Macy's-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Sales Associate

8 048 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 27 046 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Nothing but drama
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Calumet City, IL2018, október 28.
Macys river oaks is nothing but drama. People will be gunning for your job even though the position has been open before you got there. Managers do not train. They will set you up for failure. Have you complete a task and have you redo it, and redo it, and redo it because they didnt train you to do it correctly the first time. Managers will disrespect you and think everything is suppose to be fine because they are the manager. You will get belittled. Stand up for yourself. You will get yelled at and laughed at for not knowing something. Dont tell them anything about your personal business. They will use it AGAINST you. Stay away. Its not worth your sanity.
Weekly pay
Kontra érvek
Everything macy isnt worth it.
Working at Macy’s backstages
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bronx, NY2018, október 28.
it was an ok job but the manager at the time didn’t really see me as a good employee. I work hard every time I came in. The company second branch isn’t as great as the regular store
Lunch break are long
Closing is horrible
Fun work environment
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sherman Oaks, CA2018, október 28.
I loved my job here and the people I worked with. It was fun and there was always opportunity for advancement. Customer service her was more focused on the customer and you actually got to interact one on one when helping guests. Sometimes you even made friends and customer would come back and shop from you because they loved the service you gave them
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Macy's
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hialeah, FL2018, október 27.
I loved talking to people and being able to bask in the music. The hours were flexible but, the opportunity for growth never presented its self. I did not like that fact that the commission was hard to come by and, if someone returned something in three months, it would be taken from your commission.
N/a
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Saint Paul, MN2018, október 26.
A typical; day at work would usually consist of morning meeting where we would learn what the sales goal and credit goal is , then we would start daily task varying on days.
it was great
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, október 25.
it was great culutre cool people kept up to date with the latest trends and styles worked in the stock room didnt really see any floor action but it was all good
Cosmetics
Cosmetic Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Towson, MD2018, október 25.
Cosmetics is very competitive and sales have been stolen from me by co workers who are greedy about sales. Overall, good place for first time job in another department.
Macy’s
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rancho Cucamonga, CA2018, október 25.
Being a sales associate is very fun when you deal with different people from different ethnicities and cultures. But the gold they want you to reach is not reachable so it becomes a really stressful .
Kontra érvek
Very high goals to be achieved
Was not my cup of tea
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  New Jersey2018, október 24.
I worked at Macy's for several years. It was a very difficult place to work in for a variety of reasons. The lack of professionalism was the most challenging issue at Macy's. Policies are followed loosely if at all. The managers just were awful. They did not care a lick about us and the place seemed nothing like what a professional workspace should feel like. There was constant restructuring and rules were always changing. The career options were abysmal too. The discount was nice. There is not a lot of scheduling flexibility.
Discount on merch
Kontra érvek
Overall avoid if you can
Shoe Sales Associate
Macy's Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lafayette, LA2018, október 24.
You began by opening and counting every pair of shoes, checking inventory, and assisting customers with fittings. I learned how to manage stock inventory. Management was responsive and available. Workplace culture was a bit vague. I enjoyed the simplicity of the job and user friendly computer system.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I learn a lot about sales in Macy’s
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Miami, FL2018, október 24.
Retail Sale Associate must process payments by totaling purchases; processing checks, cash and store or other credit cards. Must also be able to deal with customer refunds courteously and professionally. Maintains a professional attitude with sincerity and enthusiasm reflecting store’s commitment to our customer. Develops product knowledge by reading current vendor tags and pamphlets and attending training classes in order to communicate it to the customer. Stays current with promotional events and sales.
Fun place to work!
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Louisville, KY2018, október 24.
Macy's was a really good place to work, I loved helping people, and had loyal repeat customers, really enjoyed the atmosphere there, along with the great deals I received there. Heard great stories from the customer, and was touch by all the sad ones, forever.
Great people, great savings
Standing the whole shift
Munkahelyi kultúra
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Saint Louis County, MO2018, október 24.
Great place to work. Fun atmosphere. Training seminars were the best. Great incentives. Free food. Great bosses. You must work your tail off to make good commission but that is with any sales job.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
typical retail job
SALES ASSOCIATE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Boca Raton, FL2018, október 23.
it is what you expect for the most part, dealing with customers and employees hardest part is during the holidays crazy hours and no place to park during holidays so plan to be late for work or coming an hour ealier before your shift to locate parking.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Choose macys if this is your first job
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Las Vegas, NV2018, október 23.
Macys was one of my first job and it was beneficial to me because I was attending college. The hours were great and they had part time for me I would of not stayed there for full time.
Flexible schedule
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Flexible schedule
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Danbury, CT2018, október 23.
Nothing hard about the job. Great co workers. And good management. Flexible working schedule. It is a Clean workplace. I learned a lot about the customer there.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Busy and sometimes challenging but great team
Macy's Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Eatontown, NJ2018, október 23.
While working at Macy's, I gathered a lot of experience with the structured side of a business,while honing in on the people skills I had already gathered working with my Dad on and off since I was 15.
Pro érvek
Great team and managers, flexible hours and nice discounts
Short breaks
hourly job
SALES ASSOCIATE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Madison Heights, MI2018, október 23.
i had very early hours working here. The people i worked with were wonderful and the environment was safe. the discount on all merchandise is wonderful.
low pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at the Men's Shoes and Suits dept.
sales associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Santa Ana, CA2018, október 22.
The part that I like most about my job is the interaction with customers. It gives me great pleasure whenever I meet a customer and I am able to meet his/her's needs. I've always been people person and I get a great deal of satisfaction when I know that the customer is happy with his/her purchase and I helped make that experience a good one!

The hardest part of the job is filling special orders called fulfillment. At the opening of every day we have to check and see if there are any on-line orders to fill and to find the items. Sometimes finding those items can be a difficult and time-consuming task. This is time that is taken away from the floor which could be better spent serving the customer.
No guarantee of hours
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Ocala, FL2018, október 22.
The company is good to work for with flexible hours. The advancement is within store unless no one qualifies for the position. Working with the public is very interesting when meeting people from other countries. The company tries to make your day a positive one but it is up to you to do this with a good attitude and smile for the public.
Pro érvek
Flexible work schedules that can be changed once computer prints it out.
Kontra érvek
Computer prints out work schedule with minimum amount of hours that you are signed up for.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Macy's? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van