Macy's-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Sales Associate

7 965 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 26 682 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Great
Sales associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kennesaw, GA2018, szeptember 25.
I was a High School Student and the job was really flexible when it came to my hours. Loved all the people I worked with supported me when life hit me and overall the Macy's Employment Life is really family oriented in the mission but also on the floor.
Hoping it's improved
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Barboursville, WV2018, szeptember 25.
I worked there ten years ago so hopefully theres been an overhaul of management. You never could find management if you needed assistance, scheduling was crazy, and it was a stressful place to work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
working part time is okay
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Parkchester, NY2018, szeptember 24.
Worked part time on sales floor, promoted Macy’s account to new customers, advised customer on their purchase selections and completed their transactions.
flexibility of scheduling
Low wages
great place to work
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Garden City, NY2018, szeptember 24.
I got the opportunity to learn about different departments so that I could be able to change from station to station. being able to communicate better with the customer by learning what kind of questions to ask.
Great starter job
Macy's Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tigard, OR2018, szeptember 24.
Management and the actual job itself were great, but the pay was meh. Scheduling had a few hiccups but it was overall pretty decent. Very diverse team of employees.
Friendly environment, great management
Pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Peabody, MA2018, szeptember 24.
Not busy enough at this time of year. Folded ties and folded shirts for hours. Great people to work with. Very busy seasonal workplace and glad to do it All great supervisors. Changed from wearing all black to colors If unable to keep your shift someone will always swap with you. Reasonable lunch hours and lunch room. Plenty of parking spaces All associates are friendly and always willing to help. Too many coupons issued to customers (most are out of date) Pushing customers to open an account with a discount. Very good quality of clothing. I did all my Christmas shopping at Macy's If you have a problem there is always a supervisor close by. Store was close by so I never had a problem getting there.
All in all I liked my job at Macy's and all the people I worked for. Security was also very alert all the times.

Enjoyed doing pick list in the morning. Also did openings and closing of registers in the morning and night and deposits in the evening.

I would like to try to get away from sales and into clerical or cashier which is my forte.

A typical day at work was to always stay close by your register but at the same time keep busy. Always smile even though we had some angry customers making returns but they were always satisfied when they left.
I learned a lot at Macy's. I had 8 paid hours of training and someone at the register on my first day to train and watch me.

The most enjoyable part of the job was a satisfied customer
Always a relaxed atmosphere as long as you're doing your job and arriving on time.

You acquire points when you start and if
  több... you are out ill and your shift if not covered you lost a point. Once all your points are used you will be terminated which was not the case with me.  kevesebb
discount
Kontra érvek
no healthcare for part time
Munkahelyi kultúra
The over all workplace culture was average
Estee Lauder Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Wayne, IN2018, szeptember 24.
Macy's offered a computerized system to maintain clientele, this made it easier to identify customer needs. There were few opportunities to cross sell, which often made for slow paced days other than at holiday time. I felt they could improve on cleanliness at the cosmetic counters.
Computerized clientele system
Expensive benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place to work just not amazing
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, szeptember 23.
Management was barley around, commission was never a real break down of what you can earn. Fast pace work environment, minimal room for growth. Schedules are not flexible.
Munkahelyi kultúra
You'll feel very comfortable with this company.
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY, Connecticut2018, szeptember 22.
Very family oriented company. I enjoyed working there as a sales associate. Met many different people, Worked many departments- bridal, fine china, small appliances, bedding. women's clothing. Fulton St. Macy's had area where you could go for breakfast, lunch, dinner.Most employees brought their own, we were supplied with micro-wave, soda, chip machines. I give Macy's two thumbs up!!!!
Pro érvek
Employee discount, Macy money.
N/A
Just retail
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fargo, ND2018, szeptember 21.
Working at Macy's can bring variety in day to day challenges. They offer some training based on the department in which you work and most associates are willing to give advice about their areas as they become passionate about them and their return customers. Friendly faces and excited shoppers were the best part of the job.
Friendly customers, flexible schedules
Kontra érvek
Temptation to purchase, messy fitting rooms.
my day
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Boca Raton, FL2018, szeptember 21.
My manager was very nice and always helped us in every question.
My coworkers were polite and nice with the customers.
The hardest part was taking care of the clothes left inside the dressing rooms.
The most enjoyable part was to be working in an awesome store full of beautiful things around us.
I left because I couldn´t achieve the sales goal every week and my paycheck wasn´t enough for my basic needs.
I love Macy´s even though.
nice store
Kontra érvek
very difficult to achieve the sales goal
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very competitive, fun and Friendly workplace
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, szeptember 21.
A typical day at Macy greeted every morning by co-workers. I always started my day by fixing my work station making sure I had all the necessary tools needed to complete my task and reach my goals for the day. I then proceed to fix my are of work by fixing displays and merchandise. Until the customers arrive. I will help any customer who ask for help or looks like they need help with finding an item then we would proceed to check out. Management will come and check in with me regularly during my shift to update me on my progress for the day and any promotions to offer customers. The hardest part of the job is to not being able to sit down when your legs get tired. I enjoy making the customer happy the most.
The employee discount
Kontra érvek
short breaks and not enough recognition for hard workers
Productive Workplace
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Paramus, NJ2018, szeptember 21.
Macy's is a fast paced work environment on a busy sales day, but I found busy days to be most enjoyable . On slow days there is massive pressure to meet sales goals, which is the hardest part of the job. The workplace culture is diverse and inclusive. Management was always helpful and provided guidance.
Flexibility
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place to work , some difficult management,
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  El Paso, TX2018, szeptember 20.
Fun place to work, work consisted of helping customers ,ringing up customers, open/close registers, stocking floor, organizing merchandise. Some poor management but great store manager. Must sell as much as possible, no sales goal, must open one credit card account for every 10 hours that you work ,you get a coupon every time you open an account that you can use towards merchandise , employee discount 20% but you must get a Macy's card or they offer you a prepaid card in order to receive your discount ,discount appers on statement not on purchase . Some rude customer but a lot of frequent nice customers, overall good company to work for .
Flexible hours, discounts
Kontra érvek
Some poor management, rude customers
meeting
Sale Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Woodbridge, NJ2018, szeptember 20.
Macys did great when it came to managing the store. Loved that threy have flex scheduling or let you pick or drop hours. Most of the time one could work thier own hours.
flex hours
work areas
It was alright
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY2018, szeptember 19.
It was alright at most times, a lot can be done to improve working conditions. A lot of fights between the workers and no oen was there to really control them
Munkahelyi kultúra
No room for advancement and a headache
SALES ASSOCIATE (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Corona, CA2018, szeptember 19.
Macy's management is always micromanaging by scolding employees about the wrong things they are doing, and never providing positive feedback. The management never have the backs of associates when receiving customer complaints. Job security is also declining everyday for most associates with the goals increasing on limited staff. We are always understaffed because upper management feels it is necessary to cut hours to reduce costs. The sales goals are completely unrealistic and management can not explain the reasoning for the goals they have set. Upper management is never on the same page with little to no communication at all with each other and with associates. They consistently break employment laws by creating hazardous and hostile working environments and failing to respond to complaints about the working conditions. The have eliminated all in store human recourse departments. It is also practically impossible to get in contact with the new human resources. There is also little room for advancement because management very rarely promote within the store. They marginalize the existing associates and always have an excuse. Their hours are not flexible for students even though they claim to be.
Commision, 401k
Kontra érvek
Poor working conditions, no room for advancement, mentally exhausting
Munkahelyi kultúra
My company likes me and i am hard worker.
Sales associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lone Tree, CO2018, szeptember 19.
I worked very well in the Macys company and provide my management team desired all the times. In the Macys I have chance to increase my ability in this yeres with customer service.
One hour lunch
Short Break
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun work place and amazing boss
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mall at Millenia2018, szeptember 19.
Macy's offered a new opportunity to work in the area of ​​women's and men's fragrances, as I gained experience at Dior and today I am one of the largest perfume sales within Macys.
My sales numbers are extraordinary big and the company is very happy with my performance.
I have a great differential, because I speak Portuguese, Spanish and English with customers in the store.
Aftet all, at Macy's Mall at Millenia there are many tourists, especially Brazilians and they always look for someone who speaks their language, and because of that I am with a large scale of clients.
Easy Going and Friendly
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dededo, GU2018, szeptember 18.
A typical day at work is going around and making sure the floor is clean, check fitting rooms, assist customers, etc. Working the register is not hard. The hardest part of the job is dealing with angry customers. The best part of the job is meeting new people.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Macy's? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van