Macy's-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Sales Associate

7 707 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 25 593 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Fun place to work
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Waterford, CT2018, július 10.
Over all a great place to work. Loved my co-workers and immediate supervisors. GM wasn't the friendliest. A lot of pressure to meet sales quotas. Job itself was good, although slow at times.
frequent breaks, employee discount
stressful at times
Good work environment
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  National City, CA2018, július 10.
Flexible hours for school and personal matters. Reliable managers and coworkers that help the team improve for themselves and for the company. Good work environment.
Awards
sales
SALES ASSOCIATE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Garden City, NY2018, július 9.
Great job for someone in school. Flexible hours, good discount, opportunity to get some good retail experience. Must have the patience to deal with difficult customers when necessary.
Sales Assocoiate
Bonita Road - Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chula Vista, CA2018, július 9.
Must be an outgoing and responsible. Talking to strangers in all ages and genders. Most people spoke Spanish and my coworkers struggled to handle them and passed them to me. Commissions meant extra steps to earn that wage while other employees do not earn the commission.
Flexible schedule
Kontra érvek
No vacations or holiday breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Sales Associate/Receiving Flex Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Columbia, MD2018, július 9.
Busy always in meeting customer's expectations. I enjoy the workplace culture and the most enjoyable part of the job is seeing the customer happy. I love working with different people with different backgrounds. My co-workers are very helpful, which makes us a perfect team.
Fun place to work
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chesapeake, VA2018, július 9.
Typical day was making sure we provide great customer service and making sure customers found what they needed. Macys is a diverse work environment. Tasks we had to do while working was stocking and inventory. I enjoyed working at Macys due to the customers and employees interaction.
Meeting new people
No cons to list
fun excting great company
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Boynton Beach, FL2018, július 9.
dealing with many types of customers on daily base working with very diverse people in general very relax environment work place culture is relaxed many people loved to shop here
weeklly pay
Kontra érvek
not enough help on the floor
Laid back fun workplace
Sales Associate/Levi Merchandise Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Minneapolis, MN2018, július 8.
Macy's had a great team environment. A lot of independent work with little management involved. I had to learn about the products and services that Macy's provided in order to better serve the customers. I was asked to be a Levi Merchandise Handler based on my organization and creative skill set. I loved making my department visually appealing and being knowledgeable about Levi's. The hardest part of the job was getting my pay to match the selling goals that I was exceeding monthly in my department.
Pro érvek
I was allowed to be creative with little management.
Poor competitive pay
unorganized workplace
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Grand Rapids, MI2018, július 7.
I really didn't enjoy working there at all, I was a high school and the weren't really being lenient with me at all scheduling me longer than I'm suppose to or sometimes none at all.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Co-workers are great but Managers are very strict
Part-time Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Miami, FL2018, július 7.
Managers are not understanding or sympathetic with medical issues. Co-workers are great and always willing to help out. Pay is also good since you are able to receive commission.
Its a good job
Macy's Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, július 5.
I love macys i just worked there seasonal.i wouldnt mine working full time there its a good job i love it if i was offered to work there i would go back i give them 5 thumbs up plus it's the type of job i work at
Free lunches
Good pay
Ok place to work at
Sales Associate/Merchandising (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rancho Cucamonga, CA2018, július 5.
I've worked with Macy's over 4 years. I worked there while in school. It has its ups, but mainly downs. Pay, raises, promotions and management went down hill every year. The only good thing about working there was meeting some good people.
Fun place to work
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tracy, CA2018, július 4.
This was a part time position that was quite enjoyable. In fact I looked forward to working on my scheduled days. I had a strong following of personal customers who looked to me for assistance and advice. With my previous work experiences, there was nothing hard about the job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and great place to develop your working criteria
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Miami, FL2018, július 4.
A typical day at work is about engaging with customers, communication is a must on a daily basis. Helping customers as much as you can, because nevertheless your commission depends on the amount of products sold as well. I learned leadership skills, organization, time management, social skills, helped with my anxiety and you learn from people. The management is very understanding as it gives you a flexible schedule, although it may be difficult to contact them sometimes as they are all over the place, so you have to manage yourself. The workplace culture is cool as a lot of customers are the drive of the place, you get to have contact with a coworkers and is a nice adventure. The hardest part of the job could be to get out of your shell at first at engaging with customers but that is overcomed with time. The most enjoyable part of the job is taming the satisfaction of a sell and being able to sign a client up in your list of accountability. Also payday!!
Pro érvek
Commission, flexible schedule, good coworkers, social skills boost.
Kontra érvek
bad customers from time to time, low tolerance, though work.
Fun place to work
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Guam2018, július 3.
Assist with customers questions and purchases/returns, very productive, fun place to work, great staff, must have great sales to get awards, flexible hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced, good team work
Holiday Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Monterey, CA2018, július 3.
Working at Macy's was very fast paced. We had good team work and organization, hard physical work, busy schedule. Many varied organizational skills were at work each day.
Simple Job
Recovery Coordinator/Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Aurora, IL2018, július 3.
Great for College students
You pick your own schedule
Very flexible work schedule
Dress code is lax
Management is friendly
Simply work tasks
Sometimes not many hours
Breaks
Low pay
Cool place to work
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Roseville, CA2018, július 3.
I like my job Macy’s is a nice place to work but I want to move stores so I can be closer to wear I live. I would also like to get a higher position to expand my skills. I want to work in cosmetics at a store closer to me. I have a lot of experience and would like to use it to do better in life.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Steady workflow doesn't completely follow guidelines
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Walnut Creek, CA2018, július 2.
During my time at Macy's it was a very busy workflow. Always had something to do, there was never a slow day. Although there was a period I was injured on the job and I reported it as soon as it happened. I was sent home and was told to see a doctor and get there opinion. I did as they said and the doctor said not to return to work for a week. I communicated this with Macy's and upon my return to work I was informed that I was receiving points on my record for my days off which was against there policy. Points on your record leads to termination.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Enjoyed working at Macy's
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Terre Haute, IN2018, július 2.
Enjoyed working for this company for many years unfortunately Macy's closed in our area affecting my job.
I am currently looking for a new position in the same field or as a greeter.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Macy's? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van