Macy's-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Sales Associate

6 368 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not the best place to work
Macy's Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Boston, MA2017, december 7.
Too hot and was not getting paid enough for the work we were doing. Overrall it was a nice place to work if you’re looking for a job but not a great long term job.
Fun and collaborative workplace
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Akron, OH2017, december 6.
Introductory sales experience. A typical day in the Women's Shoes Department includes serving a customer and providing them with correct shoe style and sizes. When they are ready for purchase, we check out the items at the cash register. The most enjoyable part of the job is the happy and smiling faces in the company's atmosphere.
Commission based
Mandatory lunch breaks
Low pay
Sale Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Towson, MD2017, december 5.
Over worked and under paid. Typical retail. The most enjoyable part of the job is the customers. I meet a lot of kind, funny and interesting people everyday.
holiday
Holiday Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cheektowaga, NY2017, december 5.
paid more if reach sales goals
have to reach a daily sales goal
get discounts
receive a macy's card upon hiring
macy's card has $50 already on it
nice staff
Worst retail experience ever
Shoe Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Glendale, AZ2017, december 4.
Don't pick shoe sales commissions ! Just trust me . There are so many managers constantly hounding you for different reasons . Rude and entitled people!!!
wonderful working system
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Baltimore, MD2017, december 4.
i learned the system fast and working with others made me feel more confident with customers. the work place was very upbeat and fast paced, great energy.
good coworkers
short staff
the customers
Women Shoe Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lithonia, GA2017, december 4.
I sold shoes in the women department. I used my customer service skills to receive high ratings, Every customer that came into the shoe department was important and was treated with respect.
productive
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Francisco, CA2017, december 4.
nice place to work, for people enjoy fashion and helping people develop a look that fits them. it was very fast paced and everyone on the team was nice to be around.
Macy's
Macy's Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  King of Prussia, PA2017, december 3.
It is a fun place to work at with a clean environment and a balanced work place. It has hard working staff and a nice show of worksmanship with a steady work pace.
Good customer Service
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very productive as a seasonal employee.
Holiday Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Downey, CA2017, december 3.
There was always something to do at work during the holiday season I worked. The employees were very friendly and were patient and answered any questions I had. It was really fun and you got to know your co-workers. Each department is close with their employees. Management was great. The hardest part was working on Black Friday, even then it wasn’t too bad. Most enjoyable part was stocking perfumes and making gift boxes for fragrance department.
Hour lunch
Kontra érvek
Switching between departments often.
Munkahelyi kultúra
bad
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Danbury, CT2017, december 2.
worst job ive had. was very fast paced. you get very little time to have bathroom, smoke breaks. was let go from the job for something that I didn't even do. there was no looking into what happened just please leave the store sir.
Na
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Hurst, TX2017, december 2.
Sales associate. Sales, returns, exchanges. Pulled orders for fulfillment and bops. Lots of hustle and can be fast paced depending on your department.
Poor management
Fragrance Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Silverdale, WA2017, december 1.
I worked here for over 3 years. There is definitely poor management and basically everyone above you plays favorites. I feel like I wasn’t “safe” in my job if I wasn’t well liked not by how well I performed so much as popularity. Management does not treat everyone equally unfortunately.
Pro érvek
401k, paid time off, some holidays paid.
Kontra érvek
Short breaks if any, high expectations for the wage your paid.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Only if you want a discount
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbia, MD2017, november 30.
This job requires long hours on your feet with demanding management for credit card applications. Not to mention employees eager to make their sales goals and willing to do anything for it. Management was a headache everyone thought they were the boss. And the customer always being right gets old really fast, Macy's will return ANYTHING just to make the customer happy. SMH
Discount
Kontra érvek
Management, short breaks, demanding with little pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
had a great experience working hear
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Albany, NY2017, november 30.
a typical day at work was very busy
I learned that different people love our company from all over
management was good
work place culture was very diverse
the hardest part of the job was not enough hourthe most enjoyable part was customer experience
discounts
hour an hour lunch
Munkahelyi kultúra
interesting place to work at
SALES ASSOCIATE (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Temecula, CA2017, november 30.
There isn't much to say I worked for the company for 4 years as a specialist, I never got offered to move up. As soon as I dropped down from my position basically everything was taken from me. I felt i was more labeled as a newbie and again I have been with the company for 4 years. I have been trying to get removed from the benefits and due to my hours from last year the company still thought that i was eligible for benefits when i haven't worked in almost 2months and they haven't removed my benefits. when i work its not even to get a paycheck anymore its pay my medical, when i was in school for 6 months plus my externship that was 5 weeks with no pay. So when I wouldn't work I felt like i was just working in both places for free and treated unfairly.
great surrounding
lack of pay
Nice Place to Work
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2017, november 30.
Everyone, including the managers, were so nice and friendly. I loved working at Macy's. The only thing I had trouble with was getting customers to apply for a Macy's Card, but other than that, I loved it there!
work somewhere else
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bakersfield, CA2017, november 29.
the pay sucks and commission is really low. management isnt great. during holidays expect to work your butt off. discounts are good though especially during the holidays.
discounts, weekly pay
everything else
Friendly and Helpful
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lafayette, IN2017, november 29.
A typical day at work would be me working at a register in any department, it depends on the day. It is usually steady paced, I greet customers, assure they found what they are looking for and if they can't then I will order it for them. If I work over 7.25 hours I get an hour break, and if it is less then it's a 30 minute break.
discount
short break
Enjoyable co workers
sales associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  North Attleboro, MA2017, november 29.
Great job to get a good experience in the workplace. My department manager was great but the store manager definetly could improve. She lacks respect and doesn't seem to be on top of things as she should
Flexible hours