Macy's-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Retail Sales Associate

1 045 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 676 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Slow paced environment with fun workers
Retail Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Kapolei, HI2017, november 29.
Workers are very friendly and kind in a professional matter. The work environment is slow, mostly putting away clothes and organizing. When ringing up customers you have to ask if they want to apply for credit or any organizations affiliated with macy's. Difficult at first but easy to learn.
horrible mangers
Store Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2017, november 29.
loved the macys in flushing. most coworkers were really friendly and helpful. mangers were HORRIBLE. all they did was complained when they actually went on the floor. I was getting paid to sit around talk to coworkers. since the mangers were horrible no one really cared to do anything unless we would hear that they were walking around.
discounts
short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Retail Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Stockton, CA2017, november 26.
It's a magical experience. I really enjoy working here, they provide an amazing work experience and atmosphere for both employees and customers. I learned how about the rewards program and its great benefits.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
Work life at Macy's
Retail Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Troy, MI2017, november 24.
I worked at Macy's during the holiday season. Macy's is a fast paced environment, so you have to be on point, at all times. I worked in different departments in the store, so I got a chance to learn new things on a daily basis.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Inviting and fun environment.
Retail Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2017, november 23.
Comfortable and welcoming work place. Everyone that worked there was extremely friendly and helpful. It was fast-paced and tiredsome but fun. The managers were very patient and tried to train and demonstrate expected tasks and assignments thoroughly but quickly. Some days they scheduled to many of us employees for the same shift and same section / product of the store (ex: 6 ladies all working 5-9pm in the womens handbag section with only one register) , which was very uncomfortable and crowded for the customers as well. We were able to take a few minutes break when we needed it though.
Employee discounts
Not enough hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
fun to work but very busy.
RETAIL/SALES ASSOCIATE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Warwick, RI2017, november 22.
It was a pleasant experience working here everyone was sweet, very professional. I had no issues working there it was just a health issue that occurred during my employment there.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great employee and too many managers telling you what to do
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hicksville, NY2017, november 21.
I worked at Macys for few years. Loved it at first. Until they changed my hours to nights..Hated working nights. Because of this crazy world I didn't feel safe working at night.And also had to work 10 hours on truck day. Standing for 10 hours was very bad.
Great clothes
Kontra érvek
Bad management and bad hours and very stressful
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Macys is a great company to work for.
Retail Truck Processing and Handling Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Columbus, GA2017, november 20.
A great company to work for. Working with customers daily and employees. Being able to interact with customers and seeking help with them. Learning new things everyday
fun,relaxing,cool
Retail Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mentor, OH2017, november 17.
the environment at Macys was very cool, and understanding and they pay was well deserved and the customers were very polite and so was the supervisor and the workplace was doable
great co-workers
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Generally easy but inactive job
RETAIL SALES ASSOCIATE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Loveland, CO2017, november 12.
The tasks to be done are very simple however that made for a boring environment, rarely talking to people that were not customers and often working large areas by yourself.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Stressful environment, short staffed, unrealistic expectations
RETAIL SALES ASSOCIATE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tucson, AZ2017, november 10.
Highly stressful, cutthroat, huge pressure, unreasonable working conditions, managers constantly looking over your shoulder, only advantage was employee discounts on merchandise
Discounts on merchandise
Kontra érvek
Short or no breaks, unreasonable requests
Munkahelyi kultúra
its a nice atmosphere to work in, the people are nice
Floor Sales Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Baltimore, MD2017, november 8.
its hard on my back legs and feet having to stand and walk the whole time, its not my type of work just doing some hours to get an income until i can get a full time job..the job is seasonal, i dont have anything more to say havent been there long
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
No trust between management and employees
Retail Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Humble, TX2017, november 8.
I requested a leave of absence because my mother was sick and they said I needed a doctor's excuse for my mother. I could not obtain one because my mother was in another state and so I had to quit to take care of my mother.
Clean workplace
Kontra érvek
Cutthroat competition with associates due to straight commission
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
sales
Sales/Retail (Volt alkalmazott) –  Toms River, NJ2017, november 7.
nice place to work nice people big place on holidays a lot of clients come in we work fast but good work calm place to work came in do my work and go home for the day it a nice place to work
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
n/a
Retail Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2017, november 6.
Pretty slow and boring. A lot of the time there is nothing to do and it's clear why the company is declining. Management bases your character off of sales, but your sales numbers will be low due to the low amount of foot traffic.
Work family Orientated
Floor recovery Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2017, november 3.
I do not have anything bad to say about Macy's the management Staff was great. Most of the co workers were easy to get along with and the hours were pretty good.
did not like this one
Cashier/Sales floor Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2017, november 3.
i didn't really like working here because it was too much going on in the store. the costumers are not that good. they expected too much of you with not enough pay. The hardest part of the job was having to stay back and clean up a bunch of mess
t was like highschool
Fitting Room Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Springfield, PA2017, november 1.
A lot of drama, no manager, no organization. The people I worked with where not very nice, would talk about customers on the floor. It was not a good environment.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Company is inconsistent,poor staffing and training
Retail Sales Consultant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Federal Way, WA2017, október 31.
Managers float and are not accessible. Consistency and customer service is not a priority. Poor product controls, inadequate stocking and inventory controls /system. Lack of Professionalism.
discount on merchandise
Kontra érvek
Pour wages and compensation for non entry sales position
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Fun, people friendly
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  King of Prussia, PA2017, október 30.
Be open minded and a people person, fast paced and you encounter a lot of different people and types. Overall I really enjoyed working with Macys and got along with my manager and co workers well

Átfogó minősítés