Macy's-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Sales Associate

7 978 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 26 748 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Amazing
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Glendale, CA2018, október 13.
honestly all i have to say is amazing. working there was a different kind of experience. i met tons of people and enjoyed by time working there everyday.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Customer service
Commission Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2018, október 12.
• Performed daily department tasks including inventory control (cycle counts), receiving/shipping merchandise, e-service transactions, stocking, markdowns, etc.
• Assisted in marketing efforts while building rapport with customers by inviting them to special store events.
• Strived for quick complaint resolution; commended by supervisor for the ability to resolve problems on the first call and avoid escalation of issues.
• Communicated with customers and operated sales floor, exceeded sales and promotional goals consistently.
• Exceeded monthly sells quota as well as daily sales goal by cross selling and promoting additional products and services.
Paid weekly
Kontra érvek
Sales goal was hard to reach daily
great place to work
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Springfield, PA2018, október 11.
Macy is a great place to work but I have never worked harder. You do have a lot of fixing problems yourself which takes pressure off of management. Most times you work alone but part of a team. I did love my customers, they made my job fun. When possible I would get inventory, yearly inventory, We did get as full time and hour for lunch but no time for a 20 minute brake
one hour lunch
work hard
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun and creative placee to work
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Gainesville, FL2018, október 11.
macys showed me how to market and gain friend and benefits. Macey's is a terrific place to work for. People who wants to venture out and travel should work for macys.
Great volunteer programs
Love macys
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bowie, MD2018, október 11.
Good job but a lot of work and not enough money .need to be more people on the floor help cleaning you can help the customer more just more people on the floor period
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Builds your patience
Part-time Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Northbrook, IL2018, október 9.
Customers can be frustrating sometimes, or really stuck up, but I feel like while working in cosmetics its definitely built my patience with individuals. Love my managers and coworkers, they are some really I look up to.
Kontra érvek
partimers dont get health insurance
Amazing Career Starter
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Coeur d'Alene, ID2018, október 9.
I started at Macy's in flex sales, moved to a sales lead, moved to the support team, then merchandiser, and landed on administrative assistant in the office. I found a passion in HR, was able to cut my hours down, attended college and now I work in HR in a larger role. I spent 5 years at Macy's and learned so much along the way PLUS I made made great friends. Management is amazing, my store manager was an incredible leader and the entire management team was supportive, flexible, caring and great to work with.

I got great discounts on clothes, make up, housewares, bedding, and more. Customer were fun, I got to shop for other people all day long, putting outfits together helping people find exactly what they need.
Flexible Schedule, Career Opportunities, Management, Training
Munkahelyi kultúra
harsh lighting and a lot of standing
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbia, MO2018, október 9.
I did not enjoy working at Macys, couldn't connect with most coworkers and my store closed its doors in 2016 because lack of cash flow. not a lot of people walking through the door meant too much down time for me.
Poor management
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, október 9.
Working at Macy's was a terrible experience. The managers had favoritism with other employees. The hours were ridiculous, only 4 hours 5 days a week. Macy's was a nightmare.
Tourists.
Macy's as a whole.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great team to be a part of
Sales Associate/Shoe Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Waterford, CT2018, október 9.
Working at Macy's was a wonderful experience. Being face to face with customers everyday helps improve key skills such as listening and speaking to others.
Flexible Hours
healthcare
Munkahelyi kultúra
Enjoyable place located inside the mall wit plenty of aminetys
Macy's Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sugar Land, TX2018, október 8.
I believe that Macys was one of my greatest woring experiences by far has given me the greatest amounts of opportunity to surpass and become a far more efficient and superior salesman but a far more likable one as well
1hr break guaranteed
Not a lot of stability
Slow business
On-Call Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Florissant, MO2018, október 8.
Macy's was a nice place to work, but the location we were in at Jamestown Mall left us with little business so there wasn't much to do a lot of the time.
seasonal
SALE ASSOCIATE (Volt alkalmazott) –  National City, CA2018, október 8.
i only worked seasonal here for the holidays so on that time there were no benefits for part time employees i do not know now. the fun thing there is only something to do there
didnt like it
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Providence, RI2018, október 8.
worked there for almost a yaer and a half. never called out never late. until one day my car had a flat and I told them I was going to be late, they said its ok. 4 months after that they fired me
commission sales associate
Commissions sales associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Valley Stream, NY2018, október 8.
working in the mens suits department I was selling suits making comission . I worked the cash register practiced excellent customer service and a safe work environment for the customers to shop.
over worked under paided
Sales Associate (full-time) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Miami, FL2018, október 8.
This is by far the worst company I have ever worked for. I would never recommend this job on salary for anyone. Management has no respect for the employees.
everything
Munkahelyi kultúra
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greenville, SC2018, október 5.
A sales environment that focuses on customer satisfaction, offering employees good benefits after probationary period. The brick and mortar stores rely on the employees' ability to contact with customer desires
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
cut throat cosmetics
Cosmetics Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Walnut Creek, CA2018, október 5.
I worked as a floater between cosmetics counters. Sometimes helped with special events or inventory maintenance, assisted customers with product choices and color matching.
nice breakroom
commission, stressful, slow-paced
Average workplace
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Portland, OR2018, október 4.
A typical day at work was steady.
Learned how to appeal to retail customers as opposed to food service. Management was not the greatest but the friendly coworkers made up for it. The hardest part of the job would have to be that there is no strong leadership figures.Getting trained in first retail job was slightly difficult without management help. The most enjoyable part of the job would have to be the teamwork that happens with coworkers. It really showed that sense of having a second family.
Coworkers were lovely.
Kontra érvek
Lunches and breaks were not set.
Munkahelyi kultúra
good company to work in if you like people
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Manhasset, NY2018, október 4.
My job was sales associate. I maintained the department, which included, cleaning, picking up and organizing, helped customers with the choices, or checked stock or computer, opened accounts, cashier.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Macy's? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van