Macy's-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Sales Associate

7 696 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 25 564 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
A retail legend with many areas of sales
Women's Shoes Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Diego, CA2018, július 13.
I was young ,new to the work force and a full time student. I will always be grateful for the opportunity given to learn. I only wish there was more of push to drive employees for not only company goals but for professional and personal growth . i enjoyed morning meetings and management interaction.
lunch area, discount
Kontra érvek
work was not flexible for school
Munkahelyi kultúra
Lenox Mall Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta North, GA2018, július 12.
Open registers and make sure floor is ready for customers. Flexible schedule which is great. The hardest part is getting credits. The most enjoyable part is the customers, especially when you get the repeat customers who knows you and how you can make their shopping experience enjoyable.
Team environment
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Fun worplace
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Arcadia, CA2018, július 12.
The day starts with picking the online orders that customers have placed. During the day the associates are required to clean out the fitting rooms and to put the clothes back on the floor
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Nice Company
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Annapolis, MD2018, július 12.
I learned customer service skills from this company. The managers were always able to help if a problem arose. The monthly birthday parties for the employees made everyone feel special. I enjoyed working with other associates and learning about where they came from
great place to work at
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Burbank, CA2018, július 12.
This was my first job out of high school. I started as an on-call, then secured my position as part time, then eventually full time. I had a lot of fun working here not only because my location was in the cosmetics department, but I loved selling new products to all ages.
Positive environment
Macy's Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bronx, NY2018, július 11.
Things are different at every store. This store there is comission for cosmetics and fragrance. The benefits are good including the other perks like gr
Nice
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bethesda, MD2018, július 11.
I enjoyed working at Macys, this was a beneficial retail experience, very fast paced and constant action required. Problem solving and teamwork were both required
Seasonal availability
Every day is different.
SALES ASSOCIATE (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Boca Raton, FL2018, július 11.
You never know what is going to happen. The goal is to make the customer happy, whether by assisting with a difficult return or helping them find the perfect item or helping them get the best deal.
Its Retail
Part Time Sales Associate in Woman's Shoes (Volt alkalmazott) –  Redmond, WA 980522018, július 10.
I worked in women's shoes while at macys, I hated it. The extra commission helped but the customers were sometimes hard to deal with. Some were just rude when you just tell them what the truth of the situation is. Always moving, unless your there right at open or close and then it can be super dead. This job stressed me out, i never felt like I was doing good enough by anyone's standards despite trying my hardest. Hardest part? the complaints from both customers and management about you sucking at your job. The most enjoyable was making someones day when you got them exactly what they wanted and they were polite.
Fun place to work
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Waterford, CT2018, július 10.
Over all a great place to work. Loved my co-workers and immediate supervisors. GM wasn't the friendliest. A lot of pressure to meet sales quotas. Job itself was good, although slow at times.
frequent breaks, employee discount
stressful at times
Good work environment
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  National City, CA2018, július 10.
Flexible hours for school and personal matters. Reliable managers and coworkers that help the team improve for themselves and for the company. Good work environment.
Awards
sales
SALES ASSOCIATE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Garden City, NY2018, július 9.
Great job for someone in school. Flexible hours, good discount, opportunity to get some good retail experience. Must have the patience to deal with difficult customers when necessary.
Sales Assocoiate
Bonita Road - Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chula Vista, CA2018, július 9.
Must be an outgoing and responsible. Talking to strangers in all ages and genders. Most people spoke Spanish and my coworkers struggled to handle them and passed them to me. Commissions meant extra steps to earn that wage while other employees do not earn the commission.
Flexible schedule
Kontra érvek
No vacations or holiday breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Sales Associate/Receiving Flex Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Columbia, MD2018, július 9.
Busy always in meeting customer's expectations. I enjoy the workplace culture and the most enjoyable part of the job is seeing the customer happy. I love working with different people with different backgrounds. My co-workers are very helpful, which makes us a perfect team.
Fun place to work
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chesapeake, VA2018, július 9.
Typical day was making sure we provide great customer service and making sure customers found what they needed. Macys is a diverse work environment. Tasks we had to do while working was stocking and inventory. I enjoyed working at Macys due to the customers and employees interaction.
Meeting new people
No cons to list
fun excting great company
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Boynton Beach, FL2018, július 9.
dealing with many types of customers on daily base working with very diverse people in general very relax environment work place culture is relaxed many people loved to shop here
weeklly pay
Kontra érvek
not enough help on the floor
Laid back fun workplace
Sales Associate/Levi Merchandise Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Minneapolis, MN2018, július 8.
Macy's had a great team environment. A lot of independent work with little management involved. I had to learn about the products and services that Macy's provided in order to better serve the customers. I was asked to be a Levi Merchandise Handler based on my organization and creative skill set. I loved making my department visually appealing and being knowledgeable about Levi's. The hardest part of the job was getting my pay to match the selling goals that I was exceeding monthly in my department.
Pro érvek
I was allowed to be creative with little management.
Poor competitive pay
unorganized workplace
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Grand Rapids, MI2018, július 7.
I really didn't enjoy working there at all, I was a high school and the weren't really being lenient with me at all scheduling me longer than I'm suppose to or sometimes none at all.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Co-workers are great but Managers are very strict
Part-time Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Miami, FL2018, július 7.
Managers are not understanding or sympathetic with medical issues. Co-workers are great and always willing to help out. Pay is also good since you are able to receive commission.
Its a good job
Macy's Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, július 5.
I love macys i just worked there seasonal.i wouldnt mine working full time there its a good job i love it if i was offered to work there i would go back i give them 5 thumbs up plus it's the type of job i work at
Free lunches
Good pay
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Macy's? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van