Macy's-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Sales Associate

7 887 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 26 365 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Customer service
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Roanoke, VA2018, augusztus 19.
Job is awesome. Very nice to work for and very customer oriented. They make sure every customer Is greeted. They also praise employees when they do good
Pro érvek
They listen to what you have to say
Open too late
Very Flexible job
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Las Vegas, NV2018, augusztus 19.
As a seasonal employee it was very fun. Very flexible schedules and helpful employees. Always had a good time and i eally likes the pot locks during the holidays.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
Sales Associate- Men's Department (Volt alkalmazott) –  Whitehall Township, PA2018, augusztus 19.
It was a nice place to work. They treat their workers well.The pay could have been better.I still shop at macys to support the people I use to work with.
Macy's
Commissioned Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bay Shore, NY2018, augusztus 19.
This wasn't my favorite job because of the management. I learned people skills - in-genuine people skills at that. I learned haste in a work environment. Use the opportunity if it's temporary or for college in my opinion
conversation
everything
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was fun working there
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bend, OR2018, augusztus 18.
It was fun but sometimes it was hard working on every holiday. No family time. Work odd hours sometimes. Long hours and staning for long period of times.
Mens Suits and Shoes
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Milford, CT2018, augusztus 18.
Loved helping people. The Macys culture constantly pushed more sales of product rather than the overall happiness of the customer experience. Very structured place to work and if ou didnt fit into the culture you were cast aside.
stressfull
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Boulder, CO2018, augusztus 17.
I worked 40hr a week but was not happy with the way they did late breaks constantly. They required working with as many as 4 customers, and on extremely busy days was overwhelming.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place to work, lots of team work and very productive.
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Holyoke, MA2018, augusztus 17.
Macy’s is one of the best places to work. I loved it so much there. My co workers helped me so much when I first started working there. I would love to work there again!
Working Retail Comes With Advantages/ Disadvantages
Temp/Holiday Help Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  East Brunswick, NJ2018, augusztus 17.
Love the store itself from the layout of new prodcuts and merchandise love to shop there. Working at Macy's was okay but the only think I didn't like was the fact that they kept changing my schedule and hours which made it very very hard for me. Sometimes I feel the store don't care about other peoples home life there is life outside of Macy's I know stores are about competition and making money but you have to care more about your workers too they do the best they can especially around the chaotic holidays in retails. I really think people deserve to be home with their families instead of working in a store all night its unfair to workers/families. It's not worth the buck and competition in my opinion. The employee percentage is not that great when buying merchandise I think as hard as retail workers work it should be more percentage off. In the end its a job and some people don't have a job period it helps to build skills and work ethic no doubt but I think it has its advantages and disadvantages.
Team work
Short breaks
Working for Macys
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, augusztus 17.
This has to be the best company I’ve ever worked for. I will forever be grateful to Macy’s for opening their doors to me. I absolutely love working it
Best environment
Fun workplace
sales associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Willow Grove, PA2018, augusztus 17.
I enjoyed working at Macys a lot. It was a fun workplace and the people who worked there are cool to work with. the company itself is a good company and I would work there again if it came up
Bad experience
Cosmetics Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Overland Park, KS2018, augusztus 16.
Donot work for Lancome counter in macy's the counter manager at the store I worked at was mentally abusive and I went to management nothing was ever done because she made big sale numbers. I feel like being a bad person was rewarded. I had to leave.
Free skincare
Kontra érvek
Mentally abused you may need therapy
My favorite retail job
Sales associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cincinnati Ohio (anderson town center )2018, augusztus 16.
I loved my job at Macys honestly . I am 22 years old and after working for other (horrible) retailers , this was a relief. I loved my managers and I loved the respect each co worker had for one another. Only thing I disliked was the high “credit goal” which was basically how many credit cards you were supposed to convince the customers to open per week.
Coworkers, management.
Pay, credit goals
Munkahelyi kultúra
I really enjoyed my time working for Macy's Inc.
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, augusztus 15.
The job was great, the team was hardworking. The only thing that I would have changed is the fact that the company was ceased. Overall, I would definitely recommend this job to anyone that would want a job there.
great team, flexible schedule, Macy's Cash*
Kontra érvek
the company was shut down
Fun and friendly environment
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Minnetonka, MN2018, augusztus 15.
Fun and friendly environment.. love the workplace...flexible work schedules..great pay.. hardest part is to work on holidays and weeeknds..happy to be part of it..
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to make money in furniture.
Furniture Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Santa Rosa, CA2018, augusztus 15.
Money was good , when I retired my schedule was set by a computer and my hours were all over the map. The roof leaked;I was often scheduled to work until 10:15 pm.
Need to enjoy people!
Empowered Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oviedo, FL2018, augusztus 15.
All shapes and sizes. Managers constantly changing and get transferred. Cleaning up after sloppy and rude customers. Females in the fitting rooms are the worst.
Made a lot of friends from the regulars who shopped there.
Pro érvek
Get to see merchandise first!
Kontra érvek
Not enough staff for breaks.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I thank Macy's for the oppurtunity but..
Global Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greenfield, WI2018, augusztus 15.
Macy's definitely helped with opening more doors for me in retail service for sure! Though the hours and pay weren't met, I still appreciate the oppurtunity that was given to me.
Close to home
Short breaks, No floor support, Low salary pay, Few hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place to work plus discounts
Macy's Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  St. Louis, MO2018, augusztus 15.
Macy’s was a fun place to work especially when you love to deal with people from all different types of backgrounds and shopping and picking out different things
Discounts
Breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not respectful for disabled workers
FT Sales Associate Retired (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atizona2018, augusztus 14.
I have worked 21 years and have been axed my position eliminated course I am disabledand it is very hard to find an employer who respects people like me too badgor Macys they really dontcare at all just greed more than the former may co who was more nicer to me than ever
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Macy's? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van