Macy's-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Sales Associate

7 963 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 26 677 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Macys
Colorado Springs, Co- Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Colorado Springs, CO2018, október 16.
Macy have great brands, I still love to shop there I just would rather work where there is no set sales goal to meet. But overall I'll do seasonal again for holidays
I WON MOST SALE EVENTS
NONE
Macys
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Glen Allen, VA2018, október 16.
I left this company because it was hard to balance work and my children. There was not a lot of flexibility but it was fun when it was Hecht's. It was more like a family.
Fun workplace
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Frederick, MD2018, október 16.
Great place to work! It was very flexible when I would be able to change my schedule through the computer instead of asking each person. Everyone was so friendly.
Nice place to work
Sales Associate - Housewares (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Farmington, CT2018, október 15.
its a nice place to work but the pay is very low. My co-workers are nice but the workload keeps increasing with no additional increase in pay. Very little appreciation.
Don't do it
Sales associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cincinnati, ohio2018, október 15.
Very low pay for the amount of work they expect you to do. Poor management. Absolutely no work/life balance, It's all work and no life. They have you working literally 8 days in a row, while asking you to stay late, come in early and to come in on your one off day a week.
They expect WAY too much from their employees while paying them like dirt.
discounts, "macy's money"
Kontra érvek
work/life balance, management, low pay
It is a job
Flexible Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Framingham, MA2018, október 15.
I can't say much about working at Macy's, since I only worked a handful of hours per week. What I can say, though, is that I really enjoyed the coworkers I spent my shifts with.
Mediocre
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Garden City, NY2018, október 15.
Worked in the ladies shoes dept; interacting with customers; selling shoes on a straight commission sales basis; in a very competitive environment; and a structured commission scale
LOCATION WAS CLOSE TO HOME
COMMISSOIN STRUCTURE
rude people working
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Northridge, CA2018, október 15.
I did not enjoy working at macys. All of the people working at the store were really rude to me and would not answer any questions I had. They would tell me that I should have payed attention the first time.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work, but definitely as flaws.
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Savannah, GA2018, október 15.
Its an overall great place to work if you're in high school or college. If you're a parent of very young kids as I am I wouldn't recommend it unless you have family or friends who is able to watch them because if you're kids get sick then you're out of luck unless you've worked for the company for over a year.
Pro érvek
Flexible scheduling, okay weekly pay if you don't have too many bills.
Kontra érvek
Doctor excuses do not excuse an absence unless you are able to apply for sick leave.
Fun
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  St. Louis, MO2018, október 14.
Macy's is a great place for College students. Macy's is very relaxed but is also fast paced. A typical day you'll spend keeping your area neat, while assisting customers with there purchases.
Beautiful Environment
Full-time sales associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pasadena, CA2018, október 13.
Assisted customers in finding and dressing in merchandise to try on before purchasing, cashier and opened macys/plenti points/ AMEX accounts, Cleaned dressing Rooms (Go-Backs) Organize sales floor
fun place to work
Macy's Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Clearwater, FL2018, október 13.
fun place to work get to meet new people make customer happy clean place to work everyone is nice employees are friendly wish u got more hrs then normal
everyone nice
short breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
I have nothing to say.
Macy's Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Texas2018, október 13.
I love working for Macy's,but the managers on duty do not work together as a team. There are times you can't find a manger when you need them. There are too many turnovers. Managers quitting or transfer to another store. They don't help when you're short of employees. Managers are always hiring people who are lazy. They would put you over something and when you say something to an employee,they would lie on you. You're called into the office and reprimanded. And believe me they would put it on your review. The same people always call out and they are still working there. They would fire you quick. Employees take breaks when their not suppose to. You can't take your break until they come back and your break is over. But they want to know why you're still on the clock. I perfer to work alone.
Volunteer work
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Amazing
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Glendale, CA2018, október 13.
honestly all i have to say is amazing. working there was a different kind of experience. i met tons of people and enjoyed by time working there everyday.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Customer service
Commission Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2018, október 12.
• Performed daily department tasks including inventory control (cycle counts), receiving/shipping merchandise, e-service transactions, stocking, markdowns, etc.
• Assisted in marketing efforts while building rapport with customers by inviting them to special store events.
• Strived for quick complaint resolution; commended by supervisor for the ability to resolve problems on the first call and avoid escalation of issues.
• Communicated with customers and operated sales floor, exceeded sales and promotional goals consistently.
• Exceeded monthly sells quota as well as daily sales goal by cross selling and promoting additional products and services.
Paid weekly
Kontra érvek
Sales goal was hard to reach daily
great place to work
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Springfield, PA2018, október 11.
Macy is a great place to work but I have never worked harder. You do have a lot of fixing problems yourself which takes pressure off of management. Most times you work alone but part of a team. I did love my customers, they made my job fun. When possible I would get inventory, yearly inventory, We did get as full time and hour for lunch but no time for a 20 minute brake
one hour lunch
work hard
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun and creative placee to work
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Gainesville, FL2018, október 11.
macys showed me how to market and gain friend and benefits. Macey's is a terrific place to work for. People who wants to venture out and travel should work for macys.
Great volunteer programs
Love macys
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bowie, MD2018, október 11.
Good job but a lot of work and not enough money .need to be more people on the floor help cleaning you can help the customer more just more people on the floor period
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Builds your patience
Part-time Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Northbrook, IL2018, október 9.
Customers can be frustrating sometimes, or really stuck up, but I feel like while working in cosmetics its definitely built my patience with individuals. Love my managers and coworkers, they are some really I look up to.
Kontra érvek
partimers dont get health insurance
Amazing Career Starter
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Coeur d'Alene, ID2018, október 9.
I started at Macy's in flex sales, moved to a sales lead, moved to the support team, then merchandiser, and landed on administrative assistant in the office. I found a passion in HR, was able to cut my hours down, attended college and now I work in HR in a larger role. I spent 5 years at Macy's and learned so much along the way PLUS I made made great friends. Management is amazing, my store manager was an incredible leader and the entire management team was supportive, flexible, caring and great to work with.

I got great discounts on clothes, make up, housewares, bedding, and more. Customer were fun, I got to shop for other people all day long, putting outfits together helping people find exactly what they need.
Flexible Schedule, Career Opportunities, Management, Training
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Macy's? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van