Macy's-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Sales Associate

7 535 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 24 822 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Difficult to advance
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  McLean, VA2018, május 9.
Work days were very busy and long. I learned how to use the registers and the different products. I was able to go to special trainings for new products. The hardest part was busy workdays with numerous customers but not enough staffing. The most enjoyable part of the job was helping customers with the choices of items available to them for their outfits.
Learning about new products
Kontra érvek
Not possible to advance even if you are qualified
Fast work pace
Sales associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  California2018, május 8.
Working at Macys as a women shoes sales associate was a fast paced work environment. Always looking for room for growth, being one of the top sellers and highest credit card application associate.
Pro érvek
hour long lunches when wanted
little pay
Social Skills
Fragrance Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  McAllen, TX2018, május 8.
Working at Macy's honed my ability to speak with client confidently. Being able to educate someone on the benefits of a product and accepting rejection was a good skill to learn.
Pro érvek
Learning about products, testing products
Short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Always a good place to work I was never stressed at work.
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  North Star, San Antonio2018, május 8.
Always a good place to work I was never stressed out at work we had good managers to call that would always be available to assist with customers..It was nice to always have a preview of
the latest fashion and style first hand..Working at Macys definitely left it's mark on me.
Pro érvek
We would earn Macys money toward our purchases and get a discount.
Working on holidays.
Not reccomend to work
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Paramus, NJ2018, május 8.
They are very strict with attendance. They don't care if your sick or if you have a sick child at home. They still take points away from your attendance. They also change your schedule without warning.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
It was an ok job
Sales associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Garland, TX2018, május 8.
It was my first job ever, I was greatful that I got hired on the spot. They trained me on customer service and satisfactory, how to sell a product, and how to have good communication skills. I got paid every week so that was a plus.
Pro érvek
Decent lunch hours, make friends, staff was somewhat friendly
Attendence points
It was ok!
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Providence, RI2018, május 7.
Nothing special, employee's were okay, somewhat nice. I learned to keep a place organized and move fast. My multitasking skills improved having to move back and forth doing another job.
fun active place
Macy's Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bakersfield, CA2018, május 7.
staff in nice and always focused on task on hand, when busy they are ready to take on the customers with smiles on there faces,worth the time i stood there seasonal help.
good active job
Munkahelyi kultúra
Sales Associate/ Clothing/Cosmetics/ Fragrance (Volt alkalmazott) –  Augusta, GA2018, május 6.
Macy's is a good training start for young children to get experience in retail and a workplace. flexible job and you can work in different areas in the store.
fun workplace
SALES ASSOCIATE (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Warwick, RI2018, május 6.
Great managers, staff is friendly with each other, everyone is willing to help out, learned quickly how to multitask and keep sales for organized under a fast paced work environment.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was an okay place to work
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Monaca, PA2018, május 4.
It was just a job. It was just a boring work environment. There was no enjoyment. Management was never around. I learned about the different products available at the store.
A nice work environment
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbia, MD2018, május 4.
it a good place to work at, the staff don't discriminate, the hardest part of this job was to rearrange clothes, I enjoy meeting new and old customers
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to keep you on your toes.
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Voorhees, NJ2018, május 4.
This company is a great place to work and keeps you on your feet. helps you improve your customer service skills. The hardest part about the job is customer satisfaction.
Great employ discounts
On your feet a lot
New Macy's
Macy's Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Mateo, CA2018, május 4.
Having worked for Macy's 37 years. Every company has there ups and downs and still love Macy's but need some changes. Miss the old ways and the customer service. Do not like to bad tald a company, however I believe in full customer service and always have. Smaller company's tend to cater to this now and bigger companys have lost that way and would love to see and help make a difference in bringing it back.
Pro érvek
Lots of hours, lunches, promos
Kontra érvek
Customer service lack of.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Did not feel valued as an employee
Cosmetics Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tigard, OR2018, május 3.
Favoritism was something that was very noticeable within this company. They made it difficult to advance and expected more than what the pay was worth. Their main focus was credit, customer service and sales goals. "The customer is ALWAYS right", even when they were not. It felt catty, and there was a lot of gossip, even among managers. With no physical HR it was near impossible to get important things done (such as LOA's, FMLA's, filing complaints, etc.)
Sometimes it felt like we had no support. What I appreciated was that management was pretty hands-off, but that also became an issue when you needed something to get done or really wanted to move up in your "career" with Macy's.
sales person
Sales Associate, Hired as seasonal help (Volt alkalmazott) –  Alpharetta, GA2018, május 3.
it was fun place to work. I worked at Christmas time and it was always busy. I was able to help people find gifts for their family members which was able fun to do
people i work with
long days
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place for new careers
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Freehold, NJ2018, május 3.
This is a good, fun place for younger people to start off their careers. Most positions are part-time so don't expect more than 20 hours. The best time of the year to work here is during the holidays.
Atmosphere
Pay, hours, understaffed
Munkahelyi kultúra
great company to work for
SPECIALIST SALES ASSOCIATE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Manhattan Beach, CA2018, május 3.
daily sales meeting to talk about goals for the store and individuals and departments, write department schedules for breaks and lunches,team building.
They lie to you
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Melbourne, FL2018, május 2.
They told me they would give me a full time position after my Christmas Seasonal Position was over and they just let me go, they did not give me the Position they promised me.
Macy's Mens Stanford
Men's Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Palo Alto, CA2018, május 2.
A typical day at work was sign in, work and sign out. I learned how to fold clothes. The management could use some training in employee management. The workplace culture is very professional. The hardest part of the job is definitely working with difficult customers. The most enjoyable part of the job is working with difficult customers.
Pro érvek
Pros: Employee Discount
Lots of theft
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Macy's? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van