018, május 20.
You can make your own schedule very fun fast place environment to work in you can work in many different departments to gain experience in every part of the atore to meet the company's needs
Pro érvek
Choose your own schedule fast paced
Kontra érvek
Comisson based high sales quota
Fun work environment
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Diego, CA2018, május 20.
Easy job to handle. Working at Macy’s is fun and can be very rewarding. Easy work schedule, you have the ability to add or lose shifts on an online portal.
Great working enviroment.
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Seattle, WA2018, május 19.
• Met and made a connection with customers, asked questions and listened to shoppers' needs, gave options and advised on needs of the customer
• Inspired the customer to buy and celebrated the purchase
• Operated the cashier transactions such as purchases, returns and exchanges
• Inspired and opened Macy’s credit card for customers
• Maintained the selling floor presentations
This job is mad Easy. Not a Career
Sales Associate/ Stock Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Arlington, VA2018, május 19.
I never worked at a retail job where corporate goes to colleges to pick up management. Its shows me that at entree level its no room for growth and that concerns me. this made employee morale really low when I worked for them.
macys
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  New Jersey2018, május 19.
lots of petty problems in the work place. i really wish people would have worked harder, seems like that they would hire anybody and lots of people left
Munkahelyi kultúra
My time at Macy's was enjoyable.
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Voorhees, NJ2018, május 19.
I worked at Macy's briefly, I had just moved to New Jersey and was hired as seasonal help when that particular store went out of business. I was kept on the payroll threw liquidation up to the final day of the store. I enjoyed the job but could not live on the minimum wage.
store discounts
salary
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
okay
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Short Hills, NJ2018, május 18.
don't have much to say. Easy work environment. not that different from any retail job. all retail jobs kinda suck. i worked in fragrances so its nice to go home smelling nice
First Retail Job
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Santa Clara, CA2018, május 18.
This was my first retail job and I was originally a seasonal associate for the holidays and decided to stay on as a permanent associate. I had an amazing associate manager that supervised me and she really put a lot of effort into training me. Not only that but she deeply cared for the well-being of her associates which in retail is amazing to say in the least. I worked at a very large department store Macy's so it was four floors. The cleaning after closing was the biggest pain because it gets really busy at the location I worked at. I mostly enjoyed being able to get experience interacting with customers and learning a whole lot of communication and sales skills while I was there.
Pro érvek
sales experience, great management, great co-workers, employee discount
short breaks, scheduling
Munkahelyi kultúra
Laid back and great environment
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jackson, TN 383052018, május 18.
I was just a few years out of high school when I took this job. I worked in the accessory department. My first day was black Friday. Macy's was located at the mall so it was a complete mad house.

Overall, it was a fun place to work. Rarely dull. There was always something to do.

I learned customer service skills from this job.
Pro érvek
Employee discounts in certain store items
short breaks
Casual business
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Waldorf, MD2018, május 18.
Macys is an awesome company to work for that come with a lot of skills once you depart, and also a chance to meet new people from other companies who partner with us and all of our different departments.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a boulder, but a stepping stone.
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Springfield, PA2018, május 17.
The tide comes and goes with Macy's. This is definitely not a place for a retail worker to build a career any more. It is just a stepping stone to your bigger picture.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Las Vegas, NV2018, május 17.
Really good place to work. If you can get pass the mean customers once in a while and the some times poor management its not a really bad place to work
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
fun
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Garden City, NY2018, május 17.
great beginner job, you learn how to deal with people, in a fast pace environment, how to work as a team and work toward a goal, great job for anybody just starting
Terrible work enviroment HORRIBLE leadership
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Indiana2018, május 17.
This company dose not care about employees. Lets go of anyone that has been with company for many years and replaces with very young people that have no clue what they are doing. Worst job I have ever had. If you want any life I would never recommend..
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Loved working at Macys
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Miami, FL2018, május 17.
I enjoyed the whole Macys experience. The environment was positive. I enjoyed my customers as well as employee discounts. Flexible schedule. Great managers.
Wonderful work environment
sometimes short staffed
The Customer Is Always Right
Sales Associate Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lake Grove, NY2018, május 16.
Macy's is not a Mom and Pop store where the owner/management support your side if a customer is being difficult.
They are afraid of bad press so it's best to just grin and bear it, if you can.
Management rarely settles internal disputes between employees unless the issue is sexual harassment.
There is an unbalanced ratio of employees who work hard or not at all, if the issue is brought up with management it is ignored. Don't hold your breath.
The hardest part is working during the holidays at the register.
The most enjoyable part of the job was the employee discount and even then, it was
Pro érvek
Free lunches during certain holiday's like Independence Day, Mother's Day, etc.
Kontra érvek
Extremely competitive, lack of teamwork in between departments, acting as a theft deterrent
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Terrible workplace
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lawrenceville, NJ2018, május 16.
I dedicated an enormous amount of energy and time while working at Macy’s for little pay. Management is terrible, they are constantly changing their minds about policies and procedures. The district team visits frequently, requiring associates to get the store in order creating a fake appearance of what the store really looks like. Managers are constantly asking you to work last minute due to excessive call outs. I have received multiple texts from different managers asking to work different shifts on the same day - get it together Macy’s! I would never recommend anyone work for this company.
A Great Job
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Edina, MN2018, május 15.
It is fun to interact with peers and customers on a daily basis. Making friends and building relationships with customers were the most rewarding aspects of the job.
Good first job
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Prairie Village, KS 662082018, május 14.
Great place to work during high school or college. Flexible scheduling. Great employees. Management is always there to help in any way possible. Great benefits and paid time off is actually pretty good.
Pro érvek
PTO is good, Raises every year
Pay
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Macy's? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van