Macy's-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Sales Associate

7 707 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 25 593 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Productive work environment.
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lakewood, CA2018, június 21.
Macys allows employees to grow through the company. As you grown the company grows which allows those around you to benefit from the hard work that’s put into an everyday environment.
It's retail
Sales Associate/ AST (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2018, június 21.
I worked for the men's department and it would be great it was an easy job, cleaning the fitting rooms, customer service, cleaning, folding clothes and organizing them. My manager was great and hands on. The hardest part would be the sales goals we had to reach, depending on the day I wouldn't always make it. They would also had us ask every customer if they wanted to open a credit card, and promote things that was happening at the store. Then I started working as an AST which I enjoyed better since I didn't have to deal with customers as much but worked in the office and train new associates and work with money, my manager was just as great.
Macys INC Specialist
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Newport Beach, CA2018, június 21.
I took care of the INC section, I ran customers up, I cleaned dressing rooms, opened Macy Accounts, I also worked every holiday and was on my feet for a very long time. I liked helping customers out and my co workers.
Associate Sales
Associate Sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2018, június 21.
Assisting guest with any question they may have, stocking the floor, keeping the floor clean, ring the guest out helping with cash credit card or traveler checks.
Ok
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Miami, FL2018, június 21.
Awesome place enjoyed working there loved the co-workers very respectful to the customers very hard-working people very geniune workers. Treat employees fair.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is the best shopping mall
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Glendale, CA2018, június 21.
it has a best costomer service.
it has a good managers.
it has a complete shopping mall
it has a best managere.
it has a orginize plase that i have ever seen
Munkahelyi kultúra
There was a lot of great training, managers, and friendliness.
Sales Associate & Fulfillment (Volt alkalmazott) –  College Station, TX2018, június 21.
I enjoyed the fulfillment coworkers that I was places with. The store was organized and the brands were easy to locate within the store. I enjoyed the holiday season and even working during Black Friday night shift.
Lunch Breaks and great management
Low staff
Daily Job duties
SALES ASSOCIATE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Montgomery County, MD2018, június 21.
Being able to interact closely with customers and using the stores system to help customers find what they desire. Workplace culture is great due to high morale within the company and management willingness to assist when necessary.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place for my first job
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cupertino, CA2018, június 20.
I really enjoyed working at Macy's because I learned A LOT. Being my first job I learned many skills, and the people whom I worked with made my experience unforgettable. Hours are flexible, you are allowed to change shifts with other coworkers, and you can pick up more shifts.
Needs Improvement
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Saint Louis County, MO2018, június 20.
Macy’s is wonderful place to work at. Not because of Mangers though. The other staff makes it enjoyable. When I first started everyone was so welcoming. After the budget cuts, company morale has declined tremendously. They placed many workers in the outlets and hired new people. They don’t believe in promoting from within. They would rather fire or “let go” then train current workers.
productive
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Yonkers, NY2018, június 20.
Professional demeanor, strong work ethic, positive attitude and ability to work as part of a team as well as independently
Excellent organizational and time management skills, including strong attention to detail
Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
Ability to take and follow direction, remain calm and focused in a fast paced and sometimes stressful environment and problem solve
Great work experience
Cosmetics Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Swansea, MA2018, június 20.
I learned a lot when I worked at Macy's. Like communication, leaning safety work, leaning and sharing the new product. Leaned skin care. The hardest part is to make the sale goal for the day.
awful management
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  34th street2018, június 19.
Macy's used to be a nice place to work, however with the new management things has changed for the worse. Expect lots of intimidation and pressure from the managers, expect a lot of micromanagement and a lack of communication from them. They will ask you to hassle the customers; schedules are awful too. The pay is average. They will also ask you to do multiple tasks (fitting room, recovery, sales, go to the stockrooms, etc), due to the recent numerous terminations of employees.
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek
Poor Management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Easy to apply, but the pressures of the work environment were too much
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jefferson Valley, NY2018, június 19.
Would not work for Macy's again unless I become desperate for employment. My Macy's experience would have been much more pleasant if our store was amply staffed. The work environment became way too stressful, especially during holiday season.
Pro érvek
Employee discounts on store merchandise, full hour lunches for full-time workers
Stressful work environment.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place for part-time work
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Waite Park, MN2018, június 19.
I worked at Macy's part-time to fill in for hours cut at my other job. They do ok for hours and pay was minimum wage, which was a bit low for me compared to my other job.
Just ask
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kelso, WA 986262018, június 19.
High quality of customer services in the men’s department and clearance department. Giving the most outstanding customer services to our customers in find or searching retail clothes to their satisfaction. Can multi-task on answering questions and operate register transactions. Also stock merchandise, update pricing and labeling, Keep our department clean and presentable for customers. Train new associates on the floor and meet the retail goals on commissions.
Fast place work environment
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  College Station, TX2018, június 19.
This was my first job in high school and I liked it, it was a very fast place work place so you have to make sure to wear some comfortable shoes.
Got to meet new people each and everyday and you would win prices and gift cards for opening up new Macy's accounts.
Pro érvek
meeting new people, discounts, lunches, clothes
hours
Stressful and hectic
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cedar Park, TX2018, június 18.
Management never answers the phone and has too high expectations with very little staff and blames the customers’ complaints about not having a place to ring up their merchandise on the staff not being friendly enough. You work alone often and are left with being yelled at and belittled by customers for just trying to do your job and follow the policy, for the managers to come and give them whatever they want, making you look stupid.
Discounts
Kontra érvek
Lazy management, frustrated customers, no merchandise
i guess its okay
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bloomington, MN2018, június 18.
• Develop client’s basic living skills (social, domestic, and hygiene) through instruction and encouragement.
Assist and document the development and implementation of long and short-term goals for service recipient, as developed by the Perso
It’s a face paced job
Sales Associate/Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dearborn, MI2018, június 17.
It’s a faced pace job and you can make good money if you put in a good amount of hrs, we were mostly busy in the evening towards closing time and the management was very nice and understanding.
Good management
Low pay
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Macy's? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van