Macy's-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Retail Sales Associate

990 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Macy's
Retail Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Santa Maria, CA2017, augusztus 15.
It's an okay store to work for and all but the management was really poor, because of the town I worked in, the atmosphere was a lot like high school and the employees and managers were very immature.
Its Macy
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sherman Oaks, CA2017, augusztus 15.
What can i say it is a good company to work for. Lots of room for advancement. Always with the latest fashion and trends very organized company. The hours were the only thing I didnt really like during the holidays because i was in school as well
Munkahelyi kultúra
Sales Associate - Retail (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dededo, GU2017, augusztus 14.
If your a people person then you should apply to work for Macy's. Also works great if you are going to school they will work with but its best to be part time.
Kontra érvek
need to watch out for favoritism
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very intense and high paced environment
Floor Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Clearwater, FL2017, augusztus 11.
I worked at Macy's temporary due to a major surgery I had the month before I started, they did ask me to stay after working their seasonal but they hours and pay did not work for me but it was a great experience
Discounts
Kontra érvek
Long hours not good enough pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Great to work for
Retail Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Rochester, NY2017, augusztus 9.
Great inviorment to work in I like the job but I would love a carrer at the rochester airport . Took my first flight and realized that I love the enviorment I like the people I know I would fit right in .
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Nice place
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Stockton, CA2017, augusztus 9.
Macys has its days when it was slow and steady. I've only worked there for seasonal but my time there was fun and easy. Managers were cool and showed appreciation.
Macy
Retail/Sales Associate (Seasonal) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Broward County, FL2017, augusztus 8.
This was a holiday job for me which could say much about the time spent there. Staffing was great and schedules were fit for anyone who was looking for a holiday gig.
Munkahelyi kultúra
They criticize your work. Ability not very helpful as well as not a good work environment .
Retail Sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  Milwaukee, WI2017, augusztus 8.
I felt un welcome from the start always being watch and judge doing something good felt like nothing. Mangers do not keep they words or react to situations on time.
Multiple breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
cut throat
Retail Sales Associate- Woman's Dresses (Volt alkalmazott) –  Doral, FL2017, augusztus 8.
like most retail/sales positions, it was pretty cut throat. you would have to watch your customers and make sure that other employees were not trying to take them on for their own numbers and commission sales.
Nice
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Broomfield, CO2017, augusztus 7.
Sairoop Technologies LLC was incorporated in early 2008. We specialize in salesforce implementation, customization and integration’s, B2B, B2C, web services and Marketing Automation. We are a leader in the field of cloud computing - offering a set of complete set of CRM cloud applications, platforms and infrastructure. We have expertise developing enterprise application and Rich user interfaces. Our highly talented team has enabled us to provide cutting edge products and services par excellence. We strongly believe in personal accountability and responsibility. We also strive for being a customer focused company. Our greatest accomplishments are the success stories of our clients. This company has served more than 100+ clients, 500+ projects and is a certified GSA schedule 70 Contractor.
Sales associate
Sales Associate, Retail Salespersons (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greenwood, IN2017, augusztus 7.
I was hired as a sales associate in the costume jewelry dept but my first day of work I was told the position I was hired for didn't exist and was moved to the kitchen wares dept.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Fast paced
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bakersfield, CA2017, augusztus 7.
From day one I was not given proper training and the older employees did not want to train properly to ensure that seasonal works did not learn all the requirements.
Revenue
Revenue
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Fun work place
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Amherst, NY2017, augusztus 6.
Very productive. Get to dress at nicely. Customers to there every need. Fun during the holidays. Set ideas for whenever and in competition for selling items.
Great staff
Munkahelyi kultúra
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Miami, FL2017, augusztus 6.
Working at Macy's was different. Being my first job I didn't really know what to expect. The managers were not really resourceful when need and the workers kind of kept to themselves.
More Pros, than Cons
Sales Floor Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Plantation, FL2017, augusztus 5.
Nice atmosphere, friendly associates and managers.
Hired as a part time associate,
then morphed in to an on call schedule, with out notice.
The Plantation, Florida location was kept very warm,
all associates suffered from perspiration.
Pro érvek
Employee discount. Honest management.
Low pay, poor schedule.
Munkahelyi kultúra
the manager and co worker are very nice
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sandy, UT2017, augusztus 4.
for me was a good experience in work in Macys, they give me the opportunity in grow up my knowledge. Always received from the managers and co worker a nice word and compliment about your job. It was a good place for practice English for me was useful. The schedule in the evening didn't work for me when you have little child.
Productive and fun workplace
Retail Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Birmingham, AL2017, augusztus 4.
Macy's is such an amazing place to work at! The management consisted of the friendliest most helpful people i have ever met! The staff is very caring and anyone who works here will love their job.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Fast paced
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Leominster, MA2017, augusztus 2.
A pleasant but stressfull job around the holidays. I only worked here seasonally but all of the managers were friendly and understanding. They allow you to choose a lot of your own hours and it seems like a well oiled machine!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Retail Sales Associate/Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2017, augusztus 2.
there's never a hard part with working at lgstx only cause I loved my job and the length of time I was there showed .typical day at work helping others training loading and unloading trucks
Pro érvek
meeting diffent people daily also helping and ensurning great customer servive
Munkahelyi kultúra
employee compensation is not commensurate with experience or ability
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Portland, OR2017, augusztus 2.
unless you are looking for a job as something to do because you don't have to work, do not bother. they don't value employee effort or experience with compensation.

Átfogó minősítés